Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Up_again 2022-09-22 12:27

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-21 16:52 | Report Abuse

This is the best way forward! We are looking forward for peaceful reunification of China Taiwan! A peaceful reunification will only bring much prosperity for Asia as a whole! Don't let US and it's enlightens bring chaos to Asia!

bang_miskin

1,059 posts

Posted by bang_miskin > 2022-09-21 17:01 | Report Abuse

@Tobby read carefully lar...
"All mainstream Taiwanese political parties have rejected that proposal and it has almost no public support, according to opinion polls, especially after Beijing imposed a national security law on Hong Kong in 2020 after the city was rocked by sometimes violent anti-government and anti-China protests."

"China has also never renounced the use of force to bring Taiwan under its control, and in 2005 passed a law giving the country the legal basis for military action against Taiwan if it secedes or seems about to."

It is more like, "take my reunification offer, or else I hantam you kau kau!" So far Taiwanese (oh my bad, Chinese Taipei) side are not buying it, preferring the status quo.

2027 should be an interesting year...

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-21 17:39 | Report Abuse

Taiwan is an island! Decade from now, US will be too poor to help! Trust me, US will be another Japan in a decade time! Taiwan just relying on US!
In a decade, China will master even lead chip industry! China doesn't need Taiwan by that time! Basically, Taiwan only bargaining chip is total goner!
I say, Taiwanese doesn't realise what they are fighting! Look at Hong Kong! Already succumb to CCP pressure! Taiwan is juat matter of time!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-21 17:41 | Report Abuse

Furthermore, no Asia country will lead a help to Taiwan! Japan can't do much! Even Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand would rather close their eyes! Why try to defend Taiwan, its' non of their business! Only US and the enlightens are so shiok over it because of the billions to be made from sales of arms!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-09-22 11:52 | Report Abuse

Taiwan should start talking peace & reunification now loh!

Do it b4 too late mah!

Like that still can get another 50 to 100 yrs of prosperity mah!

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-09-22 12:27 | Report Abuse

Don’t need a decade for war on the Taiwan straits la
Look at Russia, in less than a year they need 500k soldiers
Russia should be depleted by end 2023

Post a Comment
Market Buzz