Be the first to like this.

459 comment(s). Last comment by IDQWE001 2023-04-08 19:44

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-07 22:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by IDQWE001 > 33 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Due to lack of confidence that pity person always dream 。。

That pity man not only hope that the evil to invade his own country, he also hope that evil to invade smaller country, this is to balance of his childhood bad experience. Whenever he sees the big evil invasions, he got excited. He praised the big evils and condemned the victims. The philisophy is just let the evil bully you lah, why u resist. The most u resist the more pain, this reflect his childhood pain. very pity ... Amen

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-07 23:00 | Report Abuse

In order to balance his pity childhood he even hope the evil to use the nuclear weapons to invade smaller country, however, he strongly object the phrase "evil" to describe his beloved evil that going to use weapon. He hopes to see many deaths and torture by the war. of course, he also hopes to see the victims to negotiate "peace talk" with the evil. Just like he beg the person who bully him during his chilhood. so pity.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 00:15 | Report Abuse

what evil? I think Biden is the evil one.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-08 00:17 | Report Abuse

foongsh....u live in Malaysia, u are not an american so stop behaving like one.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 00:34 | Report Abuse

Due to lack of confidence that pity person always dream of an evil to protect himself. It could be started from childhood bad experience got bully by other race in Malaysia. Now it really happened that the evil attack own country, he felt very happy so that he could take revenge and dont care how's other Malaysian feeling. It wont be surprise that he even cant speak his own mother tongue/Mandarin or write Chinese, so pity that he can only write the 26 alphabets to condemn the westerm. The evil that started from his own childhood, then he created the next evil to fight it. very pity.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 00:34 | Report Abuse

Due to the evil become very strong the pity person hope the evil come to Malaysia to punish the race who bully him so that he think he is superior of his own race although he can't speak his mother tongue/Chinese or write Chinese. He can't appreciate the beautiful of the culture but he admires the ulgy side of invasion during the empire was strong.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 00:35 | Report Abuse

Because he loves the evil so much, he hate the enemy of the evil. He used all his strength to attack the enemy of the evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 00:36 | Report Abuse

Because he loves the evil so much. he supports to launch the nuclear weapon to the victims that invaded by the evil brother. at last he also becomes an evil.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-08 19:44 | Report Abuse

The smaller evil told that the largest evil that: I grew up now and as strong as you. Due to the current world order set by you, I wanted to challenge you and follow my way to play the game. If you don't allow me to challenge you then you are not peaceful and you are a hegemony. If you sanction me and banned me then you are really a bad guy. Q1: did the smaller evil allow the neighbouring to challenge him and amend his way to play the game ? Q2: Would it be good just let the two evils fight insteads of joining the smaller to fight the largest evil ? Q3: If the smaller evil replace the largest evil, would the smaller evil bully us ? What did the history tell us ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz