MMM GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): MMM (0159)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.115 - 0.115

Trading Volume

28 people like this.

5,948 comment(s). Last comment by Limo123 23 hours ago

Posted by Jeffrey Ho > 2012-08-02 10:22 | Report Abuse

Congrat to u bro

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-02 10:34 | Report Abuse

Thank you brother Jeffrey Ho & I sincerely hope that you were in the same boat as me.....cheers brother.

Posted by Jeffrey Ho > 2012-08-02 10:48 | Report Abuse

:> same boat we r bro. together with WCT haha.. Thanks for sharring happy trading!

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-02 10:56 | Report Abuse

Congrats brother Jeffrey Ho , I am really happy for you & now let's wait for our WCT to huat huat....cheers.

ironad

46 posts

Posted by ironad > 2012-08-02 10:59 | Report Abuse

Congrats Guys....Hope to see WCT gogogog!!! and Thanks

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-08-02 11:00 | Report Abuse

Bro Chong, can u comment on IRIS Corporation Bhd ? Thanks

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-02 11:04 | Report Abuse

Brother ironad, someone is purposely pushing down WCT by 1 to 10 lots each time & we all can discourage this happening if we all the holders join effort to discourage.....how you may ask.....by each buying a few lots higher that that ningcompook or idiot who push it down. I am sure with our join forces in big numbers, that ningkampook cannot defeat us.

Cheers.

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-08-02 17:24 | Report Abuse

Any good news ??

Posted by lotusyeap > 2012-08-02 17:48 | Report Abuse

Thanks Bro Chong for recommend to buy Amedia. Those who follow u will be laughing now.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-02 18:05 | Report Abuse

wooooooooooo, Amedia is at it highest since listing.....good investment for all & very happy to see you all make good money.....yahoooooooooooo

Posted by PinkyTrader > 2012-08-02 18:14 | Report Abuse

laughing non stop till 3pm,,,bua haha...
opss, sorry, 3am...can not sleep...

ironad

46 posts

Posted by ironad > 2012-08-02 18:27 | Report Abuse

Chong Brother... you are rite... Lets make big bugs...

jayrc23

185 posts

Posted by jayrc23 > 2012-08-02 22:37 | Report Abuse

bro Chong, at this juncture are you still holding your Amedia...or sold.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 02:35 | Report Abuse

Bother jayrc23 , me still holding....yesterday at the closing people still buy at the Year High Price of 70.5 cents....will this show that there is still buying support or power for Amedia & if there is, then be prepared to see Amedia go higher but that is left to be seen...so we watch.

As I had said earlier, I leave it to you all to take profit if you want to but to the adventurous ones, they may want to stay a little longer....the choice is always yours my friends as you are only one that has the final say or make decision.....cheers to all & congrats once again for those who have faith in me and my recommendation, thank you. To those with a big mouth & make plenty of big noises WITHOUT a single contribution to any member here, let them be cursed as they will not see the money as most of you all did but they, the ones making big noises & I call them "the condemners" will all see & eat shit now, preferably theirs,haahaahaa.

So far I only make 3 recommendations of 3 counters from the ACE counters in my forum namely Amedia, Digista & Smartag.

So now Amedia, before going to the main board, had perform remarkable for me & you. Next Digista & we wait for the digital tv to start or commence & then finally Smartag will shoot too when come September , Smartag will start collecting $10 to $18 for each container [ 7 million containers in Malaysia & starting with 1 to 2 million containers as stipulated in the agreement with the Malaysian government] that pass through the Customs Department. As I said, we must have patience & please don't expect it to be "fast & furious" or should I say, the goreng pisang type...yes goreng pisang is where you makan kuat kuat & then you berak kuat kuat too.

Cheers to all & hope today will be another good day for all....take care my friend.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 02:51 | Report Abuse

Now my friends & members please read this...one of the biggest mouth who never contribute anything but waiting to push down price with 1 lot to collect cheaper as in KHSB & is now eating his own shit now , haahaahaa

Allow me to quote his own words....

Posted by Yuzuki > Mar 23, 2012 12:23 PM

no reply right baby Chong, don't know what to say right ... foot in ur mouth? ... frustrated ... there is more ... ECM at a pathetic 0.815 , so is BIMB .... yeah keep quiet that's what u r good at when hard working ppl listen to ur BS advise & get stuck .... yeah wait 4 it to move b4 u take revenge ... u r pathetic !!!

My friends, why happen to all these 3 counters that he so happily curse me for recommending you all to buy?

Amedia....shoot to the sky

ECM....waiting to collect our big bonus, plenty of $$$, free Kananga shares & we got to keep our ECM shares, a bonanza in fact.

BIMB.....everyone who follow me on this counter have found their GOLD MINE, haahaahaa

There are a few more big mouths like him , always cursing me and may I call them as "lechers"....know what a leecher is....google it please.

Cheers

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 09:13 | Report Abuse

woohooooooooooooooo

jayrc23

185 posts

Posted by jayrc23 > 2012-08-03 09:18 | Report Abuse

bro Chong, thanks...I have always looked at i3investor.com as a site for investors like you and me share, advice, lead etc based either on FA or TA. Very few people like you and CPTeh and others are actually doing this, the majority of us are learning from what is being shared.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 09:37 | Report Abuse

Yes brother jayrc23 , but there a number of brainless idiots who always condemned me whenever I recommend something....look around and you will see who these bloody idiots are...cheers.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-08-03 09:57 | Report Abuse

Chong: You can try to be more neutral on your opinion or post. Perhaps by doing so, the negative critics that you are going to receive will reduce in future.

Currently, you really sound like the particular counter full time promoter to me & remind me of the "monkey story" - (sorry in advance, hope no offense, just my view ) :)

However, one thing I noticed so far, you are at least promoting counters with certain degree of fundamental & not the empty shell counters

pshiny

10 posts

Posted by pshiny > 2012-08-03 10:17 | Report Abuse

I actually like brother Chong's passion and total belief in his counters. He always accompanies it with homework done. If one is neutral, then you might as well not say anything at all, what value is there? There should be no condemnation from anyone, if they are mature enough, because, the choice is theirs to buy or sell. Do not blame others.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-08-03 11:30 | Report Abuse

pshiny, you critics is welcome if my statement seems like blaming people. Will try to improve on that :). I suggest you pick up this book at book store : FINANCIAL LAW - Securities Law

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 15:11 | Report Abuse

Brother passerby , how do you expect me to be more neutral...didn't most people here promote their counters and no sarcastic remarks & idiotic language are used. To tell you frankly these people may have lost money in the 'fast & furious" counters & when they see that all the counters I recommend make good money, they try to put a spanner in the works....you call that as "critics"????

One thing you got to remember is that....if you don't like my counter, move on and no need to buy or pass idiotic remarks. I am not forcing them to buy but what I present to all the other members is have the full story of the counter that I recommend & then leave it to these members to decide and as always I ask them to do their homework first....making a full presentation to member of the said counter....is this all wrong brother passerby? May I ask again what these so call "critics" have contributed in this forum for the general benefit of all members. Frankly speaking, you call them "critics' but I call them "leeches" & "good-for-nothing morons". If you are REALLY a good critic, then all you have to do is to give some constructive statements that benefits all but is there any forthcoming?? ....NONE IN FACT.

Yes, nothing is REALLY FORTHCOMING but instead I see or read "abusive & idiotic" words ONLY....check out their postings here to find more please brother passerby & you will understand what I meant.

BTW, have most of the members make money make good money on all the many counters I suggest or recommend?

Need I say more....you be the better judge.

Cheers brother passerby & all the best to all.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-03 15:16 | Report Abuse

sabar chong, remember to drink herbal tea!

very neutralizing effect against asidic in your stomach! LOL

jayrc23

185 posts

Posted by jayrc23 > 2012-08-03 15:30 | Report Abuse

I think most of the i3investor.com members reading anything posted here as though meant for their personal reading forgetting it is meant for the general public(that is for everyone unless specifically mentioned)..who on the other hand are made up of newbie to expert...so each of us reads it according to each persons mental capacity.
I believe name calling is unnecessary and shows only immaturity.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 15:31 | Report Abuse

And good to see you brothr KC loh, make any money today....hopefully you make some lah. Is the Goreng Pisang Untong Banyak Berhad company ready for listing? hee, hee,hee.

Moreover, please brother passerby, take a good look at this....

Posted by Yuzuki > Mar 23, 2012 12:23 PM

no reply right baby Chong, don't know what to say right ... foot in ur mouth? ... frustrated ... there is more ... ECM at a pathetic 0.815 , so is BIMB .... yeah keep quiet that's what u r good at when hard working ppl listen to ur BS advise & get stuck .... yeah wait 4 it to move b4 u take revenge ... u r pathetic !!!

...you call this good criticism?? NO, this is 101% not a "critic' but as I put it in this person who wrote this is a 'REAL LEECHER & "NEVER, YES NEVER CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING AT ALL FOR THE BENEFIT OF FORUM MEMBERS". In fact, this show a "real moronic idiot" indeed.....please check out ALL his postings on my recommendations....thank you brothr passerby....cheers.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2012-08-03 16:18 | Report Abuse

Chong :Well, ignore the bad comments & keep the good one I'll say.

I still think you should put it in more neutral way, perhaps putting a note or a qualifying remarks to remind your reader to make the decision base on their own discretion can be one of the option.

It is an sincere advise to protect yourself, you never know when will one of your reader turn their tide on you when the thing goes wrong (just like sample you have posted )& especially he knows in & out of our country laws well.

Anyway, it is your own right to decide how you wanna post you comment. :)

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 16:29 | Report Abuse

Thank you brother passerby for your kind words...yes I had ignore these "good-for-nothing" members & had since not respond or reply to their idiotic statements.

Cheers passerby , may the best be with you always.

ysc69

25 posts

Posted by ysc69 > 2012-08-03 17:12 | Report Abuse

Mr.Chong, please advise. I bought TAANN at 4.69 and now the price keep going down. I am a new learner in investment. What happen to TAANN ?

waily

42 posts

Posted by waily > 2012-08-03 17:22 | Report Abuse

Mr.Chong what is your comment for Bumi Armara? drop & drop

Posted by staphyloccocus > 2012-08-03 17:25 | Report Abuse

Bro Chong so many admirer already...haha

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-03 17:35 | Report Abuse

Brother ysc69 , I can't advice you about TAANN as I am not familiar with this counter.

As for brother waily's question, my guess is that since Ananda Krishnan is selling most of his shares, punters or traders had lost faith in his Bumi Armada...if do you do not know Ananda Krishnan working for ??????

BTW, AK is selling $2.5 BILLION worth of Amada shares...what does that tell you.

Cheers.

ysc69

25 posts

Posted by ysc69 > 2012-08-03 20:12 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr Chong. How about RA, I'm holding some shares also. Any
advise or recommendation for others stock investment.

waily

42 posts

Posted by waily > 2012-08-04 10:48 | Report Abuse

tq brother chong

jayrc23

185 posts

Posted by jayrc23 > 2012-08-04 14:18 | Report Abuse

Bro Chong, he is selling RM2.5 billion worth of Bumi Armada shares or Maxis...because what I read in paper, it was Maxis...correct me If I am wrong.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-04 20:03 | Report Abuse

AK is selling both Bumi Armada & Maxis too....chabuting I presume as he had 100% sold if 1+3D Ekor & his Power Stations ..
as well.

KUALA LUMPUR, April 26 – Malaysian tycoon Ananda Krishnan is selling US$825 million (RM2.51 billion) worth of shares in
offshore oilfield services provider Bumi Armada, sources said, in what will be the country’s biggest equity block sale in at least four years.

Ananda , Malaysia’s second richest man, is engaged in a mass sell-off of assets.

...why engaged in mass sell-off of assets? Dig more & you will know why.....cheers.

Peter Lee

347 posts

Posted by Peter Lee > 2012-08-04 23:46 | Report Abuse

he know what will happen in pru13,same as mahathir

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-05 03:37 | Report Abuse

Come Monday can Amedia go further...let's see....cheers

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-06 12:42 | Report Abuse

oh lah lah

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-06 13:03 | Report Abuse

Darn, I had this in sight at 0.52 but completely forgot about it due to event with MFLOUR and Prtasco. The also, was an ACE counter which am not too keen. Will need to stick to chong more closely than before.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-06 13:16 | Report Abuse

Brother KC Loh , if you had follow my call to buy at about 37 cents & average down to about 33 cents like me, yu would have made a big bundle, heeheehee.

However, there a number of idiots & scumbags here at i3invesor [not you brother KCLoh as you had my full respect] who keep hammering me with their idiotic & dastardly language on everything I recommend , be it EPMB, Coastal, BIMB, EPMB, Bintai, Smartag, KHSB, WCT, etc....now this idiots & dastards eat their own shit while me & my followers laugh all the way to the bank.

Cheers.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-06 13:31 | Report Abuse

I saw it at 0.52 and now miss a 40% returns. Darn darn. Failed form 3 really!

Well, you are a senior in my eyes! No need to add more!

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-08-06 14:52 | Report Abuse

Bro Chong.. I m still holding Amedia. Stay with u!!!

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-08-06 14:54 | Report Abuse

I m a bit greedy... Can it be RM1.00 :)

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-06 15:05 | Report Abuse

Maybe it can reach $1, who knows but as always I leave the decision as whether to chabut and take profit or just wait a little longer....cheers.

jayrc23

185 posts

Posted by jayrc23 > 2012-08-06 15:15 | Report Abuse

it has a hard working and prudent management, thus a solid and reliable company of sort, something like Public bank but on the much, much smaller scale...at least this is how I understand it after reading many of the articles on the company and some of the statements are released by the company to the press recently.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-06 15:19 | Report Abuse

Today close at 75 or 76 cents???...keep your fingers crossed, will you....cheers.

tansrihew

191 posts

Posted by tansrihew > 2012-08-06 15:22 | Report Abuse

bro chong: do you think its time to buy khsb?

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-08-06 15:24 | Report Abuse

Anyone can advice on IRIS Corporation Bhd? Pls

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-06 16:14 | Report Abuse

coming again??

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-08-06 16:16 | Report Abuse

woooooooooooooooooooooooo