Semakin dekat , mau laporkan keuntungan tak lama lagi
SUMMARY OF KEY FINANCIAL INFORMATION 31 Mar 2021
INDIVIDUAL PERIOD CUMULATIVE PERIOD CURRENT YEAR QUARTER PRECEDING YEAR CORRESPONDING QUARTER CURRENT YEAR TO DATE PRECEDING YEAR CORRESPONDING PERIOD Three Months Three Months Fifteen Months Fifteen Months 01 Jan 2021 To 01 Jan 2020 To 01 Jan 2020 To 01 Jan 2019 To 31 Mar 2021 31 Mar 2020 31 Mar 2021 31 Mar 2020 $$'000 $$'000 $$'000 $$'000 1 Revenue 13,776 9,794 58,618 47,670 2 Profit/(loss) before tax -671 -188 -2,547 -6,716 3 Profit/(loss) for the period -1,237 -805 -5,142 -9,336 4 Profit/(loss) attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent -1,919 -1,071 -7,625 -11,179 5 Basic earnings/(loss) per share (Subunit) -0.28 -0.17 -1.13 -1.86 6 Proposed/Declared dividend per share (Subunit) 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
AS AT END OF CURRENT QUARTER AS AT PRECEDING FINANCIAL YEAR END 7 Net assets per share attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent ($$) 0.2980 0.3600
30c !!!??? Tunggu lama2 sampai petai runtuh ya. dia bodoh OK lor, jgn ingat semua lang bodah macam dia.
ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha
Mark ambil ESOS 120mil ++ , semua jual kpd XOX dalam market.
SC & Bursa kana siasat
1. Siapa bayar $$ Mark utk subscribe ESOS 2. Duit sendiri? tunjuk kan. 3. kalau duit orang lain, siasat bawah AMLA. 4. XOX kata dia beli kat market. Bursa & SC tolong siasat siapa jual lebih kurang 130mil shares 7c lebih kurang. 5. MCMC siasat machai2 yg pakai nama macam2 Good456, best123 post manyak messages dalam group yg cuba mempengaruhi market saham
the recovery in the Nasdaq could lead technology stocks higher over the week as well as follow-through buying interest emerging in sectors such as consumer, construction and property as the EMCO was lifted in several localities.
SMS marketing is currently, the least expensive method to target a list of potential clients.
SMS send directly to their customers on their devices, rather than getting lost in a crowded email inbox, ensuring offers are seen and utilised. With a staggering 98% of text messages being read and 90% of those within the first 3 minutes of delivery.
Deliver your SMS right to your customers’ mobile devices with M3Blast today!
Eddie dapat menumbangkan bekas pengasas dengan mudahnya dalam EGM. sungguh dahsyat!!!
Datuk Eddie Chai Woon Chet recently acquired a 62.37% stake in restaurant operator Oversea Enterprise Bhd, and has a 6.71% shareholding in Anzo Holdings Bhd, where he is managing director and has a board position in M3Technologies (Asia).
5G & servis internet dan mobile memang tren masakini :) baik bagi m3
AFTER successfully hooking up about 90,000 homes in Melaka and Perak with internet connectivity, Tenaga Nasional Bhd is upbeat on its prospects as an infrastructure provider in the telecommunications space.
“Somehow, in the value chain, you will find Tenaga’s presence being quite critical for the viability of any infrastructure development, including 5G,” says Tenaga president and CEO Datuk Baharin Din, when asked whether the utility giant would have a chance to be involved in 5G infrastructure building. “We are in talks with the government. That’s all I can say.”
Tenaga’s 18,000km-long fibre-optic network is an asset that could earn recurring income, like its transmission grid. Its plan to activate its fibre-optic network along its transmission and distribution grid coincides with the government’s Jalinan Digital Negara (Jendela) initiative, which is set to improve fixed broadband connectivity nationwide, achieve 100% 4G coverage and begin 5G deployment this year.
On July 5, Digital Nasional Bhd (DNB), the government’s special-purpose vehicle tasked with executing the 5G rollout, announced that Ericsson had been selected to design and build Malaysia’s nationwide 5G network.
The project is estimated to cost RM11 billion and will incorporate tower rental and fibre leasing, with the latter possibly proving to be lucrative for fibre asset owners such as Tenaga.
It is understood that DNB is likely to lease the existing fibre-optic cable network owned by different parties, including Tenaga and the telecommunications companies. However, more needs to be built and, for that, DNB will have an open tender to award the jobs.
While microwave backhaul through towers is the most common technology for 4G/5G backhaul, fibre is the preferred choice to confidently support 5G implementation such as the Internet of Things, where smart household appliances — dozens in each home — eventually flood the network.
“You see our pole at the doorstep of most premises in the country — that says something about our competitive advantage,” says Baharin.
Like he says, Tenaga’s competitive advantage is in its last-mile connectivity. Any home with electricity supply practically has Tenaga’s fibre assets ready to be activated to support the 5G rollout.
Meanwhile, Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) is also aggressively expanding its fixed broadband infrastructure, which it says will complement the setting-up of 5G mobile sites in the future.
In January 2018, TM and Tenaga teamed up to undertake last-mile fiberisation in the country under the National Fiberisation Plan 2017-2019, but the collaboration was called off two months after the change in government in May that year.
In addition, Malaysia’s telco giants — Maxis Bhd as well as the soon-to-merge Celcom Axiata Bhd and DiGi.Com Bhd — will jointly develop and share fibre infrastructure as backhaul deployment to their base stations, focusing on 4G and potentially support 5G new sites as well.
On the other hand, another key infrastructure player in the picture is Axiata Group Bhd’s edotco Group Sdn Bhd, which owns and operates the bulk of the telco towers in the country.
This year, Malaysia will see 5G rollout in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya, followed by Selangor, Penang, Johor, Sabah and Sarawak in 2022 and other states in 2023.
“At the moment, the industry is consolidating, the people are collaborating, and Tenaga is no exception,” Baharin comments.
“We are quite open to that consolidation and to collaboration with different parties that see any mutual benefit of working together. It’s a question of where and when we can go in. It’s quite a crowded market.”
Thus far, Tenaga’s fibre venture has largely revolved around the provision of broadband services to operators riding on its infrastructure.
Since last year, Tenaga’s wholly-owned unit Allo Technology Sdn Bhd has partnered with Astro, DiGi and Celcom to lease its assets, using a wholesale model. The utility group is now activating its fibre assets in Perak, Penang, Kedah and Johor, with a revised target of connecting 180,000 premises by year-end.
“The contribution is small at the moment, yes, but we see a future ahead,” says Baharin.
Cover Story: Local tech stocks hoping to ride Nasdaq's rise ... tech stocks will rise from www.theedgemarkets.com 8 Jul 2021 — Returns from local technology stocks are also superior to the 11.73% gain in the Nasdaq Composite Index
Company Info M3 Technologies (Asia) Bhd Lot 17.1, 17th Floor, Menara Lien Ho No. 8, Persiaran Tropicana Tropicana Golf & Country Resort Petaling Jaya Selangor 47410 Malaysia
Website Map Employees - Sector Software Sales or Revenue 46.89 M Industry Technology 1Y Sales Change 25.84% Fiscal Year Ends March 31 Download Reports Description M3 Technologies (Asia) Bhd M3 Technologies (Asia) Bhd. engages in the provision of mobile value added services. The firm operates though the following geographical segments: Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, and Other Countries. The company was founded by Lim Seng Boon in 1999 and is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Our Vision With a credible team of young professionals and over 10 years of experience in providing mobile solutions within the Asian region, M3Tech is geared to spearhead the industry regionally, by continuously providing creative, innovative and practical solutions for all channels and purposes.
Our Mission Our Mission is to remain the best at what we do. To provide the cost effective solutions to meet our client’s and partner’s every requirement, de mands and needs. To continuously develop new products to cater to the latest in mobile technology. To not only be recognized as a credible, reliable technology provider, but also as an innovative entity in generating creative ideas and solutions. To continue to enlarge our foot-print within Asia and beyond. Think mobile. Think M3Tech.
M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad | Homehttps://m3tech.com.my Established in May 1999, M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad (M3 Tech) has over 18 ... Pakistan, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Dubai since its incorporation in 1999. About M3Tech · M3 Asia · M3 Online · Board of Directors
1) Salah Ker die pakai duit sdiri atau die pinjam dr bank?
2) knp nak bagi ko bukti. Ko siape?
3) bace lah profile beliau, die ade firm stockbroking sdiri. Ko ingat die x de duit ker? Kalau die pinjam dari bank itu pun kena siasat dari AMLA? Kalau mcm tu, AMLA kena siasat semua bank di Msia. Kalau begitu, ko pun kena serah diri utk siasat sbab ko pun ade pinjam duit dari bank utk loan kamu.
4) kenapa? Die jual di open market, XOX nak beli die beli la. Ko x nak XOX beli, ko beli la, senang.
5) Macam la ID name ko betul sgnt. Ini forum, nak percaya ker x itu pandangan kamu. Bukan pun user post yg bukan2 Dan langar peraturan forum. Die bagi pandangan sdiri masing2.
HONG LEONG INVESTMENT BANK RESEARCH (JULY 15): We laud the government’s move to establish Digital Nasional Bhd (DNB) to roll out a single neutral 5G infra for efficiency gain and eliminate asset duplication. After Huawei pulled out its standalone bid, Ericsson was awarded the 10-year contract worth RM11 billion to deploy around 10,000 sites along with a target to achieve 80% population coverage by 2025. The 5G network is expected to be both SA (standalone) and NSA (non-standalone) architectures on the same hardware on day one, granting full compatibility to all 5G devices in the market. NSA will be running on the most sought-after 700MHz as anchor band, taking advantage of its superior propagation feature. Meanwhile, SA will be utilising C-band (3.5MHz) as a NR (new radio) band.
Fibre is king. Its role as backhaul to transfer data at the speed of light has become ever more critical and a mandatory prerequisite in broadband/5G builds. Demand will spike not only in terms of capacity, but also coverage in order to compensate for 5G spectra (especially mmWave) shortcoming in propagation. Surge in wholesale bandwidth demand will boost margins even under MSAP (Mandatory Standard on Access Pricing) regime.
1. Pengumuman Menteri Di Jabatan Perdana Menteri (Bahagian Undang-undang) bahawa kesemua 6 Ordinan Darurat telah dibatalkan oleh kerajaan PN pada 21 Julai 2021 lalu adalah mengejutkan kerana dibuat dengan sembunyi dan tidak digazetkan di dalam Warta Kerajaan. Perkara 150 (3) Perlembagaan Persekutuan mewajibkan undang-undang darurat dibentangkan dan diluluskan di Parlimen, tetapi ini tidak dilakukan oleh kerajaan. Ini jelas menunjukkan kerajaan takut untuk membentangkan Ordinan Darurat (Kuasa-kuasa Perlu) 2021 dan undang-undang lain yang dipinda atau diluluskan ketika darurat sebelum ini dilaksanakan.
2. Tindakan kerajaan PN ini adalah kerana mereka bimbang Ordinan Darurat ini akan ditolak dan ini secara tidak langsung menunjukkan Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin tiada sokongan atau keyakinan majoriti Ahli Parlimen sebagai PM. Jelas lagi tersuluh, legitimasi dan keabsahan Muhyiddin sebagai PM kini telah luntur. Muhyiddin seharusnya menjadi anak jantan untuk meletak jawatan. Jangan dijadikan alasan tiada calon lain yang mempunyai sokongan majoriti untuk mengelak meletak jawatan kerana ia perkara kedua, sedangkan perkara pokok atau fundamental di dalam Perlembagaan adalah PM hendaklah meletak jawatan apabila hilang keyakinan majoriti Ahli-ahli Parlimen. Jangan dicabar seseorang itu mandul selagi belum berkahwin.
3. Kesan kritikal daripada pembatalan ini adalah segala tindakan yang dilakukan kerajaan PN ketika darurat kini menjadi batal dan tiada kesan. Ini termasuklah sesiapa yang dikompuan melanggar SOP melebihi amaun RM1,000 juga terbatal. Kompaun yang melebihi jumlah RM1,000 sehingga RM10,000 dibuat berdasarkan pindaan Akta 342 ketika darurat dan dengan pembatalan ini, maka kompaun seumpama itu adalah terbatal. Selain itu, mana-mana individu yang didakwa atas kesalahan berita tidak benar (fake news) juga terbatal dan seharusnya pertuduhan ditarik balik dan satu perintah DNAA diberikan dan mereka dilepaskan oleh mahkamah.
4. Implikasi pembatalan senyap ini cukup besar dan oleh itu, kerajaan PN hendaklah menunjukkan bukti keputusan kerajaan PN membatlkan 6 Ordinan Darurat tersebut. Rakyat perlu tahu hak mereka sebagai warganegara yang dilindungi di bawah Perkara 5 (1) dan 8(1) Perlembagaan Persekutuan.
M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad is a Malaysia-based mobile value added services (VAS) provider. The Company is engaged in the provision of mobile solutions. The Company's segments include Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan and Other Asian Countries. The Company's business also encompasses a range of mobile solutions and platforms, such as multimedia products, wireless access protocol (WAP) and Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) applications catering to all channels of its business, such as Business to Consumer, Business to Business and Business to Owner). The Company delivers approximately two billion messages per month with global delivery and settlement of mobile messaging and data services, which include short message service (SMS), multimedia messaging service (MMS) and WAP. The Company has connections to over 175 mobile operators, including mobile interoperability messaging and the distribution of value-added services.
BOARD MEMBERS AND SENIOR OFFICERS Mr. Shin Yong Chew Executive Chairman of the Board since: 2010role: Officer & Director Mr. Yew Khid Wong Executive Director since: 2021role: Officer & Director Pui Yee Thong Company Secretary since: 2020role: Officer Yuet Chyn Wong Company Secretary since: 2020role: Officer Datuk Woon Chet Chai Non-Independent Non-Executive Director since: 2016role: Director Mr. Ket Inn Yong Independent and Non Executive since: 2021role: Director Mr. Kok Heng Ng Non-Executive Independent Director since: 2018role: Director
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....
Posted by Good123 > 2021-07-21 09:26 | Report Abuse
Semakin dekat , mau laporkan keuntungan tak lama lagi
SUMMARY OF KEY FINANCIAL INFORMATION
31 Mar 2021
CURRENT YEAR QUARTER
CURRENT YEAR TO DATE
01 Jan 2021
01 Jan 2020
01 Jan 2020
01 Jan 2019
31 Mar 2021
31 Mar 2020
31 Mar 2021
31 Mar 2020
2 Profit/(loss) before tax
3 Profit/(loss) for the period
4 Profit/(loss) attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent
5 Basic earnings/(loss) per share (Subunit)
6 Proposed/Declared dividend per share (Subunit)
AS AT END OF CURRENT QUARTER
AS AT PRECEDING FINANCIAL YEAR END
Net assets per share attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent ($$)