2 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by markgold 2022-11-03 17:10

chinaman

3,215 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-11-03 11:00 | Report Abuse

Say no to Taliban katak lalang +obsolete old dinosaurs . World changed too fast. Vote dynamic youth educated with moral ...

Michael Kwok

6,057 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-11-03 13:30 | Report Abuse

Hear Forest City manage by Lim Kit Siang(DaP).iskandar puteri parliament seats.The places also not manage properly want to manage country.

Riaz1954

1,220 posts

Posted by Riaz1954 > 2022-11-03 15:27 | Report Abuse

I concur with you on needing young capable politicians to take Malaysia forward. However, I totally disagree with you when you illustrate U.K. Conservative party choosing Sunak as PM as being example of liberalism and appointment based on capability and credibility! I am afraid you are living in a dream world nothing could be more further than the truth, firstly Sunak is not elected by the people only 239 or so members secondly, he is the richest PM in history of U.K.! Worth 2 b Sterling! Thirdly, his government is the most right wing anti liberal govt ever with immense hatred of migrants which he is technically one of them and inhuman not caring for the poor in the society. He was elected by Rightwing side of conservatives, who hate everting foreign, pro Brexit and I dare say anti Muslim. Sorry to upset you dream brother!!

LossAversion

1,679 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 2022-11-03 15:40 | Report Abuse

@Michael Kwok, you are definitely wrong!!!
Posted by Michael Kwok > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Hear Forest City manage by Lim Kit Siang(DaP).iskandar puteri parliament seats.The places also not manage properly want to manage country.

YouWin

248 posts

Posted by YouWin > 2022-11-03 16:52 | Report Abuse

Vote for who? please be specific.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-03 17:05 | Report Abuse

Off course support the samseng, if you use your back side to think when you cast your vote.

markgold

312 posts

Posted by markgold > 2022-11-03 17:10 | Report Abuse

Young new voters may affect those election where stiff competition but will not affect Kelantan and Trengganu at all.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz