COMFORT GLOVES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): COMFORT (2127)

0.385 - 0.395

25 people like this.

38,775 comment(s). Last comment by Dannyfyl88 1 week ago

TokioDeals

123 posts

Posted by TokioDeals > 2020-06-20 03:38 | Report Abuse

Small company can choose their clients, can take higher margin orders. Their ASP comparable to topglove. Fair value around 4, if they can add capacity then should be above 4. But I heard can only add few lines.

erkongseng

3,192 posts

Posted by erkongseng > 2020-06-20 05:27 | Report Abuse

comfort:
Profit margin: 10.7%

fort comfort

Q1 = 2.8 cents
prediction
Q2 = 3.4 cents
Q3 = 3.4
Q4 = 3.4
Net profit 76m
2020 eps = 13sen
Pe = 30
Share price = RM 3.90

comfort
Net loan: 26 million
Two more quarters are net cash companies.
Cash: 68m

mf

28,545 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-20 07:42 | Report Abuse

Dow Jones 25,871.461 -208.64 0.80%

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2020-06-20 07:51 | Report Abuse

Monday testing RM3.00 ?

mf

28,545 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-20 07:54 | Report Abuse

A vaccine may be approved before the November election, according to a major biotechnology investing research firm.

Boon Keng

2,192 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2020-06-20 07:59 | Report Abuse

世衛:全球單日確診飆新高 疫情進入新危險階段

http://m.cnyes.com/news/id/4495834?utm_source=App&utm_medium=android&utm_campaign=4495834

Boon Keng

2,192 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2020-06-20 08:33 | Report Abuse

This mf if you click inside his comment history you can see he purposely put negative comment on gloves counter for comfort, Supermax, and topgloves.
But he put positive news on oils like hibiscus, knm and so on.
Same DJI index, he posted on positive news when yestedday DJI up 300+ he share to oils counter.....
After today morning DJI red, and he put the DJI down on gloves counter.

This guys should be mentally problem, he really thought can affect us or affect gloves trend if he put negative comment here.

Actually he is stupid, when COVID-19 cases increasing, the oils can only dropping, and oils is shorterm play in bursa.

Be a reasonable person pls, no ppl are interested on ur negative comment here.

Posted by Activestream > 2020-06-20 08:40 | Report Abuse

Boon Keng This mf

No need to Fred over this idiot, we just make our money on this counter that's all main thing is follow our on rules of making money. just ignore his comments. Basically nowadays all this stupid comments by this idiots like mf I practically ignore only prefer to get my own news like from the edge which already mention Glove theme is still in play at the moment. So no worries enjoy this weekend, and monday come back just watch the gloves stocks to rally !!!!

Baby Shark

5,915 posts

Posted by Baby Shark > 2020-06-20 08:45 | Report Abuse

Hello Boon Keng.. oil also good
Good morning

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2020-06-20 11:36 | Report Abuse

Your comment will give many newbies here not to be influenced by mf

Boon Keng This mf if you click inside his comment history you can see he purposely put negative comment on gloves counter for comfort, Supermax, and topgloves.
But he put positive news on oils like hibiscus, knm and so on.
Same DJI index, he posted on positive news when yestedday DJI up 300+ he share to oils counter.....
After today morning DJI red, and he put the DJI down on gloves counter.

This guys should be mentally problem, he really thought can affect us or affect gloves trend if he put negative comment here.

Actually he is stupid, when COVID-19 cases increasing, the oils can only dropping, and oils is shorterm play in bursa.

Be a reasonable person pls, no ppl are interested on ur negative comment here.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2020-06-20 11:39 | Report Abuse

Support! Remember to make a sell call when the time comes

Broke College Student I must emphasise once again

HOLD

Until

Mid JULY - AUG

karimboss

1,168 posts

Posted by karimboss > 2020-06-20 12:29 | Report Abuse

https://koonyewyin.com/2020/06/20/comfort-my-target-price/
Ridiculous promoting. If like this
Topglove=RM60
Supermx=RM40

Really stupid

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2020-06-20 12:49 | Report Abuse

@Broke College Student Like ur comment and agree with u. You are better than all those so called sifus keep saying glove counters will continue rising if covid issue become more serious. You are true if there are no improvement in covid cases nothing will sustain in market. believe glove rally hasnt end. I am waiting for its correction done.

Ny036

715 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2020-06-20 13:27 | Report Abuse

Crazy calculation. To attract u so that he can run????

Posted by Broke College Student > 2020-06-20 13:45 | Report Abuse

I don’t care what is master kyy’s calculations and he is one of the very respectable stock market guru I look up to. His or other gurus’ calculation can be our guild line and reference for choosing a stock to invest. Make no mistake. The stocks they pick have fundamentals but not purely goreng like lambo. And please. No sifu or guru or even ur teacher will tell u when they exit. U must set ur own tp. Master said tp 9 bucks. If ure confident then u should exit at 7.

That’s not crazy calculation. What Comfort lacks now is just some insights and how much ASP they are selling and how much % they are going to increase every month.

I agree with master kyy’s calculation but I’m a bit a conservative.

If u say master or stock guru con u by setting super high tp. I would rather say u should blame urself by blindly following without using ur brain.

I’m sorry as my words are mean. But it’s really mad to see some of yall investing in stock market without making ur own decision or without making effort to study. Guys, it’s very easy I would say. Very very easy to make 20% annually in stock market out of ur total income. But u gotta study it. Ure not a trader. Don’t goreng here and there. U gotta learn and study and grow. Glove is a good chance for u to gain ur capital. But don’t blindly follow and lose back to it. I would say 20-30% upside for comfort is very feasible by end July. Pls. Don’t not sell even it goes red next week. For harta and supermx. I have even higher expectation.

sammofee

Posted by sammofee > 2020-06-20 14:19 | Report Abuse

Well said broke college student. you sound like my stock market guru that i know.

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-20 14:34 | Report Abuse

Whether u r investing or speculating, u can do no wrong buying into Netx at 1 mah.....!!

1. This is bcos 0.5 sen increase will mean 50% increase within 1 day and what bout an increase of 2 sen to 8 sen within 1 year leh ??
That means u can be the best investor in klse with a gain of 200% to 800% within 1 year mah...!!

2. Looking at the downside the company has net cash about 1 sen the share price is 1 sen definitely u can sleep soundly on this investment.

3. No way netx can go bankrupt bcos it has no borrowng mah...!!
4. On the business side netx have exciting sexy products like nfcp and blockbusters apps like gemspots which are potential big winners in the new economy loh.!

5. Netx attract alot of savvy investors, thus funding is not an issue just like amazon, alphabet and facebook in its 1st 10 year of it beginning development mah....!!

IF U HAVE NOT PARTICIPATED OR INVESTED IN NEW ECONOMY, NETX WILL BE A VERY IMPORTANT VEHICLE FOR U LOH...!!

Posted by Everybodyhuat > 2020-06-20 15:12 | Report Abuse

@Boon Keng. Guess mf is a monkey facker than. He should leave and comment on the oil counters.

Posted by nickthebest > 2020-06-20 15:56 | Report Abuse

Follow KYY won't go wrong. All in on Monday!

Posted by nickthebest > 2020-06-20 16:10 | Report Abuse

I don't care about mf lar...I want to make big money only lol. Uncle Koon so confident impossible I chicken now.

Croxxx

368 posts

Posted by Croxxx > 2020-06-20 16:11 | Report Abuse

Wow Uncle KYY’s TP so high.......... can go ?

Jingweihan

1,605 posts

Posted by Jingweihan > 2020-06-20 16:15 | Report Abuse

Don worry. Only worry when above rm4 again

10,574 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-06-20 16:32 | Report Abuse

RM12 IF PE 10 KYY

ladybell

41 posts

Posted by ladybell > 2020-06-20 16:34 | Report Abuse

going back to 4 is a matter of time imho.. uncle koon wouldn't settle for anything lesser than that

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-06-20 16:52 | Report Abuse

Commentaries on The Recent Glove Sector Selldown Since Top Glove Results Announcement

When Covid-19 was still known as Novel Coronavirus in end Jan and before a full blown pandemic, during a round of golf, a seasoned investor whom I was having a game with told me to buy Supermax. The price was RM1.70 then. I refused as my biggest reservation was the past political issues of the founder. Clearly, I was wrong

I wanted to be patient to wait for results earnings before I make a call which is my style.I couldn't believe how crazy the sector rerated as retailers, research analysts and promoters were pushing Big 4 and other lesser known / loss making glove players. To me it has become like a "Tulip Mania". But I was wrong when Top Glove released the results last week. It was off the charts. They were right.

Now fast forward to today, the entire sector appears to be facing sell off due to a variety of reasons. I won't address it here one by one but will deal with it in a later article. I will only say this - the gloves sector retractment / selloff is a godsend opportunity to those who missed the ride. Whoever entered earlier and is taking profit now, congratulations, you or the fund did well hence taking profit off the table is good discipline.

BUT, this is a good opportunity to collect Topglove, Supermax, Kossan and Hartalega (in order of position) because fundamentally, this will be a record run never seen in our history and it is a culmination of 30-40 years since the industry was built by the pioneers back when there were over 300 players competing. What you see today are the reward being reaped after years of innovation, persistence, competition by these manufacturers who built their business on solid foundation that even China manufacturers with their skilled copycat / technology innovation cannot compete. Malaysia glove sector is an industry that controls 65% of world market share not by sheer luck or opportunistic play. It is years of organic growth backed by natural resources, technology innovation, R&D which has won the trust, certification and global reputation for the country.

This is my view and I hope it will clear some of the confusion / anxiety / worry faced by my fellow investors. Rather than throw your money into syndicated promoted goreng stocks with poor fundamentals, have a little faith in our Malaysian industrialist who have toiled and sweat more than 30 years to play a big role in fighting covid-19 global pandemic and protecting frontliners with their products. Their valuation is more than justified and I believe this is one of the best opportunities in the market right now

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-06-20 16:53 | Report Abuse

1. Hartalega - would always command a premium over the rest (founder Mr Kuan - is an industry titan / pioneer) with strong balance sheet and state of the art facility / technology.

2. Top Glove is the ever expanding, aggressive, high profile number 2 chasing Hartalega market leader (market cap) position. What made me hesitant was the huge debts taken to expand - perpetual sukuk. I never liked overly aggressive business philosophy. However, today Topglove is reaping the full benefit due to their aggressive growth model.

3. Kossan was the number 3, steady, expanding with good margin glove player who was not as aggressive as Topglove but reliable and willing to work hard to fulfil their OEM client needs whilst carving their own niche is technical gloves.

4. Supermax was the OBM player who had fluctuating performance, and margin that was lower with a less healthy balance sheet. Today, Supermax OBM model is paying off benefiting from full ASP increase.

Posted by Supermxking87 > 2020-06-20 17:02 | Report Abuse

Still remember KYY said Henyuan is 2nd Nestle. Haha

mf

28,545 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-20 17:06 | Report Abuse

Dow Jones 25,871.461 -208.64 0.80%

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-06-20 17:11 | Report Abuse

In Conclusion, Is the Glove Sector a "Tulip Mania" or Is Further Upside Justified?

As for Covid, this began in December 2019 and is still ongoing; no vaccine has been found and approved yet. That said, we have only witness 1 quarter of glove sector earnings performance and it was already mind blowing:

(i) Top Glove tripled;
(ii) Supermax doubled whilst;
(iii) Hartalega unfortunately fell 5%.

Based on our findings, consensus is looking at explosive earnings growth of 2-5x (at peak levels) while the most bullish analyst in town is estimating 3-9x increase. However, share prices only jumped 2-5x unlike during H1N1 where it doubled that of earnings growth; this clearly suggest that glove stocks potentially still have legs to run further. Moreover, valuations look attractive:

1. Top Glove is trading at 18x P/E vs 5-year average of 22x. When we take the EPS of the most bullish analyst, P/E is only 11x.

2. Supermax is trading at 24x P/E vs 5-year average of 14x. At glance appear demanding but if we use the EPS of the most bullish analyst, P/E drops to 16x while for the broker that estimated RM1b profit, P/E is seen to drop to only 9x.

3. Hartalega is trading at 46x P/E vs 5-year average of 32x. Again, it would fall to 28x if we use the EPS of the most bullish analyst.

Thus, we believe the recent selldown presents a good opportunity to consider accumulating; this is in spite of the concerns of windfall tax and massive capacity expansion of peers in China.

1. Historical Valuation and Future Earnings

Firstly, we feel consensus is a little too conservative (2-5x) and should play catch up to the earnings projection of the most bullish analyst (3-9x); this is because the impact of Covid-19 is far more profound than H1N1 but consensus is forecasting only similar earnings growth profile (2-4x). Hence, assuming the windfall tax is to shave some 20% of profit projected by the most bullish analyst, P/E for Top Glove, Supermax & Hartalega is estimated to rise to 14x, 11x & 35x, respectively; when compared against historical average, valuation of Top Glove & Supermax still appear to be inexpensive.

2. The Rising Might of China

As for the massive capacity expansion by Chinese peers, it will take more than the course of 2 years. Building an automated technology driven manufacturing facility is not the same as building a makeshift hospitals in 10 days. Certifications, compliance with FDA, global audit / scrutiny / need for transparency are all prerequisite to become a global supplier of gloves. Additionally, our local glove players will also have similar plans and should be able to defend their market shares. Besides, a prolonged trade war with the US may not bode so well for Chinese players. Europe, US, Australia (G7) have taken a very protective stance against the rise of China resulting in distrust, tariff wars and propaganda attacks. Therefore, all in all, we are not overly disturbed with what they are attempting to achieve.

3. Change in Behavioral Pattern / New Normal

We think after the Covid-19 episode, the awareness of good hygiene has increased and will further support the demand for gloves. Moreover, the % of glove cost to total healthcare expenditure is relatively insignificant. Thus, glove prices may hold better than what most people think after Covid-19.

After considering all of the above, it is too premature to call it game over for the glove sector. Currently, there are only a handful of industries that can depict strong visible earnings growth. Furthermore, there are fears of a 2nd wave of Covid-19. Overall, consensus has a TP of RM20.28 (most bullish analyst: RM25) for Top Glove, RM8.22 (most bullish analyst: RM11) for Supermax & RM11.58 (most bullish analyst: RM17.50) for Hartalega. For us, we would not bet against these Malaysian industrialist who managed to put Malaysia on a global limelight. Of course this is our humble view, now it is your move

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-06-20 17:12 | Report Abuse

Why @mf keep spamming negative news at all Gloves stocks ?
1) He misses the boat on Gloves stocks super bull and jealous
2) Most of his investment are O&G stocks (not moving) and some penny/ABC stocks.
I alrd check his past/present history comments at mf profile
3) He almost or alrd lost his pant off , low sai / bankrupt

Note: We should forgive n pity this dumber/retard or sochai mistake

DJoker89 Mf not much money to invest, he need to sing vaccine song until the price drop cheap cheap till the price he can afford. Not his fault, but he didn't realised his action only create hatred and more curse to himself...

@mf it may sound smart plan but it's look retard and ineffective in a way yeah.

mf Dow Jones 25,871.461 -208.64 0.80%

jibbie

Posted by jibbie > 2020-06-20 17:42 | Report Abuse

Saw on FB covid Recovery Rate :

1. Timor Leste 100%
2. Papua New Guinea 100%
3. Anguilla 100%
4. Iceland 99.01%
5. Gibraltar 98.86%
6. New Zealand 98.21%
7. Brunei 97.87% (0 avtive case)
8. Macau 97.78%
9. Cambodia 97.67%
10. Taiwan 97.31%
11. Aruba 97.03% (0 active case)
12. Mauritius 96.44%
13. Luxembourg 96.22%
14. Thailand 95.90%
15. Grenada 95.65%
16. New Caledonia 95.24%
17. Malaysia 95.21%
18. Hong Kong 95.21%
19. Monaco 94.95%
20. Laos 94.74%

Am I too late to buy glove stock?

erkongseng

3,192 posts

Posted by erkongseng > 2020-06-20 18:13 | Report Abuse

隆股接下来的许多公司财報都多呈不理想,受疫情,停工,消费疲弱影响下,手套,医疗保健股将呈现美丽业积,尤以手套股最佳,订单己排序至2021年底,因此市场资金将会继续投入,推动下一波的股价上升期,買入2127:
comfort:

fort comfort

Q1 = 2.8 cents
prediction
Q2 = 3.4 cents
Q3 = 3.4
Q4 = 3.4
Net profit 76m
2020 eps = 13sen
Pe = 30
Share price = RM 3.90

comfort
个人观点,買卖自负。

erkongseng

3,192 posts

Posted by erkongseng > 2020-06-20 18:14 | Report Abuse

Long stocks The financial reports of many companies that follow are mostly unsatisfactory. Affected by the epidemic, work stoppage, and weak consumption, gloves and healthcare stocks will show a beautiful industry, especially glove stocks. The order has been sorted to 2021. At the end of the year, market funds will continue to be invested to promote the next wave of stock price rises, buying 2127:
comfort:

fort comfort

Q1 = 2.8 cents
prediction
Q2 = 3.4 cents
Q3 = 3.4
Q4 = 3.4
Net profit 76m
2020 eps = 13sen
Pe = 30
Share price = RM 3.90

comfort
Personal opinion, buy and sell at your own risk.

Posted by nickthebest > 2020-06-20 20:09 | Report Abuse

Bull is coming back bull is coming back

ivanlau

1,374 posts

Posted by ivanlau > 2020-06-20 20:24 | Report Abuse

erkongseng, your analysis is accurate . the forward eps 13 is the most conservative and safety estimation . some investment bank estimate forward eps around 16 - 18 , and pe around 25 - 30 .

skyhin

522 posts

Posted by skyhin > 2020-06-20 20:39 | Report Abuse

Monday still can't hit 3.00 can through this comfort...... Every time hope than become nightmare......

mf

28,545 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-20 20:40 | Report Abuse

Wall Street Expects a Covid-19 Vaccine Before the U.S. Election
By Cristin Flanagan
20 June 2020, 02:48 GMT+8
Wall Street predicts the White House will push through approval of one or maybe even two Covid-19 vaccines to help bolster Donald Trump’s chances before the U.S. presidential election.

Jokers2020

2,006 posts

Posted by Jokers2020 > 2020-06-20 21:18 | Report Abuse

Estimation of future profit to buy is risky.What is something terrible happen to the company/production?Better buy and take profit when reach yr TP.At least profit in yr pocket and any bad news you dont lose much .

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2020-06-20 21:20 | Report Abuse

I believe KYY as he is really based on the fundamental ... C Dayang ...

Posted by jameslimsingpoh > 2020-06-20 21:24 | Report Abuse

TP:RM3.50

skyhin

522 posts

Posted by skyhin > 2020-06-20 21:27 | Report Abuse

Let meet 3.00 only said 3.50.......

stockpip

202 posts

Posted by stockpip > 2020-06-20 23:55 | Report Abuse

Ride the wave. Frankly, if you have been in the stock market long enough, recall the time when the stock you bought and the TP speculated by different agencies. How many times were the TP came true? Follow the wave. If you need to sell, you sell. If the trend is moving higher from the momentum of the big 4, you ride on despite nearing the so called TP. Good luck.

Posted by bursaking9999 > 2020-06-21 05:27 | Report Abuse

Bull is back hahaha

Posted by bursaking9999 > 2020-06-21 05:29 | Report Abuse

lol mf u not tired meh always spread same things

Posted by bursaking9999 > 2020-06-21 05:31 |