SUMATEC RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): SUMATEC (1201)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

143 people like this.

154,731 comment(s). Last comment by Sanatan 2 months ago

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 21:51 | Report Abuse

Dear HalimSaadAnakHaram, This forum is open for everyone to see.

2 simplest questions.

1. Show proof that I asked you to buy or sell.
2. Tell the whole world my email and contact number. Someone here will verify it.

If you have none, you must be a real pervert.
I am not going to delete this message. And I will keep on repeat until you reply the 2 answers.

If you still cannot, please stay out of my way in this forum.

I am very patient with you.

Thank you.

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 21:55 | Report Abuse

Nomanland ..Wakaka.. simple answer!! why u deleted your blog on sumatec eh? Whats the purpose you make that blog? ..I dont buy or sell bcoz of your blog..I despise you bcoz u make blog which can lead people who are naive in TA to buy with yer crap charts. Get that Self Proclaimed Taufu?

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 21:56 | Report Abuse

2 simplest questions.

2. Tell the whole world my email and contact number. Someone here will verify it.

I am not going to delete this message. And I will keep on repeat until you reply the 2 answers.

Thank you.

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 21:57 | Report Abuse

Nomanland ..Wakaka.. simple answer!! why u deleted your blog on sumatec eh? Whats the purpose you make that blog? ..I dont buy or sell bcoz of your blog..I despise you bcoz u make blog which can lead people who are naive in TA to buy with yer crap charts. Get that Self Proclaimed Taufu

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 21:58 | Report Abuse

3 simplest questions.

3. How much I charge for the chart?

Thank you.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:01 | Report Abuse

HalimSaadAnakHaram, give me a specify date when I deleted my blog. Were you here when I deleted it?

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 22:02 | Report Abuse

wakaka..too much farting gas in the house? posting same questions..ask yer wife not to eat too much beanie beans ok.. wakakaka

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:03 | Report Abuse

HalimSaadAnakHaram, you are an idiot. Can't even answer my questions. Please get a life.
HalimSaadAnakHaram the Pervert.

jasontan1177

1,768 posts

Posted by jasontan1177 > 2018-03-03 22:06 | Report Abuse

aiyo ala 185 M RM take payar PP kasi olang angkat cheap shares lor...

tak payah kena sue kaw kaw lor

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:08 | Report Abuse

Dear HalimSaadAnakHaram the pervert. This forum is open for everyone to see.

4 simplest questions.

4. Give me a specify date when I deleted my blog. Were you here when I deleted it?

I am not going to delete this message. And I will keep on repeat until you reply the 4 answers.

Thank you.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:12 | Report Abuse

aiyo jasontan1177. there are lots of promoter here. Some are good and some are ....
The interesting part is from the high price of 60 too 0.05. Whose fault is it?
Everyone that bought Sumatec, all got conned in and out by TSHS. Same as Renong.

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 22:13 | Report Abuse

Nomanland You are an idiot, Cant even answer my questions. Please plug her fartland butt.. Nomanland the fart fetish. wakakaka

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:17 | Report Abuse

4 simplest questions.

4. Give me a specify date when I deleted my blog. Were you here when I deleted it?

I am not going to delete this message. And I will keep on repeat until you reply the 4 questions with answers.

Thank you.

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 22:24 | Report Abuse

Wow ..the methane must be strong 99%.. congarts Nomanland ..she is a keeper..wakakakaka

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:24 | Report Abuse

4 simplest questions.

I am not going to delete this message. And I will keep on repeat until you reply the 4 answers.

Thank you.

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 22:30 | Report Abuse

Please forward to CEO of Nomanfartland Sdn Bhd , she will thank you for this gih gih gih
https://www.thecut.com/2016/10/the-foods-that-make-farts-smell-less.html

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:39 | Report Abuse

4 simplest questions.

I am not going to delete this message. And I will keep on repeat until you reply the 4 questions with answers.

Thank you.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:48 | Report Abuse

Bloody hell, everyone that bought this Sumatec got conned left and right.
This bloody HalimSaadAnakHaram the pervert wants to use me as the main culprit that conned those uncles and aunties.

HalimSaadAnakHaram the pervert, please call Sumatec and ask your father Tan Sri Halim Saad.

HalimSaadAnakHaram the pervert, please get a life instead being a pervert in the forum following this Nomanland.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:52 | Report Abuse

Bro, "Yes, I will and have no problem be the bigger person", this evening, cannot.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:56 | Report Abuse

Dear HalimSaadAnakHaram. Since you cannot answers those 4 questions, please use your brain to think and behave your good self. That's all I can say and I have better to do than entertain your ...........

Have a good evening to you.

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 22:58 | Report Abuse

dragonslayer I am always cool. The real culprit ALREADY laughed at us since 2015 lah.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2018-03-03 23:04 | Report Abuse

dragonslayer kor, allow me to borrow a word from bro rchi to describe this stock.

trash.

1,800 posts

Posted by 4444 > 2018-03-03 23:06 | Report Abuse

Why loss RM 65 million ctr is good? Someone want us to go holland?

Posted by joetay > Mar 3, 2018 11:04 PM | Report Abuse
dragonslayer kor, allow me to borrow a word from bro rchi to describe this stock.
trash.

Tongkarat

7,588 posts

Posted by Tongkarat > 2018-03-03 23:17 | Report Abuse

Aiyoooo...not trash laaa...tong karat lobang lobang maaa

Tongkarat

7,588 posts

Posted by Tongkarat > 2018-03-03 23:25 | Report Abuse

Aiyoooo...not Holland lorrr...tenggelam in Caspian sea....aiyoyo

Posted by HalimSaadAnakHaram > 2018-03-03 23:34 | Report Abuse

Nomanland Have a gud evening and please enjoy sniffing stinky fart on the bed...wakakakaka

nomanland

3,221 posts

Posted by nomanland > 2018-03-03 23:56 | Report Abuse

HalimSaadAnakHaram. When I said with a good manner to you, "Have a good evening to you"
and your replied is very childish and immature.

Please behave your good self before others beginning to judge you for being a silliest person in the forum.

I could have really xxx you till kingdom comes. But, I don't want to.

Again, you have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.

p/s: no point to argue over this Sumatec where lots of investors were conned by Sumatec's boss.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-03-04 00:17 | Report Abuse

Seems this stock really bad, it capable to create different angle of enemy such as halimsaidpasar malam and nomanland and some recently unintention free promoters like kapitan loy....really smart culprit this stock is....anyway if we know it, still have sanity, dont quarrel over a trash counter....if wanna trade just use 100% afford to loss money in here...

Posted by DreamConqueror > 2018-03-04 08:14 | Report Abuse

Apparently, some folks are really fast losing their sanity over this sweet, cute beauty.

You can call it a trash counter, and whine about it all day, all week, all month, all year. Especially for someone who has lost money big time on it. But then, that is just being negative, not the right attitude for a serious investor, for sure. Losing & winning is simply part of the stock investing game. If you can't live with that, then it's not for you. Much better to just take out all your dough & ship out, plonk it all into Maybank FD.

But call it a volatile stock. Now, that is putting some positivity, curiosity & enigma into it. If you can master the skill of exploiting volatility, then, with a bit of luck & prudence, plus lots & lots of patience, study & observation, you can even be making really serious profit from it.

That said, if you cant tolerate volatility, and a yo yo counter makes your tummy twist, heave & turn like a roller coaster gone berserk, then again, Sumatec is not for you. Better migrate to Maybank, Telekom or TNB.

i1corner

10 posts

Posted by i1corner > 2018-03-04 09:41 | Report Abuse

Yes.. You are right ..

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 10:09 | Report Abuse

sumater is cheater company ! no oil

jasontan1177

1,768 posts

Posted by jasontan1177 > 2018-03-04 10:15 | Report Abuse

Aiyo ah dream in short ..mau tau how to ride the wave lor.....tumpang itu train mau tau bila naik train n turun train lor....

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 13:18 | Report Abuse

dragon got burnt badly at hengyuan even 7cents also cannot afford.. no need ur badluck form hengyuan later come here.. don't buy..! shu,shu!

Posted by Christopher Toh > 2018-03-04 13:19 | Report Abuse

sumatec-wb UP

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:13 | Report Abuse

buy,buy,buy..! hold..! only unload at 15cents! buy before it gets even more expensive..! news of progess of oil output coming out soon!

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

we all know it doesn't go that way apa autosing..?we all know after sumatec go down to lowest point better buy cause it will rise again.. im here again cause i want to taste that double figure of buy 7 cents sell 15cents just like i taste of 6cents last december sold 12 cents before end of january.. double figure..

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:29 | Report Abuse

there will be another round like that hope this time it will not retract again but break that barrier of 20cents..!

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:32 | Report Abuse

come on.. all people know that.. so u shu get lost with ur negativity & stay out from sumatec shares..! u don't have affect to bring down the price any further cause price direction is up.. 7cents lowest price already..

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:34 | Report Abuse

i can sell at 8.5cents last time b4 qr out again why i don't sell cause im a man with important ethics which makes me unable to abandon my fellow shareholders cause if i abandon them then..,i would have no support in the future..! ok next reporter question..?

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 22:35 | Report Abuse

Roy no need do promoter.... i know u wan to selll. So tat u can run

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:35 | Report Abuse

u buy now before u get into riskier territory of 9cents..! 7cents the safest point already!

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 22:36 | Report Abuse

Roy fly to sky , n con ppl to holland

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:40 | Report Abuse

no,no,no.. i want everbody to profit.. i can sell at a profit before qr out at 8.5cents but i didn't..! ricky u got burned u don't blame people who want to profit..! who told u to sell..! u should hold until it up again mah..! ur only choice now top up at low price to break even fast..! or u already sold make the loss..! don't lah..! fault is from u..! being in the wrong place & wrong time..!

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 22:40 | Report Abuse

So fast drop to 5sen...suma.haja

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:43 | Report Abuse

ha ha.. in ur dream.. oil price moving north & staying above usd60 per barrel u dumb..!

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:44 | Report Abuse

u no see news last time..?everything calculated already.. oil above usd60 this year.. main headline is trying to break usd80.. usd60 per barrel is quiet high already for sumatec..!

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 22:48 | Report Abuse

Dun con ppl la, this cheater company no oil... u sell urself , dun con ppl

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 22:49 | Report Abuse

5sen

RickyHo

418 posts

Posted by RickyHo > 2018-03-04 22:50 | Report Abuse

This company revenue just gas.... bin saad dispose many share. Boss also selll

Posted by RoyFlyToSky > 2018-03-04 22:52 | Report Abuse

say whatever u want i will not sell i will not unload& i will taste good profit & success with myfellow shareholdera again!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz