Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by DividendGuy67 1 week ago

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

PS. Technical analysts who draw trend lines know that there is a common observation that differentiates the strength of trend lines. Basically, there's this simple rule of thumb that says that if the trend line is drawn over a longer period vs a shorter period, then, the longer period trend line is stronger.

So, the bottom trend line spans nearly 28 years. This one must respect.
The top trend line spans a much shorter period. All things equal, it is weaker.

This is why instinctively, I say that when it comes to 2025-26, the bias is tilted towards upside, say 80/20 chance.
Now that I think about it, it's because the trend line patterns that I draw is a common one that I've seen before many times in the past.

Anyway, nobody knows the future, so, don't bet the farm. Just sharing some common TA observations.

Posted by Antifanaticracism > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

It might go to 2.40 . Genm has Hugh borrowing. At the moment, interest charges are quite high. Wait for us to reduce interest

speakup

25,558 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

follow dividendguy for good dividend. cannot go wrong

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

@speakup, lol. I wish. Mr Market has proven me wrong so many times, I completely lost count, and I will continue to be wrong many, many more times in future.

For GENM, I also wish 15 sen dividend is guaranteed, but we both know this is never guaranteed too. I sincerely hope people diversify and not be greedy, so that if there's a dividend cut one day downstream, they won't be too disappointed, and if there is a dividend increase in the future they won't be too euphoric too.

Cheers!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz