Be the first to like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2023-01-14 08:32

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-01-12 12:07 | Report Abuse

And at the same time QL is at ALL TIME HIGH with good topline and bottomline growth. And obviously the share price is also up now at 30% more than what one would have paid to buy in 2019 ( while many others are losing money and portfolio is down ). So the secret is this, as minority shareholders we should be avoiding bad traps and lousy companies instead of playing with fire, and buy companies with good management, good execution, and good trustworthiness.

For someone who caught their hands on fire with bad investments in xinquan, jaks etc, why still keep buying chinaman companies who do not treat you as partners?

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-01-12 12:27 | Report Abuse

Agree with Philip. And lucky for him escape the Karim stocks with minor setback.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-01-12 12:34 | Report Abuse

Why I bought even more SERBADK bonds and stocks
Author: Philip ( buy what you understand) | Publish date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021, 5:56 AM

Recently I bought a lot of serba dinamik bonds and stocks.

As to why? Everyone has all the relevant information, everyone has all the reports and PDFs. Importantly, serba has kept their KPMG auditors, and added EY as external reviewers for the issues brought up by KPMG, and 3 more independent directors to monitor all information on serba dinamik.

Why would frauds and liars do something like that?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-01-12 12:36 | Report Abuse

Talk is easy loh!

Posted by Sslee > 24 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Author: Philip ( buy what you understand) | Publish date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021, 5:56 AM

As to why? Everyone has all the relevant information, everyone has all the reports and PDFs. Importantly, serba has kept their KPMG auditors, and added EY as external reviewers for the issues brought up by KPMG, and 3 more independent directors to monitor all information on serba dinamik.

But immense with the issue....U may act irrationally loh!

Income

10,265 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-01-12 14:27 | Report Abuse

How to proof??? You are not insider…

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-01-13 12:57 | Report Abuse

I follow a very simple rule: QMV

Quality Look at the quality of the business
Management Look at the management: most important criteria is integrity

and then, only then,

Valuation: Look at its valuation.

As an investor, you do not have to swing at every offer.
Also, if you have bought, you can always walk away.

It must be "tiring" for Philip watching his investments grow, it must be equally "tiring" for SSLee watching his investments intensely all the time; with one issue cropping up after another. I would rather be Philip than SSLee. :-)

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-01-13 13:01 | Report Abuse

Shell was a company I owned for many years. It was a "blue chip" with regular dividends. Lucky to sell it off around RM 12.00 during a period of exuberance in its share price.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-01-13 13:47 | Report Abuse

the trick is always to keep your losses and speculative stocks at a minimum while putting more money on the reliable and hardworking companies for your investment dollars. As you can see from my portfolio, serba is 5%, and QL +yinson + pchem is collectively 80% of my portfolio, while serba at its highest was 5%. speculation aside, why put big money into bad stocks? And on top of that to put more money into companies like insas which do no good to ones equity position... I think chasing bad stocks on top of worse ones is a bad idea to follow.

>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-01-13 14:28 | Report Abuse

It must be "tiring" for Philip watching his investments grow, it must be equally "tiring" for SSLee watching his investments intensely all the time; with one issue cropping up after another. I would rather be Philip than SSLee.

3iii,
I too wish I can be like Philip someday. But until that someday, I am what I am and by the way I do not watching my investment intensely otherwise I would had sold Insas and Bplant at RM 1.20.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-01-13 15:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-01-13 15:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-01-13 15:11 | Report Abuse

Haha SD Account Books is Too Good on the 5 years Growth ….

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-01-13 15:14 | Report Abuse

Haha But TDM is really a Trap :

Haha taking TDM as an eg : it is recorded every year with Profit … that until is changed External Auditor on 2019 .. is rectified on the Financial Gimmicks on mis-location… from then 2019 is in Big Loss , 2018 is revised to Big Loss … 2020 until Today still in Loss …

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-01-13 15:16 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-01-13 17:51 | Report Abuse

Try to avoid hengyuan better go for Petron loh!

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-01-14 08:32 | Report Abuse

By the way Philip is watching his investment with a hawk eye otherwise how to make a killing in stocks like RENEUCO BERHAD, SCIB, Stoneco and etc.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz