XOX TECHNOLOGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): XOXTECH (0017)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.05 - 0.05

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

4,380 comment(s). Last comment by Tripaka 1 month ago

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

Ya lah macam pasukhas , Jatuh sampai 10sen+ Kini balik 30sen+ :)

@
cumcumshot The development of the penny stocks in Bursa shows the pretty ineffectiveness of the surveillance & supervision of the SC.
They let these blatantly raping companies by inflating huge number of shares happen under their eyes. Yet not able to do anything.
When we have a bunch of not so smart / not so hard working people working in the regulatory authorities, then it's better to follow the market.
08/07/2021 1:58 PM

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 14:16 | Report Abuse

Paling tinggi 17.5sen, terendah 4 sen, purata ~11sen

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 16:36 | Report Abuse

Suruh eddie chai gabungkan xox dan m3 & jualkan kpd sykt IT USA ataupun China , boleh dapat harga yang tinggi ;)

1Malysia

125 posts

Posted by 1Malysia > 2021-07-08 17:28 | Report Abuse

careful, they will open at 0.080 and close at 0.075 this few days

nobitasan

47 posts

Posted by nobitasan > 2021-07-08 19:00 | Report Abuse

1Malysia..... What 7u saying? Say liao like no say. Better keep quiet see the show from right hand to left hand.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 20:46 | Report Abuse

Belum game over. pasukhas dari 11sen naik sehingga 30sen+. M3 macam belum tamat permainan :)

07-Jul-2021 Insider Notice of new substantial holder - XOX (HONG KONG) LIMITED on 02-Jul-2021.
07-Jul-2021 Insider XOX (HONG KONG) LIMITED (a substantial shareholder) acquired 42,000,000 shares on 05-Jul-2021.
07-Jul-2021 Insider XOX BHD. (a substantial shareholder) acquired 42,000,000 shares on 05-Jul-2021.
07-Jul-2021 Insider XOX BHD. (a substantial shareholder) acquired 64,500,000 shares on 02-Jul-2021.
06-Jul-2021 Additional Listing ESOS - 41,383,081 shares at 0.070.
06-Jul-2021 Insider Notice of new substantial holder - MR CHEW SHIN YONG, MARK on 06-Jul-2021.
06-Jul-2021 Insider MR CHEW SHIN YONG, MARK (a company director) was dealing with company shares on 06-Jul-2021.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 21:25 | Report Abuse

dahulu :)

CHEW SHIN YONG, MARK
Age 51, Male, Singaporean
Executive Chairman
Mr. Chew Shin Yong, Mark was appointed to the Board on 27 February 2008 as an Executive
Director and is now the Executive Chairman of the Company. Mark was also responsible for
setting up the Hong Kong office of Messaging Technologies and is involved in its daily
operations. In 1996, Mark graduated from Kingston University in United Kingdom (UK) with a
Bachelor of Science (Degree) in Computer Information Systems Design. He then obtained a
Masters of Business Administration (BA) from the University of Surrey, also in UK.
In 1997, Mark joined the Malahon Group of Companies in their stockbroking division, Malahon
Securities Limited. He was then appointed as their Director in 2002, having been a registered
dealer with the Hong Kong Exchanges and the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong
Kong. He currently sits on the Board of Malahon Credit Company Limited, which invests
primarily in properties.
Mark co-founded Mejority Capital Limited in 2012 and as a Principal, is actively involved in the
firm’s public equity business via Mejority Securities Limited, a participant of the Stock
Exchange of Hong Kong.
He is currently a Director of Permaju Industries Berhad. He holds directorship in several
private limited companies
He attended all four (4) Board Meetings held during the financial year ended 31 December

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 21:32 | Report Abuse

OVERVIEW OF THE GROUP’S BUSINESS AND OPERATIONS
M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad (M3 Group) is one of the world’s leaders in the global
delivery and settlement of mobile messaging and data services, which include SMS,
MMS and WAP. With connections to more than 175 mobile operators around the world,
we are at the forefront of mobile interoperability messaging and the distribution of
premium and value-added services.
In addition, through our subsidiaries, we are engaged in business solutions provider by offering
software platform products, of which revenue is based on the SaaS (“Software as a Service”)
business model. They all cater to the new business norms of having your own apps, displays,
and using technology to manage your workforce, bringing these tools to everyone, and not
just large corporations with deep pockets.
The businesses within the Group are organized along broad business lines of:
 Mobile Solutions;
 Cloud Service solution; and
 Trading & Distribution.
Mobile Solutions
 Our products include, amongst others, proprietary software, value added products and
services as well as hardware and equipment, which we supply to customers in various
industries ranging from retail, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, agricultural and
healthcare.
 Over the recent financial years, our products have been sold within Malaysia and to
other countries such as Pakistan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, China and Dubai.
 We aim to continuously seek market opportunities in the domestic and export markets
to strengthen our market presence and enhance profitability.
 To this end, we will remain committed to providing quality products and services, as
well as continuously improving our products and services in order to expand our
customer base and secure more orders both locally and internationally. This will in turn
support our long term sustainability and growth.
 Our Major Clients include banking lines such as AgroBank Berhad, Hong Leong Bank
Berhad, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad and Affin Bank Berhad; corporate lines such as
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Tesco Malaysia and Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad; as
well as small and medium enterprises (SMEs) lines such as Merchantarde Asia Sdn.
Bhd., Sime Darby Auto Bavaria Sdn. Bhd. and Prime Court Medical Centre Sdn. Bhd.
 Our long-term suppliers and partners in Mobile Solutions business includes major
Malaysian Telcos such as Maxis Berhad, Celcom Axiata Berhad, Digi
Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd., U Mobile Sdn. Bhd. and XOX Berhad.
 We are aiming to achieve the vision to create a well-known brand software platform on
all our established products and also looking forward to becoming the leading mobile
solutions and SaaS service provider.

Cloud Services Solutions
 Our products under cloud services solutions include i3Display, i3TeamWorks and
i3AppsBuilder based on the Software as a service (SaaS) model which includes
improvements, enhancements, extensions and revisions to the Solutions as well as
the server hosting and maintenance.
 Looking at the current demand for electronic Displays in all business premises, we are
committed to provide quality products and services, as well as continuously improving
our products and services in order to expand our customer base and secure more
orders both locally and internationally. With Displays flexible platform, we are able to
integrate them as a functional kiosk for purposes such as Interactive Mini Game, Mall
Navigation, Self-Order System, Camera Booth, Reload system, Queue system and
many more depending on the needs of the industry. Our Major client includes ShowDC
in Thailand, and in Malaysia, Perodua Sales Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Airports Holdings
Bhd (KLIA 1 and 2), Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas), Avenue K Shopping Mall
and event organiser such as AV Solutions Intergrated Sdn. Bhd. and Big Bash Media
Sdn. Bhd. The Group worked together with factories who manufacture LED Displays,
and pre-install our i3Display as their default application to be supplied to the world at
large.
 Likewise for i3TeamWorks, the Group have enhanced its cloud service to encompass
the full aspect in the business management system including Sales Culture, Work
Culture and Office Culture to improve productivity and efficiency. Our major clients
include Agrobank Berhad, Silver Ridge Holdings Bhd, Havana Trading Sdn. Bhd.
 i3AppsBuilder is a platform to create iOS, Android and Mobile Web applications without
coding. Likewise i3Display, it flexibility make it able to integrate with interactive Mini
games, Survey, Online Registration, Self Ordering System, as well as to work together
with i3Display to provide more usage coverage such as Queue System on mobile,
Event Registration and Contest. Our clients for i3AppsBuilder include Tesco Malaysia
and SIRIM QAS International Sdn. Bhd.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 21:34 | Report Abuse

Known Trends and Events

The Group maintains to focus on its core business in SMS Value Added Services (“VAS”)
business especially in Malaysia and Pakistan, despite facing aggressive competition from
advance mobile technologies in recent times. Thus, the Group continue to ensure that each
operation is effectively run, by applying a strictly control on expense, whilst further improving
on sales for all channels, with additional focus on collections from such sales.
However, the Group has restructured the above operations, and moving the business focus
to new i3series of products and enhancement, which includes the three products under our
own research and development ─ i3Display, i3TeamWorks and i3AppsBuilder. The following
are some of the successes of these products:
 Malaysia – Successfully secured 85 units of i3Display (hardware and software) for use
via monthly rental with a contract period of 24 months to Malaysia Airports Holdings
Bhd (KLIA 1 and 2). There are on-going contracts from previous year with Perodua
Sales Sdn. Bhd. for 87 units i3Display (hardware and software) under 24 months rental
contract. Other successful sales include Tesco Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Nirvana Memorial
Center, Avenue K Shopping Mall, Desa Park City, AV Solutions Intergrated Sdn. Bhd.,
Big Bash Media Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Design Development Center and Agrobank
Berhad and more.
 China & Hong Kong – Managed to rationalize sales of i3Display platform services to
Mainland China factories to be maintained at healthy pace. We currently have 4
factories that have placed initial minimum orders and have started to bundle the
i3Display platform with the hardware that they manufactured.
 Thailand - Sold i3Display to ShowDC, which will enable the use of all our LED Displays
in their mall. A total of 70 units will be used on a monthly rental-basis, and license for
their customized display.
 Pakistan - M3 Pakistan is deploying more of its resources into VAS and managed
services in the banking and telecommunication industry. Ultimately, the Company’s
direction is to build, operate, and excel in Mobile Value Added Services, Fintech
Solutions, Banking Solutions and Corporate Services.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-08 21:36 | Report Abuse

Mobile Solutions
Group will focus on maintaining business operation and performance of SMS “Value Added
Services” (VAS) due to several industries such as banking and telecommunication still active
in looking the demand on this service especially in Malaysia and Pakistan.
Malaysia channel take an initiative to integrate VAS Services with i3App and i3Messenger, to
improve the creativity and technology development. The current team will closely monitor the
service provided to our reputable client such as Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Hong Leong
Bank Berhad and Petronas Dagangan Berhad to ensure the long-term business continuation
support from both parties.
Pakistan channel will continue to maintain and grow the Mobile Banking Solutions and Mobile
Value Added Services in banking and telecommunication sector respectively. As part of overall
strategy, the company has applied for TPSP license with Pakistan Telecommunication
Authority potentially opening up newer lines of business solutions in the coming years
supplemented with a varied set of products for process automation and customer interaction.

Cloud Services Solutions
Looking at the current demand for LED Displays in all business premises, i3Display has great
potential to be in demand. With its flexible platform, we are able to integrate them as a
Functional Kiosk for purposes such as Reload, Queue system and many more depending on
the needs of the industry.
Likewise for i3TeamWorks, over the past 18 months the Group have enhanced its platform to
encompass the full aspect of a whole company such as Work, Sales, Office and Accountingrelated modules.
Having said that, the following has taken place:
1. Two Main Group Channel Sales have been performed; Malaysia Team and China &
International Team.
2. To work with factories who manufacture LED Displays, and pre-install our i3Display
Content Management System (CMS) as their default application to be supplied to the
world at large.
3. To work with Resellers such as System Integrators to become our Resellers and
spread our business across South East Asia.
4. To integrate all three platforms ─ i3Display, i3TeamWorks and i3AppsBuilder ─ and
create applications such as i3SOS (Self-Order System), to cross sell vertical
applications to fit the needs of different industries. i3SOS is in the pipeline to introduce
staff less restaurants and the likes, by integrating technologies such as NFC and RFID.

tch123

66 posts

Posted by tch123 > 2021-07-08 22:40 | Report Abuse

Good grace. 41 cut and paste of old stories in here alsone. How much they pay you Good for Nothing. Get a real job or raise white flag or black flag if you need help.

Get real, now, m3tech situation is bad. Going down. All left due to traitors. https://savem3tech.wordpress.com/

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 06:36 | Report Abuse

(July 8): Southeast Asia is the world’s fastest-growing region for mobile wallets, followed by Latin America and Africa & Middle East, research from London-based fintech company Boku Inc shows.

The number of mobile wallets in use will grow 311% from 2020 to almost 440 million by 2025 across Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, reflecting an e-commerce boom, according to a global study on the industry, which was published on Thursday in partnership with Juniper Research Ltd. The usage in Latin America is set to expand 166% during the same period, while that in Africa and Middle East will grow 147%.

Mobile wallets overtook credit cards to become the most widely used payment type globally in 2019, according to the report, and adoption accelerated during the pandemic. There were more than 2.8 billion mobile wallets in use at the end of 2020, and that’s projected to increase 74% to 4.8 billion by the end of 2025.

The study found there are two distinct types of mobile wallets in the world. One is card-based mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay, which are more popular in developed markets. The other is stored value mobile wallets like China’s AliPay and Grab Holding Inc’s GrabPay, popular in emerging markets where credit-card usage is lower.

In 2020, there were 55 stored value mobile wallets that processed more than US$1 billion in annual transactions. Pakistan’s SadaPay is projected to be the fastest-growing mobile wallet in the world in the five years to 2025, followed by Mercado Pago and PicPay in Brazil.

Chinese wallets are likely to have limited impact outside their home market, the study said. That’s despite Ant Group Co’s Alipay taking stakes in international companies including mobile money platform bKash Ltd, and Tencent Holdings Ltd’s WeChat Pay getting approval for use in Indonesia in 2020.

“It seems unlikely that they will conquer emerging Asian markets as many once thought,” the report said, adding that their usage overseas was mostly limited to Chinese tourists.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 07:00 | Report Abuse

PERSISTENT bullishness on US tech stocks has boosted hopes that similar good fortune will rub off on local players in the sector. At the very least, investors are keeping their fingers crossed that share prices will stay elevated even though the market is gravitating towards stocks perceived as likely to benefit in a recovery scenario.

The technology-weighted Nasdaq Composite Index rallied to an all-time high last week and Microsoft Corp surged to become the second most valuable tech firm in the US after Apple Inc with a market value of US$2 trillion (RM8.3 trillion). This could boost local tech stocks, which have been tracking their US peers closely, analysts say.

“Looking at the chart, the Nasdaq is still in a healthy trend. It is still a valid uptrend if the demand is there. The Malaysian market is lagging a bit because of the (current) lockdown and market sentiment. But with the herd immunity target (reached), it will be positive for the technology sector,” Kenanga Research’s technology analyst Samuel Tan tells The Edge.

With a year-to-date rise of 15.45%, Bursa Malaysia’s Technology Index has outperformed the benchmark FBM KLCI Index’s 3.8% drop. Returns from local technology stocks are also superior to the 11.73% gain in the Nasdaq Composite Index.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 07:20 | Report Abuse

Pergi cari kerja lain jikalau kamu dah dipecat oleh m3. Tak payah buang masa untuk membalas dendam :)

@tch123 Good grace. 41 cut and paste of old stories in here alsone. How much they pay you Good for Nothing. Get a real job or raise white flag or black flag if you need help.

Get real, now, m3tech situation is bad. Going down. All left due to traitors. https://savem3tech.wordpress.com/
08/07/2021 10:40 PM

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 09:10 | Report Abuse

Kini, ada duit, ada talenta. Sesiapa yang dipecat oleh m3, insaflah , bertaubatlah , selidiki diri sendiri :)

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 14:47 | Report Abuse

:)

Shareholding Changes
Date of change Shares Director/
Substantial Shareholder
06 Jul 2021 Other
41,383,081 MR CHEW SHIN YONG, MARK
06 Jul 2021 Acquired
41,383,081 MR CHEW SHIN YONG, MARK
05 Jul 2021 Acquired
42,000,000 XOX (HONG KONG) LIMITED
05 Jul 2021 Acquired
42,000,000 XOX BHD.
02 Jul 2021 Acquired
64,500,000 XOX BHD.
02 Jul 2021 Acquired
64,500,000 XOX (HONG KONG) LIMITED

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 14:48 | Report Abuse

M3TECH Financial Information
Market Capital (RM)
: 62.73m
Number of Share
: 896.18m

NTA (RM)
: 0.298

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 14:51 | Report Abuse

SUDAH CAPAI ALIRAN TUNAI POSITIF.... FAHAM KINI KERANA PUAK2 NI BERGADUH :)

M3 TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) BERHAD (Registration No. 199901007872 (482772-D))
(Incorporated in Malaysia)
CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF CASH FLOWS
For the Fifteen (15) months ended 31 March 2021
31-3-21 31-12-19
Unaudited Audited
RM'000 RM'000
CASH FLOWS FROM OPERATING ACTIVITIES
Loss before taxation (2,547) (6,528)
Adjustment for:
Allowance for impairment of receivables 100 1,772
Allowance for impairment of amount due from - -
joint venture
Amortisation of product development expenditure 1,712 1,548
Bad debts recovered - (78)
Bad debts written off - -
Depreciation of right of use assets - 686
Depreciation of plant and equipment 2,443 1,318
Accounting standard MFRS 16 - (149)
Impairment loss intangible assets 1,000 -
(Gain)/loss on disposal of plant and equipment - (238)
(Gain)/loss on foreign exchange translation (638) 394
Impairment loss on goodwill - -
Impairment loss on investment in a jointly
controlled entity - -
Interest income (525) (883)
Inventories written down 252 584
Prior year adjustment - (1,363)
Property, plant and equipment written off - 24
Operating profit/(loss) before working capital changes 1,797 (2,913)
(Increase) / Decrease in current assets (567) 2,572
Increase / (Decrease) in current liabilities 3,461 3,394
Cash From/(Used in) Operations 4,691 3,053
Tax Paid (3,380) (1,645)
Interest received 715 1,044
Net Cash From/(Used in) Operations 2,026 2,452

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 14:53 | Report Abuse

TUNAI JUGA MAKIN BERTAMBAH DALAM M3 @31.3.2021 :)

NET CHANGE IN CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS 4,232 1,883
CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS BROUGHT FORWARD 12,897 13,696
EFFECT ON FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSLATION (2,520) (2,682)
CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS AT END OF THE PERIOD 14,609 12,897

tch123

66 posts

Posted by tch123 > 2021-07-09 15:07 | Report Abuse

Keep boasting of the yesteryears and covering up, flooding forum space. Truth is company is doomed. More ESOS, more Quick Money Games. https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/M3TECH_Status.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 17:25 | Report Abuse

Maafkan dan buat kerja/bisnes lain jikalau kamu dah dipecat oleh pihak pengurusan baru. Usahlah bersikap pahit sampai kiamat!

Move on, dong!

1Malysia

125 posts

Posted by 1Malysia > 2021-07-09 18:08 | Report Abuse

this share is overbought, becareful

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 19:00 | Report Abuse

NTA=29.8sen. Harga semasa cuma 7sen. Tertinggi pulak 17.5sen. Agak mantap pada tahap harga semasa :)

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-09 21:10 | Report Abuse

Terbaik, segala-galanya untuk kebaikan pemegang syer minoriti dan pertumbuhan syarikat. Forensik audit juga boleh dilakukan jikalau wajib.

Terindah!

MATERIAL LITIGATION M3 TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) BERHAD ("M3TECH" OR "COMPANY") - KUALA LUMPUR HIGH COURT SUIT NO. WA-23NCvC-60-06/2021: LIM SENG BOON ("PLAINTIFF") AGAINST M3TECH ("DEFENDANT")

M3 TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject MATERIAL LITIGATION
Description M3 TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) BERHAD ("M3TECH" OR "COMPANY")
- KUALA LUMPUR HIGH COURT SUIT NO. WA-23NCvC-60-06/2021: LIM SENG BOON ("PLAINTIFF") AGAINST M3TECH ("DEFENDANT")
Pursuant to Rule 9.04(f) of the ACE Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, the Board of Directors of M3Tech wishes to announce that the Company on 8 July 2021, was served with a writ and statement of claim from Lim Seng Boon, alleging the Company had defamed him via the Company announcement dated 26 April 2021 ("Suit"). Via this Suit, Lim Seng Boon claims for, amongst other, RM5,000,000 damages.

The Suit is frivolous and vexatious, and the Company had appointed Messrs Chong + Kheng Hoe to represent the Company.

Besides, the Company had on May 2021 appointed Messrs Crowe Malaysia PLT to undertake a forensic audit over the dubious transactions.

This announcement is dated 9 July 2021.

Announcement Info
Company Name M3 TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) BERHAD
Stock Name M3TECH
Date Announced 09 Jul 2021
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-09072021-00078

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-10 18:45 | Report Abuse

Baguslah

#NSTbusiness Technology sector is expected to experience multi-year earnings growths supported by fundamental exponential demand and further enticed by government incentives.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-10 19:00 | Report Abuse

Ingat

The National 4IR Policy aims to transform Malaysia into a high-income nation using technology and digitalisation.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-10 22:20 | Report Abuse

Terbaik!!

Baguslah, kenalah pengarah2 jikalau tak ikut codes of corporate governance.

The past few months have seen business leaders placing their most tricky bets yet. With the ongoing pandemic and resulting lockdowns of varying degrees, businesses have been challenged in how they plan for their future, conserve cash to stay liquid and prevent disruption to operations. Weighed down by the uncertain global and domestic economic climate, business leaders, in particular directors, need to confront some tough questions, including what they need to do when the business faces inevitable distress.

Warning signs and interpretation of information

At the speed with which the landscape is evolving, it is crucial to identify potential signs of distress as early as possible. Think of it like personal health. An early diagnosis typically gives doctors a broader array of potential treatments. Ignoring symptoms until one’s condition gets worse will result in more limited, and possibly more drastic, treatment options.

Some common warning signs directors need to recognise include:

Profit not converting to operating cash flow
Frequent (and unplanned) fundraising activities
Declining revenue and profit or recurring losses
High and increasing interest payments
Downgrade in credit rating and heavy debt load
Extended receivables and payables days
Steep decline in share price
Sudden departure of key executives within a short span of time
But how can directors best diagnose such symptoms, especially when they aren’t at the company every day? As a start, they can critically examine the company’s performance information provided by management at every meeting. A good gauge that things are in order is to observe the way the information is presented and assess whether it is consistently communicated and what trends are visible.

Directors need to determine if the information is consistent with intelligence from other sources about the state of the industry and the company. If one or more of the above warning signs pop up, the right thing to do is to press for more details or explanation.

Directors need to be firm in seeking answers while keeping in mind that management may be preoccupied with day-to-day operations and may not be as sensitive to systemic threats to the business. This is in line with the board responsibilities set out in the recently released Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance 2021, which states that the board should govern and set the strategic direction of the company while exercising oversight on management.

Despite being vigilant, it is important for directors to accept that distress is sometimes unavoidable, especially in a Covid-19 weakened economy. It makes good business sense to tackle distress up front as proactive actions preserve options, earn the trust of employees and investors, and provide the company with greater ability to negotiate from a position of strength. In response to distress, directors could take the route of restructuring the company.

tch123

66 posts

Posted by tch123 > 2021-07-12 09:21 | Report Abuse

Last 5 days to register or send in your Proxy Form for the coming 19th July EGM to remove all current directors. Find out detail here. Email your Proxy Form here.

https://savem3tech.wordpress.com/

dukeaman9

10 posts

Posted by dukeaman9 > 2021-07-12 09:37 | Report Abuse

Plis come down at 6 cent.. im waiting for u..

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-12 20:07 | Report Abuse

7-7.5sen . Gaduh dan sapu syer lagi sebelum egm :)

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-12 20:09 | Report Abuse

Pergaduhan antara puak pengasas dan puak xox sebagai pemegang syer tunggal terbesar Kini.

Gaduh lagi beli lagi banyak untuk mengalahkan pihak musuh. Bagus untuk pemegang syer minoriti

dukeaman9

10 posts

Posted by dukeaman9 > 2021-07-13 09:39 | Report Abuse

Why its so hard to come down at 6 cent? Come on operator plis flush down at little bit. Make the weak retailer run away

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 10:13 | Report Abuse

Gaduh gaduh lebih banyak syer lagi kuat dalam egm nanti

Belian syer dengan mengecut boleh berlaku

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 10:21 | Report Abuse

Puak2 yang terlibat Akan menyapu syer dengan mengecut ??? Sabar je

tch123

66 posts

Posted by tch123 > 2021-07-13 11:16 | Report Abuse

Who are you trying to fool. Yourself. ?? Only those shares are in CDS account yesterday carry votes. Those that purchase today will not carry any votes in this coming EGM.

Be careful, as those ESOS issue for the EGM purpose will drive prices to go down, down, down...
Vote them out.. Register or Email your proxy. 4 days left

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 11:36 | Report Abuse

Tak beli lebih banyak syer, mana Ada kuasa.

Tak beli katak politik , kerajaan pn mana Ada kuasa , bodoh

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 13:35 | Report Abuse

Sabar je . Kutip dan simpan, tunggu naik je.

Biarkan puak2 terlibat untuk berebut-rebut syer m3 sebelum egm

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 13:38 | Report Abuse

5G dah konfirm Akan dilaksanakan Di Malaysia.

Lagi banyak potensi bagi m3 Di seluruh dunia bukan hanya Di Malaysia

M3 Technologies (Asia) Bhd is a Malaysia-based engaged in the provision of mobile value-added services. Business activity of the firm is operated through the region of Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, and Other Asian Countries of which Malaysia region accounts for a larger share of revenue. It offers a range of mobile solutions and platforms, such as multimedia products, wireless access protocol (WAP) and Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) applications catering to all channels of its business, such as Business to Consumer, Business to Business and Business to Owner. The company delivers approximately two billion messages per month and has connections to over 175 mobile operators, including mobile interoperability messaging and the distribution of value-added services.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 13:39 | Report Abuse

5G Akan dilaksanakan Di banyak negara , masa boom bagi m3, servis Mobilenya

cumcumshot

438 posts

Posted by cumcumshot > 2021-07-13 13:47 | Report Abuse

Ini orang tiap2 hari cakap manyak tapi content kosong. Hello kalau lu kuat & boleh, tolak sampai 10c lor. Tak payah cakap manyak mah.

cumcumshot

438 posts

Posted by cumcumshot > 2021-07-13 13:49 | Report Abuse

Manyak penipu sini, pakai nama macam2. 123 / 321 / 456 macam2 ada, tapi satu tujuan sj. Cakap kosong. Kalau bagus sgt, lu beli habih2 semua sampai kuat sama XOX mah. 7c lu pun tak beli, tak ada duit?

cumcumshot

438 posts

Posted by cumcumshot > 2021-07-13 14:25 | Report Abuse

Bila tu Lan Chai vs Bodoh Lim selesai minggu depan, siapa nak beli lagi? good2 beli ah?
Kalau wa betul2 cakap, dua2 pun tak boleh pakai. Dua2 pun tak dapat pulih kan M3.

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 14:41 | Report Abuse

Warga singapura dah beli melalui Esos pada harga 7sen, anda?

Changes in Director's Interest (Section 219 of CA 2016)

M3 TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) BERHAD

Information Compiled By KLSE

Particulars of Director

Name MR CHEW SHIN YONG, MARK
Descriptions(Class) Ordinary Shares
Details of changes

No
Date of change
No of securities
Type of transaction
Nature of Interest
06/07/2021
Others
Direct Interest
Name of registered holder Chew Shin Yong, Mark
Description of "Others" Type of Transaction ESOS
Consideration (if any) 0.070

Circumstances by reason of which change has occurred Exercise of options under the Employees Share Option Scheme
Nature of interest Direct Interest
Total no of securities after change

Direct (units) 49,708,081
Direct (%) 5.563
Indirect/deemed interest (units) 0
Indirect/deemed interest (%) 0.000
Date of notice 06/07/2021
Date notice received by Listed Issuer 06/07/2021

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-13 15:23 | Report Abuse

Selepas pemain traders dah keluar, dijangka terbang kuat

Sabar je

Pasukhas adalah contoh terbaik

BILLC

2,042 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2021-07-13 21:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-14 08:51 | Report Abuse

Pasukhas dah terbang kuat. Giliran m3 ke?

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-14 08:52 | Report Abuse

Puak2 ini memerlukan lebih banyak syer untuk menang dalam egm kelak

tch123

66 posts

Posted by tch123 > 2021-07-14 09:10 | Report Abuse

Too Late. Share register after 12th July no longer carry any vote. BE CAREFUL, ESOS shares issue for the EGM will be "dump" .

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-14 10:19 | Report Abuse

NTA 0.2980
P/B 0.22
RPS 5.45
PSR 1
Market Cap 58.3M
Shares (mil) 896.19

Good123

25,305 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-14 10:24 | Report Abuse

Baguslah, selepas pengasas dah tiada, m3 semakin baik dari segi NTA dan jualan. Ia akan melaporkan keuntungan bila2 masa memandangkan 5G semakin popular di seluruh dunia

NTA Revenue
0.2980 13.78m -1.92m - 2021-03-31 31 Mar, 2021 2021-06-30 9.4% 79.2% 0.0339 12.60m -2.12m 4 2020-12-31 31 Dec, 2020 2021-02-24 20.8% 48.9% 0.0289 11.94m -1.75m 3 2020-09-30 31 Dec, 2020 2020-11-26 128.7% 19.7% 0.0309 10.51m -766.00k 2 2020-06-30 31 Dec, 2020 2020-08-25 28.5% 63.9% 0.0326 9.79m -1.07m 1 2020-03-31 31 Dec, 2020 2020-06-16 74.9% 35.6%

Post a Comment
Market Buzz