DUTCH LADY MILK INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): DLADY (3026)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

32.00 - 32.66

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

1,658 comment(s). Last comment by Up_down 10 hours ago

choonhock

2,029 posts

Posted by choonhock > 2013-12-12 10:20 | Report Abuse

cheap sales

Posted by changkokkee > 2013-12-14 16:20 | Report Abuse

what is the best price to go in?

Posted by urgyen01 > 2013-12-20 18:52 | Report Abuse

I like Haikeyila's finding on Nestle on 27.11.13. At kind of ROE Nestle will hit RM 100.00 in the future, if it continues with same ROE.By the way Dutch Lady has similar ROE so the counter will do well if it maintains that kind of ROE.
Friends, you musrr know who runs PM Corp, in fact it is lucky it is not transferred to PN17 listing.

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-02-04 09:48 | Report Abuse

DLADY will release its Q1 results this end of month with possible bumper dividend

g888

32 posts

Posted by g888 > 2014-02-17 12:12 | Report Abuse

power run today!

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-02-17 16:56 | Report Abuse

Why run? hold til end of month n see

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-02-26 11:18 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends,

The Revenue & Dividend have both dropped for this quarter. Actually, I knew it earlier but result at last confirm these facts:

Although Dutch Lady is a Star Performer in KLSE Dutch Lady Milk is vulnerable to competition. You see - milk has low barrier to entry. Just like biscuit, curry puff & nasi lemak - any Tom, Dick or Harry can also start a business anytime.

At long last Dutch Lady has a Formidable Opponent in Greenfields Milk.

Greenfields Milk, a leading Diary Producer in South-East Asia is EXPANDING AGGRESSIVELY INTO THE MALAYSIAN MARKET.

At present it is producing 2 million liters of Milk a year - and in 3-4 years Milk production will increase to 10 Million liters a year. This spells trouble for Dutch Lady. Greenfields Milk already captured 35% Market Share in Singapore, Hong Kong & Indonesia.

Here in Singapore NTUC Fair Price Supermarket - Big Billboards Display words like

----------GREENFIELDS MILK_____________

THE HONEST MILK............THE HONEST MILK..........THE HONEST MILK..........

Yes, Singaporeans are turning to GENUINE HONEST MILK in droves!

The Price is competitive with aggressive price war of offers! Taste is Fresh & Nice!

Many Singaporeans have already switched to Greenfields Milk years ago.

As such the Revenue & Dividend of Dutch Lady will be impacted for years to come.

For Dividend why not switch to OPCOM

Reasons?

1) OPCOM has High barrier to entry. A strong moat.

2) OPCOM has Zero Debt

3) CASH RICH & Give A Better Dividend than Dutch Lady at 8% to 22%.

4) Just Received a Fresh RM63 Million Orders From Telekom Malaysia.

Happy Investing,

Calvin Singapore

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-02-26 11:49 | Report Abuse

Note:-

Greenfields Milk is Available in Cold Storage & Giant Supermarkets. Other Companies that will also be impacted are F&N, Nestle and other Milk related Producers.

Be The First To Know. The Flow of Information precedes the Flow of Wealth.

In this case, "The Flow of Information warns you to avoid losses & preserve wealth."

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-02-27 02:27 | Report Abuse

The Flow of Information Precedes The Flow of Wealth.

JAKS Will Be The Primary Focus of LANGAT 2 WATER TRANSFER. GO AND BUY JAKS NOW!

JAKS HAS LARGE DIAMETER WATER PIPES - PERFECT FOR WATER TRANSFER!

AS SUCH EXPECT JAKS TO CAPTURE THE LION SHARE OF THE WATER PROJECTS!

Happy Investing,

Calvin Singapore.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-05-25 08:14 | Report Abuse

Ha!Ha! Why it took Ken almost 3 months to give a reply?

Do you think the this Overvalued Dutch Lady is impregnable? Greenfield Milk Has Captured 30 - 35% of the Indonesia Market. And Greenfield Milk IS NOW IN MALAYSIA - providing Genuine & Honest Milk to Gloria Jeans Coffee Outlets!

Management Has Indicated Aggressive Production & Promotion in Malaysia RIGHT NOW. Check Out These Facts.THESE ARE FACTS! OPEN YOUR EYES!

So Dutch Lady Has No Barrier To Entry For This Formidable Competitor.

OPCOM IS A MONOPOLY Compared to Dutch Lady which is not.
OPCOM Is JUST LIKE OKA. THE NEED FOR HIGHWAY DRAINAGE HAS PROPELLED OKA SALES IN REPEATED ORDERS OR ORDERS

SO IS OPCOM - A VAST NEED FOR THE MALAYSIAN INFORMATION HIGHWAY FOR YEARS TO COME. KOREA HAS ALMOST 100% BROADBAND PENETRATION. MALAYSIA HAS ONLY 30% OR LESS! SO THERE IS VAST ROOM FOR EXPANSION!

AND CHECK OUT THE CASH PAY OUT & DIVIDENDS AT OPCOM BEFORE PASSING YOUR PRECONCEIVED WARPED NOTIONS!

I HAVE PROMOTED TUDOR GOLD AS THE HALAL CHOCOLATES. MANY HAVE THOUGHT I CONCOCTED THIS. NOW THE MALAYSIA HEALTH DEPARTMENT HAS COME OUT TO SAY THAT 2 TYPES OF CADBURY CONTAIN PIG INGREDIENTS!

SEE! I HAVE BEEN PROVEN ACCURATE AT LAST!

AND I WILL ALSO BE PROVEN TRUE IN MY PROGNOSIS OF THE FUTURE PROSPECT OF THIS DUTCH LADY -

BE CAREFUL - ANOTHER YOUNG VIBRANT LADY HAS APPEARED - IN THE NAME OF "GREENFIELD MILK"

Those Who Still Hold Dutch Lady Might Someday Go Back Home With This Dutch Lady To Holland!.

WAKE UP!!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-05-25 08:31 | Report Abuse

One more thing about Ken.

Who is bullshitting here? Check out your facts.

I first posted about PM Corp on 20th September, 2013 when PM Corp was 15 cts. Dutch Lady price was RM46.66 cts.

Now Compare these figures:

1) PM Corp 15 Cts. 8 months later 22.5 Cts = 7.5 Cts Gain or UP 50%

2) Dutch Lady RM46.66. Now RM47.26 = 60 cts Gain or Up 1.2%
Are you so poor in your maths that you can't calculate?

Next Time Keep Your Big Mouth Shut!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-05-25 08:54 | Report Abuse

And Now Greenfields Milk project itself as "THE HONEST" MILK COMPANY.

Google "GREENFIELDS MILK" and check out their claims.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2014-05-25 09:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2014-05-25 09:06 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2014-05-25 09:12 |

Post removed.Why?

Ken Tan

3 posts

Posted by Ken Tan > 2014-05-25 10:13 | Report Abuse

Seriously, I don't give a damn to bullshits.
Whether the reply is written by me or not, whether it took 3 months or not, it's not even a concern of mine.
I don't come to this place often. This place does not encourage healthy & meaningful discussions. Which is why I rather hang out at Investalks.
What I did is copy meaningful replies from Investalks to here, knowing the fact that meaningful reply will get a "you're bullshiting" response.
I will never drop by here again. Wasting my time to deal with person with big mouth full of bullshiting.

Goodbye and goodluck. Go ahead and call me a coward. I have seen worse.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-05-25 10:20 | Report Abuse

sell dutchbaby , buy EAH ! 1 unit of dutchbaby can buy many EAH! small cap powerplay. kikiki

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-05-26 08:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Joel Lim Sin Huat > 2014-05-29 00:49 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin: Good strategy!
Now i can buy DLady. But if DLady can give 2 times dividend per year (1.1 x 2) then i can get more Golden Eggs. If the management do that, DLady share go up & share holder also happy. Win win situation lah. Nothing to loose. Think smarter.
Ha..ha...Thanks a lot.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-05-31 11:54 | Report Abuse

Dividend at 2.2 per year? Call that Smart Thinking?

How to cover inflation at over 5%?

There are better dividend stocks out there like OPCOM for example.

Posted by Joel Lim Sin Huat > 2014-06-02 15:07 | Report Abuse

Wow..kaya lah you.
Must have bought a lot of OPCOM share.
Congratulations!

Posted by Joel Lim Sin Huat > 2014-06-03 12:12 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Calvin:
I check OPCOM share. But the 5 years Revenue & Profit Trend chart shows down trend. Example Y2013 is 12.2 and this year Y2014 only 5.8. Negatively by - 6.4%.
Link:
http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?type=A&value=O&securityCode=0035
Sorry..It is risky to buy. Thanks for sharing.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-06-07 09:54 | Report Abuse

Joel Lim Sin Huat,

When we invest longer term as oppose to punting we should not be bothered with a quarter or 2 quarters result or even a year's result. It is the ultimate 3 to 5 years or in some cases a 10 year holding period.

I once bought a lot of OKA shares. OKA manufactures drain pipes for highways and housing estates. As such it depends on construction boom. And with much of East Malaysia, Trengganu, Pahang & Kelantan still undeveloped there is still room for growth for OKA.

I bought OKA at 35 Cts. Started selling when OKA share price doubled to 70 cts. And when OKA share price crossed 80 cts I completely sold off all. As of today after bonus OKA has crossed RM1.90 & still moving upward.

OPCOM Is Just Like OKA. OPCOM is a basic necessity for our Information Highway Hong Kong & Korea has over 90% High Speed Broadband Coverage Whereas Malaysia has not even 30% as of today.

Years back Malaysia invited Bill Gates, the Founder of Microsoft to CYBERJAYA. Bill Gates laughed when he saw the deplorable standard of Malaysian Internet Connectivity. He gave a token sum of RM1 million contribution although he is the Richest Man in the World. Why?

If you only have dirt tracks like in Sabah & Sarawak Interior How Can You Introduce High Performance Sport Racing There? So You Must Build Up A High Speed (Lightning Speed) Broadband before talking about CYBER CITY.

So just like OKA for Physical Highways - THERE IS VERY VAST ROOM FOR OPCOM IN MALAYSIAS INFORMATION HIGHWAY. . Is It Not The Aim For Malaysia To Switch From A Third World To First World Nation Some Day? SO OPCOM HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE JUST LIKE OKA

Regards,

Calvin Tan From Singapore
(I am using Star Hub Broadband in Singapore - anytime better than those in Iskandar)

value_man

105 posts

Posted by value_man > 2014-06-11 13:27 | Report Abuse

OPCOM is a horrible company to invest.
Both revenue and net profit drop significantly.

Calvin is promoting very hard to sell you his lousy OPCOM shares.

Don't be a fool.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-06-14 02:43 | Report Abuse

Value_man

I bought 400,000 Opcom Shares at 30 Cts. Sold all the way from 55 Cts To RM1.02 years back..

I have zero Opcom Shares.

I also bought OKA at 35 Cts. Started selling at 70 cts when price doubled. I already sold off all OKA near 90 cts.

I have zero OKA Shares.

These 2 companies are far better than Dutch Lady today.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-06-20 19:58 | Report Abuse

Hello All At Dutch Lady,

Due To Challenge From Greenfields Milk & Dutch Lady very rich valuation Dutch Lady's performance will be tepid for the foreseeable future.

I have a Wonderful Very Undervalued Stock For All Here

MULPHA At 44 Cts.

Dutch Lady SHOT UP FROM 40 cts to Over RM4.00! That was History.

MULPHA WILL SHOOT UP FROM 44 CTS TO:::::::::::::::::???

Calvin Tan Research Found That Mulpha Has VERY HIGH NTA & HIGH POTENTIAL

Do Your Own Due Diligence.

absalom

54 posts

Posted by absalom > 2014-06-24 11:19 | Report Abuse

Good stocks do not need hard sell. Investors will find them. Dutch Lady definitely on of them.
Fundamentals rule!!

Posted by Joel Lim Sin Huat > 2014-06-24 17:52 | Report Abuse

Thanks

Posted by Joel Lim Sin Huat > 2014-06-24 18:12 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin & friends: Just share my thought here. There are many types of investment in life. Some investment give you fash cash. Some investment for our family & our society. We invest education in our children for their future. Well, could i say this, we invest DLady for our society as it give jobs opportunity for Malaysian; it gives affordable milk products for our children and next generations to come. Perhaps sometimes the return in cash is not as much, but it is not too little as there are plenty goodness in it. Life is to live happily for everyone. Thanks again. : )

Posted by Joel Lim Sin Huat > 2014-07-17 11:00 | Report Abuse

Absalom was right. Look at PETDAG big drop since month of June. Dutch Lady is like IRON Lady. Good fundamentals rule. Thanks.

Posted by Lit Kok Wai > 2014-07-19 01:40 | Report Abuse

OMG! Greenfield is coming! Greenfield is coming!

Greenfield is aiming to produce 2 million liters of milk per year in Malaysia market.

And the company also set a 4 year target plan to increase this number to 10 million liters per year.

OMG! Dooms' day for DLADY man...

Hmmm...

FYI, how much is fresh milk selling? ~RM7 per L at retail stores?

So probably we shall assume wholesale price to these retail stores might be ~RM5, which is what was reflected in the company's revenue?

RM5 x 2 million liter = RM 10 million of revenue.

The 2 million liter figure is only a yet to be achieved target for Greenfield in Malaysia.

Assuming they achieve it immediately this year, RM 10 million of revenue and you call this a threat and doom's day to DLADY?

Come on dude, do the math! DLADY annual revenue is amount to RM 1 billion.

RM10 million is only 1% of the production size of DLADY...

Even IF they really successfully increased from 2 million to 10 million liters per year,
that is still only amount to RM 50 million worth of revenue per year...which is somewhat 5% of DLADY current revenue. And that is a big IF.

Posted by Lit Kok Wai > 2014-07-19 01:52 | Report Abuse

"When we invest longer term as oppose to punting we should not be bothered with a quarter or 2 quarters result or even a year's result. It is the ultimate 3 to 5 years or in some cases a 10 year holding period. "

Okay...I got it.

When it comes to OPCOM or OKA, we should not be bothered with a quarter or 2 quarters results or even a year's result. Look at ultimate 3 - 5 years or in some case 10 year period. Good point.

Whereas when it comes to DLADY, 1-2 quarter or even a year of sluggish performance spells dooms day. We should ignore DLADY 3-5 years performance and even though it grow almost 10 times in the last decade with CAGR of above 24% p.a. with solid support from revenue and profits, simply because Greenfields is bringing their honest cow and honest milk into Malaysia to hit a market which is only 1% of the current size of DLADY.

So the past not equal the future. Greenfields rocks, DLADY is doomed guys. What a double standard.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-25 09:44 | Report Abuse

In Today's Star Online News

Greenfields Will Be Doubling Its Production & Sales by 2015. Slowly & Steadily This High Quality Honest Milk Company Is Chipping Away The Market Share of Dutch Lady.

If you still want to behave like Ostrich hiding your heads in the sand is up to you.

For those who take heed please go to Jaya Tiasa tread and view some good defensive counters

1) Protection of Capital First
2) Then only think of a gain.

Happy Investing,

Calvin Tan, Singapore

Or See Article called BJ CORP - THE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY OF MALAYSIA!

Posted by Babeh Pengulu > 2014-08-30 10:18 | Report Abuse

Watchout GLOTEC on Tuesday, 2nd September 2014.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-31 00:19 | Report Abuse

ONLY 2 STOCKS ABOUT TO FLY SOON

1) BJ CORP (EVEN WARREN BUFFET OWN IT)

2) MRCB - OWNER OF THE MOST LUCRATIVE TOLD BOOTH IN ALL OF MALAYSIA!

THE TOLL AT CAUSEWAY - WHICH 5 MILLION SPOREANS & 3 MILLION JOHOREANS MUST PASS! THIS IS THE CASH COW THAT WILL PROPEL INTO BLUE CHIP ZONE!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-31 00:22 | Report Abuse

ALMOST FORGOT

SEE THE CAUSEWAY JAM PACKED WITH CARS (PAYING RM16 TOLL FOR A SHORT DISTANCE OF 8KM ONLY ON EDL)

SEE WWW.ONEMOTORING.SG

Posted by KianHin Toh > 2014-10-09 13:03 |

Post removed.Why?

kongim61

38 posts

Posted by kongim61 > 2014-12-07 19:47 | Report Abuse

with its high dividend payout ratio, the shareholders fund cannot be sustained at current level.
It will show a negative -4% CAGR vs 1.7% CAGR.

kongim61

38 posts

Posted by kongim61 > 2014-12-09 15:31 | Report Abuse

What is so glamourous about:-

calvintaneng ONLY 2 STOCKS ABOUT TO FLY SOON

1) BJ CORP (EVEN WARREN BUFFET OWN IT) 31/08/2014 00:19

Upon checking it is a speculative share.
And I doubt if Warren Buffett owns it especially a Msian shares

culain99

94 posts

Posted by culain99 > 2014-12-16 12:07 | Report Abuse

dropping

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-16 12:20 | Report Abuse

Once Upon A Time Story

Once Upon A Time There Lived A Dutch Baby.

The Baby drank lots and lots of Milk & Grew Up into a Dutch Lady.

The Dutch Lady was so well received that She Became So Popular.

But as nature goes so Dutch Lady has now turned into Dutch Grandma

This Is the Reality of Life.

Today people still think of Dutch Grandma as Dutch Lady.

Wake Up!

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2014-12-17 11:24 | Report Abuse

Not quite get it. Can elaborate?

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2014-12-17 12:21 | Report Abuse

Fund manager start cutting their stakes.
Dlady and Nestle...
Wait first if you want to long term invest,
should have margin of safety...

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2014-12-17 12:32 | Report Abuse

Red flag is given to Dlady & Nestle.

No hurry..let the fund managers off loading first.

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2014-12-17 12:35 | Report Abuse

Oh gosh. Bot some this morning. Shud hv wait.

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2014-12-17 21:20 | Report Abuse

run sma 200 red ady.cut loss

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2014-12-17 21:21 | Report Abuse

for those buy at 46.00 must cut loss

Post a Comment
Market Buzz