LAND & GENERAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): L&G (3174)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.125 - 0.13

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

11,240 comment(s). Last comment by Faiza 6 days ago

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-16 18:48 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow no weather forecast......

cashonhand

577 posts

Posted by cashonhand > 2014-07-16 19:14 | Report Abuse

you're right>win2...but my portfolio stocks still sleeping...

Posted by andrewphang > 2014-07-16 19:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by PhangSifu > 2014-07-16 19:44 |

Post removed.Why?

barbarian

939 posts

Posted by barbarian > 2014-07-16 21:00 | Report Abuse

Kekeke....

DannyC

166 posts

Posted by DannyC > 2014-07-16 21:25 | Report Abuse

L&G, Lagi Hebat Lagi Garang.. =)

Carlsraj55

654 posts

Posted by Carlsraj55 > 2014-07-16 21:35 | Report Abuse

The counter did not breach 0.600 which means no bull run yet. The seller que at 0.600 remains high. Sifu Loh, base on your experience what is the expected trend tomorrow ? Tq

barbarian

939 posts

Posted by barbarian > 2014-07-16 21:37 | Report Abuse

Yes sifu loh , can you guide.....kekekeke

Posted by MonkeyKing888 > 2014-07-16 21:41 | Report Abuse

Never heard of Sifu Loh....I will listen....talk...tell us what will happen tomorrow....

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2014-07-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

if even 0.60 also cant clear no hope...

YOLOOOO

1,676 posts

Posted by YOLOOOO > 2014-07-16 22:44 | Report Abuse

tomorrow break .60 =/

alivetoinvest

1,236 posts

Posted by alivetoinvest > 2014-07-16 23:08 | Report Abuse

Limit up

tikitaka

145 posts

Posted by tikitaka > 2014-07-16 23:13 | Report Abuse

sifuloh = optimus. she never tell us what will happen tomorrow. but after what happened, she will come back and tell you "told you all already"

kclee

110 posts

Posted by kclee > 2014-07-17 08:44 | Report Abuse

i wonder why in such kinda forum, people are making so much noise and cheer toward stock that they buy. something like a cheerleader. Go go go Aleh aleh aleh, GO GO GO, BUY BUY, UP UP UP, aleh aleh aleh, BUY BUY BUY, TOMORROW FLY FLY.

Its kinda sick to feel so..

KIMI06

206 posts

Posted by KIMI06 > 2014-07-17 08:50 | Report Abuse

the answer is very easy...dont join forum...hahhahah

bencklau

20 posts

Posted by bencklau > 2014-07-17 09:37 | Report Abuse

Looks like people has forgotten the objective of this forum...too many childish posts......

kclee

110 posts

Posted by kclee > 2014-07-17 10:01 | Report Abuse

bencklau, yeah, they totally forgot the purpose and the function of this forum. This is a place where people trade with hard earn money and this troll just come out and making noise. With experienced trader/investor, they will just pass by and dont give a shyt about it.. but what if there is newbie who put their feeling onto word that this troll are fooling?

JUST IMAGINE one thing, in the future, if its your young kid that who want to learn in this mass market and he/she get into this forum, listening to troll and they follow to trade. Loss their money and burn their hand in this market place. As a parent, how you feel? isnt that better if we have a free forum like this and we share valuable information so everyone can learn from each another?

Andre Kua

420 posts

Posted by Andre Kua > 2014-07-17 10:10 | Report Abuse

Well, you have to let your kid fall and hurt themselves to let them know the pain. Its the same principal.

No pain = no gain... words flies in and out of your ears, but scars stayed there to remind you. LOL

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-17 10:38 | Report Abuse

The changing weather!!!

Ok, we have seen the interest for L&G going up 3 notch yesterday because everyone was focus. As I said, no weather forecast for today.....all your valuable focus were taken out and the ranking in hot trending drop 1 notch to 8position and the price stagnant....

So believe yet?

Now what I want you to do, create the interest you have for this counter again. Focus on the excitement of coming dividen of 2cents and focus on the coming results in August. We did it once without you knowing when I said 3,3,3 remember. Then I did not share what I was doing and anyway all 3 3 3 was achieved and share price for LA did go to 47cents.
So focus on the excitement I mention, and you will be surprise. Pls I m NOT asking you to buy....for those who bought create the excitement, those who didn't imagine that excitement......

See you later..!!!!!!

kclee

110 posts

Posted by kclee > 2014-07-17 10:46 | Report Abuse

SaturnY, the thing you say sounds like you applying the theory from "the secret", Law of attraction. BELIEVE and THINK TO BELIEVE. lol

anyway, I agree with you that we just have to focus and create excitement. This is how the market place work, without retail investor and whatever/whoever there are out there, price wont move.

Maye Mae

10 posts

Posted by Maye Mae > 2014-07-17 10:54 | Report Abuse

Let's focus!

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-17 11:55 | Report Abuse

No lah...I where know law of attraction.....
All I know is what gets attention gets TLC......same as you and me lah....

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-17 12:19 | Report Abuse

Fundamental right? When everyone is happy, they are willing (not force) to buy happily and the positive energy goes in and you will see the result.
Today is mid July with all these queued for you to enjoy,
1. cheap price
2. Undervalued
3. Good management - Pipeline of projects, achieved revenue & NP YoY, low debt at 0.04. What they promised since 2008 has been delivered
4. Performance indicator all positive - PE , PB, PC, PS
5. Good maiden dividen against the current share price
6. Good, cash flow, good cash reserve
7. Bonus issue in the pipeline ie within 12 mths
8. Exponential growth
9. Solid focus to growth objective. You can see this by the tight manage, execution and realised financial
10. Multi year Generator with the target 100billion GDV for LB. Once this moves ahead, the MD can channel all new interest to build pipeline above the secured mega project. Remember everyone is complaining property is not affordable in KV Central. This maybe the solution in the mega project where resources can be focus at one location and cost can be lowered in addition to the cheaper Landbank compared to Central.

I believe there is a M&A and to my opinion it may not be Mayland

Again I am not asking anyone to buy.....JUST FEEL GOOD ON MY POINTS ABOVE IS SUFFICIENT!!!!!,

sifuloh

32 posts

Posted by sifuloh > 2014-07-17 12:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-07-17 12:28 | Report Abuse

buy on rumors but sell on news...

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-17 12:35 | Report Abuse

Why do ppl do M&A? I have written this moons ago however I wanted to add this very fundamental point. Most of other information, pls refer to my earlier write up of M&A

Very very important on M&A during tough times , doing sales and promotion is very expensive and may not guarantee the effort is translated to new sales. Imagine if you want to develop say UOA location in Bangsar south or Tropicana Metropark in Subang, which awe premium land. Can you develop with place with 40% sales?? The reason being eg. In Property development, you may have bought a prime land during peak period or any other period at a premium location but due to holding cost, you develop the land and then comes recession if not inflation. Banks start tightening. Does it mean you should should stop or you should focus on other location? This will increase your holding cost. So companies, conglomerates will OP to buy cheaper Property Developers to moderate their income and their holding cost for the locations they cannot develop due to lack of demand.

Posted by kennychai > 2014-07-17 12:44 |

Post removed.Why?

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-17 12:48 | Report Abuse

When companies buy PD to moderate their revenue and cost, will they choose a cheaper, more valued company (proven growth) with low debts and big potential (more affordable pipeline/Landbank) than otherwise? And then ask yourself, does it mean companies with premium landbanks will die if they do not acquire cheaper lands to be develop but instead forcefully push their premium property?
The answer is Yes and No. Yes they will survive if they have enough foreign marketing to be supported by foreign buyers. No they will not survive if solely base on local buyers. It will be very expensive to develop say a condominium with only 40% take up rate as the developer has to bear 60% on each progressive payment. This will decide this versus having a holding cost and not developing. However if they don't develop, large companies like this have mouth to feed. So how?
Answer is M&A again. When they do M&A, they will give absorb some from the company acquire and do a voluntary separation to manage the cost.

Let's just watch!!!!

Posted by richardkhoo > 2014-07-17 13:34 |

Post removed.Why?

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-07-17 14:32 | Report Abuse

Again, I m a writer.....pls pls don't trust me. I just like to write.....

How do you know the time is right?
I have said before times is changing, world is globalize. Yes it's true, it's very true and humans have created many new things and yet human did not create new feeling apart from happy, sad, excited, depress ....in fact human immortalized the feeling with emoticons and expression to denote the same feelings our father, grandfather, great.......have felt but could not create new ones.
Why? That because there are only so much of expression in our life's at whatever generation we live in. However when it comes to those things that has nothing to do with feeling, such as a verb description of a crook ( ie some one crooked) we have many expression such a swindler, conman, manipulator....a person charge with CBT and so on.

What has this to do with the market?
Everything actually. The world have change and even CBT has many category and swindler have many kinds (those who cheat at gambling table, those who cheat on the net, fraudster) however expression of feelings is still limited to the same ones right? If you believe that expression, the same is with global financial. While they have created more areas of finance and accounting is getting more complicate, the fundamental expression of topline and bottomline never change. What they can change is only what is in between ( ie areas of OPEX, financial expense, financial income,....) this means an accounts is still an accounts and creative accounting is only where in between the topline and bottomline the accountant slots in the number.
If the above message is clear, the same I would describe the 80s and esp the 97 financial crisis as the same expression that never change even in the global world. What it means is after a major crisis, the action and reaction will always be the same. In this case M&A.

Your question should be what is next after M&A! You should not ask M&A anymore especially those who bought in to undervalued shares.i gave this prediction months ago and I m not even a clairvoyant . It's a given. If you did you are an investor. Just wait for the BOOM. We are now at the stage after the crisis and BOOM will be soon. My only advice is BOOM will definitely be shorter than CRISIS and picking up again is the best time ie NOW!

Pls note BOOM can happen in depress state. Who ever says that depression is a sign of crisis? No no no......
Those making money like IMF, World Bank, US, China, EU.....are the ones creating this situation ....do they care? They create this by putting complicated financial instruments into the system and dabble at high risk against a collateral.

Tink about what I just said....think beyond....think at BOOM.......

Posted by kennychai > 2014-07-17 14:37 |

Post removed.Why?

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-07-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

Hi Sifu Loh, what is your email address ?

barbarian

939 posts

Posted by barbarian > 2014-07-17 15:06 | Report Abuse

Kekekekeke....

barbarian

939 posts

Posted by barbarian > 2014-07-17 15:09 | Report Abuse

Price must stay above 58.5 . Quite convince on 57.

barbarian

939 posts

Posted by barbarian > 2014-07-17 15:11 | Report Abuse

Yes I am focus...focus in the dividend....Lai Lai...kekekeke

pinpin1314

277 posts

Posted by pinpin1314 > 2014-07-17 15:48 | Report Abuse

drop more..i want in...

YOLOOOO

1,676 posts

Posted by YOLOOOO > 2014-07-17 16:59 | Report Abuse

hehe drop again, a lot contra players die again hehehehe

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2014-07-17 17:06 | Report Abuse

Hope to buy some at 56 sen tomorrow.

Tigerbeer

390 posts

Posted by Tigerbeer > 2014-07-17 17:10 | Report Abuse

Hahaha everytime also like that one..

Johnnys

759 posts

Posted by Johnnys > 2014-07-17 17:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks SaturnY, I get you points, but sometime I just cannot control myself to do/repeating the mistake, so now I hold half and another half will sell slowly.

alivetoinvest

1,236 posts

Posted by alivetoinvest > 2014-07-17 17:47 | Report Abuse

Yay come dowwn faster

barbarian

939 posts

Posted by barbarian > 2014-07-17 17:51 | Report Abuse

Kekekeke....looks like the price drop also same as the drop of L&G in the Hot Trend section....while Sumatec at no 1 went up.....kekekekeke interesting....

Posted by kennychai > 2014-07-17 18:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Smelly

9 posts

Posted by Smelly > 2014-07-17 23:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Smelly

9 posts

Posted by Smelly > 2014-07-17 23:02 |

Post removed.Why?

YOLOOOO

1,676 posts

Posted by YOLOOOO > 2014-07-17 23:08 | Report Abuse

hehehe, the temporary correction will shake some people down the boat

Smelly

9 posts

Posted by Smelly > 2014-07-17 23:11 | Report Abuse

I am In also.....,come come.....

Smelly

9 posts

Posted by Smelly > 2014-07-17 23:29 | Report Abuse

I am convince by all the writeup......I-property , JJ,.....

YOLOOOO

1,676 posts

Posted by YOLOOOO > 2014-07-18 17:40 | Report Abuse

saturn senpai, any weather forecast for monday?

Smelly

9 posts

Posted by Smelly > 2014-07-18 21:42 | Report Abuse

Why they delete my post?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz