BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (1.43%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.75

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,687 comment(s). Last comment by cicakman 54 minutes ago

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2023-08-25 12:52 | Report Abuse

thanks KK for your valuable analysis .. will bet both win and place 😉

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2023-08-25 12:53 | Report Abuse

will support GM:)

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-25 12:55 | Report Abuse

@MarioBros, not easy to cari makan in Bursa. Just wait for a better time.0.345 was the support level which I posted in Mandarin last week. 0.415 is the resistant level. For me I will cut 50% if it breaks 0.30 sen..these were bought at cheaper prices. Still holding 100 lots at 0.38 n another 100 lots at 0 385 when it looked so promising otw to 0.40 sen. The ball is in FL's hand.We are at his mercy. That's y everyone wants to be tai koh si you can rule and dictate as you like.

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-08-25 13:17 | Report Abuse

MarioBros, there are more people losing money than making money in Bursa. If you are all stressed out, you better watch out for your health. The money is not worth it. Many people have fallen ill ços of losing money. Anyway my costs is above 40 sen and i have hold it for more than 2 years. My main complaint is that it is not giving me any dividends for holding it making it worst than my FD.

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-25 14:15 | Report Abuse

No worries, Bv is worth 70 to 80 sen. Wait for these to come true. I only do not know how long I have to wait for 70 to 80 sen?

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-25 14:16 | Report Abuse

Let’s crack the stones in the mine.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 14:21 | Report Abuse

kk7198
@Hotstuff...moonjoker?
Bro, just forgive him la. he has brain deficiency syndrome. He must have read one of my threads and misinterpreted as a buy signal when it was going down. and he is now ranting and venting with anger for being trapped, with nowhere to go. He is seeking attention.. I sympathize with him for being a parasite that glorifies and takes pleasure on other peoples predicament and hardship. Sad, becos he is one specie, a product of constant confusion created by the market dynamics. I wish i could help, becos his worldview and perception of life is full of hatred and disappointment and bitter experiences. He needs psychiatric help.

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-25 14:28 | Report Abuse

Moonslayer, you killed 274 people? When is your next specimen 275? Just wondering…
You are gentle as a moon but with slayer bloodstained on your hands… Professional assassin are you???

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-25 14:31 | Report Abuse

I am B40 member. Trying my best to collect income from Bursa. Moonslayer please lah, can you take me as your student. I need a Sifu like you Sir. Thank you in advance.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 14:54 | Report Abuse

Bullballs
precisely, what is needed are those things in your wish list. Though we are confident in the longer term prospects, does not mean we should not modify or alter our decisions in the interim, to mitigate situations. If we have insider info will be excellent, but that's asking too much as well as wishful thinking.
bro, Its not a miracle that we should be asking for, becos that is their job to undertake and endeavor whats needed to justify fulfilling their vision and mission in their professed future prospects commentary in the QTR report. This section I have noticed is never in view with Dracula. So I am pretty sure these Kretam Assassins know what they are writing and supposed to do. Bro I suggest you pore over that section in the Qtr report about their level of commitment, future prospects, which might reinforce your decision for the longer term. Becos so far nobody speaks about it here.
OK bro IMO with the current level of operations and fewer minor encumbrances, we will see better QTR results, and I am looking at a range of 40-50 sen prior to release of Nov Qtr report. Beyond that, they dont have the current output capacity in this short run to justify going higher. Just to recap, these are my views till end November. And BTW, I am here communicating with Bullballs and i know well the longer term holders are steady and unperturbed.. But traders. i disavow any of your intention to trade from my communication threads with longer term players. That's your personal call

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 15:06 | Report Abuse

Bullballs. I have to add, its good that you also are practical about the fact that Bahvest cannot be a game changer with only Gold as the output. He has to be a heavy metal player. To see drastic upward movements would result from discovery by Bahvest of new mine resources to exploit, and this stimulus must come in the form of a corporate announcements. As with current resources and operations, I would rate it as only OK.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 15:12 | Report Abuse

Income
I am B40 member. Trying my best to collect income from Bursa. Moonslayer please lah, can you take me as your student. I need a Sifu like you Sir. Thank you in advance.

Bro, where have you been, lost in the wilderness?
you wanna be my student can....tonight bring snake oil, one bowl of saffron rice, white decapitated chicken, few lime fruits, and RGT 50 in small denominations. And dont forget Starbucks coffee, Americano without sugar. By Monday you will be the best trader at Central Market, with the Jinn as your helper😁😂😃

Posted by blueberries > 2023-08-25 15:16 | Report Abuse

Thank you Moon slayer. Very fair and insightful and rationale comments and analysis. Rare to have one so patience to impart or share such gem of knowledge. My respect and much appreciation. Also thank you for other contributors for sharing free and sincere postings.

MarioBros

457 posts

Posted by MarioBros > 2023-08-25 15:31 | Report Abuse

My instict say 40sen next year but my greed make me buy. Greed is mother of all evil. When market on greed, you should be cautius but it seem am still a newbie. Yesterday was sell on news but it seem the downtrend still continue. For all of you, I wish you good luck. This my last comment in here.
Buy 0.390 500lot
Sell 0.315 500lot
Cut loss before it get even worst next week. Seem like not many interested to buy and invest in BV as the QR show little profit n gold. With the selling spree from last week, am not amazed if Inno or Mr Patrick selling their share

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-08-25 15:44 | Report Abuse

Bye Mario. Wish u all the best in your other investments.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-08-25 15:45 | Report Abuse

@MarioBros... What you are going through currently is an experience many of us have gone through. The share market is the place where it helps in breaking you into pieces. All it takes is a Buy call. Always remember you are all alone in this... Stay strong Bro

fl888

7,693 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-08-25 16:10 | Report Abuse

E-Review on interim injunction on 28-3-23 maybe won by Dracula….

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 16:15 | Report Abuse

Mario Bros,
OMG. Mario, after my last thread in respond to Income, I intended to respond to you but only after having late lunch. I went into the Bahvest thread again, I saw your piece, and I am speechless. Things like this is not that it cannot be undone, but since you are firm on your decision to exit, you earn my respect for a very bold move to dislodge yourself from any untoward consequences arising from anxiety. We ourselves have gone thru similar sequel and circumstances, and my hats off to you for making the courageous move. I agree with Bullballs, that not all counters are Bahvest. So i wish you all the best in your future investment endeavor. Do visit us here from time to time to chat or if you need assistance, and dont worry, we will place a caveat that Mario is not allowed to buy Bahvest, a phenomenon called Bahvest phobia to protect you. Do take care and I wish you in the pink of health.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-25 16:21 | Report Abuse

@MarioBros....40K plus oklah, come back stronger. Bahvest is not so bad compared with what we had experienced during the Second Board super bull run in 1997 and the 2021 gloves meltdown. You could lose a house over the weekend. That's the name of the game. The market has no mercy so kena pandai 2. Agreed with u, greed is mother of all evil. At the height of gloves manic, my buddy could make around 160 mil in his glove counters should he sailang all. We told him to do so. He fell in love with his top 4 glove babies. Now still holding the sunset babies. It is a zero sum game. With the money he made should he sailang all, could buy over a small cap listed company. He can play up and down as he so wishes. We just tag along for a cup of coffee.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 16:36 | Report Abuse

fl888
E-Review on interim injunction on 28-3-23 maybe won by Dracula….

Yes. Mr Ekovest, how can we help you? You want us to expedite the tripartite deal is it? 😁😁😁

Posted by blueberries > 2023-08-25 17:03 | Report Abuse

Today T2, catching contra players ?

Posted by HebatJebat > 2023-08-25 17:13 | Report Abuse

Washing out contra players apparently...

Posted by Riki1234 > 2023-08-25 18:17 | Report Abuse

What is Right issue a bit confused here is it like giving investor free shares ?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-25 23:41 | Report Abuse

I post here an excerpt from the QTR report:
"Company's Prospects
The Group is committed to maintaining an effective exploration program focused on enhancing our understanding of the epithermal deposit system and conducting comprehensive geology mapping within the district. Our objective is to uncover new deposits that hold significant potential."
This statement appears at top of the hierarchy of a cluster of related statements, so emphasizing top priority. However, this plan to endeavor related activities to achieve growth was never in view during the fishermen's reign indicating the quality and perceptive difference between the Fisherman and Kretam Iceman in planning aspects of managing business.
This also infers Kretam's clarity in designing the direction to facilitate future growth and sustainability, as game changer to enhance intrinsic value of Bahvest. And if these function is an on going process, and couple to the fact that Sabah is a near virgin mineral resource, I reckon it wont be long before they make a significant announcement. And these are the stimulus that will drive the accelerated prices ahead of the related fundamentals. In short, rocket it first, defer or leave aside technical justification, as they have proof of substance with respect to discoveries of new mine resources. If this materializes, the journey and door towards the Rgt 1 aspiration cannot be discounted.

Oh damn, I just feel lousy inside, knowing Mario had to expose himself and to undergo
the predicament. Its like he was seriously looking for avenues and asking for help which could mitigate his impending losses. And yet there was nothing any of us could do. I guess Youarewellcome gave an apt description of the situation: In the stock markets each individual is alone.......... haiizz....

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-08-26 00:25 | Report Abuse

Moon, after reading what you wrote above I went to check up what is epithermal deposit. From what I learn it is vien of mineral deposits forced up to the surface from underground thermal forces short of spewing lava. After that I went to check on the location of Bukit Mantri on Google Earth and it clearly shows that they are digging from the mountain top and already gold is found. Can you imagine if the vien stretches from below ground to the mountain top and laden with mineral deposits. Well I guess doing a comprehensive geological mapping to see how vast and deep are the veins around that area is a right thing to do.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-26 00:59 | Report Abuse

wow bro, that was one helluva investigative reporting that you have provided, serves as reinforcement and confidence booster. Well, people on this thread, the role of the game changer seems progressively illuminated with clarity in direction.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-08-26 08:32 | Report Abuse

Home sweet home.
Very long journey to and from...... to JB by ferry to Batam by teksi to Port Sekupang to the Island another 3 hours journey.
Got small riot not far Batam n got strict check.
Coming back time port securities have lots of questions,where r u from,what u do here,when u come,why u bring laptop 🤣🤣🤣.

In & out of Indonesia,immigrations will ask lots of questions too.
Just put inside your pasport hundred thousand rupiah will be ok,they chop your pasports without pblm bah!
I master in handling those Indonesian security.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-08-26 08:39 | Report Abuse

Why u ppl lost your telor🤣🤣🤣
Deal was 29.5 - 30.5 bah .
Long term no wori,have to be strong.
Inno buy buy buy u think suka2 business?
Tok tok konar here n there for what?
If u think out mean out,hold just hold or buy just buy.

I will check back what happen last 5 mkt days.
Don't make things difficult for life.
Down few cts,mcm langit mau runtuh🤣🤣🤣 NO SCHOOL.!

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-08-26 08:39 | Report Abuse

@MarioBros... Continue to be part of Bahvest thread. Face the devil head-on...Don't let this episode haunt you. Be what @moonslayer274 always say... Survivor. Cheers

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-26 10:58 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Home sweet home.
Very long journey to and from..........

Bro, macam kerja pembunuh upahan saja. Move from one location to another. bawa laptop pula tu, You ingat macam itu Tom Cruise punya movie "collateral damage" where he is a contract assassin. 😁😁😁
wah Batam becoming common for small isolated riots, involving the foreign workers. Bro, kalau susah sangat, you recommend to them come work at Bahvest Goldmine bah!😂😎 Anyway, welcome back as goal keeper and defense for Bahvest. I tak boleh, becos i don't maintain live stream.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-26 11:12 | Report Abuse

When Bv hits RM1.00,the above reel is possible to happen here. Walao eh....it's jumping joyvest.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-26 11:18 | Report Abuse

KK7198:
Bro dont forget, you are picking up Hugh Bowman at KLIA today 😁😁😁. I think Bowman will facilitate GM taking the coveted title of "Horse of the year 2023". GM has now matured as a 4 year old, and could have the endurance, strength and versatility to keep up with the routine speedsters. Seems like the punters are strongly anticipating the triple clash involving GM, Lims K, and MM. With one day left b4 the big race, the heat of the event is leaning more towards GM being equal favorite to Lims K.
KK, if I speculate in a worse case scenario, GM will be on the podium, but Lims K might be the fallen one, meaning there could be the driving finish from a wall of horses with Lims K fizzling out at the finish.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-26 11:23 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://www.facebook.com/reel/982605229617437?mibextid=3uyXbM

Bro, an apt demonstration of extreme euphoria driven by the exhilaration of horse racing orgasm. 😄😁😂

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-26 11:34 | Report Abuse

Lukashenko, both an old acquaintance of Prigozhin and close ally of Russia, said that Putin had nothing to do with the plane crash.
"I know Putin: he is calculating, very calm, even tardy," Lukashenko said. "I cannot imagine that Putin did it, that Putin is to blame. It's just too rough and unprofessional a job."
The Kremlin said on Friday that Western suggestions Prigozhin had been killed on its orders were an "absolute lie" while declining to definitively confirm his death, citing the need to wait for test results.
Lukashenko said Wagner fighters would remain in Belarus.
"Wagner lived, Wagner is living and Wagner will live in Belarus," Lukashenko said. "The core remains here."

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/680280

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-26 11:38 | Report Abuse

cicakman, you are…
Wagnnerr fighters Founder kah…
Pigi ke Indon recruit Wagnnerr fighters?
Aiyoyo really CI A type of job style…

cicakman
Home sweet home.
Very long journey to and from...... to JB by ferry to Batam by teksi to Port Sekupang to the Island another 3 hours journey.
Got small riot not far Batam n got strict check.
Coming back time port securities have lots of questions,where r u from,what u do here,when u come,why u bring laptop 🤣🤣🤣.

Just put inside your pasport hundred thousand rupiah will be ok,they chop your pasports without pblm bah!
26/08/2023 8:32 AM

joyvest

10,417 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-08-26 11:39 | Report Abuse

The future growth and or sustainability depends on the ogre underneath the ground where outcome of yields always remain uncertain. The prospects of the director report are said to be over optimistic.

It remains to be seen of the next upcoming QR is up to expectation or not.huge contingent loss is expected in view of the ongoing lawsuits...

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-26 11:41 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 ,
Please lah, Sifu Moonslayer…
Take me as your student. I will carry on your legacy. I promise to you.

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-26 11:44 | Report Abuse

cicakman
No cctv at Indon immigration to record your passport with hundred thousand rupiah stashed inside kah?

cicakman…
26/08/2023 8:32 AM

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-26 11:55 | Report Abuse

Joyvest
What’s your TP for Bahvest???

joyvest
The future growth and or sustainability depends on the ogre underneath the ground where outcome of yields always remain uncertain. The prospects of the director report are said to be over optimistic.

It remains to be seen of the next upcoming QR is up to expectation or not.huge contingent loss is expected in view of the ongoing lawsuits...
26/08/2023 11:39 AM

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-08-26 12:05 | Report Abuse

No lah....
U put inside pasport 100k rupiah 1 pc only lor @ RM 33.00 rupiah top pocket.
U put 400k rupiah inside top pocket too.
So just incase got pblm,just say wrongly put bah!
Normaly they open pasport ( dont look at him pretend you dono ) take money n chop pasport.I just don't like to be question but I don't break any law ma!
But don't do it at Airport in Jakarta.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-26 12:06 | Report Abuse

kk7198
When Bv hits RM1.00,the above reel is possible to happen here. Walao eh....it's jumping joyvest.

Bro, becos this is an open thread and thus do not permit confidentiality, so i shall regard this as an open secret with you related to what you wrote: There are 4 possibilities
1) She might actually be a convert now, and bought during the recent short selling by the market maker after the QTR report. She came in only with one thread and then went silent. How else can you account for this, becos under those conditions it would be fertile ground for her to unleash the archers, being trigger happy.
2) She inspected the forums and found most of the players were steady, except for few with some expressing tones of uncertainty, but other than that, it was a non event on that catastrophic day for most of the longer term stayers, so gave not much room for her to manoeuvre her retribution here.
3) she just cannot endure or overwhelm the poisonous venom and breath of the non-negotiable Cicakman, if you know what i mean.
4) She just chose to walk away, with the feeling that this forum cant be helped anymore. Most are all old timers and seasoned campaigners that cannot be influenced.

Disclaimer; this is just an assessment of the situational possibilities of her presence. There is no menacing or ill intention in regards to her personality and writings and thought processes. At all times, maintaining the cordial relationship with her is more important than whatever differences of opinion that we have.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-08-26 12:09 | Report Abuse

This bodo joy try to provoke you for free lunch n looking for info.🤣🤣🤣

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-26 12:18 | Report Abuse

Well said, moon. Tomorrow may add bet on GM. The racing tips this finishing....Lim's Kosciuszko, Golden Monkey, Mr Malek and fourth placing is Grand Koonta.

Income

11,142 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-26 12:21 | Report Abuse

Joyvest maybe collecting silently but spewing negativity at the same time . Haha 😂

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-08-26 12:22 | Report Abuse

I dono what u know
You dono what I know.
I know what I know
I m not going to tell what I know about the formula of probablity.
Ig u know how to read or can make a guess then u r good🤣🤣🤣

26.5 - 29.5 cts
35 - 38.5 cts
39 - 36.5 cts
36.5 - 31.5
Low turn around 31.5 - 32.0 frequency highm
Max foce - 30 good
Min force - 5 only good
Probability is 70%.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-26 12:22 | Report Abuse

Income
Lukashenko, both an old acquaintance of Prigozhin and close ally of Russia, said that Putin had nothing to do with the plane crash................

Nothing new, especially Big Brother of the world now acting reminiscent to the pening kepala faction of court clusters and potential jailbirds in Msia, whereby, to disguise their internal weakness and slowly depreciating competitiveness, they spew and highlight all the bad rubbish news about China and Russia putting them as global threats to world economy and security. Behind it all, everyday their mill printing money and applying interest rates as the only solution to control Foreign exchange, and then talk so much about maintaining world trade stability. The real threat to Bahvest is this faction, not China and Russia. Bahvest support BRICS.

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-08-26 12:26 | Report Abuse

Joy bodo this time directionless wth numbers n datas n try to buy in stages..dia bengong...

Post a Comment