TALAM TRANSFORM BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TALAMT (2259)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.01 - 0.015

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

4,524 comment(s). Last comment by lassy 22 hours ago

Posted by success2628 > 2023-07-25 16:09 |

Post removed.Why?

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-08-10 09:35 | Report Abuse

IF i see POS MALAYSIA sold off it shareholdings or BANKERS going after TALAM then I will sell it off and if NOT i will stay put.This might be another KARABUNAI SHARES in the making

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-08-10 18:14 | Report Abuse

Xeranti revives 20-year abandoned housing project in Serendah

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2023/08/941088/xeranti-revives-20-year-abandoned-housing-project-serendah

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-08-10 18:17 | Report Abuse

lassy

IF i see POS MALAYSIA sold off it shareholdings or BANKERS going after TALAM then I will sell it off and if NOT i will stay put.This might be another KARABUNAI SHARES in the making

Kbunai buy call was 5.5 sen & after that it dropped
many cry father cry mother

Then Kbunai was taken private at 11 sen (Up 100%)

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/stock/overview/3115

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2019-03-24-story-h1457217730-ECRL_East_Coast_Rail_Link_The_Time_for_TalamT_to_see_Value_Unlocked_by_

Posted by limitupandsurewin88 > 2023-08-14 09:44 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-08-15 13:26 | Report Abuse

4 Directions of Growth converge at Talam's Serendah landbanks

1. From the East

Ecrl coming from Tumpat, Kelantan and pass through Serendah to Port Klang

2. From north is Geely's Rm10 billions investment in Proton City

3. From West is New West Coastal Highway

4. From South is Greater Kl moving up north

Seeking

19 posts

Posted by Seeking > 2023-08-16 09:31 | Report Abuse

Executive director removed?

Posted by limitupandsurewin88 > 2023-08-22 09:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2023-08-22 11:32 | Report Abuse

Multi-year, multi-quarter losses
NOSH = 4,295,279,562

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/stocks/view/2259/talam-transform-berhad

One day monkey show ???

=============
FOR NEWBIES

JOE is the latest high NOSH low price penny stock proposing to do shares consolidation !!!

This announcement is dated 21 August 2023.

===================
Be careful if holding high NOSH low price penny stocks for long term

Directors have power to propose shares consolidation to trim down your shareholdings by many times and raise more fund via rights issue with free warrants

Long term shareholders holding at high prices will incur huge losses from share consolidation

List of penny stocks with shares consolidation :-

2023 in progress - JOE, GOCEAN, DGB, MMAG, DOLPHIN, TECHNAX, ICON

2023 completed = VSOLAR, MERIDIAN, PASUKGB, EDUSPEC

2022 - YONGTAI, DIGISTA, MTRONIC, AGES, IDMENSN, KANGER, AAX, LKL, MNC, NEXGRAM, IMPIANA, FAST

BEFORE 2022 - PWORTH, PDZ, LAMBO, PASUKGB, MTOUCHE, SANICHI, VC, TRIVE, VINVEST, ICON, MLAB, NETX,.........

Posted by limitupandsurewin88 > 2023-08-22 12:10 | Report Abuse

Why this bugger whistlebower99 and his gangs like 8899EL8899 all the way spam this kind of shares
consolidation thing in i3 to threathen small investors to sell all the shares to them and i3 Admin didn't take
action to blocked their accounts but to blocked people who post encourage & motivate treats ? Why?
This is really unfair !

Posted by limitupandsurewin88 > 2023-08-22 12:19 | Report Abuse

I'm just telling the truth, who spam these kind of threathening spams like whistlebower99 & 8899EL8899
to threathen small investors to sell all the shares to them at hugh losses should be blocked their accounts !!!!!!!!

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-08-22 17:27 | Report Abuse

Before consolidation TALAM need to have heavy volumn to work out a AVERAGE PRICE and since Talam is an asset company with many acres of UNDERVALUE land ,I doubt the price will drop after relisting.For example 10,000 shares @ 2 sen now for a 1000 shares consolidation will at least get 20sen or maybe more if REVALUATION of landed asset is carry out together with the consolidation exercise. No point arguing with them afterall this is only a 2sen company with undervalue assets.All those PDZ,Lambo...shares mention by whistleblower 99 hardly have any valuable assets ALMOST SHELL company .Pls trust our CHRISTIAN friend Tan sri ,If he wanted to cheat us he will have GORENG the price up with the help of his friend TA Tony.Tan Sri also personally have tasted FAILURE ,I don't think he will trick investors to buy TALAM shares unless the investor is TOO GREEDY to hold on to TALAM shares even making some profit. HONESTLY from my observation not much investor is able to buy TALAM shares at 0.015 sen and even at 2 sen compare it with the market capitalization.

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-08-22 17:35 | Report Abuse

Buying any type of shares and investment carry risks,investor should asses his own risk.Based on my own calculation even if TAN SRI Chan decided to close shop and selling off ALL the assets we will still have at least 10sen for distribution after paying off it debt .

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-08-22 17:48 | Report Abuse

Don't underestimate TAN SRI Chan ,he still have alot of GOOD Friends and associates of strong FINANCIAL STANDING whom he can depend to back him UP. Even bankers also did not chase him for money for the past few years when TALAM prudently service it loan obligation and also NO hanky panky news of CBT but I also trust TALAM up to 10sen and along the way I will start selling in order to let late investor to make some money.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-08-22 22:38 | Report Abuse

best kept secret

ECRL in progress through SERENDAH uplifting land asset value by the day and by the hour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQA1dutB7cw

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-08-23 18:06 | Report Abuse

Longi one of the largest battery manufacturer in the world just bought 140 acres of land from UMW in Serendah,nowaday SERENDAH is NO MORE a ULU sleepy town.One day the landbank in SERENDAH will be BOOMING HIGH and in fact it is appreciating annually.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-08-31 01:54 | Report Abuse

Lassy is correct!

Lassy clever!

WE THANK THEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um91iJoZ8b0

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-09-05 15:12 | Report Abuse

NOT CLEVER, just have the patient to hold on to the share. It will be a VERY long rally and should play a defensive game even drop n smash will not kill a serous long term investor.If Talam close shop - sell ALL the asset and after paying off the debt a minimum of 0.08 sen cash distribution if NO HANKY PANKY deal if come to restructuring it mean the management is doing something. For me at 0,02 sen is the stopping point, very hard to get it for 0.015sen for the past 6 months and it is also very hard to sell at 0.025sen.just place a 50000 order @0.015sen actually NOBODY care about Talam shares just some loose guy sendiri playing about.I am still buying it because I have already get myself WET so might as well go along playing it after some careful calculation.Afterall it is rather CHEAP because a half sen UP will net me a 25% GAIN but as you know the BOSS will always be smarter than us, Can only invest with SPARE money.Pls be remind TAN SRI CHAN and some BIG investors are still holding on to it with HOLDING COSTs way above 8sen a piece.

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-09-11 05:39 | Report Abuse

Very hard to buy TALAM at 0.015sen and also very hard to sell it at 0.025sen for the time being.so 2sen should be the targeted holding price for now. If TALAM decided to sell some part of the lands away a new land valuation will be accorded to the remaining land bank it hold which will make the share price of talam to go up and if one of bankers decided to go after TALAM for money ,this will also lead Talam to sell off some lands to settle the debts hence a NEW LAND REVALUATION.but will unlikely to happen because Talam has been prudently settle it bank obligation on time and presently having a very small bank debt according to the FR ending March 2023.In fact a big chunk of it debt is owe to the IJM group it JV partner and the terms of the loan is very negotiable.(This is the most interesting part why IJM help TALAM so much since Talam got itself into this financial mess some 20 years back.For TALAM now it land bank prices has gone UP and it debt has gone down to a more manageable level so should be the right time to nimble the stock as a half sen price movement will result in a 25% profit GAIN.Can buy this share at 2sen with spare money for LONGER term investor.Don't need to buy big a 250,000 shares will only cost RM5000 and selling it for 0,025 will nett a gain of RM1,250.The only question to invest in TALAM is when will it price MOVE UP maybe next year when ECRL station hub is built in SERENDAH or when the WCE coastal road is near completion.(Talam has earmark a project along the coastline another gem in TALAM land bank which I discover going through it FR )

Seeking

19 posts

Posted by Seeking > 2023-09-11 07:40 | Report Abuse

Lassy, what property talam has?

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-09-11 08:35 | Report Abuse

Berjuntai bistari land has UNISEL and a vocational school as it neighbour is a 30km drive from the WCE exixt road toll which will attract also IJM the WCE operator to JV the land development which talam has in the near future.

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-09-11 08:47 | Report Abuse

Seeking - not recommended to buy Talam share more than 2 sen, just have to wait patiently when the selling price is 2sen since there are still alot of good company trading on the klse platform.Talam has a very HIGH NOSH and that is why the price has fallen to 2 sen.If consolidation do occur from 250,000 shares to 10,000 the price will adjust to 50sen or more because the company is still assets rich and the fundamental of the company improve after the consolidation.

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-09-11 15:12 | Report Abuse

Most company with HIGH NOSH restructuring their company are battery retailer(JOE) ,internet data retailer (XOX) and with NO SOLID ASSETS backing and whereas TALAM has 20years of undervalue assets and with a manageable debt (NOT a single banker going after TALAM) of course it does not mean the share price will shoot up with this kind of low volumn trading and in a very bad trading month of SEPTEMBER but CERTAINLY it will not close shop anytime..Restructuring is very good for the company because it mean the BOD is doing it work .Other company with NEGATIVE CASH FLOW will close shop if they don't ask it shareholders for more money but TALAM only need to sell a few acres of it lands will generate CASH and Talam is also able to collect rental from it own buildings.Those company like XOX ,VSOLAR and .... .. have to pay rental if not the TENANT will kick them out.

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-09-15 11:27 | Report Abuse

Those who wanted to sell Talam shares ,would have sold it a long time ago .For selling it now at 0.015sen or 2 sen per share how much can it get ,might as well hang on to it to bloom.It is better than holding XOX shares who does not have it own DATA spectrum and have to rely on CELCOM to sell them the data lines and resell it to it subcribers.

bullrun168

213 posts

Posted by bullrun168 > 2023-09-25 12:22 | Report Abuse

Horrey, Super damn hot Talamt today !
Now Talamt already at
0.025 (+0.005) (+25.0 %)

mickey77

128 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2023-09-29 08:52 | Report Abuse

cold already. one day action and no more

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-10-02 15:54 | Report Abuse

That is a 25% move for half a sen,even MRCB a EPF and GLC company can only rise slightly 20% and BILLIONAIRE L.C Quek Guoco only rise 5%,HAVE patience

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-10-05 05:53 | Report Abuse

Today the edge news say YLI Holdings sold a piece of land in Hulu Serendah for RM97.84 million to MRL and make a gain of RM62 MILLION so just imagine how much TALAM will gain with the disposal of it DIRT CHEAP LAND with land valuation some 20 years ago, of course can buy it CHEAP @ 2sen because Tan Sri is very reluctant to let go of it PRIZE ASSETS. hence NO GAIN YET and if the share can fall to 0.015sen it definely a BUY -- DON.T worry of share consolidation or CASH CALL because TALAM can alway sell it land to raise CASH.UMW also sell some land in SERENDAH to LONGHI recently and realise a handsome profit. This may not serve as a BUY CALL but at least hold on to it if have ALREADY BOUGHT because selling now sure loose money at this lower end.

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-11-27 14:49 | Report Abuse

A few million LOSS can be considered ASSETS/LAND holding cost, just like buying a house for investment we need to pay the bank interest for our housing loan and since the bank interest charges already included inside the P & L statements of TALAM so just considered it a HOLDING COST and if there is no HANKY PANKY it is consider CHEAP

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2023-12-05 08:48 | Report Abuse

Talam share price will NOT MOVE UP until there is a big land sale realising a double digit MILLIONs RINGGIT gain like YLI or UMW land sales in Serendah recently this year.Will just STUCK at 2 sen where buying the shares at 0.015 sen is like winnning a lottery and selling it at 0.025 sen is also difficult for the PAST ! YEAR but don't worry it will not close shop for the next 2 year even if MARKET CRASH next year.

kk7198

3,960 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-12-20 08:47 | Report Abuse

@lassy, very true. Serendah is finally an awaken sleeping dragon. This tiny sleepy hollow town which is a 5mins drive from Rawang, is quite heavy in traffic too during peak hours. I grew up there and the value of landbank has been increasing a bit faster lately. Will go thru' Talam's balance sheet before buying. First time buyer in Talam. I heard the biss, Chan Ah Chye is a born again Christian. No goreng share but vowed in church that he won't bankrupt the company. No harm investing in big volume at this dirt price.

kk7198

3,960 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-12-20 09:03 | Report Abuse

YLI landbank there was formerly doing huge waterpipes under Laksana Biwaba. Situated in Taman Melati besides Kg Damai which was formerly known as Kg Baru Cina. The new ECRL station will be built there. Most important development in Serendah will be it becomes a depot for goods from Northern states n nearby towns like Rawang ,Selayang n Batu Caves as KL Sentral train depots can't cope with the increasing cargoes. Exciting times for Serendah in the next few years that's too for transforming Talam from a rotten company to a mre respectable one.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-04 21:21 | Report Abuse

Something brewing here?

Talam managed to get a bridging loan recently

All the engines of growth has made Serendah a Transit Hub for Rail, Road Central to the very Heartland of Transport

Geely setting up Rm40 billion investment will propel Tanjung Malim into a Motor Manufacturing Hub for distribution to ASEAN

STRONG COMING SALE OF GEELY/PROTON CAR EXPORT BY ECRL RAIL TO THE EAST BY ECRL RAIL THROUGH KUANTAN PORT AND IN THE WEST THROUGH SERENDAH PORT KLANG TWIN RAIL CONNECTION

LONGI ALSO EXPORT ITS SOLAR PANEL MATERIAL THROUGH ECRL RAIL

PLUS UMW LAND IN SERENDAH NOW REACHED RM3 MILLION PER ACRE VALUE

ECRL GOING TO GOMBAK INTERCHANGE WILL INCREASE VALUE OFTALAM 100
ACRES BY MANIFOLD

ALL THE POSITIVES ARE NOW CONVERGING FOR TALAM THROUGH SERENDAH AND GOMBAK GOLD MINE LANDS OWNED BY TALAM BOUGHT AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES LONG LONG AGO

YES

TALAM
AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME

DATUK CHAN BOUGHT TALAM SHARES AS HIGH AS 9 SEN

ANYTHING BELOW 5 SEN STILL A BARGAIN

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-04 22:41 | Report Abuse

Something brewing here?

Talam managed to get a bridging loan recently

All the engines of growth has made Serendah a Transit Hub for Rail, Road Central to the very Heartland of Transport

Geely setting up Rm40 billion investment will propel Tanjung Malim into a Motor Manufacturing Hub for distribution to ASEAN

STRONG COMING SALE OF GEELY/PROTON CAR EXPORT BY ECRL RAIL TO THE EAST BY ECRL RAIL THROUGH KUANTAN PORT AND IN THE WEST THROUGH SERENDAH PORT KLANG TWIN RAIL CONNECTION

LONGI ALSO EXPORT ITS SOLAR PANEL MATERIAL THROUGH ECRL RAIL

PLUS UMW LAND IN SERENDAH NOW REACHED RM3 MILLION PER ACRE VALUE

ECRL GOING TO GOMBAK INTERCHANGE WILL INCREASE VALUE OFTALAM 100
ACRES BY MANIFOLD

ALL THE POSITIVES ARE NOW CONVERGING FOR TALAM THROUGH SERENDAH AND GOMBAK GOLD MINE LANDS OWNED BY TALAM BOUGHT AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES LONG LONG AGO

YES

TALAM
AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME

DATUK CHAN BOUGHT TALAM SHARES AS HIGH AS 9 SEN

ANYTHING BELOW 5 SEN STILL A BARGAIN

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2024-01-06 06:58 | Report Abuse

Talam should venture into AI WAREHOUSING business in Serendah and should take the 1st mover advantage before Tiong Nam Logistic set in.The best business is to set up a warehousing HUB in SERENDAH for the supply chain warehousing business.Nowaday alot of MNC have to built up their own supply chain warehouse to prevent inventory disruption in their production like what it happen during and after the MCO period

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-06 11:53 | Report Abuse

Renesial Leong in her book called

COMMERCIAL PROPERTY JEWEL mentioned these things will enhance and propel land prices

A new connecting Bridge
A new highway built nearby

A new rail, airport link that bring in goods and people

A new Big factory built nearby that create employment

Land locked Serendah will now become Land Link and Land Transport Hub with Ecrl Rail passing through

Another separate Rail link also build from Serendah to Port Klang

Geely/Proton City Rm40 Billion Auto Hub up north in Tg Malim

Recent Longi Factory in Serendah for manufactures

Toward East is Daiso Rm1 Billion Warehouse

Lots and lots of goods from Kuantan Port will transit to Port Klang and Vice Versa

trapped

179 posts

Posted by trapped > 2024-01-07 16:53 | Report Abuse

Promoter bought at RM 1?

Posted by Haweye8888 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

what happens when the price goes below RM 0.01? delist?

ZenSen

59 posts

Posted by ZenSen > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Why Last year Aug 2023 ED Yaw CS resigned? Is he still holding 230mil Talamt shares?

kk7198

3,960 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@Haweye8888, better follow Calvin sifu and lock up Talam kaw kaw at 0.02 sen. It's too cheap to ignore.Think you should change name to Hawkeye where you can see better.Give them anothernother 5 years to transform, Talam will be a little monster.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Wahaha

ham yi fan sang!

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > 41 seconds ago | Report Abuse

NOW ALL MUST NOT MISS TSH RESOURCES

WHY?

ANSWER:

TSH RESOURCES GOT 94,700 ACRES LAND IN IKN NUSANTARA

NOW GOING INTO HOT HOT SUPER REAL ESTATE BOOM

IN THE 1990s I BOUGHT THIS HOUSE AFTER ABANDONED FOR 13 YEARS

SUDDENLY I BOUGHT AT RM160,000
AND SOLD IN 6 MONTHS PLUS FOR RM275,000!!!

SO TSH LAND ASSETS ARE NOW SKYROCKETING UP IN PRICES

EVERY ONE WHO WANTS INVESTMENT IN REAL ESTATE & PALM OIL STOCKS SHOULD NOT MISS TSH RESOURCES

BUY WHILE SO VERY VERY CHEAP

WHEN TIME IS RIPE TSH WILL ZOOM PAST BPLANT (RM1.57)
ZOOM PAST IJM PLANT (RM3.10) & ZOOM PAST KULIM (RM4.10) TO GO HIGHER!

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/600096907

Posted by Haweye8888 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@kk7198 , thanks for the advise. why is TalamT expected to be a monster? newbie here :)

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

As you know Talam Boss Tan sri Chan is now a VERY VERY patience man unlike the time when he was severely BURNED so need to learn from him BUY and HOLD, TALAM will not close shop and most probably will not call for right issue at this miserable price which cause the controlling shareholders share dilution and if really need CASH ,just sell a few hundred acres of land will be enough to last another 5 years with such low operating cost .

kk7198

3,960 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@Haweye, you are welcome. When they start making money,it will slowly turns into a mini monster. From the AR, it seems Boss Chan lets the whole management runs by Mdm Chua. Hope she is able to turn around the company. Debts have been parred down and maybe when times are getting better, they will start new housing projects.

Posted by whistlebower99 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

FINTEC is the latest high NOSH low price penny stock proposing to do shares consolidation !!!
This announcement is dated 31 Jan 2023.

===================
Be careful if holding high NOSH low price penny stocks for long term

Directors have power to propose shares consolidation to trim down your shareholdings by many times and raise more fund via rights issue with free warrants

Long term shareholders holding at high prices will incur huge losses from share consolidation

List of penny stocks with shares consolidation :-

2024 in progress - FINTEC, KGROUP, MLAB, TECHNAX
2024 completed - AEM, AT,
2023 completed = JOE, ICON, MMAG, KOMARK, GOCEAN, AIM, DOLPHIN, DGB, VSOLAR, MERIDIAN, PASUKGB, EDUSPEC
2022 - YONGTAI, DIGISTA, MTRONIC, AGES, IDMENSN, KANGER, AAX, LKL, MNC, NEXGRAM, IMPIANA, FAST
BEFORE 2022 - PWORTH, PDZ, LAMBO, PASUKGB, MTOUCHE, SANICHI, VC, TRIVE, VINVEST, ICON, MLAB, NETX,.........

lassy

632 posts

Posted by lassy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

whistleblower99 do not understand financial statement ,pls look at the landbank and the rental income and others Talam receive and what make Talam to loose a few million ringgit.Talam can always raise cash anytime by selling it land to IJM and it is a good idea for share consolidation to increase it share price coming together with a land revaluation.The land price is getting better as the day go by and when the Transport HUB in SERENDAH is completed in 2 years time ,it will be another story. I will only sell down when the top shareholders sell it down or when BANKERS chase after TALAM for money or FACING LIQUIDATION by sundry debtors.Holding it now at 2sen and then when it get to 4 sens by 2 years time is a 100% GAIN and if it can go right back to 10 sen which Tan sri Chan bought is 500% GAIN.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz