TALAM TRANSFORM BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TALAMT (2259)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.025 - 0.025

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

4,642 comment(s). Last comment by duatlai 15 hours ago

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2022-09-09 13:20 | Report Abuse

Oay, toey, this counter been talk talk talk for years. Still 2c, dua sen, "Leong lup", etc etc for yonks.
Hmmm...hehe...this one dunno lar...
Waste of time..Better places to invest.
True or not Calvin .
Calvin also give up already... Kijiji

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-09 20:54 | Report Abuse

just imagine buying TALAMT at 2sen and by going up to 4sen you make 100% profit but how long will it take to go up to 4 sen and maybe 8sen that Tansri Chan bought some 8 years ago.For GENM to go up 100% the price need to go up by RM3 as at today closing price.So by buying EXPENSIVE share you need to go up more to make 100% and further more there is also NO GUARANTEE the price will back fall to RM2.50 the pandemic era price.For TALAMT I am quite sure this is the lowest it can go because hardly any trading at 2sen because sometime not a single lot @2sen can be seen and honestly what can we do selling a few thousand 2sen share , might as well keep it in COLD STORAGE like POS MALAYSIA do.

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2022-09-10 02:10 | Report Abuse

Yes true it's 2c....but dunno have to wait how long to 4c.
At 3c.....many are waiting to sell, sell, sell...
Where got chance to sell at 4c...
Maybe you bought at 1.5c and want to cabut at 3.5c...haha..
Who knows...
Just talk talk ..cos Calvin promote this counter long time ago .
Lassy...you play this counter sendiri syok ok. Hahahaha...Kijijikijikiki

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-12 10:04 | Report Abuse

I just bought another 2000 TALAMT shares @2sen for RM400 so I will wait to sell it for RM800 maybe in 3yrs time because even BANK compounded interest rate do not earn this much in 5 years and maybe at closing bell some guy would like to throw 0.015sen a few lots OUT OF FRUSTRATION. I only buy TALAMT shares when I reap some more GAIN selling some penny stock shares.TakeProfits maybe I m the only one buying it today, HARDLY any trading at this ridiculous low price meaning NO BIG shareholders selling. If BIG shareholders decided to run away he will use his existing shares to goreng up the price to sell, RIGHT just like CSH today

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-12 15:36 | Report Abuse

How can we put all the money to buy one KIND of foodstuff in the stock MARKET ,as for me I bought some GROWTH stocks with dividend ,short term and very long term stock.Short term stock will be CURRENT THEME stocks ,anyway all stocks must be dispose off in INVERTED PYRAMID form which I learn from my SIFU investor.As all stock that goes up ,MUST COME DOWN and all DOWN stocks will go up one day provided they don't close shop.Talamt and MUI will not close shop anytime because they have alot of UNDERVALUE land assets.Bank will be the 1ST one to go after them if they sense they will close shop.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-14 03:06 | Report Abuse

Dow drops more than 1000 points, let see we can buy TALAMT at 0.015sen today ,2sen NO PROBLEM la. I feel it can get a better return for a 5 years FIXED term bank deposit.Can only buy with SPARE MONEY and not for those with borrow money or fund need to use in the short term.Can get a HANDSOME redemption in or before the NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-09-15 14:34 |

Post removed.Why?

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-17 05:07 | Report Abuse

Let say if TALAMT consolidate it shares from 20 to 1 then my 200,000 shares will become 10,000 shares and trade at 20sen after the consolidation since the fundamental remain the same unless it comes with a FREE warrant for the directors to exercise later to increase it shareholdings.There is another story which whistleblower99 fail to mention and that is PRIVATIZATION like the case of takeover of KARAMBUNAI in 2016 for 6sen and finally DONE or privatize at 11 sen in 2019 so do the PRIVATIZATION of METROJAYA by Tan sri Khoo Khay Peng.As for TALAMT, it can sell it land to raise CASH rather than a RIGHT issue.Please remember LAND is like CASH when dispose off with HANDSOME GAIN against old valuation of the land.Most of the companies mention by whistleblower99 does not have a HUGE LANDBANK like TALAMT and maybe IMPIANA and AAX can sell it HOTELS or AEROPLANES to raise CASH and then close shop to pay off debtor.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-17 05:22 | Report Abuse

correction 10,000 shares trading at 4 sen after consolidation since the fundamental remain the same.Anyway as for a company PRIVATIZATION the major shareholders also gain HANDSOMELY when they see value in it and does not wish to share with the minority shareholders.If TALAMT is taken private at 6sen today alot of shareholders is still LOOSING BIG when they bought it at 8sen or above at the price which Tan Sri Chan bought a few years ago.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-21 11:06 | Report Abuse

If the PRESENT finance minister stand and win the KUALA SELANGOR MP in this coming GE then TALAMT will fly provided BN also win BIG

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-09-21 16:10 | Report Abuse

how is talamt related to BN

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-23 14:57 | Report Abuse

Because Zafrul just joined BN and if BN form the next government most probably he will retain his FINANCE minister post or the next MB of Selangor as he is doing a lot of GROUND WORKS in Kuala Selangor as through the media news.Tan Sri Chan is very good at cultivating GOOD RELATIONSHIP with Selangor mentri besar.He got the CHEAP LAND from the last 2 previous BN MB and he also ask the LATE MB KHALID to kautim TALAM for him with NO COST INVOLVED for both parties.BOTH WIN win situation

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-23 15:03 | Report Abuse

Overall WORLD markets is NO GOOD as well as PASAR PAGI cos BIG INFLATION number is showing NO escape BUT can nimble BIT by BIT if CHEAP if not when can you find TALAMT at 0.015sen and CYPARK at 45 sen with NTA RM2.10 and the commisioning of the NEW projects in SEPTEMBER n DECEMBER 2022.

ZenSen

69 posts

Posted by ZenSen > 2022-09-23 16:36 | Report Abuse

my cost is RM0.085 - really got trapped dy

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-24 17:30 | Report Abuse

ZenSen ,do not feel disheartened because my brother have been holding 800K talam shares at an average price of 12sens and don't be surprise if you can find senior holding it above 50sen and some holding MUI at way above RM2 when the YOUNGER Khoo KAY Peng goreng the share when the quote of the share prices need to be wrtten down on a BIG black board where the buy and sell quotes are DONE MANUALLY.I still keep some METROJAYA shares even it was taken off the board for a sentimental reason.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-24 17:54 | Report Abuse

At 0.015 to 0.2 sen should be a GOOD BUY after the shares has come to this LOW and please don't buy or touch this type of shares if you think the company will close shop VERY SOON.and just a friendly reminder even if the listed company about to close shop it will JACK UP the price momentarily.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-28 08:30 | Report Abuse

Today news say USD9 TRILLION wipe out from AMERICAN wealth but later you will find W.Buffet, B.Gates, Li ka shing and .....,but will get richer when the stock market bounces back because they can effort to buy even MARKET CRASHES so ACT like billionaires do in a small way which we are comfortable doing .I always like to buy in VERY BAD MARKET with EXCESS FUND parking idly .If someone willing to sell to TAN SRI Chan a few million TALAMT shares 0.015 sen or 1 sen he will gladly take it up IN FULL compare to the price he bought at around 10sen There is a saying MILLIONAIRES are make during a market crash and of course there are many GOOD low hanging property stocks like SIME D prop,IOI prop,Malton ,PARAMOUNT n........

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-10-03 09:58 | Report Abuse

this company making huge losses almost every year. One day when the equity become negative, it will be delisted.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-11-01 20:18 | Report Abuse

Today I only know TALAMT has a AH LONG money lending license, not that bad after all because can still effort to lend to others.Very profitable and good business during this BAD times if it can be executed properly.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-11-06 18:55 | Report Abuse

total 192 unit of seroja apartment and only 52 unit was sold as at AGM date. still got hope ke

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-11-16 16:27 | Report Abuse

Nevermind la ,have patience , hold n slowly sell afterall TALAMt is not holding alot of distress property.My condo takes 20 yrs to double up and now down slightly .Those old properties double storey terrace house in KL PJ or island glades Penang takes over 20yrs to triple up the price to almost RM1 million a piece.HAHA. Properties market takes a very long times to reap HANDSOME Gain.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-11-29 18:29 | Report Abuse

the management never do any feasibility study before venturing into new sector? See the new agriculture segments almost 2 year one tembikai also haven't tanam.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-12-01 20:40 | Report Abuse

Nowadays CHEAP apartment are very hard to sell and that is why TALAM recently convert their new property developement to LANDED PROPERTY.As for the rest of the SEROJA apartments not sold they can be converted to the RENT and BUY later concept since the holding cost is not so high

LiTech

63 posts

Posted by LiTech > 2022-12-08 12:15 | Report Abuse

company only interested to collect fat salary, director fee and bonus only with self interest at heart. Stay away from such company as useless management & bod will result in negative results at the expense of investors

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2022-12-17 08:29 | Report Abuse

Will this video affect the property Talamt is holding?
I remember the railway pass through Talamt's land...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFYbvmDwCY
US & Singapore Are Scared! China's $7,200 Million in Malaysia Super Port

V

ZenSen

69 posts

Posted by ZenSen > 2023-01-04 10:14 | Report Abuse

Which Talamt's land that railway will pass through?

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-01-06 20:02 | Report Abuse

ZenSen not directly on Talamt serendah land n also a transportation HUB.can buy abit and don't expect it to shoot up anytime but if it does consider it a bonus for I am holding it for 2yrs plus at 2 to3 sen ,just have to wait for the land since 200somthing until the revaluation

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2023-01-16 10:54 |

Post removed.Why?

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-02-01 05:26 | Report Abuse

Whistleblower 99 do not con people hard earn money to sell you TALAMT share at a LOSS If I bought 100,000 shares @0.02sen for RM2k and if there is a consolidation reducing it to 10,000 shares the price will most probably go up to 20sen or even more considering the various expenses incur. I bought TALAMT shares base on it assets rather it business - which will not be profitable for the time being.If after the above consolidation the price fall to 10sen , I think POS MALAYSIA (TOP 20 SHAREHOLDERS )will sapu all the shares for 12 sen

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-02-01 05:26 | Report Abuse

Whistleblower 99 do not con people hard earn money to sell you TALAMT share at a LOSS If I bought 100,000 shares @0.02sen for RM2k and if there is a consolidation reducing it to 10,000 shares the price will most probably go up to 20sen or even more considering the various expenses incur. I bought TALAMT shares base on it assets rather it business - which will not be profitable for the time being.If after the above consolidation the price fall to 10sen , I think POS MALAYSIA (TOP 20 SHAREHOLDERS )will sapu all the shares for 12 sen

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-02-01 06:21 | Report Abuse

AS for me I only invested 500,000 shares @ average price 0.023 sen and will buy again in 6 months time at 0,02sen if it is still available.If a share consolidation exercise do occur it will mean the TALAM management is doing it job.Please remember land prices around industrial area and major highways always appreciate in the long run ,the BIG QUESTION is WHEN? so holding TALAMT shares must have patient and only employ spare fund or loose money not for emergency use.From 0.02 sen to 5 sen a share in 5 years is more than 100% capital gain which BANK FD give this high COMPOUNDED interest rate @4% COMPOUNDED X 5 years.and of course this is also a speculative BET against buying those KLCI blue chips.If it suddenly spike up to 4 sen so must run abit io ,just like PWORTH or others at ONE TIMES but TALAMT is still at 2 sens so not only I loose money ALOT OF BIG shareholders also loose it BIG so WHY WORRY ? HA HA

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-02-01 06:40 | Report Abuse

Talam only need to sell a few hundred acres of land in SERENDAH will turn into a NETT CASH company and still holding on to some substantial property in Selangor and KL.whereas AAX cannot sell its AEROPLANE or EDUSPEC or DOLPHIN selling its factory or assets and still able to run the company. The accum LOSS in Talam can be used to offset FUTURE GAIN is also a PLUS for accounting purposes.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-02-03 06:50 | Report Abuse

Can only buy at 0.015 sen for because i have already collected 2 sen and 2.5sen but will not hestitate to collect again at 2 sen when the land price should appreciate given alot of activities going around the SERENDAH area..FOR example WCE appreciated from 21sen to 40sen now from last year when the WCE project completed 80% of it west coast HIGHWAY and part of it already have toll collection..WCE price started at above RM! when and only upon signing the concession agreements with the government.As for TALAM case shareholders must have patience and FAITH in a long cause and as for me most probably I need to pass some TALAM shares to my grandchildren to realise a RM1 gain.Honestly speaking what can 500,000 shares @ 2sen can do but INFLATION will help TALAM with land assets share price to grow up.Our saving plus interest earned cannot beat INFLATION except property,gold ......and some form of CHEAP n GROWTH shares investment.VERY HARD for ordinary guy like us to FULLY understand the concept because we cannot control it except the top 2% Billionaires in the world can dictate how it should go.

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2023-02-07 10:07 | Report Abuse

Modus operandi of many loss making penny stocks
1. Directors fail in generating business profit
2. Show Multi year losses, multi quarter losses
3. Directors repeatedly do fund raising via shares issuance to PP, ESOS and asset acquisition
4. Directors utilise most of the fund raised
5. When NOSH reach unmanageable Billions of shares, directors do shares consolidation, follow by fund raising via rights issue
6. Repeat step 1 to 5

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2023-02-18 01:13 | Report Abuse

Fantastic write up by Whistleblower99 on the strategies of loss making penny stocks.
Always rights issue to Korek from inexperienced bilis players. Hahaha...Kikikiki

ZenSen

69 posts

Posted by ZenSen > 2023-02-26 23:28 | Report Abuse

recent quarter results looks like no improvement at all!!

ocbc

1,110 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2023-02-26 23:49 | Report Abuse

@whistlebower99 , thanks for the alert.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-03-05 22:13 | Report Abuse

Market cap now is at RM86million and so for a drop of 0.005 sen in TALAM share price ,the market cap will be reduced to RM60 plus milliom and personally I think it it cheap to hold TALAM share at this share price even if a CONSOLIDATION is coming because the value of the NEW CONSOLIDATED share will still have the same market cap value and if not the share price MIGHT INCREASE after it consolidation as it happen in UNDER VALUE PROPERTY company. TALAM can also be a takeover target if INVESTOR see value in it as the case of KARABUNAI SABAH taken over by its majority owner Tan Sri DR Chen from 3sen to a final price of 9sen.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-03-05 22:30 | Report Abuse

Now the BIG question is - Does it make sense to hold TALAM share now and wait for another 3 years for it to appreciate 100% or 200% in value.Most listed property company in Malaysia like Sime, Malton IOI is DIRT CHEAP considering the value of it land bank is still holding very well and house prices is still going up with FEW NEW property launch for the 1st half of 2023 and in fact everything market price go up except KLSE listed share price in Malaysia GO DOWN so if have EXTRA spare cash in hand instead of buying PROPERTY, buy property listed share which is FOWARD looking except now a poor perception NO MONEY,FEAR and SCARED.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-03-10 20:30 | Report Abuse

if TALAMT share can really go down to 0.015sen on the seller side upon the closing bell then something VERY BIG is going to happen by closing at 0.015 sen it will become the TOP volume leader on that day and the CAP of TALAM will become slightly over RM40 million.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-06-04 21:39 | Report Abuse

Not on a heavy volumn going down to 0.015 sen and I just pick up 30K shares for RM450 .Total traded volumn is only slightly over 6 million shares value less than RM1 million against its market cap of RM64 million as of today. Normally when a rich asset company share price fall too low, a GENERAL OFFER price will follow .MAYBE a 3sen offer price look reasonable against it closing or moving average of 0.015sen but not attractive against it NTA or more to its undervalue assets.An independent adviser will ask shareholders to take up the offer lor, SAME OLD STORY for most of the undervalue property company.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-06-06 14:56 | Report Abuse

I must be DREAMING if I can buy TALAMT at 1sen. Last week able to buy at 0.015sen during this depress market because I don't believe it can close shop at any moment now, Talam only need to sell a few hundred acres of land near Serendah will let Talam survive a couple of year and If it is really in a VERY BAD situation bank will be the first one to go after TALAM.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-06-07 08:29 | Report Abuse

After 2 days of LOW VOLUME selling make TALAM loose over RM30 millionto RM64 million by only dropping by half a sen, really INCREDIBLE - Tan Sri Chan U better do something since you bought the 30 % TALAM capital share at around 10 sens. Chan, don't play play thinking of taking over TALAM CHEAP at 3 sen.

krish52

257 posts

Posted by krish52 > 2023-06-07 22:13 | Report Abuse

i bought 100k at 15 sen many many years ago after listening to a friend. since then it is in freezer. is there any hope there ?

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-06-08 08:17 | Report Abuse

To go back to 15sen mean TALAM capitalisation will have to go back to RM640 million.Our HOPE will depend on Tan sri Chan since he is the controlling shareholder and bought it around 10 sen at that time after he sought GOD for help and transforms TALAM all the way down after getting some helps from the LATE MB Khalid together with IJM & friends.Will not close shop anytime with it heavy assets backing unlike those light assets PLC namely SD and those TECH.Co.with rented GRADE A premium shoplot n with heavy burden IT staff

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-06-18 14:50 | Report Abuse

I started buying Talam AGAIN only when i realised some profit and use the fund to invest in TALAM starting from 4sen until 0.015sen for the benefit of my future generation afterall I doubt our ONCE a property man of the YEAR Tan Sri Chan who is about to turn 80year old will be able to bring some SMALL GLORY back to TALAM T before he goes to meet his GOD as a TRUE CHRISTIAN knowing it will be very hard for the company capitalization to reach the RM1 BILLION mark during his final life journey again but at least to the RM500 million mark market cap will be a great accomplishment for him.

lassy

688 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-06-18 15:15 | Report Abuse

There is a possibility that the share price will fall to 1sen ,then consolidate it to RM420 million NOSH and the share price will be at around 40sen after consolidation.Quite a BIG LOSS for those still holding it at a purchase price of 10sen .( that is a 90% capital loss) Nothing much we can do NOW just hold on to it. TALAM may not be able to carry out the share capital consolidation exercise because the share holding of the company is too fragmented.

Posted by success2628 > 2023-07-20 11:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by success2628 > 2023-07-20 12:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Jack737

31 posts

Posted by Jack737 > 2023-07-20 20:45 | Report Abuse

Becareful look like the big owner want this company to go PN17 so that he can sapu all the landbank cheap cheap otherwise why the prices stay so low for many years.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz