Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Mat Cendana 2012-12-20 00:15

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-12-19 14:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mat Cendana > Dec 19, 2012 02:04 PM | Report Abuse

Bursa is one of the counters that I've never ever followed in my investing/trading so far. But now that you've mentioned it, I became intrigued and immediately did a quick check of it. For all you know, this might be an opportunity for some profit. I remember Passerby mentioning BAT-CA a few weeks ago when it was at 0.05. I didn't buy, and it went to 0.10!

Bursa-CZ; ex. 6.50; 31/7/13; ratio 4.
Now at 0.04, mother 6.26.

It has been going down and volume is currently low. But you might be on to something here, Tony. The premium is definitely attractive and there's reasonable time to expiry. Of course, it will have to depend on the mother performing, and it's rather quiet. But with CWs, sometimes jumping the gun and getting in early is the way to go rather than chasing. Thanks, Tony - I'm definitely interested.

Posted by tomdickharry > 2012-12-19 14:59 | Report Abuse

does not fit the quality of good CW target

observe how hoyt pick the targets

Mat Cendana

2,333 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-12-20 00:15 | Report Abuse

I see this particular warrant as a good alternative to buying the mother. If one feels that Bursa is good value and is willing to wait a bit, then the CZ would be a much cheaper way to place his bet. With more than 7 months left, I believe that's enough time to wait it out.

One concern though is that the mother hasn't been going anywhere for some time already. The last time it was at 6.50 was in July. Now it's just below its 20 and 50-day moving average. The punter might want to wait for this to be positive first. But whatever, I'm now looking very closely at this one.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz