Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2022-03-19 19:51

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-19 13:00 | Report Abuse

The world cannot do anything! The talibans are in control! Even if NGOs come in to help, the talibans will slaughter them!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-03-19 19:36 | Report Abuse

Endless wars bring starvation not natural disaster unfortunately. hopefully, world powers will come to enlightenment one day showing its might thru compassion, humanity not with destructive missiles. quote***I am pretty certain that the most recent US President to have no wars during their term was President Jimmy Carter.

He launched no wars in the Middle East. He launched no wars in Africa. He launched no wars in Central or South America. The sole notable military operation under his watch was the unsuccessful one to rescue the hostages in Iran, an action not viewed as an act of war at home or in Iran.

Among other wars, Reagan had Grenada; Bush1 had Iraq; Clinton had Bosnia; Bush2 had Afghanistan and Iraq; and Obama had to clean up Afghanistan and Iraq (which he did).

Trump I am not counting yet because he has not finished his first term. Given his swagger, bluster and thin skin I will be seriously surprised if we don't end up in a war.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-19 19:48 | Report Abuse

US obligachs do not like Donald Trump because of his anti war stake! Like it or not, war is a huge business for US obligachs!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-03-19 19:51 | Report Abuse

Afghanistan's humanitarian crisis deepens under Taliban control. BAMIYAN, Afghanistan — The Taliban's destruction of the Bamiyan Buddha statues in early 2001 shocked the world and highlighted their hard-line regime, toppled soon after in a U.S.-led invasion.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz