BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (1.43%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.75

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,687 comment(s). Last comment by cicakman 2 hours ago

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 11:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 11:05 |

Post removed.Why?

spyking

534 posts

Posted by spyking > 2023-09-07 11:17 | Report Abuse

Moon told you he sold 0.055. Tickets taken up by Dracula. Now Dracula is crying

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 11:26 | Report Abuse

All the factors that created the euphoria and heart stomping trading dynamics in the last qtr are no more in play. And now it is all back to mundane operations. Bahvest now is just like any other ordinary counter, sitting on its base average Directors purchase price, b4 this Nov. coming quarter. Another 50 more trading days, and is it expected to trade aggressively like in the last quarter?. When things are calm, we think that it shouldn't be. When they provide us the anxiety, we become furious, disappointed and depressed. So what satisfies us? Every day going up? Bro, no market maker is a welfare provider.
Like i say, best for you just to put all your Bahvest scripts under your pillow and sleep on it.

joyvest

10,417 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-09-07 11:42 | Report Abuse

What is meant from the above is that due to the long material litigation process until the final outcome is certain, the company is continuously plagued and clouded by these elements of uncertainties which are believed to draw away the potential investors. In short ,the share price is not expected to escalate in month or years to come but remains in hibernation for a long time. Hence it is a waste of time to cling it to your pillow and sleep on it with loss of opportunity.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 11:52 | Report Abuse

With a qtr report of muted 19 mil revenue AND HOLDING IT AT THIS LEVEL, we should be grateful and counting our blessings that the Director's are protecting their holy grail at 30 sen. There are 3000 over companies in Bursa which you can pick and choose for interim plays. but not Bahvest for this purpose now. It just concluded reporting, perhaps if something were to happen it will be in October. ( sounding like the opposition giving moving unseating dates of the current government kah kahk kah). Bro, there are another 50 trading days to go. rather than focus on Bahvest, go do other things more worthwhile. Shares that you buy should work for you , not make you anxious and sick. Either way, ask yourself the reality: What can you do in your current capacity to improve Bahvest price? Any recommendations.? Well if you feel the heat, then get out of the frying pan. Its pointless to lament, which only makes you seem pathetic. Be like Mario Bro, he exited, but i respect him for his decision.

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 11:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 11:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 11:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Income

11,148 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-07 12:14 | Report Abuse

Wake up in the pagiiii . Pergi kencing kat sini. Busuknya Weiii. Kidney disease problems. Go to see your doctor Weiii. You want new kidney ker, I can find kidney for you.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 12:15 | Report Abuse

As for Buncit, aka Dracula, aka fishermen: with the impending cases against him, he has the time to dabble with the shares of Bahvest? Imagine, he sold at the 9-12 sen range, might not have made even a single sen due to margin losses. and now buying higher just to disturb the market? What logic, can someone please explain? The Kretam raiders has in total now about 20% holdings. If they short Bahvest now, what would be the worth of the shares held by Buncit, if he was to purchase and do another vengeful takeover? Do you seriously think Buncit can come up with more than RM 80 mil just to overwhelm the Kretam raiders holding? It cannot be any less because, he has to remove all the directors and the associated holding companies. Buncit sold his 16% at about average say 12 sen, collecting approximately 19 million (assuming no lossess, which i doubt, as the trading dynamics indicate sale under duress), and now come up with 80 mil. Like Cicakman says, ini orang ada sekolah ke tidak?
Bro, the raiders were not from tawau. They were from sandakan, and colluded with inside people. Imagine, outsiders took over bahvest under his own very eyes, and yet not able to do anything. Perhaps this Dracula is a bit uneducated lar...

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 12:21 | Report Abuse

👉 No Income No Money No Issue , No Dignity No Integrity No responsibility until Income posted his Wiff ran away with DeMusang, of coz lo here became Public Toilet ..

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 12:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 12:22 |

Post removed.Why?

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 12:24 | Report Abuse

How come I have same view @90% but short versions of Moon.
Wait next Q Cari mkn other ctr,use sempoa.Same2 thinking n ideas.

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 12:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Income

11,148 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-07 12:31 | Report Abuse

JohnC
You always go to Jln Alor for massage hockey stick...
Every day after lunch you stop by Jln Alor for services hockey stick… already there most famous hockey stick players in Msia. You sweating and you said you were in sauna. In fact you were playing hockey stick at Jln Alor. That’s why you have to kencing a little bit at a time. Kencing busuk, Weiii.
One day you hockey stick will crack and you will cry without tears. Repent. Go back to your religion and pray hard for forgiveness from God.

Income

11,148 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-07 12:32 | Report Abuse

JohnC Wake up in the pagiiii . Pergi kencing kat sini Bv, CapA, Insas and etc….
Busuknya Weiii. Kidney disease problems. Go to see your doctor Weiii.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 12:33 | Report Abuse

Agree,one of the raider is well known very rich Sandakan Tycoon building suppliers too n got plantations in one of the Island in Sandakan previously intent to sell their crop to SD.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-09-07 12:37 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... A real Joy reading your post...

Johnchew5

11,339 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-09-07 13:01 |

Post removed.Why?

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 13:09 | Report Abuse

When u seeks to understand,, moon will write long stories 🤣
Sometimes got to use kamus dewan to translates it .He is sincere n have a good knowledge and not like joy rotten egg sucker.🤣

Ini mcm bunyi Court Megistrate talking bah!🤣🤣🤣No wonder cannot monitor.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 13:12 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
@moonslayer274... A real Joy reading your post...

Thanks Bro, but the fact is what I have written is no new info, its something that has already been explained previously. Buts its just that issues of the same premise keep cropping out, because of the disheartening reservations people feel with the new perspective currently perceived with Bahvest. I say "perception", is because there is a whole load of assumptions being made that people refuse to accept it as positive interpretation and thus are guided by fear and uncertainty.
Perhaps knowing that Bahvest is taking a breather from its previous role as server of suspense thrillers makes it less appealing now, but I reckon that would be a good indication of stability being achieved for management to rectify and improve conditions conducive for the future prospects of Bahvest.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 13:30 | Report Abuse

Cicakman
Ini mcm bunyi Court Megistrate talking bah!🤣🤣🤣No wonder cannot monitor.

Ya lah tu bro 😁😂😂, kalau saya court magistrate, dah lama saya impose gag order on Dracula Buncit, and then do night justice operation on him. You know what I mean....😂😂😂

Ayoyo,Cicakman market Bahvest apa mau jadi, baru trading 4.4 million half day, yoyo sana yoyo sini, sudah bikin ramai goyang. Ini belum lagi typhoon Saola atau hurricane Idalla.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 14:00 | Report Abuse

Suddenly everybody here,then everybody missing,then new ppl in ,then all quiet,then empty.
What does it say??🤣
You org detective ka?
Sangkut ?
Mahu curi ayam? Joy Rotten Egg sucker.
Looking for info?
Nothing to do? Me 🤣
Cari No for MKT ( ilmu k)
Lumba Kuda ( kk,)
Tengok Youtube ( income(

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 14:12 | Report Abuse

Moon,I agree 90% wth your view..
10% is my 90% I say it will move before the next qtr being release.Those burger buncit trying to get bck from pendek dan panjang as much as they can.
You roughly know how much warrnt crook still holding?
What I know they r planing to lari but will play up first.
Few days tekan mother up to break records n goreng son 🤣

fl888

7,693 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-09-07 14:17 | Report Abuse

So who is buying or selling now….why So cheap Innosabah not buying to increase their stake…

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 14:29 | Report Abuse

It is time to manifest your dream.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 14:44 | Report Abuse

Are u ready 🤣🤣🤣?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 14:55 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Moon,I agree 90% wth your view..
10% is my 90% I say it will move before the next qtr being release.Those burger buncit trying to get bck from pendek dan panjang as much as they can.
You roughly know how much warrnt crook still holding?
What I know they r planing to lari but will play up first.
Few days tekan mother up to break records n goreng son 🤣

Bro, when someone threw their mother shares in haste macam nak gila at 9-12 sen dengan tergesa gesa macam nak terkencing dalam seluar, seperti kena kejar dengan harimau atau syaitan, you think they got time to think about the value of the warrant at 1.5-2 sen? The only thing he was thinking about is just to liquidate, all in fear.. Bro orang kalau mau ada fighting chance, dia tidak akan jual holdings langsung. Bro, sebab itu saya cakap ini Dracula Buncit tak ada sekolah. Dia hanya ingat dia Taiko Tawau. Sebenarnya dia tak cerdik. tak ada standard jadi CEO.
Macam advertisement Panadol: You ingat saya ada masa nak pening kepala? 😂😂😂

Alasako

306 posts

Posted by Alasako > 2023-09-07 15:15 | Report Abuse

buncit is a penipu @ con man in sandakan that is why he is now in tawau to build another con man business

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 15:29 | Report Abuse

Wakaahhh..mkahhh
If cannot eat lobster,can eat mantis shrimp or soft crab.
Surat khabarrr lamaaaaa.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-07 15:43 | Report Abuse

🕗🕣🛫🛫
How ?😁

Income

11,148 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-07 18:29 | Report Abuse

Everyday someone like JohnC never fails going to Jln Alor. Play hockey 🏒 kononnya.
Another bombshell, the fellow asking for Mbl 🐱 playing hockey 🏒 games—> how many rounds hockey players games? I lost count already. Mbl 🐱 not happy inside but outside showing she very happy playing hockey 🏒 games. Haha 😂

Income

11,148 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-07 18:39 | Report Abuse

I tell you all the truth… that fellow JongC asking for Mbl 🐈 playing hockey 🏒 games—> how many rounds hockey players games? I lost count already. Mbl 🐈 not happy inside but outside showing she very happy playing hockey 🏒 games. Haha

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 21:31 | Report Abuse

People on this thread, some might have seen this, but some might have not:
So below, I have uploaded an analyst report pertaining to Bahvest. Though it was released in 2019, this document remain relevant and speaks volumes of the historical account with regards to its origin and other various aspects and providing inferences as to the future direction of Bahvest.
This is leisure reading material, so peruse the itinerary carefully while pausing to ponder and think. I would recommend this as one of the best guides to decision making processes related to Bahvest. So enjoy reading, and I hope that you gain lots of knowledge traction from the article to facilitate your trading dynamics of Bahvest.

https://bahvest.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/RHB-23-May-2019.pdf

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-07 22:15 | Report Abuse

People on this thread, can I make a comment in the form of a question to perhaps ease your worries and calm your nerves especially on this current uncertainty surrounding Bahvest trading prices. In fact, name it whatever, all counters in Bursa carry some form of element of uncertainties. So considered as nothing new.
Now, Would it be difficult to treat your purchases of Bahvest similar to money that you set aside in EPF contributions, whereby you do not bother about whatever circumstances of change that would appear in the environment, because virtually you are not empowered to decide the outcome. And to do this, leave Bahvest out from your live streams. But I guess this would be very difficult if you cannot stop the addiction of being compulsively driven to watching prices flipping on screens. Consider this for a moment: is it rational to make spot on decisions, based on momentary changes of price dynamics, or price flipping on screens., if you bought Bahvest with a longer term objective? Would a one day movement of prices matter, if a company is deemed to grow in the future? So what is your take on this!....

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-09-07 22:28 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Back then there are already gold. It needs no speculation anymore. I was lead to believe that possibly it could be gold for fool's. Silly me... Thanks @moonslayer274

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-09-07 23:10 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... A very simple and basic question... but can tear one apart. I always find staring the stock price movement, albeit 15 mins delay very interesting. I no longer buy stocks on impulse nor chase them. I sleep well...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-08 08:13 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
I no longer buy stocks on impulse nor chase them. I sleep well...

Precisely, because the stocks that we buy should work for us and not otherwise, and that's a huge benefit and advantage. The market, till kingdom come, will always be there. So why make impulsive decisions from those momentary price changes......
Just like any other creation and its evolution on earth, Live streams have their use and benefit, no doubt, as the fundamental data transformed into the subsequent future information pertaining to the counter of focus. But if one is not aware or cautious in its application, then it can spell trouble. The problem with the live streams is that it robs us of our rationality whereby, the viewing of flipping numbers will cause you to be emotionally driven under nerve elating or nerve wrecking conditions. And in view of this are we not exposing or subjecting ourselves within a hazardous condition of making decisions? And the logic is, live streams can be addictive, and addiction exist in the domain of an uncontrollable compulsion that relegates the thinking capacity and bring forth the dominance of emotion. I am not anti live streams, becos live streams are not at fault, but its human fallibility that must be made aware. So live streamer users, be mindful and stay cool and steady as always.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-09-08 09:08 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Human fallibility... I couldn't agree more.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-08 09:18 | Report Abuse

Agree wth Moon 90% very good view.👍👍👍
Do FM and Big players monitor or analyze the hourly & daily px movements

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-08 09:24 | Report Abuse

I sihhh man ..until now I still dono what this burger Mohammad Ikhmal Opat doing buy n sell ,buy ssll,sell buy but creeping up daily half cts.😁

fl888

7,693 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-09-08 10:45 | Report Abuse

FM and Big players are the Bankers with tons of cash ,info and algorithm softwares while we the minority are the Players….monitoring and analysing for the correct timing to buy and sell…

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-08 11:16 | Report Abuse

10:49:24 Managed to take from sellers
628.80 pcs out of 1 intention of 1,100 pcs .Incomplete 481.20 pcs.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-09-08 11:45 | Report Abuse

Tq,bro for info....me fun mnger too.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-08 11:49 | Report Abuse

fl888
FM and Big players are the Bankers with tons of cash ,info and algorithm softwares while we the minority are the Players….monitoring and analysing for the correct timing to buy and sell…

Bro, monitoring yes, but analyzing? What in the world can we analyse by flipping numbers appearing on the screen? Those 5 bids buy/ sell progression before our very eyes is full of deception. How do you recognize whether it is retail or whether market makers churning and recycling of their inventory. How can you determine the incoming buyers and sellers for a particular bid when everything is at random and happenstance in probabilities. And analysis can only be performed on historical or after the fact data or occurrences and performed carefully and meticulously. How many people have the gifted brain to juggle incoming information changing randomly on sight and walla, come out with a favorable decision. Bro, in reality there is no analysis, but what this comes to is just ultimately guess work and wishful thinking.
As share players we do have choices, so there is no written rule that say that just becos FM and Big players possess the advantage with respect to facilities, we minorities have to conduct our trading based on screen numbers, which is a myth and illogical if we think that that is the way to compensate for lack of the apparatus held by big players.

Bro, we shouldnt neglect the reality that the addiction for the screen is similar to most other common addiction: That is the pathway to receive the daily jolt or shot of stimulant to the nervous system in the body, that feeds into the craving and desire of a compulsive gambler or stock punter. Is it bad? No it is not, not if you can afford the premium on the health, risk and liabilities. If you are comfortable with these elements, so go right ahead and time the black swan complexities of the stock market.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-09-08 12:12 | Report Abuse

Can Bv do a "Zenyatta" today, having been down daily for the past week.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-09-08 12:19 | Report Abuse

Remember Mario Bro: I am borrowing and putting his case in perspective related to the issue of flipping numbers on the screen. Whatever, Mario Bro is still a valuable thread colleague and I respect him for his exit decision from Bahvest. Its just that as humans we are all fallible.
On the day when Bahvest made the sudden move, from 38 to 40 sen, that spur of the moment euphoria from the speed prices were ascending, opened the door to his desire to acquire 500 lots at 39 sen. Mario attributed his mistake to plain greed. But who is not greedy in the market. Everyone is. My view is that greed was secondary, not the primary factor. The main contributor is the preoccupation with flipping numbers and the gullibility in relying totally on the dynamic activities appearing on screen to make decisions. Was there time to analyse incoming data as in the case of Mario Bro?
To me the case of Mario bro highlights good lessons that we can all learn. Should he be not watching the screen on that day but doing something else, he would have been relieved of all the associated inconvenience. Whatever, he earns my respect.

Post a Comment