TALAM TRANSFORM BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TALAMT (2259)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

4,526 comment(s). Last comment by lassy 1 day ago

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-08 17:42 | Report Abuse

Thick Skin CHAIRMAN of TalamT most probably do not go to Sunday Church to face fellow Christian brothers n sisters who will query his BAD performance.at the company for so many years.Anyway should be slightly better after disposing some assets in China n.Malaysia whereby reducing the interest n loan.If talamt decided to sell all the assets then it will become a CASH COW which is not in the interest of TAN Sri who would like to slowly milk TALAMT dry

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-08 17:53 | Report Abuse

King36 talamt is only worth 2 sen and have huge average price land Bank compare with other 2sens share company it a average BUY even share markets are tumbling down because of the inflationary factor of assets.Even the OLD BUILDING asset price at PANDAN where TAN SRI yumchar is still holding WELL unless assets r overvalue many times esp.IT company with inflated GOODWILL valuation.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2022-05-09 07:43 | Report Abuse

TQ lassy.
All said, I still do not like to see CEO & mgmt of a small company holding high salary milking the company dry and have NO conscience for the share-holders who get nothing from their hard-earned $$ investment (even suffer losses!!!)
Holding Bible? Does he understand what the Btble tells him???

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-09 11:27 | Report Abuse

That's their purpose TO SLOWLY MILK THE COMPANY DRY and not even let you earn 1 sen from the share price for this 2 years.Market force depend alot on the major shareholders but anyway TAN SRI cannot sell talamt shares at this drastically self depressed low price, as I say what can 100K@ 2sen talamt shares do unless sendiri throw here n throw there.HONESTLY speaking how can a major shareholders let small shareholders at their EXPENSE since they are the one pressing the price down.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2022-05-09 13:45 | Report Abuse

lassy,
Just pray that Tan Si sees our comment and prick his conscience and make some effort to cut expenses by cutting salary nd emolument of hsi staff until the company has turned around.
Good Luck.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-10 06:33 | Report Abuse

Cutting operating expenses is only part of making Talamt P&L slightly better but will not have much impact BUT selling the assets n monetising it will have a huge impact. Holding talamt now is a better option because serious investors will not sell at 1 or 0.015 sen at a falling stock market. Even at 2 sen hardly any trading except some SENDIWARA if u can suddenly find 20millions talamt changing hand because those who have wanted to sell has already sold it off.Pls don't tell me Moktar POS MALAYSIA is going to sell the million shares at 1sen .HAHA

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-10 17:56 | Report Abuse

hope for the best

kahfui1221

274 posts

Posted by kahfui1221 > 2022-05-10 17:56 | Report Abuse

i think the person in charge will read comments here

ocbc

919 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2022-05-12 10:32 | Report Abuse

Talam got so many land, can venture into plantation ( Plam oil or durian) ?

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-12 12:24 | Report Abuse

I thing TAN Sri is not that lucky and if TALAMT venture into plantation - rubber n oil palm price will sink by the time the plant mature better sit down quietly n yum char n dispose of some lands n distribute the GAIN to shareholders.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-12 12:29 | Report Abuse

TAN SRI is not GOLDEN TOUCH SAMSUDDIN , this cannot that cannot ,only YUMCHAR can too OLD and RUSTY to think but what about his son ? At least ANDREW KHOO khoo kay peng son know how to venture in to fast food A & W business

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-12 15:30 | Report Abuse

If u have bought talamt share at 2 or 2.5sen there shouldn't be a problem if market really going to CRASH because the CAP now @ 2 sen is RM86million so if all the lands in TALAMT r sold off except TAN SRI yumchar office the company will still have RM300plus million after retiring all the outstanding loan at a VERY CONSERVATIVE N under value price. Just look if TALAMT price falls to 1 sen the cap will be RM43 million then DEEP POCKET Thai boss of MWE will sapu all the shares since they r also the top 20 shareholders. Lot of cash reserves after selling the general insurance business away afterall they r all well connected WCE,KEURO ,MWE and all the BIG CASH HOLDINGS doing nothing.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-12 15:45 | Report Abuse

Selling TALAMT at 2 sens is easy but BUYING IT BACK @ 0.015 sen for SHORTING OUR OWN SHARES is difficult to execute for a GAIN.

ocbc

919 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2022-05-13 02:46 | Report Abuse

RM300plus million only ah...

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-13 19:43 | Report Abuse

OCBC my calculation is more CONSERVATIVE ,Calvin valuation is more realistic a few year ago.Recently just 2 weeks ago CHIN HIN announced they are going to buy some land near Serendah for RM54 million so alot of interest is generated on the land where TALAMT

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-13 19:53 | Report Abuse

If I value talamt assets HIGH then I will need to buy talamt shares even if it goes to 5 sens but I prefer to buy it at UNDERVALUE price the cheaper the better so that I can buy more shares to hold
Like houses n building it need patient to hold for a long time. For EG my house at SETIA ALAM has double since I bought it in 2009.Since talamt is UNDER PROPERTY the land valuation and talamt share price will go up accordingly when market become better in the NEXT CYCLE

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-17 05:33 | Report Abuse

In 2018 Calvin TAN call talamT a buy at 4sen in his research note and well today in 2022 it is worth only 2sen so I HALF believe in Calvin at that time but now I m more convince to buy at 2 sen n in between land valuation ,building and assets has gone up n debt level slowly going down. This 2 coming reporting quarters should be interesting n show improvement in the BALANCE SHEET since TALAMT has a VERY DEEP WOUND ,it should take sometime to heal but I PERSONALLY think it look better than 10yrs ago since tracking it some 10yrs plus and the BIG DIFFERENCE is if you have bought a house instead of buying talamt shares at that time the house price will be double by now n.talamT price has gone the other way round from 12sens to 2 sens.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-05-17 12:30 | Report Abuse

after one year plus the tembikai also havent tanam. No hope la this counter.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-18 09:17 | Report Abuse

Buying this counter is only for the landbank it has accumulated and as long as it can service the bank loan interest n reducing the debt level is will be OK .The price of 2 sen has already discounted the business operation so the HOPE FOR THIS COUNTER is price revaluation of it landbank.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-18 09:25 | Report Abuse

When the infrastructure of the surrounding lands which TALAMT is sitting on ,the price of it land will DEFINITELY goes up.I bought TALAMT shares because of the UNDEVELOPED land it hold which I have seen it as in PRAI swampy land PENANG 50 years ago.At that time it is less than a dollar per square ft. ( metric system not so obvious yet ) now it is RM200+ psf.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-18 09:34 | Report Abuse

The house n land appreciation value in Setia Alam is faster than MATURE SUBANG in term of valuation. When the infrastructure like roads is completed in TALAMT surrounding lands the price valuation will go up and with new factories opening , the land price will rocket but it might only happen in 2 to.3 years time.Big n.deep pocket property companies are scouting for the CHEAP LAND over there compare with those in KLANG

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-18 09:40 | Report Abuse

This is not a promotion story for Talamt in fact I don't like the way the company is run by TS CHAN but it is my PERSONAL far n long sight opinion through my UP N DOWN cycles experience

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-18 09:50 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to the guy who just bought 500000 talamt shares @0.025sen which bring the market cap to RM100+ million and can say it is the ACTUAL VALUATION of TalamT rather the PAID UP CAP OF 4 BILLION shares.For me I m comfortable holding TalamT shares below the RM350 million market capitalisation

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-05-19 03:42 | Report Abuse

Will TalamT follow KARAMBUNAI privatisation offer of 11sen with independent adviser saying the price is NOT FAIR BUT REASONABLE because it price got stuck at 2 to 3 sens for minority shareholders to get out off it.Well privatisation or GO for a listed company is definitely cheaper during a BAD MARKET anything can happen to a listed company staying at a ROCK BOTTOM price for 2 or 3 years without making a move by INTETESTED PARTY maybe from a NEW well connected BUMI since Tan sri Chan cannot have a say without the other top TEN shareholders maybe because of the friendly connconnections after so many years, just think how TalamT can get out of the mess without EX mentri besar Khalid ...

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-05-30 22:00 | Report Abuse

lets see how talam gonna pay off the short term liability of 400m.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-06-01 19:49 | Report Abuse

CNY , no problem SELL OFF SOME LANDS

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-06-01 19:53 | Report Abuse

Bursa practice note 8.03A mean the management is underperformed with this miserable turnover and meaning the management is getting BUTA GAJI for the past few years.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2022-06-02 12:30 | Report Abuse

Yes, they have been doing that for so long Like MUi too...
What can we do?

lassy

Bursa practice note 8.03A mean the management is underperformed with this miserable turnover and meaning the management is getting BUTA GAJI for the past few years.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-06-02 20:17 | Report Abuse

King36, NOTHING we can do hoping they die earlier than us and let the NEXT GENERATION to take over and make GOODS for the past mistakes by theirs existing
guardians now.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-06-25 06:54 | Report Abuse

Thought some JOKERs will throw away Talamt at 0.015sen during this downturns but it seem even to get it for 2 sens is pretty difficult and just like a landed property costing RM300K 3 years ago and trying to buy it at RM250K today.Valuation for ALL those rubbish land n run down buildings which Talamt own must also have GONE UP since NO ACTUAL valuation carry out by PROFESSIONAL VALUER since it become a PENNY STOCK.So buying a house now with a downpayment pay installment n INCREASING rate bank interest or using the Downpayment money to buy TalamT at 2,5sen now and wait for it to go up to 5sen for a 100% GAIN within the 5years time frame.LAND is a scared assets because we cannot grow more lands except EXPENSIVE RECLAMATION land which take years to reclaim.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-06-29 18:50 | Report Abuse

no rush, queue at 0.01

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-07-06 09:42 | Report Abuse

SAMA SAMA Que at 1sen and 0.015sen .At 1 sen the capitalization of TALAMT will be around RM40 million ,DAMN CHEAP for us to jointly own some land and since talam has NO BIG project going on at this BAD TIME so it can be quite safe to hold on to Talam share for 3 years.BAD TIME only have PROPERTY FIRMS going for CHEAP SALE

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-07-14 03:32 | Report Abuse

Just only a few thousand shares done at 0.015sen ,WHAT A JOKE ? Nobody rushing to sell at a LOSS at this time.and even selling at 0.002 sen for a contra gain is difficult to come by.A half sen loss for Talamt is comparable to a 11sen or 25% loss for SIME DARBY property at 43sen which is a HEAVILY INDEBTED listed co and with lots of completed UNSOLD units in hand whereas Talamt doesn't has BIG ongoing project taken off or IN A PROGRESS STAGE.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-07-21 11:40 | Report Abuse

faster settle all the loan then we can see decent profit. With the increasing interest rate, the interest cost is getting higher.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-07-29 11:14 | Report Abuse

loan term extended again.
Forever pay interest until bankrupt.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-07-30 05:02 | Report Abuse

How can the company raise talented staff when itself do not have TALENTED people working in the company.If I am a talented construction guy I would have work for IJM or Gamuda and actually what can the staff learn by working at TalamT. Restructuring Talam still take too long by this management. I think they should have done it quickly during the good time but now if they are able to ride out this coming anticipated recession is good enough,hopefully AGRICULTURE will help Talam do the tricks but the trick is moving too slow.This financial year report card is well written out and can only hope it can be executed perfectly as written or at least getting 95% of the job DONE is good enough.

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-07-30 17:02 | Report Abuse

almost two year since annoucement to plant tembikai. And the same goes to the projects listed in annual report always stuck at same pending approval stage. Just a smoke screen to show they are doing something

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-10 10:24 | Report Abuse

Suddenly a BIG SELL OUT @2 sen ,Queing at 0.015 & 0.01 sen BUY & keep for the next generation since cannot effort to buy them a BUNGALOW so just buy them a piece of land in TALAM

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-18 19:55 | Report Abuse

see whether i can get to buy O.015sen tomorrow after falling by 1 sen a whopping 40% fall from 0,025sen .WHAT A NICE SENDIWARA because you can only watch but cannot get it at 0.015 sen and i really do not mind buying 1 million shares at this price.so do many large holding investor like POS Malaysia and ..........

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-18 20:02 | Report Abuse

whistleblower99 ,the penny stock you mention above are without land assets backing and TALAMT is difference with undervalue assets backing .Need patience and time and of course money to hold on to invest in Talam and the fact is the other top 20 largest shareholders can easily SAPU ALL Tan Sri Chan controlling shares at 0.02 sen.

Posted by berbolabiru > 2022-08-18 20:03 | Report Abuse

interesting company

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-18 20:13 | Report Abuse

After all the hard works done by Tan Sri Chan and the late EX mentri Khalid transforming TALAM to TALAM T .I really don't see a way TALAM T will close shop in the near future.Over here I will use SMALL MONEY to make BIG BUCK tactics just buy 500,000 shares @ 0.015 or 2sen and hold on to it and it is better than buying the OVER SUPPLY condo. If I am not mistaken TALAMT latest JV development has opted to build landed double storey houses and LEAVING OUT THE CONDO unit.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-18 20:21 | Report Abuse

Do not worry if you have bought RM5k worth of Talam share @ 2sen and lost RM1,000 today because by tomorrow morning at 9am it will bounce back to 2 sen but by closing time operator might throw 100 shares to bring it down to 0.015sen again.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-19 10:53 | Report Abuse

Just like what i say sendiwara a few lots at 0.015sen before closing .For 0.015 sen a share for a going concern with land assets backing the price is ridiculously LOW because it is CHEAPER than the PN17 counter and those about to close shop ANYTIME

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-19 10:58 | Report Abuse

For the price of 2 sen I will not buy or cue because already bought 100K shares for keeping so will que at 0.015sen only.MUST NOT GREEDY just buy abit will do if not operator won't be happy .HOW CAN SIDE INVESTOR EARN MORE than the operator. HAHA

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-19 11:12 | Report Abuse

This type of 2sen counter is very easy to manipulate by EXPERIENCE operator since the price is at the LOWEST END with tight liquidity and only a hew hundred thousand shares traded.and even with a consolidation excercise coming will not lower down the share price because the asset is still the same.UNLESS SHARE DILUTION happen to TalamT

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-23 10:13 | Report Abuse

According to some expert opinion this is the best time to invest in BEATEN DOWN asset shares during INFLATION times like TALAMT is 2 sen cheap or iGGB or middle range price MALTON and maybe UOA still giving dividend

Posted by ChineseNewYear > 2022-08-23 17:42 | Report Abuse

put your money in fd better. atleast got interest.

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-08-24 20:36 | Report Abuse

FD is also a must ,try to diversify abit here and there BUT invest only if you understand the risk and can effort to loose ALL or 50% of the value if something unfortunate happen like HONGKONG property firm Evergrande (More DEBT than TALAMT ) if SOMEONE won than SOMEBODY must have lost it even on paper lost

lassy

634 posts

Posted by lassy > 2022-09-02 08:56 | Report Abuse

UMW disposes 140 acres of land in SERENDAH to LONGI (World largest manufacturer of silicon wafers) for RM305 million and TALAMT have about 170 acres nearby ,well with simple math calculation TALAMT lands should be value around RM425 MILLION but UMW land include the basic infrastructure.and TALAMT cap now is only RM89 million.I personally think even if Tan sri Tan want to privatize Talam at 4sen now POS Malaysia n a few big investor will not let it go because by the time when ECRL is completed the land price valuation should be HIGHER.Long term investment CANNOT RUSH

Post a Comment
Market Buzz