Hello

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-09-11 16:17 | Report Abuse

Alot better than Mah Sing, Johan, AT, Salcon, Green Oceon, Iconic
GLOVE wannabe

ASP plunge before even factory completed

Albukhary

2,719 posts

Posted by Albukhary > 2021-09-11 16:30 | Report Abuse

One of the reason why Rubberex can have higher ASP is because most of its production is under OBM, instead of OEM.

Rubberex has its own distributor in Spain, and that is their access to Europe market. In Malaysia, so far I think only Supermax and Ruberrex has their own distributor in Europe.

Beside medical glove, Ruberrex is also famous for its industry glove, many retailer or hardware shop who selling those thick industrial glove are actually Rubberex brand.

Albukhary

2,719 posts

Posted by Albukhary > 2021-09-11 16:36 | Report Abuse

Last year during pandemic, I have join some of my business partner who active in Glove Trading.

During the many times involvement with them, it surprise me that most of the glove that actively in trader market are from Hartalega, WRP and Topglove. You never see Supermax Glove or Kossan Glove is available for sales. And one thing even more surprise me is there is a Glove Brand named Cranberry, this love factory is located somewhere around Perak or Kedah, and their glove is very high demand, many buyer from overseas is looking for this brand Cranberry.

I am wondering who are the owner of Cranberry, why our TOP 4 never consider to takeover this company?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz