Be the first to like this.

459 comment(s). Last comment by IDQWE001 2023-04-08 19:44

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 15:49 | Report Abuse

osted by FortuneBull777 > 18 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Africa will bypass India for sure! India is more talk than anything else! Africa is supported by China!
In the past, Malaysia used to invest in India infrastructure! All got burned! Airasia tried to bring it's business over there! Got burn as well!
India will remain a shitty alternative! Only the brahmins thrive and the outcast indians remain hardcore poor! That's India for you!

Very racist statement dont forget Malaysian has large population of Indians. CCP supporters are always racist .. very evil.

Sslee

4,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-05 15:53 | Report Abuse

FortuneBull777 speak the true and the truth hurt.
Just wonder why Western supporters like to speak with forked tongue?

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-05 15:57 | Report Abuse

IDQ enlighthens most of the people,so pity that many receive fake information from tiktok and come out illusion from his own imagination.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:13 | Report Abuse

d by FortuneBull777 > 21 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Africa will bypass India for sure! India is more talk than anything else! Africa is supported by China!
In the past, Malaysia used to invest in India infrastructure! All got burned! Airasia tried to bring it's business over there! Got burn as well!
India will remain a shitty alternative! Only the brahmins thrive and the outcast indians remain hardcore poor! That's India for you!
==========

mostly I agree with u...India very tough to solve.

India never really have a true revolution unlike China. I think, for a large country having a revolution is very important. ...India try to evolve from the British empires days but some how, things change slowly or don't change at all.

look at RCEP...............They choose to stay out why? because the oligarchy does not want to change and too scare of competition.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:18 | Report Abuse

these american liberal hegemon trying to promote India with nothing to show for after so many years....they will continue to be disappointed. too bad...africa will overtake them......u want cheap labor, u can also go to Africa. u want resources, u can also go to Africa.......u want english speakers, u can go to Nigeria/ Ghana/ Kenya.

Rwanda is now known as the singapore of africa........Rwanda shows u they can do it.

ps..... Rwanda singing Chinese songs is now a sensation in China and hugely successful/ popular.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:20 | Report Abuse

Africa’s three non-permanent members on the UN Security Council – Ghana, Kenya, and Gabon – had already condemned Russia’s actions in the lead-up to the invasion, with Kenya’s strongly-worded rebuke focusing on the inviolability of borders and the need for every sovereign nation to control its own fate.

The UN General Assembly vote of 141-5 highlights Russia’s isolation because so many countries from around the world have registered their displeasure with Russia’s assault on Ukraine. And this vote goes much further than the similar one following the annexation of Crimea in 2014 when only 100 members supported the resolution.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:21 | Report Abuse

Africa countries are with UN, UN did a good job on the development and security for Africa Countries.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:24 | Report Abuse

everyone gets burn by India....maxis Ananda, Airasia Fernandes, ...they are Indians and try to help India but gets burn......too bad.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:26 | Report Abuse

ere we discuss five major achievements since India independence
Green revolution thanks to technological advancement: Green Revolution made India a self-reliant in food grain production. The green revolution brought about by improved varieties of seeds along with the expanded use of fertilisers and other chemical inputs.
White Revolution or Operation Flood: The Operation Flood launched on 13 January 1970, was the largest dairy development program in the world. This was a landmark project of National Dairy Development Board of India. Thanks to the White Revolution, India became self-sufficient milk production. The White Revolution was one of the biggest rural development programs.
Nuclear programme: On May 18, 1974, India tested its first nuclear bomb successfully in Rajasthan's Pokhran. With this test codenamed Operation "Smiling Buddha", India became the world's sixth nuclear power outside the five permanent members of the United Nations, including US, Soviet Union, Britain, France and China. Then on May 11 and 13, 1998, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) conducted five more nuclear tests, dubbed "Pokhran-II" in Rajasthan.
Improvement in life expectancy: India has made significant improvement in improving the life expectancy of average Indians. In 1947, the average life expectancy of average Indians was around 32 years. In 2022, it has reached over 70 years. World health body WHO says India has tremendously improved its people’s health outcomes.
ISRO formation and satellite launch: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was formed in 1969. ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR). Vikram Sarabhai, having identified the role and importance of space technology in a Nation's development, provided ISRO the necessary direction to function as an agent of development. While, India launched its first indigenous satellite in 1975 called Aryabhatta with the help of USSR. The satellite was completely designed and fabricated in India.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:33 | Report Abuse

The CCP’s Fake Democracy: How the CCP Controls China and Fools the World (Part I)

Comparing the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) authoritarian regime with democratic governance is like comparing barbarism with civilization: there is so little overlap as to make the exercise moot. But because of the CCP’s widespread, systematic propaganda and Western governments’ decades-long appeasement of the CCP, many people do not know the truth.

The CCP’s very own propaganda—the ultimate in fake news misinformation—often makes its way into Western media. With the CCP recently making the preposterous claim that the Chinese people engage in democratic government, and with the self-aggrandizing Olympics ongoing despite worldwide calls for a boycott, it is even more important than ever to set the record straight.

Using my own story as an example, I will first illustrate some of the tactics that the CCP regularly employs to persecute and silence its opponents. Then, I will show how the CCP is able to operate with impunity as a shadow power, shedding light on the structures that enable it to maintain monolithic control of the nation. Lastly, in the second part of this essay, which will be published tomorrow, I will demonstrate through comparison with U.S. democratic norms how the CCP’s dictatorial regime operates in practice, and how its brutal domestic strategies combine with its opaque political structures to create the current dictatorial behemoth. Understanding the underpinnings of the regime will, it is hoped, lead to solutions to combat it.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:33 | Report Abuse

africa relationship with World Bank/ IMF very bad.

world bank/ IMF when they go to Africa generally it is to make sure the foreign creditors are paid back, nothing to show for it except liabilities keep piling up, loans get refinanced at higher and higher rates.

but the continental cannot develop without infrastructures and that is where China steps in.

when white men go to africa, they talk about China

when China goes to Africa, they bring roads, bridges, rails, schools, hospitals, and Huawei. ....improvements people can see and use.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:33 | Report Abuse

My Life under the CCP

My personal experience provides a clear picture of how the CCP rules the country. Back in the late 1990s and early 2000s, I started helping farmers and disabled people in Shandong, China sue local officials for infringing on their rights. Then, in 2005, I got wind of a large-scale, violent campaign to control reproduction—known euphemistically as the one-child policy—taking place in Shandong. I organized some friends to investigate, and what we found was horrific: mass sterilizations, families beaten and detained, pregnant women dragged from their homes in the middle of the night to have their babies ripped from their wombs, even at full term. We tried to file a lawsuit (these atrocities contravened even Chinese law) but the case was blocked in court, so we published our findings online.

I had stepped into a hornets’ nest.

As punishment for our investigation into the forced sterilizations and abortions, I was detained, tried in a kangaroo court, and imprisoned for over four years. While I was in prison, in 2008, there was a rumor that I would be released in the lead-up to the Olympics, if only the West pressed hard enough. My treatment in prison even improved. But the United States and its allies failed to demand a release of political prisoners as a condition for their participating in the international games. World leaders attended the fanfare in Beijing, and I along with other political prisoners remained under captivity.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:34 | Report Abuse

When I was finally released in 2010, I was brought home under guard only to find my home had become a jail. Rings of guards were stationed throughout our village, even inside our house. My mother was harassed; my school-aged daughter was tracked by guards; and my wife and I were beaten mercilessly by gangs of the CCP’s hired thugs.

Many people on the outside, including in the international community, called for my release. The CCP, meanwhile, denied any knowledge of my case and even staged photo ops of our family in our house to use as “evidence” to the West that I was “free.”

I was repeatedly offered large sums of money if only I would be silent about the violent population control campaign and toe the party line about how I was being treated. But I had no interest in such bargains and refused, and my family and I continued to suffer.

Gravely ill and denied medical care, I had no choice but to attempt an escape. The CCP was even building a private prison for our family, with iron bars stretching from the roof into the concrete floor. It was now or never. One spring morning in 2012, a brief lapse in the guards’ attention allowed me the chance to try. It was nothing short of a miracle. Scaling walls and crawling on all fours after breaking my foot, I made my way to a neighboring town from where relatives and friends secreted me to the American embassy in Beijing. Following protracted bilateral negotiations, my family and I came to the United States.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

No Comparison

I was lucky to get out, and I have always been boundlessly grateful to have been able to come to America. I can continue to fight and speak out for those being persecuted. And I have been able to witness democracy and its struggles firsthand. But despite the constant tug of war between parties and opposing political and cultural ideas, there is no question in my mind that democracy is the best form of government on earth—even if flawed—as the quest for truth and justice stands at the heart of its purpose.

Contrast this with the CCP’s regime, which is predicated on maintaining its own power at all costs. Truth is the enemy of this regime, as it has shown repeatedly over countless instances, large and small, public or personal, over the past seventy years of its iron rule. Its monopoly on power stems from its earliest years of using violence to stoke fear in nay-sayers, with privileges granted to those who turn a blind eye to its brutality. “Kill the chicken to scare the monkey” is how Chinese people refer to this practice: in other words, make a cruel example of one in order to strike fear in the many so that they fall in order. My own experience is but one example of this tactic that has been a mainstay of CCP rule since its inception.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

op-Down, Total, and Two-Tiered Power

The political structure that allows this violence is monolithic and top-down. Even to this day some in the United States mistakenly believe that my treatment was the result of local actors, that the CCP’s central authorities and highest leaders had little to do with it, and maybe didn’t even really understand what was going on. Nothing could be further from the truth. The CCP is nothing if not a top-down organization, with its fingers in every corner of the nation. When foreign leaders begin asking questions and the CCP’s central leaders feign ignorance, you can be sure they know all about it.

China operates under two systems (unfortunately not two independent political parties), or two layers, one less transparent and accountable than the other. One layer is the government operating as the People’s Republic of China, with its official positions and appointments, bureaus and departments, which, at least on paper, has a mandate to serve and protect the people, according to the constitution and laws of the nation. The other layer is the Chinese Communist Party, an opaque organization that operates entirely outside the law and beyond the purview of the nation’s constitution, acting as it pleases to maintain its own power in whatever way it chooses. Unfortunately for the Chinese people and all people who value freedom and human dignity, it is the Chinese Communist Party that controls the country and the puppet government, and that has, in effect, kidnapped the entire nation for its own purposes.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:35 | Report Abuse

Many people outside China are unaware of the extent to which the CCP asserts its influence throughout the country, and the structure that enables this shadow government to direct the entire show. At all levels of the nation, each rung of government is beholden to a Chinese Communist Party affiliate organization that operates at the same stratum. Each CCP branch is controlled by a party committee, and within the party committees the Party Secretary holds power for that level. The so-called legal “people’s representatives” in government, whether village mayor, provincial governor, or prime minister, are all beholden to the whims, dictates, and interests of the Party Secretaries. In fact, government officials can only achieve those governmental-layer positions by becoming vice-party secretaries at their respective levels. Conflict of interest and the corrupting force of absolute power are all but guaranteed.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:35 | Report Abuse

nder this scenario, the very underpinnings of modern life that many in the West take for granted as fundamental to a functioning society are subject to control, scrutiny, and manipulation by the Party. The media—a pillar of an open democracy—is a mouthpiece for the Party. The courts, the police, the procuratorate (the governmental office that handles investigation and prosecution of cases), and the very Ministry of Justice itself—all are under the direct and strict control of the Chinese Communist Party.

All government appointments and dismissals—at all levels of the country—are decided by the CCP. The spuriously titled National People’s Congress is made up of members who are, in their entirety, selected by the CCP, creating what is in essence a “hand-raising body”: anyone who fails to raise a hand in favor of a CCP measure today will not be a so-called “representative” tomorrow. And unlike the U.S. Congress whose members can be easily reached and even visited by their constituents, and whose debates and bills are openly recorded for the public, the so-called “representatives” of the NPC could be declared missing in action for most of the year except for the body’s official twice-yearly meetings. But during these twice-yearly meetings, military police are put up to guard the meeting hall as if for battle, suspecting visitors of being an enemy. Before the actual date of the two meetings, moreover, citizens are controlled by the bloated Security Maintenance Agency: those who plan to seek out their “representatives” in Beijing are “sent on holiday” to other provinces or cities, or are put under house arrest, while people who live outside the capital are prevented from going to Beijing at all. How, under these circumstances, are citizens supposed to even find their “people’s representatives”?

Tomorrow, I will contrast the United States’ political structure with China’s to explain how the CCP’s violence goes unchecked and, often, unnoticed by the rest of the world.

In January, Chen Guangcheng and Catholic University’s Center for Human Rights released its 2022 New Year’s Declaration on China’s Human Rights Crisis.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:38 | Report Abuse

China is right to ban all these western propaganda.....................................

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:39 | Report Abuse

UN, EU, NATO, AUKUS, chips 4, Indo-pacific, 5 Eyes alliance are right to ban evil axis.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:43 | Report Abuse

tell them to improve their own countries first la.......

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:47 | Report Abuse

UN, EU, NATO, AUKUS, chips 4, Indo-pacific, 5 Eyes alliance are working very well as alliance to develop economy and security. Pity evil axis only everyday siok sendiri..

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:52 | Report Abuse

the white men will their racists attitudes and superiority complex and China with its century of shame....... still want to believe the white men meh?

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:58 | Report Abuse

Evil CCP & supporter very racist looking down down Indians.. very evil.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 16:59 | Report Abuse

China under the leadership of the CPC is more than capable to leading China and the Chinese nation..

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 16:59 | Report Abuse

Evil CCP and supports are racists and think that they are strong and superior...

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:01 | Report Abuse

I don't use the word evil to describe modi or India...................

to me, the world is too complex to just say good vs evil. good vs evil is the weapons of christians, the one god evengelism people.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:02 | Report Abuse

i don't even use evil to describe G Bush or Tony Blair....... they are just doing their stuffs but very bad for the world.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:03 | Report Abuse

Invasion is evil attitude that killing others. A racist thought that he is strong and superior is evil.

Sslee

4,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-05 17:05 | Report Abuse

The government revealed in Parliament in December last year that as many as 2,783 foreign companies and their subsidiaries ceased operations in India between 2014 and November 2021. Some of the notable exits include Cairn Energy, Holcim, Daiichi Sankyo, Carrefour, Henkel, Harley Davidson and Ford

Even Amazon Jeff Besoz loss his pant in India.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:06 | Report Abuse

if u read what the corporate media writes about Xinjiang, HK, Tibet, do u consider them evil?

I don't know. I think they are just doing jobs to please their bosses, their geo political advantages.

Sslee

4,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-05 17:06 | Report Abuse

Yes Russia and US is evil

Posted by IDQWE001 > Apr 5, 2023 5:03 PM | Report Abuse
Invasion is evil attitude that killing others. A racist thought that he is strong and superior is evil

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:07 | Report Abuse

Sslee > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

The government revealed in Parliament in December last year that as many as 2,783 foreign companies and their subsidiaries ceased operations in India between 2014 and November 2021. Some of the notable exits include Cairn Energy, Holcim, Daiichi Sankyo, Carrefour, Henkel, Harley Davidson and Ford

Even Amazon Jeff Besoz loss his pant in India.

=======

lol........... never mind, the corporate media will encourage more to go to India ...up to them la.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:12 | Report Abuse

Big Multinational Companies Moving out of China

Apple
Though the bulk of Apple’s manufacturing will remain in China, the tech giant has been encouraging its suppliers, which include Taiwanese firm Foxconn plus Delta Electronics and Pegatron, to move up to 30% of iPhone production from China. Foxconn, for instance, is investing up to $1 billion (£762m) to expand a plant in India, while other contract manufacturers are setting up in Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia. Apple is also planning to have 30% of its classic AirPods produced in Vietnam instead of China, while a “significant number” of iPads are set to be produced in Vietnam as of mid-2021, according to Nikkei. Samsung electronics-American companies aren’t the only ones beating a retreat from China. South Korea’s Samsung Electronics shut its remaining smartphone factory in the country in 2019, reportedly turning the city in which it was based into a ghost town. Further closures were announced last year, with Samsung ceasing production at its last PC plant in China in August, instead of moving operations to Vietnam, and the company also shuttered its only TV factory in the country in November.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:13 | Report Abuse

LG Electronics-Fellow South Korean firm LG Electronics has followed in the footsteps of Samsung and relocated the manufacturing of some of its products from China. In an effort to avert hefty US tariffs, the company shifted all production of refrigerators bound for the American market from China’s Zhejiang province to South Korea.
Zoom-US teleconferencing platform Zoom has skyrocketed in popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic, but while the firm behind the app is going from strength to strength, opening new data and R&D centers in India and the US, it announced it was stopping direct sales to customers in mainland China in August last year. Its video conferencing services are still available via third-party partners.

Sslee

4,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-05 17:13 | Report Abuse

China's State Council Information Office on Tuesday issued a report to expose the truth about human rights abuses in the United States.

Titled "The Report on Human Rights Violations in the United States in 2022," the report said the year of 2022 witnessed a landmark setback for U.S. human rights.

In the United States, a country labeling itself a "human rights defender," chronic diseases such as money politics, racial discrimination, gun and police violence, as well as wealth polarization are rampant, it said.

Human rights legislation and justice have seen an extreme retrogression, further undermining the basic rights and freedoms of the American people, it added.

Noting nearly half of U.S. states have relaxed gun restrictions, the report said the United States leads the world in gun ownership, gun homicide and mass shootings with more than 80,000 people killed or injured by gun violence in 2022. The past year marked the third consecutive year on record that the U.S. experienced more than 600 mass shootings.

Citing the example of overcrowded prisons where forced labor and sexual exploitation are commonplace, the report said the United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world and prison conditions are terrible.

The report also noticed the election costs have soared since donation limits were lifted in 2010 and again in 2014.

Political donations create an oligarchy. U.S. politics has been kidnapped by capital and there is a stable "money-return" relationship, according to the report.

The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination said in the concluding observations on the combined tenth to twelfth reports of the United States of America released on September 21, 2022, that the lingering legacies of colonialism and slavery continue to fuel racism and racial discrimination around the country.

Noting the increasing hate crimes and hate speech incidents in the United States in recent years, the report said racial discrimination is widespread, adding that racial inferiority and superiority complexes are deeply embedded in U.S. systems and have become "inextricable."

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:14 | Report Abuse

I think it is very difficult to solve India's problems. But if american corporate media want to help India, up to them la.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:14 | Report Abuse

Sharp-In a bid to reduce the country’s reliance on China, the Japanese government set aside 243.5 billion yen ($2.2bn/£1.7bn) in April last year in order to incentivise domestic companies to pivot production away from the People’s Republic and into Japan and southeast Asia. Among the 87 firms that benefitted from state subsidies is world-renowned consumer electronics company Sharp, which is majority-owned by Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Hasbro-merican firm Hasbro moved a significant proportion of its production out of China to factories in Vietnam and India. Amid the ongoing US-China trade war, the world’s number one publicly-listed toymaker expected to produce around half of goods destined for the American market in China by the end of 2020, down from just under two-thirds in 2019. Despite lower levels of production in China, importing goods is causing havoc for Hasbro as the company is one of many suffering from the global shipping container shortage that is preventing goods from being transported from China to the States. Some 50,000 Tonka toy trucks are currently believed to be stranded in a warehouse in Shenzhen, the New York Post reported.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:14 | Report Abuse

I think it is very difficult to solve India's problems. But if american corporate media want to help India, up to them la.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:14 | Report Abuse

Kia Motors- Joining other South Korean companies such as Samsung and LG that are turning their backs on China, automaker Kia Motors shut one of its key plants in the country in 2019. The Seoul-based company has put the closure down to slumping sales in the People’s Republic as a result of a boycott in 2017 of South Korean companies, which was precipitated by the South Korean military’s deployment of a US-made missile defence system.

Hyundai Motor Group-Unsurprisingly Kia’s parent company, Hyundai Motor Group, has also taken steps to shift manufacturing away from China. With sales in the country flagging following the 2017 boycott of South Korean businesses, the company closed its Beijing plant in May 2019. The company posted operating losses of 1.152 trillion won ($1bn/£726m) in China for 2020, which was its worst performance since Hyundai Motor Group was first established in the People’s Republic in 2002. While production in China has dropped, the firm is boosting the manufacturing of its vehicles in India.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:15 | Report Abuse

Hyundai Mobis-Likewise, Hyundai Mobis, which supplies parts for Hyundai Motor Group and Kia, has followed their lead by closing its plant in Beijing. Having cut production in China, the company has ramped up investment in South Korea, where it is set to build a third electric vehicle components factory in the city of Pyeongtaek. The facility should be up and running by the latter half of 2021 and is in addition to similar plants in the cities of Chungju and Ulsan.

Stanely Black & Decker-With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, Stanley Black & Decker is also on the move. The industrial tools and household hardware maker permanently closed its factory in Shenzhen in November after it had been in operation for 25 years. Growing competition and rising labour and land costs were cited as reasons for the closure. Stanley Black & Decker had also planned to open its brand new 425,000-square-foot, $90 million (£68.5m) factory in Fort Worth, Texas by the end of 2020, although there has been no confirmation as to whether the plant is up and running yet.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:16 | Report Abuse

Dell
As relations between the US and China worsened and the trade conflict intensified, Dell quietly moved production and supply chains away from the People’s Republic.

In fact, the Nikkei Asian Review reported in 2019 that the Texas-headquartered tech company was planning to shift up to 30% of its notebook production out of China.

HP
That same Nikkei Asian Review report cited anonymous sources stating that Dell competitor HP was also planning to relocate 30% of its notebook production away from China. The reasoning behind both moves was to avoid the punishing US tariffs on tech products produced in the People’s Republic for the US market.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:17 | Report Abuse

Google/Alphabet
Google is more or less blocked in China, but the search engine’s parent company Alphabet still produces hardware products in the country, although perhaps not for much longer. As supply chains have become disrupted, the tech behemoth has moved manufacturing of its flagship Pixel smartphone to Vietnam and will reportedly produce various smart home products in Thailand rather than the People’s Republic, while production of its Cloud motherboards and Nest products has relocated to Taiwan and Malaysia.

Microsoft
After moving production of its Surface line of notebooks and desktop PCs from the US to China in 2017, reports also suggested Microsoft was planning to move production to north Vietnam during 2020. The US tech titan has been tight-lipped about the news, but the move is thought to have been fast-tracked because of COVID-19.

DickyMe

14,375 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-04-05 17:17 | Report Abuse

UN is not respected anymore!
It cannot solve issues but creates more chaos by interfering into nation's political and social matters by means of Rights. These rights are designed by western nation to continue their colonial control remotely. UN is the lapdog organisation.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:18 | Report Abuse

GoPro
Even before COVID-19 disrupted supply chains and the US-China trade war turned even uglier, American action camera company GoPro had relocated much of its US-bound manufacturing away from China to Mexico, a move that was announced back in December 2018.

Intel
Though Intel remains confident in the Chinese economy and is strongly committed to operating in the country, the Silicon Valley-based semiconductor chip maker has followed many US companies by shifting the manufacturing and assembly of some of its wares from the People’s Republic to Vietnam. Intel’s former CEO Bob Swan also wrote to then-President-Elect Joe Biden in November, outlining the necessity of a “national manufacturing strategy” to “ensure American companies compete on a level playing field” in response to the likely scenario of China dominating the semiconductor chip production industry in the next decade. The company’s new CEO Pat Gelsinger reinforced this message in March when he announced a $20 billion (£14.4bn) plan to build two new chip manufacturing facilities in Arizona.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:18 | Report Abuse

u can post pages and pages anti China propaganda, up to u la.....there is no shortage in the internet..............in fact whole industries are built on anti China propaganda. The US Congress even have budgets to finance such stuffs.

of course China will ban all anti China propaganda. They do have the right and responsibility to ban such stuffs.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:19 | Report Abuse

Sony
Sony closed its smartphone plant in Beijing in 2019 and moved production to a factory near Bangkok, Thailand. However, the Japanese tech company was at pains to stress that the move was prompted by disappointing sales and rising costs in China rather than the US-China trade conflict. Sony also opted to move its regional executives from Hong Kong to Singapore in July last year.

Nintendo
In 2019, Nintendo moved some production of its Switch console from China to Vietnam but, like Sony, the Japanese video games company said the move has nothing to do with the US-China trade war and was more about diversifying its manufacturing options and avoiding putting all its eggs in one basket.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-05 17:19 | Report Abuse

Under Armour
In light of the US-China Trade War, American sportswear and casual apparel company Under Armour has mapped out a plan to reduce its reliance on manufacturing in China in favour of countries such as Vietnam, Jordan, the Philippines and Indonesia. The company is aiming to source just 7% of its products from China by 2023, down from 18% in 2018.

Steve Madden
Steve Madden shoes and handbags will no longer be produced in China. The New York-based fashion companies was hit by Trump administration-imposed tariffs and plans to gradually move production of its footwear and accessories to Cambodia, Brazil, Mexico and Vietnam in order to keep costs for its US customers on an even keel. After suspending the process because of the pandemic, Steve Madden had scheduled to start shifting production away from China earlier this year.

Sslee

4,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-05 17:22 | Report Abuse

China brands are now actually more acceptable and favorable with China consumers because of better quality and price.

The yesterday Japan, Korean and Western brands in consumer electronic and car can kiss China goodbye.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-05 17:24 | Report Abuse

osted by DickyMe > 38 seconds ago | Report Abuse

UN is not respected anymore!
It cannot solve issues but creates more chaos by interfering into nation's political and social matters by means of Rights. These rights are designed by western nation to continue their colonial control remotely. UN is the lapdog organisation.
=======

its weaponization of human rights ...................................... China has no objection to actual human rights such as rights to educations, shelter. food, electricity, water , but China strongly objects to weaponization of human rights by lies and fabrications.

DickyMe

14,375 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-04-05 17:27 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz