PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 23 hours ago

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 19:42 | Report Abuse

gilberthong

Buying MUI Berhad is like buying a 10,000 sq ft freehold bungalow in PJ Section 17 FOR RM180,000

That was the auction in 1987 when I stayed in Happy Mansion, PJ Section 17

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 19:43 | Report Abuse

A 10,000 Sq Ft Freehold Bungalow in Year 1987 PJ SECTION 17 For RM180K?

monreyes

883 posts

Posted by monreyes > 2013-11-26 19:50 | Report Abuse

calvin, any indication on the cash payout

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 19:54 | Report Abuse

Monreyes, wait for official announcement soon!

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 19:59 | Report Abuse

Why 10,000 sq ft freehold Bungalow So Cheap? RM180,000 3 Reasons

1) BIG RECESSION IN 1985 WHEN RUBBER & TIN PRICES COLLAPSED
2) TENGKU RAZALEIGH & MUSA HITAM CHALLENGED MAHATHIR in 1987
3) OPERATION LALLANG 113 PEOPLE INCLUDING LIM KIT SIANG ARRESTED

VERY BAD TIMES? BUT TIME TO BUY

NOW BAD NEWS KKP SUED BY PAULINE
MUI GROUP OVERLOOKED & NEGLECTED

THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY

BUY AT THE SOUND OF THE CANON; SELL AT THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET

BUY AT THE FUNERAL - SELL DURING THE WEDDING

BUY WHEN THERE IS BLOOD ON THE STREET!

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2013-11-26 20:05 | Report Abuse

mikekong@..didnt buy any takaful..price abit heavy for me that counter..dont really have much capital to invest in heavy price tag counter...what is ur target list counter for 2014? can share with us? i like the way u trade..probably after i clear everything in my hand, i will start to trade like your way, but during certain time and sell off after a year in regards of win/loss

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 20:10 | Report Abuse

FOCUS ALREADY CAME OUT PRAISING TAKA FOOL. TOO LATE TO BUY.
IN SINGAPORE THE ARMY SAYS ,"IF YOU CAN SEE THE ENEMY MISSILE FIRED, IT'S TOO LATE TO PREPARE YOUR SELF"

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 20:12 | Report Abuse

Rental Yield is RM6,000 Now. A yield of 29% - Beating Warren Buffet Berkshire Hathaway at 25%.

Calvin, The rental yield must be based on market value of the property...If the market value is RM 2 million, the rental yield is 3.6% per annum and NOT 29%...rate is similar to putting cash deposit in banks but there will be capital appreciation over time...

Just curious...what is your take on the effect on new investment into Iskandar from Singapore resulting from the change in new working days in Johor State?? now Sunday is a working day in Johor but holiday in Singapore..

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 20:20 | Report Abuse

The Iranians say....Let the US Drones come into Iran...We can see them ..We are not worried...We have the technical skills to take over the Drones the moment it comes into our airspace....Two US drones were reported by Western media to have crashed in Iran....The real fact is the Iranians took control of the US drones and landed them safely on Iranian soil...

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 20:22 | Report Abuse

Mick. Am watching Willow, Weida, Hexza beside others, while staying in the boat. Still have some 100k MR in trust accounts waiting for right action and target. I keep MR in both trust accounts in iOCBC (instant/fast execution) and POL (relatively slow in execution). No need to waste time in/out, everything in electronics. All my bills by GIRO. Don't even need to look at my monthly bank statement as I believe in the banks in SG and MY.

Willow my most likely candidate. Weida maybe acting like Myeg that's is my gut feel.....

Today, added 30k shares of MUI. Can make some coffee money in short term and as advised some solid money in LT. Am game in either position. No harm. Please don't say anything on this....also have already re-covered my early cut-loss using the same vehicle... haha.

Can consider committing a certain sum of money here and built up the stakes gradually using market conditions without having to add new money. You know what I mean and also when you see all the signs of summer is coming, then throw all you have.... For me, stay streetwise. The Cantonese call seng-mok

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-11-26 20:25 | Report Abuse

Calvin,im in front of network foods shah alam now ,fetching my daughter,working there,orders alot,everyday overtime.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 20:26 | Report Abuse

I mean
Throw in all you have.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 20:29 | Report Abuse

Sometimes it is ok to put all your eggs in one basket and keep a watchful eye on it. I presume that is what Ayam Tua did 2 weeks ago. haha

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-26 20:29 | Report Abuse

Just came back from KL. visited metrojaya n am please to see Tudor gold n Crispy beside the cashier's counter! Bought a 500g dark chocolate Tudor gold almond. Almond tasted very fresh. Start buying Tudor gold after seeing the many promotions here. Believe sales picking up with promotions here,by shareholders n using even Metrojaya to push sales.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 20:40 | Report Abuse

sklyte,
Good news from the ground on PMC promo....Tudor Gold has real edge in taste over locally produced Cadbury n Nestle Kit Kat....I really doubt whether PMC shareholders will continue to support Tudor Gold if Tudor Gold does not have the edge in taste over its locally produced rivals...PMC must step up promo further to get new consumers as right now Tudor Gold has the edge in taste compared to its locally produced rivals..

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 20:59 | Report Abuse

johnchong,don't think will ever buy back this counter.seldom buy counter with no dividend given. why buy this counter is by chance on seeing news of disposal of singapore land early part of the year. have already make good money. how low/high the share price will go; I'll just ignore it.just for curiosity sake,does anyone out there know what is the impact likely like if there is capital cash reduction and share consolidation.will the share price rise or plunge?your guess is as good as mine.please give your views.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 21:37 | Report Abuse

You are right about the issue of cash reduction; it is same as into one pocket and out thru' another. There's is no value and waste of time and energy in such exercise. Sorry I always use the word energy.

In a naïve way, I presume that they see the company as a money tree. Return the excess money received in-hand and await the sale of other dormant properties, matured shares and under performing assets and then again receive of excess cash. This is the type I feeling I get here. Honestly, I do not go thru' details on all the discussion taken... Sorry, I am a macro-person not a detail man. It is not a matter of life and death to me so I trust people generally. In the market, I use TA to feel my way and use fundamentals for firmer commitment, if available. This may be my weakness.
No offence, please to anyone who you happen to read this.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 21:50 | Report Abuse

They do have a basis for this as the company have so much locked-up value/assets and the price of 20+ sens is really cheap don't you think. But for the realist there is value only if the assets are being unlocked and that is what shareholders want to see.

I think this is what Calvin is trying to stress ...... that the management is going to or already doing. He gets upset when he sees some people doing the otherwise.

As I said when the signs are obvious don't ignore the opportunity should present itself. If there is money in the street no harm picking it up.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 21:55 | Report Abuse

PMC right now is an ASSET PLAY...Return of capital back to shareholders...share par value reduction first then consolidation....Price will respond if the return of capital is very attractive.....

My take is MUI need very attractive capital repayment as MUI really needs the Cash infusion from PMC...It is much Better to do VERY ATTRACTIVE CAPITAL PAYMENT ONCE that excites the market and bring attention back into focus on PMC and MUIIND rather than a lukewarm exercise that does not stir the market interest and PMC and MUIIND will be forgotten stocks....

Post consolidation PMC will be valued on its own MERITS ie. its EPS derived from business operations...how much is their Revenue growth, EBIT, EPS, EPS growth, Dividend Yield ...very medium to long term horizon.... New product introduction, How successful PMC penetrates new markets etc...

PMC has a great tasting product in Tudor Gold which it could leverage much further to gain wider consumer trials, new converts etc but that is up to new PMC management action plans for the future..

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 21:58 | Report Abuse

Put it simply, he sees sunken gold in the under-ground and one should sell all he have and buy this property. Don't you see this same scenario in the parable. some want to see the dug-up treasure... and that would be too late that is what is implied.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 22:02 | Report Abuse

It is like a elder brother telling his siblings to quickly buy up that property on sale and got frustrated that his call is ignored or even criticised by some... when he meant well.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 22:04 | Report Abuse

Now one has state of art scanners to scan for gold underground..no need to dig up to find out...the scanner for PMC now is how much is the capital payback to MUIIND... My take is it will be vey attractive enough to excite the market as I will use this as a two prong strategy...first excite the market on PMC and MUIIND...second improve Balance Sheet for MUIIND significantly..

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-26 22:19 | Report Abuse

Well said Johnchong. I see him as sincere. He is such a great blessing to many here. Mike is also a blessing to many here. Both r needed here. A good balance for this counter, so that people can weigh n decide n make their own judgement to buy, sell or hold.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,207 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-26 22:36 | Report Abuse

Everyone has his/her right to voice his/her opinion here. I feel that it is wasting our valuable time to read other stocks mentioned in this forum which is supposed to be restricted to PMCorp.
I hope everyone will cooperate to make it happened. Strictly PMCorp so that everyone does not waste time to read other stock here which is not related to PMCorp.
Thank you.

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 22:43 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee.

EXACTLY, That's how all PM Corp Genuine Investors feel. Imagine going into a restaurant and bringing in outside food and drink. No sense of propriety. Once a while may be acceptable People can still tolerate. But doing this all the time is nauseating.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 22:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by johnchong > Nov 26, 2013 08:29 PM | Report Abuse

Sometimes it is ok to put all your eggs in one basket and keep a watchful eye on it. I presume that is what Ayam Tua did 2 weeks ago. haha

-- you are right, John.. that's why not matter what people try to say bad about this stock, I personally found good and positive experience in PMCorp purchases I made weeks ago e.g all in .... e.g. never bites the hands that feed.. thanks to PMCORP, it gave me more money to invest in Hexza and Homeritz whilst retaining PMCORP ... because I believe if one already made in PMCORP before, what stop the it to be made again? .. if one curse back the old flame, remember the old flame has help you before and potentially will do again .. PMCORP is good that's why I still keep some.. for second third and infinite rounds! I love PMCorp :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 22:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 26, 2013 10:43 PM | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee.

EXACTLY, That's how all PM Corp Genuine Investors feel. Imagine going into a restaurant and bringing in outside food and drink. No sense of propriety. Once a while may be acceptable People can still tolerate. But doing this all the time is nauseating.

--- don't forget , we all genuine too although directions or strategy of investment might change but foundation still the same.. PMCORP is a good Graham Net Net Counters ... worthy to keep, safe to keep and never goes wasted... full stop!

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-26 22:49 | Report Abuse

Gilberthong, your daughter working in Nfi? Thanks for info. Factory running overtime means improving orders.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 22:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 26, 2013 07:54 PM | Report Abuse

Monreyes, wait for official announcement soon!

- I assumed this could be happening before end of 31st Dec 2013 right? or somewhere there ... correct me if im wrong, thanks Sir Calvin

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 23:21 | Report Abuse

Yes Captain AyamTua,

According to Management, can be any time soon. Get all Directors & Tan Sri to meet and deliberate, then through BURSA Will The Official Announcement of Capital Consolidation & CASH PAY OUT.

As Long Term Investors , dividend or no dividend does not matter; but as a confidence booster, we do need it

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 23:23 | Report Abuse

I noticed that both Berkshire Hathaway & I Cap Bitz never ever give any dividend at all

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 23:30 | Report Abuse

Mike even veteran Mr OTB is a convert don't you think it is a feat?

thteh

106 posts

Posted by thteh > 2013-11-26 23:41 | Report Abuse

Agreed with OTB that this should be a PMCORP forum. Once awhile can mentioned other stocks but genuine investors use this forum to find out more of PMCORP and to make their investment decision on this stock.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-11-26 23:45 | Report Abuse

Complete agree that PMCORP should be restricted to PMCORP! But please be fair not to promote PMCORP to other room everyday! Except Ayamtua because he is featherless!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 23:52 | Report Abuse

@Fortunebull: I am honored for my name to mentioned by you .. hahahaha

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-11-26 23:57 | Report Abuse

You very special type of rooster! Featherless but can lay golden eggs!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,207 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-27 00:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by johnchong > Nov 26, 2013 11:30 PM | Report Abuse

Mike even veteran Mr OTB is a convert don't you think it is a feat?

Ans : I am not a convert in religion and I have not invested in this stock yet. I am still waiting for buy signal. Are you my friend I met at T3B ?
Thank you.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-27 00:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 26, 2013 11:21 PM | Report Abuse

Yes Captain AyamTua,

According to Management, can be any time soon. Get all Directors & Tan Sri to meet and deliberate, then through BURSA Will The Official Announcement of Capital Consolidation & CASH PAY OUT.

As Long Term Investors , dividend or no dividend does not matter; but as a confidence booster, we do need it

--- thanks Sir Calvin.. your persistency is something of admirable, believing in something day and night eventually will bring whatever we beliefs comes true! beating all odds .....

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-11-27 00:44 | Report Abuse

Berita Mq Tech..untuk kawan-kawan

SyberJet Aircraft? BEING bought by Jetline Sdn Bhd (M)

SyberJet manufactures the world's fastest and longest range light business jets - The SJ30.

Want to buy a jet?

..here's the link..related to SyberJet Aircraft..which is owned by Jetline Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)

http://www.sj30jet.com/

gempak gila ini company...banyak orang belum tahu lagi dah

SJ30 specifications???

here's the link

http://www.sj30jet.com/specs.php

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-11-27 00:52 | Report Abuse

市场传之后有企业活动 微领科技Jet Line产小飞机

ching chong cheng shong sheng shong...mipiko laila

http://www.nanyang.com/node/560278

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-27 01:14 | Report Abuse

Haha no offence.
What is T38, before I am give an afirmitive answer.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-27 01:39 | Report Abuse

Calvin as you said b4 that shareholders should do their small part. So I will be giving you a missed call sometime tomorrow so that you can link thru viber or similar for me to send/show you some photos on the great demand for cocolates in the Middle-East to encourage the management to consider putting some efforts in promoting Tango & Tudor in this region.
I can only find Tudor & Tango in small supermarks but none in the big ones like Carr4, Geant and Lulu.
If you don't mind, can pass you one of the strong brand here: Jewells and Galaxy for you and the management to see and taste and note their quality. They are expensive but still very saleable here. You can find them in all their airports. I will be in Singapore during the coming lunar new year and putting up at Woodlands.
You can only find them in a shop in Suntec City (Singapore) I have been told.
DON"T be defensive or ofended, we should copy/take what is better from the competition.
The price of Tango is very cheap compared Jewell here about 3 to 1. Yet, the sale is in their favour. A box of assocerted of 900gm cost BD8 = S$ 3.3x8.
My sister only wants these chocolates whenever I make a trip home. So be open to make PMC strong.

i3raymond

248 posts

Posted by i3raymond > 2013-11-27 05:12 | Report Abuse

Cavin, me too stayed in Happy Mansion in the 70's and 80's during my MU days. We might have
crossed path ha3.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-27 07:19 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,thank you for your recommendation HEXZA/HOMERITZ.this 2 not for me;if I wanna buy it'll be TAFI.TAFI earning positive for the latest two quarters versus previous all losses quarters.NTA now 0.75 and versus closing share price of 0.29 yesterday still plenty of MARGIN OF SAFETY. company holding CASH IN HAND RM18m @ 0.23/share. company is DEBT FREE.happy trading

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-27 08:46 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp Forum,

Yes i3raymond, I lived on the highest floor of I think 6th floor of Block A of Happy Mansion, PJ Section 17 in year 1987. Times were so bad. And things were so cheap then. I remember those economical rice shop. You can have rice with a choice of 4 types of serving for RM1.00. in the corner coffee shops. At lunch time you can see long queues of students from MU.

Overlooking the Apartment were the Bungalows. One Came Up For Auction at RM180,000. How I wish I had the money then. Anyway, that was then.

You see, the price of an average Bungalow was around RM400K then. Rm180K was less than half price.

Buying PM Corp & MUI Berhad is just like buying a Bungalow at a good discount. In the case of MUI Berhad - it is A Very Big Discount.

As Warren Buffet said when we buy a share we are buying a real company or small pieces of a company.

So we search for Value. The deeper the discount the better. We don't hope to make money from future price rise alone. WE ALREADY MADE MONEY BY BUYING BELOW VALUE.

Only Time & Patient waiting will BRING OUT THE TRUE VALUE SOME DAY IN THE FAR FUTURE.

What Is The Price of A 10,000 Sq Ft Double Storey Freehold Bungalow in PJ Section Today?

What Will Be The Future Price of PM Corp?

PM Corp's Published NTA is 47 cents. Calvin Tan's Value of PM Corp IS RM1.20

At 27.5 Cents. We Are Buying At The Deep Discount of 77%. Can TAFI beat this?. TAFI Assets are fully revalued in December 2012. PM Corp's Assets, Investments & Monies Loaned Out Have Never Benn Fully Revalued or Accounted For Yet..

TAFI Made Modern designed furniture for the local market. Outside Malaysia TAFI can hardly compete against Indonesia, Vietnam (See Poh Huat) & China.

FOR TANGO, TUDOR GOLD & CRISPY, WE CAN COMPETE IN MALAYSIA & NOW CAPTURING HUGE MARKET SHARE IN SINGAPORE - THEN MOVING ON TO OVER 30 COUNTRIES & THERE ARE STILL OVER 300 COUNTRIES MORE FOR WORLD EXPANSION.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-27 08:53 | Report Abuse

Good morning Calvin,
Thanks for the info...Please advise if you can the following:
- List of PMC quoted investments(original investment sum, year of investment)
- List of PMC unquoted investments(original investment sum, year of investment)
- List of Monies loaned out( Amount, Year of loan, Loan interest rate)

Thank you and best regards,
tsurukame

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-27 08:57 | Report Abuse

well said, calvin..

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-27 09:08 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

Now we are getting nearer to the Gold Hoard of PM Corp. Nothing is shown officially. Shareholders are told to ask question in AGM. And because AGM is dominated by high spirited share holders. I can only speak for 20 minutes at a time. Or else the rest will get very upset & tell me to sit down or hand over the micro phone.

For Listed Companies please go to pp 90 of the 2012 Annual Report. You will notice that PM Corp Has A Total of 27 Subsidiary.

Number 7 is Gelombang Sinar. Google "Gelombang Sinar". You will discover that it is the Top 3 Shareholder of PM CAPITAL.

This is How You Search For Hidden Gem in PM Corp. Listed and uploaded in the world wide web only.
For Unlisted Shares like Laura Ashley Franchise We have no way of knowing unless Management reveals.

Same for All Monies Loaned Out To Subsidiaries.

That's Why The Market, knowing nothing about PM Corp's TRUE VALUE Will bypass PM Corp.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-27 09:12 | Report Abuse

Thanks, sifu Calvin for the information.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-27 09:18 | Report Abuse

member41/hepitrade are you holding umsngb?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz