GREEN PACKET BHD

KLSE (MYR): GPACKET (0082)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.035

Trading Volume

31 people like this.

24,892 comment(s). Last comment by sampooler 5 days ago

soonli

129 posts

Posted by soonli > 2020-07-04 09:26 | Report Abuse

If you go to gp FB page on their latest post. That's tencent in their brochure.

My guess is more likely forming a JV, rather than tencent become major shareholder. It's unlikely PCC to lose his position in the co, from his latest share accumulated from market can tell.

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 09:29 | Report Abuse

Change in the new normal

WHILE glove stocks are the rage on Bursa Malaysia, the other group of stocks that have made its strong move maybe from the shadows of the thematic play of the market are the tech stocks.

The rally has been strong for the group of stocks to chalk up a strong rise in the technology index of Bursa Malaysia.

The index is up 82.65% from the depths of the Covid-19 crisis and in that upward drive, has lifted the share prices of the tech stocks to impressive levels almost rivalling that of the glove stocks.

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 09:32 | Report Abuse

any hostile takeover of gp possible? puan only holds ~30%, ~ 300mil unexercised warrants plus up to 10% new pp OTW :)

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 09:35 | Report Abuse

just advise the merchants to change to kiplePay payment gateway, etc :)

KUALA LUMPUR: Bank Negara is closely monitoring the operations of Wirecard Payment Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Wirecard MY) to ensure that it will continue to fully meet its settlement obligations to merchants in Malaysia.

The central bank said in a statement that funds due to merchants are held in segregated bank accounts with licensed banking institutions in Malaysia which are not commingled, with Wirecard MY’s own operational funds.

It issued the statement after Wirecard AG filed for insolvency proceedings in Germany while Wirecard MY is assessing its position and business operations in light of the developments at its parent company.

Wirecard MY is a registered entity that carries out merchant acquiring services under section 17 of the Financial Services Act 2013.

Wirecard MY’s primary activities in Malaysia is to process card payments for merchants.

“Wirecard MY has also been required to take measures in coordination with card network operators to ensure uninterrupted settlement of payments to merchants and to facilitate the smooth transfer of payment services to alternate providers should the need arise.

“Bank Negara would like to assure the public that the payment system remains safe and sound, and that it continues to function smoothly, ” it said.

soonli

129 posts

Posted by soonli > 2020-07-04 09:43 | Report Abuse

Actually too much of wa exercise and pp not benefit to existing shareholders. Profit is diluted. But think about GP situation, this is the way for them to get funds for business expansion.

Just stand at PCC angle, he knows this would going to affect him much but yet he still carry on the whole plan, this can tell he is confident of the future of GP.

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 09:47 | Report Abuse

this is the new trend nowadays, acquiring tech companies :)

KUALA LUMPUR (July 3): Sino Hua-An International Bhd is acquiring Hong Kong’s internet of things (IoT) firm HK Aerospace for US$35 million (RM150.06 million) to strengthen the former’s digital transformation and digital ecosystem solutions.

The group has inked share subscription and share purchase agreements with Dr Wan Muhamad Hasni Wan Sulaiman, Nong You Hua and Satriya Suetoh for the acquisition, it said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.

Upon completion of the agreements, HK Aerospace will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sino Hua-An. The acquisition comes with a minimum profit after tax guarantee from the vendors US$3 million for the first financial year of HK Aerospace.

“The purchase consideration will be fully satisfied via cash which may be generated either from internall-generated funds, external borrowings or some form of fund raising exercise, if deemed necessary,” the group added.

HK Aerospace is a holding company for IoT and manufacturing operations in China, which holds the intellectual property and global marketing rights of the supercapacitors produced.

It will also be the entity to undertake further research and development in international collaborations related to the technology, according to Sino Hua-An.

“This acquisition will further strengthen the group’s market position as a digital transformation enabler, as it will complete the final puzzle for Sino Hua-An to transform itself into a technology company in the digital transformation space,” it said.

On Bursa Malaysia today, Sino Hua-An’s share price closed unchanged at nine sen with 2.94 million shares exchanging hands. This valued the company at RM102.81 million.

Posted by Kinvestshare > 2020-07-04 10:04 | Report Abuse

As usual and normal, the share will up and down and will rest for consolidating.

GPacket is on consolidating, bad mouth ppl start saying it was game over, when GPacket got momentum and up time, bad mouth ppl said it was a trap, overvalue bla bla.... Mr. Puan promoting and advertised its company project, bad mouth ppl said talk kok only. When Director acquiring share, bad mouth ppl said want to execute mandatory take over and privatize it, minority share holder will get nothing..bla bla... But if you look at the negative comment, it was came from same type of ppls, that we can categorize them as bad heart and bad mouth. They are neither an investor nor traders. At Most stock forum, they did the same one. No idea what their intention, but very sure after their negative comment, price will rebound soon.

Investment is for the future, Gpacket is working on Cloud, Internet of thing, digital banking and etc which more toward the new era of life. The team is working hard and focus. Be patient.

Posted by BostonMaxwell > 2020-07-04 10:09 | Report Abuse

Those who will attend the EGM pls share the information with us. Tq:)

mushroom

664 posts

Posted by mushroom > 2020-07-04 10:20 | Report Abuse

no show for weeks, be patience

soonli

129 posts

Posted by soonli > 2020-07-04 11:16 | Report Abuse

If not mistaken, according to co rules, whoever holding more than 5% of public listed co shares must disclose. We have yet to see any annoucement on who are buying 10% stake from Kendall.

This could mean probably PP also given to same buyers then only reveal? All these information u can ask during EGM or they may disclose after cloud business is approved?

signn

1,813 posts

Posted by signn > 2020-07-04 13:14 | Report Abuse

hopefully the kendall buyers are tencent lo

angelo

414 posts

Posted by angelo > 2020-07-04 14:39 | Report Abuse

Kinvestshare. I agree fully with you.

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 15:09 | Report Abuse

buyer of kendall's stake and new pp are not revealed yet. probably explosive if made known. be patient while waiting for EGM on July 23.

maximus .

402 posts

Posted by maximus . > 2020-07-04 15:24 | Report Abuse

just curious..y no need to do announcement after 10% acquire...

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 15:46 | Report Abuse

@soonli
Your right.i forgot to consider the two weeks conversion time. I was caluclating under the assumption that bursa announcements of conversions took place two weeks before shares were issued. Did not realise it was on the same day converted shares were issued.

I do agree that there was defintely a rush operation going on to suppress the Volumetric weighed average price to around 0.52..

I believe bursa rules require disclosure of identity when 5% and above of shares are acquired within 7 days of acquiring shares..however,they can ask for extension of disclosure deadline under Regulation 11 of the Securities Industry (Reporting of Substantial Shareholding) Regulations 1998.

That being said.. failure to disclose is a maximum RM 1m fine.. which when you consider how much of money has been transacted in the recent two weeks in private (132m) and market transactions(ccp 12m) lately. 1m is basically small change.

There is also a possible 5 year jail sentence but dint really consider that seriously.

I agree with JV theory actually... CCP has sunk a considerable amount of funds and effort to maintain his shareholding status.

yesterday, I was even considering a JV or some sort of share swap deal with sinotop due to their bursa announcement.

Becuase both have china connections, both are e-wallet in different sectors (govt and everything else), both are in ventures with Bank Islam and both have similar share prices..
Of course it's a weak conjecture but I just find that both seem to complement each other in the business context.

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2020-07-04 16:12 | Report Abuse

They may use several different account (in different names) to hold share <5%, hence announcement is not needed.

If there are China investor, there should be positive movement on the share price.

Posted by King_trader_shadow > 2020-07-04 16:38 | Report Abuse

OmG, what has happened on this Earth with this share? More than 75% loss in a month? Man, i should have cut loss when there were huge down trend way back. Does anyone could enlighten me here, what is happening?

P.s: i know some of you would tell do own research and scroll up and read up. But a small insight would be appreciated. Thanks for those enlighten me here.

soonli

129 posts

Posted by soonli > 2020-07-04 16:51 | Report Abuse

@spartanfury

Love to see your constructive comments from business perspective. This counter gave me a good lessons to predict behind the scene from the price movement, news and announcements.

The key motive of pushing up price and down in just two months time is apparently to seek for funds from public and pp @ 0.52, the funds they obtained is about 82m++ (30m from wa conversion and 52m from pp). The purchase of xendity is about 43m (about 6-7m by cash and the rest by issuance of new shares, not too sure if pp is also possible taken up by xendity?)

So they have enough funds now ready for new business. Whole agenda is well planned from how to get the funds till new member to join in in just two months time.

Shall see what will happen next.

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 16:56 | Report Abuse

@mrbusiness announcement was for disposal of the entire block 100m shares to private party . wouldnt there need to be an announcement for ceasing to be substantial shareholderbif the 3rd party split thebdharesbtobdifferemt companies?

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 16:56 | Report Abuse

oops my phones auto correct has been having a party lately

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 16:57 | Report Abuse

sorry I meant if the 3rd party split shares to different companies wouldnt there be an announcement of ceasing to be substantial shareholder..

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 16:58 | Report Abuse

or is this a grey area..no announcement means not yet a substantial shareholder so can do the split and then no need to disclose

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-04 16:59 | Report Abuse

Excellent game. Relook after egm on July 23 and new substantial shareholder disclosed:)

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-04 17:01 | Report Abuse

Tech stocks are hot stuff like glove stocks now. But virus pandemic will end and tech is getting more n more dominant in our life, etc.

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-04 17:03 | Report Abuse

Expecting gp to rebound Strongly as tech stock with a lot of potential after egm and new substantial shareholder confirmed :)

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-04 17:03 | Report Abuse

Expecting a V shape recovery in GP share price soon

Posted by BetterTomorrow > 2020-07-04 17:48 | Report Abuse

No body take the op, but themsleves. I have not seen kendall fund in any stock except GP, this fund also created to show, if not mistaken

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2020-07-04 18:55 | Report Abuse

Kendall Fund may sell their shares to several parties, so no new substantial shareholders.

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2020-07-04 18:56 | Report Abuse

If China investor took the shares, there must be some insider movement reflected on the share price.

EngCCCC

257 posts

Posted by EngCCCC > 2020-07-04 20:58 | Report Abuse

@ mrbusiness If China investor took the shares, there must be some insider movement reflected on the share price.
04/07/2020 6:56 PM

The current price reflect no new Chinese investor as said by mrbusiness.

Posted by smarturban > 2020-07-04 21:05 | Report Abuse

green packet is really a con stock.. let see

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 21:24 | Report Abuse

@mrbusiness
ok... thanks for the clarification...

Could you clarify what can be expected to be seen in regards to inside share price movements..

Becuase I suspect it happened already... or at least if we assume the operators and the insiders are the same

In feb there was already signs that the share price was going for a pump... but due to MCO it looked like they cut loss and waited.. some articles about kiple, announcements etc.. and then silence in march.

Post MCO should have been a blessing for them becuase share prices were lower by 10 sens since feb. And the pump started on 28th April.

I actually suspect the rush we saw recently in getting the price down to 0.52 was due to MCO delay..Feb and march may have been meant for them to drag out the pump..i mean if we think about a longer dragged put pump should have spurred more warrant conversion.

I believe there is some deadline that cant be changed. Its also been planned for a long time since management already had a plan for the PP in 2019.

Anyway because of the shortage of time.. we saw this sharp but orderly increase (switch on the 1 hour and 4 hour candle stick view for May 1 -May 8 where every tradingday was practically the same.. morning saw 3 to 3.5 sens up and then day closed flat or near the closing price of the morning 1st hour trade)

I Must remember to pay attention for this kinda staircase formation. And exit once the pattern breaks. The break in pattern seems to be the period where they allow investors to carry the momentum forward.

After that we saw a sharp but orderly decline in the share price.. I also think about 20/30 m shares purchased between april 28th and may 1 were retained to specifically act as the trigger which dragged the price from 71 to 50..

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-07-04 21:26 | Report Abuse

@better tomorrow.. hard to find their investments.. but there were invested in an Indonesian hospital a couple of years ago

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 22:23 | Report Abuse

after EGM ended, another fierce price chase is expected

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 22:24 | Report Abuse

hopefully, the buyer for both kendall's stake and new pp are announced at the EGM also

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-04 22:26 | Report Abuse

from July 6 to July 23 EGM, interesting , noted to miss the development in GP share trading

Maxigain

386 posts

Posted by Maxigain > 2020-07-04 23:53 | Report Abuse

Gpacket is parked under Telco sector in bursa

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-05 07:30 | Report Abuse

Under telco, still have remaining stake in P1, not fully sold to Tm

Posted by petramaises > 2020-07-05 08:02 | Report Abuse

could trade at 0.30+. collect slowly

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-05 09:34 | Report Abuse

new private placement, share has risen a lot. GP will rebound like this company

NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : FUND RAISING PRESTARIANG BERHAD ("PRESTARIANG" OR THE "COMPANY") PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 10% OF THE ISSUED SHARES IN PRESTARIANG

PRESTARIANG BERHAD
TypeAnnouncementSubjectNEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
FUND RAISINGDescriptionPRESTARIANG BERHAD ("PRESTARIANG" OR THE "COMPANY") PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 10% OF THE ISSUED SHARES IN PRESTARIANG

(Unless otherwise defined in this announcement, all terms used herein shall have the same meaning as those defined in the previous announcements in relation to Private Placement)

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Prestariang, M

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-05 09:35 | Report Abuse

iris announced private placement, share price also has risen near 52-week high. GP's turn. otw. NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : FUND RAISING IRIS CORPORATION BERHAD ("IRIS" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 296,628,000 NEW ORDINARY SHARES IN IRIS, REPRESENTING UP TO 10% OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ISSUED SHARES OF IRIS ("PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT")

IRIS CORPORATION BERHAD
TypeAnnouncementSubjectNEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
FUND RAISINGDescriptionIRIS CORPORATION BERHAD ("IRIS" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO 296,628,000 NEW ORDINARY SHARES IN IRIS, REPRESENTING UP TO 10% OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ISSUED SHARES OF IRIS ("PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT")

Unless otherwise stated, all capitalised terms set out herein shall have the same meanings as those set out in the announcement dated 23 June 2020 in relation to the Proposed Private Placement.

On behalf of the Board, Kenanga IB wishes to announce that an application for the listing and quotation of the new IRIS Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Private Placement on the ACE Market of Bursa Securities has been submitted to Bursa Securities on 23 June 2020.

This announcement is dated 23 June 2020.

Announcement Info

Company NameIRIS CORPORATION BERHADStock NameIRISDate Announced23 Jun 2020CategoryGeneral Announcement for PLCReference NumberGA1-23062020-00070

Good123

25,227 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2020-07-05 09:36 | Report Abuse

according to Jack ma, this year, talk about survival, not making huge profit :)

Striker90

2,617 posts

Posted by Striker90 > 2020-07-05 12:01 | Report Abuse

I suggest you to rest and no need keep posting every few minutes. Too much hope or all in one counter always lead to bias

Striker90

2,617 posts

Posted by Striker90 > 2020-07-05 12:02 | Report Abuse

I log in here to see updated facts, not over assumptions or simply dreaming drama

Striker90

2,617 posts

Posted by Striker90 > 2020-07-05 12:04 | Report Abuse

Good luck to you anyway.

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-05 12:05 | Report Abuse

The Company conducted a few corporate exercises and business activities in FYE2019 as follow:

Green Packet entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (“Bank Islam”) in July 2019 in which both parties work together in providing e-payment and cashless payment services. Progressing from that, on 17 February 2020, we launched KipleUNI, a key partnership programme

On 10 September 2019, the Company announced a proposed placement of new ordinary shares (“Placement Shares”) in the Company representing up to 10% of the issued and paid-up share capital of the company (“Proposed Placement”) to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad had in its letter dated 25 September 2019 approved the listing and quotation of up to 135,182,314 Placement Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Placement. The Company is targeting to implement the proposed placement in the third quarter of 2020.

The Company also entered into a strategic partnership with China Mobile which enabled us to promote, sell to leverage each other’s expertise, resources, and technology capabilities to develop innovations in digital services.
On top of that, Kiplepay Sdn Bhd (“KiplePay”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Green Packet, became the one of Malaysia’s (“BNM”) approval on 22 January 2020. This solution allows businesses to set up their e-wallet while eliminating the high cost and long lead time of developing an e-wallet. Coupled with a payment gateway where it will provide a new revenue stream for the Group.

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-07-05 12:09 | Report Abuse

As Malaysia is transforming towards a digital society, more and more people are riding on a cashless journey. At present, KiplePay serves as an e-wallet for the business-to-business-to consumer segment (‘B2B2C’) whereas KipleBiz serves as a payment gateway for business-to-business segment (‘B2B’).

EngCCCC

257 posts

Posted by EngCCCC > 2020-07-05 15:52 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/tm-teams-huawei-introduce-tm-one-cloud-alpha

Tm cloud service will start soon.

This is bad for Gpacket.

Striker90

2,617 posts

Posted by Striker90 > 2020-07-05 15:55 | Report Abuse

Direction is correct but this sector is getting ways competitive, how to stand out is the challenge. Do you see any one or urself using Kiplepay? I downloaded and this is sucks when compared to others like TNG

Striker90

2,617 posts

Posted by Striker90 > 2020-07-05 15:58 | Report Abuse

This EGM is quite important to have more clear info from the company, eg Cloud service. Nothing formal announcement pun by either Tencent or GP thus far. Even for E-KYC , Tencent don’t even give a sentence on it

Post a Comment
Market Buzz