PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.86%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.185

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 21 hours ago

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-27 23:15 | Report Abuse

DOWJONE touching another record high and europe share are positive. BURSA likely to follow if DJI able to create another record at the close.hope don't slide back later but think unlikely for DJI close on thursday for thankgiving day;friday to trade half day in new york.good luck to everyone tomorrow. goodnight.

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-11-28 00:42 | Report Abuse

psd57 ...u forget 5 important things when u compared between mui/mui-related with Keck Seng

1. Keck Seng make significant profit ma...mui...hancur ma

2. Keck Seng's management prudent and professional..not like mui and its associates

3.when Keck Seng get into new biz..they built and expanded it until successful...while mui and gangs beli sini beli

sana ,..then jual with losses..hundred millions bob..jangan buat2 tak nampak..histories tell us all

4.keck seng high credibility...mui..hampas... kaki penipu

5. about they lands...i don't think u are quite right about it...if u are right...just ask osk to buy mui

lah..privatize...banyak lagi orang yg brilliant..they don't believe u

6. mq tech u tengoklah nanti...nowdays we don't play with lands anymore..we play with jets...ini baru panggil

undervalued

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-28 01:54 | Report Abuse

Haha, just back from dinner.
Me too with Interpacific JB (Md How)

OTB: I had bought some from 0.18 to 0.22, I had sold all from 0.28 to 0.295. I expect a correction very soon, I will buy back during correction around 0.24 to 0.255

My gauge:
S1 = 25.5
S2 = 22
S3 = 18
From current CNX chart ploted after market closed. Looks familar ... a tribute to Mr ....

Vested interested parties should see the positive side and appreciate that there are so many suppoters ready to protect the prices at every stage; rather than to condemn. We hope that it did not fall to those levels but if it do happen it is Mr Market at play, etc..

Good night and have a positive trading day.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-28 05:41 | Report Abuse

johnchong,goodmorning. more safer to queue buy at 0.18 to 0.165. wait for the capital reduction and share consolidation(any mention in this forum IF ANY) announcement; might be able to get when share price plunge then.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-28 06:34 | Report Abuse

member41/hepitrade/sklyte and all here.here is this free 'blog' that I personally think will help enhance your stock picking and also learn some FA/TA analysis skill. the authors here all very professional;like the most talk about C P TEH(MY TRADING ADVENTURE) ALEX LU of KENANGA(remiser with over 20 years experience) on NEXTTRADE,BONESCYTHE on his research on stock that is going to fly off the shelves,5354,SENSECENT,BURSA KAKI,PUREBULL,and many more. none the less make sure you read the 10 years charts comments by Miss CW YEOH. how stock movement like for 2014. this blog also teach you how to trade future/gold/oil etc. this is absolutely FREE and believe will help you make the right decision in picking a stock. just key 'GINSING70.BLOG' and you'll be a successful trader and more money flowing into your deep pocket.happy trading.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 07:32 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All From Calvin, Singapore,

As Long Term Investors, We Are Not Bothered With The Day To Day Fluctuation of the Mood of Mr. Market. For Example. I bought UMW in Year 2005 For RM4.80. As price rose the share was split 1 into 2. So my cost is RM2.40.

9 Years Have Passed & UMW Is Now A Blue Chip at RM12.20. A Compounded Growth of 45% - Beating Warren Buffet of Berkshire at 25% And Even Beating Peter Lynch of Magellan Fund at 39%. UMW Is Indeed A Star Performer In KLSE. I have Also Received Another Windfall of Total 9 Year Dividend of RM2,295.

INVESTING LONG TERM CONSISTENTLY IS THE WAY TO ACCUMULATE TRUE WEALTH.

EXPECT PM CORP TO PERFORM EVEN BETTER. I AM 100% INVESTED IN PM CORP. I EXPECT PM CORP TO BE ANOTHER STAR PERFORMER IN THE CONSTELLATION OF KLSE.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 07:43 | Report Abuse

So Found A GOLD MINE Like PM Corp?. Taken Your Profit of Some Golden Nuggets?. Come Back And Buy Now While It's Still Cheap.

4 Years Ago, I Stood Up In One PM Corp AGM & Offered To Take PM Corp Private at 30 Cents If I Have The Money. Later, I told the Johor Investors,"PM CORP IS A SCREAMING BUY UP TO 30 CENTS?"
Why Up To 30 Cents? Because The Total Actual Value of PM Corp Is Double, Triple Or Even More Than That of 30 Cents.

For Some Having Sold A Gold Mine Like PM Corp Has Wandered into Sumatech (Chinese means "All Fall Down), TAFI (Trap A Foolish Idiot) & Other Potential Land Mines Out There.

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2013-11-28 08:11 | Report Abuse

hahaha calvin

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-28 08:22 | Report Abuse

according TA expert analysis, really frightening that want to sell immediately

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-28 08:29 | Report Abuse

Good morning mike, calvin n friends, let us all be friends n not foes n this world will be a better place to live in. If possible I'll support all my friends here n every where in the counters that they r trading like mike TAFI, calvin PMCORP n MUI, ladzatz MQTECH to name a few..........happy trading everybody.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-11-28 08:33 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To Conman Calvin Tan!

How Is Your Con Job Going On? This Great Conman has gave new name to SUMATEC and TAFI. As A Token Of Appreciation, I Will Return The Generosity.

NFI (Newly Fooled Idiots)
PM CORP (Play More Con On Retail Players)

WOW!!! IMPRESSIVE!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

THE KING OF CONMAN, CALVINTAN

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 08:34 | Report Abuse

ronaldo96 TA expert do not know everything. Up to a certain limit may be. To win you MUST KNOW THE COMPLETE TRUTH. Go into any Giant, AEON, TESCO, ECONSAVE, Cold Storage Supermarkets and get yourself a TUDOR GOLD Or TANGO Chocolate. Check its price and taste it.

Is there A Future? Or Is There a COMPETITIVE FUTURE?

That Is What We Want To Know.

If A Company Business Is Doing Well - Its Share Price Eventually Follows.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 08:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 27, 2013 07:38 PM | Report Abuse
Amazing result ! EPS is 0.95 !, Hope tomorrow continue to goreng up !!

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 27, 2013 07:41 PM | Report Abuse
sorry posting wrong ! it is malton, not PMC

- gegegegegegegege .. funny!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 08:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by ronaldo96 > Nov 27, 2013 05:51 PM | Report Abuse
Posted by member41 > Nov 27, 2013 05:50 PM | Report Abuse

He trapped in Sumatec also. Keep complaining every few hours. Is he a young kid?

member41, who is you referring to? LIM?

Posted by member41 > Nov 27, 2013 05:52 PM | Report Abuse
ronaldo96: yes... i fear for him the way he throw big money in shares.

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 27, 2013 06:04 PM | Report Abuse
member41, not to worry about LIM. he's a smart guy;maybe back in his 'kampong' hometown. no internet connection.

- all people sayang LIM including AyamTua .. semua orang sayang... :-) LIM .. no worries, today trap, will be tomorrow success! think positive ..

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-28 08:45 | Report Abuse

calvin, thank you..i am still holding it

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 08:56 | Report Abuse

PM CORP IS PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION

PAN Means "ALL" So "ALL MALAYSIA CORPORATION"

ALL TYPES OF INVESTMENTS COVERED

1) INVESTMENT IN QUOTED SHARES

a) MUI BERHAD - Another Corporation with 7 Businesses Covering The Planet on 4 Continents
b) MUI PROPERTIES - Malaysia & USA
c) PM Holdings - Tours & Travels for VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014
d) PM Capital - PM Securities

And Unquoted Shares - Laura Ashley Franchise in South America (RM21 Millions & Growing)

2) LOAN MONEY WITH INTEREST To Subsidiaries. A Bank?

3) REAL ESTATE - Bought At Rock Bottom Prices. Never Been Revalued

4) FOOD BUSINESS (NETWORK FOODS) NETWORKING FOR FOODS & DRINKS LIKE DKSH & HARRISON &, HUP SENG

SO PM CORP IS NOT ONLY FOOD - BUT MANY OTHERS - WITH GREAT HIDDEN AMOUNT OF MONEY - SO MUCH MONEY THAT COMPANY IS PROPOSING THE RETURNING OF SURPLUS CASH TO SHARE HOLDERS IN

"A CASH PAY OUT" VERY SOON!!

SO PM CORP CAN ALSO STAND FOR " ALL MONEY CORPORATION"

That's Why Warren Buffet says, "I KNOW I WILL BE RICH"

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 10:29 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffet Is Definitely Not Interested in MQ Tech at all. That's Why he didn.t participate in the NASDAQ DOT. COM BUBBLE.

All Tech Companies sound like "TEIK" In Cantonese. Sounds like "Falling Down". Especially some jet planes that can CRASH! Why people keep on playing with fire all the time. No wonder I heard people getting "BURNT" in the Stock Market.

Especially HIGH FLYING (FRYING) Shares & High Flying Jets (They burnt extra hot because jet use high power octane fuel.

For Warren Buffet - Investing in simple day to day stuff like McDonald Burger, Chewing Gum, Shaving Blade & Supermarket IS FAR BETTER THAN ANY HARD TO UNDERSTAND COMPANY

heavyth

848 posts

Posted by heavyth > 2013-11-28 10:38 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng..why Mr TigerShark call u a Conman ????

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 10:42 | Report Abuse

Heavyth,

I told TigerShark to sell his Overpriced Perak Corp & buy PM Corp & MUI Berhad.

Of Course he has to call me "Con Man". So people will get frightened and throw PM Corp & MUI Berhad to him. Shark being shark is frightening by nature. So be Strong. Only the weak falls victim into his jaws.

STRONG MEN RETAIN RICHES!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-28 10:43 | Report Abuse

warrent buffet will laugh at u calvin..kahkah...people now know...u have such a sweet talk...no credibility.. a con man

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-28 10:51 | Report Abuse

anbz already come out on this forum to make noisy..

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-28 10:54 | Report Abuse

mike thanks for links... when europe holiday starts

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-28 11:00 | Report Abuse

oversold since 12/11 till now , the rebound is imminent in the days ahead ....

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 11:03 | Report Abuse

anbz

Why are you saying that when PM Corp has gone up from 15 cents to 27 cents while your PW "CON" is still not moving. You have con your andygan and others into the chicken coop. What about your "Nova"
People have been led by you to "No va' or " No Where"?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-28 11:11 | Report Abuse

calvin janganlah main flag2...u are a con man..not a flag man!!!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-28 11:11 | Report Abuse

Megat D. Shahriman once a substantial shareholders of MQ TECH...now he has under 5% shares
is a long time friend of DATUK SERI NAJIB RAZAK

proof:

http://in.reuters.com/finance/stocks/officerProfile?symbol=CCTY.KL&officerId=2422304

Bin Dato' Zaharudin, Megat D. Shahriman

BRIEF BIOGRAPHY
Mr. Megat D. Shahriman Bin Dato' Zaharudin is Executive Director of ConnectCounty Holdings

Bhd. He has Diploma in Business Management from Kolej Professional MARA. He has more than

10 years of experience in project management, marketing and business development in various

industries. He is currently the Executive Director of GIG Technology Holdings Sdn Bhd (“GIG”), a

position he held since 2005. He is instrumental in steering the company to be a system integration

provider in Malaysia. He serves in a few boards of private limited companies, in particular HWG

Consortium Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Ho Wah Genting Bhd and Mercuria Sunoil Energy

Resources JV Sdn Bhd, a company venturing into marginal oil fields and oil trading.

(important part starts here)

He is also committed to MUTIARA, an organisation for single parents for the District of Pekan,

Pahang as the Financial Advsior, a position he holds since his appointment by the Prime Minister

of Malaysia, Dato’ Seri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak in 2010. He is also the Financial

Advisor for Youth on Unity (“Y.O.U”) since 2011, a Non-Government Organisation which is

headed by En. Mohd Nazifuddin Bin Dato’ Seri Mohd Najib. He is currently pursuing his Master in

Business Administration from The Oxford Centre of Excellence, United Kingdom.

---

************************************!!!!!!!!!

see not only najib's name is mentioned.........even nafizuddin his son kaki goreng is also mentioned

************************************!!!!!!!!!!

....anytime will repeat sersol's RM 1.07 price...this mq tech is even better...jet business..not paint

like sersol..so RM 3.00 is very likely ....that's why jetline only gets the jet manufacturing licence

...only and only if it deals with mq tech !!!

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-28 11:19 | Report Abuse

Everyone here buys and sells or stays sideline for different reasons so to me there is no 100% right or wrong. It's your money and there should not be any blaming. Bulk of my investment money is on this counter. Someone here mentioned why he bought this counter was because of the land sale although he sold all already because the price went up so much. To me, he is not wrong cauese it's his money but for me I am going for long term.
Now, just think about it. If 1 land sale could have such effect, imagine what would happen when the capital repayment and future sales could do? Now everyone is having doubt on this because it has not happened before but when people realize it is becoming a reality............ but let's not jump the gun too much. Cash pay out announcement is COMING WITHIN A MONTH thanks to Calvin's info. We will get a clearer picture of how the public judge this very soon...

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-28 11:21 | Report Abuse

calvin, is the news of cash pay-out will boost up how many percent for PMcorp if there is latest by 31 Dec.

heavyth

848 posts

Posted by heavyth > 2013-11-28 11:25 | Report Abuse

Thanks for all the comments !!!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-28 11:26 | Report Abuse

member41, holiday starts on 23/12/13 to 15/1/14. learn any new things from the link.go search for clue before market open and look for update after 7pm.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 11:29 | Report Abuse

Why do so many people come to PM Corp Forum? As of now 6577 comments. At one time no body will take a second look at PM Corp. Why now? Because They Have Tasted TUDOR GOLD & TANGO!

As They Said, "LUXURY ONCE ENJOYED BECOMES A NECESSITY"

HEALTH IS WEALTH. AND COCOA HAS 3 INDISPENSABLE HELP IF YOU WANT LONG LIFE

1) LOWER HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (MANY SICKNESSES ARE CAUSED BY THIS)

2) HEART ATTACK (WORLD NO. 1 KILLER)

3) STROKE (WORLD NO. 2 KILLER)

THE CHEAPEST SOURCE FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH IS TUDOR GOLD & TANGO

HEALTH IS WEALTH. OR HEALTH IS BETTER THAN WEALTH

THAT'S WHY AS LONG AS THERE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AROUND. THERE ARE THOSE WHO LOVE LIFE. YES HEALTHY LIFE! SO THERE IS HOPE FOR PM CORP.

TAKE COCOA OR DARK CHOCOLATE FOR GOOD HEALTH

IT WILL SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TONS OF MONEY

A DARK CHOCOLATE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-28 11:30 | Report Abuse

did u really believe that ronaldinho? pmcorp never ever treats good their shareholders..and that cash payout is just a con made by calvin...

i'm not making noise...he attack mq tech and attack also perak corp

everyone with brains know perak corp is 100 times better than pmcorp...and his friend..may be he himself..saying keck seng is overvalued...their lands are at worst places than MUI...can u withsand people like this..talking nonsense...big nonsense...cakap macam budak2...dia ingat semua orang can be conned? and then making accusation that other brands of chocolate is filled with pork? and claiming RM 10 and RM 60 to be the price target for his lousy brands...please lah

while mq tech is the future...please read and study it...just that....if he treats people well...people will treat him well...just don't give an auta loyar buruk argumen..ok..bye..peace

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-28 11:35 | Report Abuse

anbz, i am not sure calvin saying that cash-pay-out news is how soon.

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-11-28 11:40 | Report Abuse

Just wanna people sharing PMcorp news or information in this forum,please!

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 11:41 | Report Abuse

Only Time Will Tell. I own both Keck Seng (RM2.60) & Perak Corp (Bought 60 cents) before.
I made a little from Keck Seng and quite a good sum from Perak Corp. I never say they are bad. I only say they have been chased into Over Valuation.

No Matter How Good A Share Is - We Can Over Pay For It. And No Matter How Back A Share is, We can also grossly Underpriced it'

Example. You Can Over Pay RM50 for A Durian worth only RM20 with D24 name tag.

Or You Can Get A Bargain Kampung Durian For 10 Cents when they sell in KL City for RM5.00

As For MQ Tech. I don't wish fellow PM Corp Investors to wander into this potential land mine.

So anbz, you who conned people into the chicken coop of PW "CON" and your NOVA. Leading people to "NO WHERE" - TO HOLLAND.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 11:43 | Report Abuse

Typo error: Should read as "No matter how bad a share is, we can also grossly underpriced it.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-28 11:49 | Report Abuse

i was conned by andygan..then i started promoting...no people were induced by me...a fact

while u a great con man...but now people know who u are......many were induced...u cakap semua yg hebat2 tentang beli saham murah and jual dapat untung besar...u memang suka cakap besar...pembohong no.1 dlm i3investor...try make a vote forum for that...i'll not be surprised at all

u datang forum org lain promote yours..that's why people including me take advantage to promote theirs here...including me...it's not people like pm corp anymore

now this is our marketing place... a sarang..a nest for us..haha

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-28 11:51 | Report Abuse

we can't really accuse someone of conning us here if we press the buy share button ourselves...

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 11:55 |

Post removed.Why?

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-11-28 11:56 | Report Abuse

Bohong is big sin and you go to hell! Be it what religion you are.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-28 11:57 | Report Abuse

Humbled. goodmorning. if instead there is any unpleasant comments in my views would sincerely offer my apology here. my take is that pmcorp share price will plunge if capital repayment and consolidation of share (4 merge into 1 RM1 share). as per mention here, capital cash payment around 0.25/share that work out to RM44m+ for the whole exercise. why I say so???? most man/woman on the street will 'throw' on the word merge from 4 to 1(meaning less share) regardless how much the company cash repayment.will slowly pick up after certain period when news is fully digested.look at the latest case of IRCB, on announcement of reduction of 0.15 to 0.05/share and merge 2 into ONE 0.10 share.share reaction plunge from 0.40 to 0.285/0.29. only recover to present price 0.405 in 6-8weeks.likely scenario the same but hope I guess wrongly.having say this this is still HOPE that pmcorp will scale new high(0.38-0.48) if BOD of pmcorp announcement capital reduction of 0.10/share and does reduce PAR VALUE of pmcorp from 0.50 to 0.40(same par value as pmcap). this exercise only cost company RM70m+ and still have RM63m+ for future expansion.the above is my own views, hope am wrong. good luck and be blessed.

heavyth

848 posts

Posted by heavyth > 2013-11-28 12:01 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng out of sincerity may i know how many lots you have in PMCORP !!! No offense intended !!!

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-28 12:02 | Report Abuse

he told us 1.9m share as at few wk back ;)

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-28 12:14 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, thanks for your opinion. I have never come across any capital excercise before, not with the counters I bought anyway. It's indeed good info. Like all people here, we welcome very much all opposing views and 'constructive critisicm' as long as it doesn't target individuals. No offence taken at all in fact it's appreciated very much for check and balance. Thanks Mike.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-28 12:29 | Report Abuse

psd, your barakah and takaful another new high. more money flowing into your pocket.happy for you.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-28 12:32 | Report Abuse

pmcorp morning session trade similar to yesterday.look like more seller coming out in the afternoon. all small fish doing buying and selling. when big fish moving in?????????

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-28 12:35 | Report Abuse

In the short term, i am kind of hoping it will be cheaper :p. Okok some one might whack me for saying this. Just not in the face pls :)

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-28 12:43 | Report Abuse

mike, Thank god. Its he who gives and he who taketh. Holdin barakhah 100 lots @ average 1.26 & 10 lots takaful at average Rm 10.00. Barakah is all talk of them already in the lead to being awarded the much awaited 'T &I' job of Rm 2b ( Packade A - pipelay). Either main con ( so much better) or 3rd party contractor.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-28 12:50 | Report Abuse

psd57.. cn jump in barakh now? hehe

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-11-28 13:13 | Report Abuse

Mr. Conman Calvintan always quote Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch in his postings. As Usual, I Will Do The Same.

"When we own portions of
outstanding businesses with
outstanding managements, our
favorite holding period is
forever."
Warren Buffett

WHEN KHOO KAY PENG IS INFAMOUS FOR INSIDER TRADING, MISTREATED HIS WIFE AND SACRIFICED SHAREHOLDERS INTEREST, WHAT IS BUFFETT DECISION?

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

PETER LYNCH SAID,
"They always come back" is a dangerous mistake. Stock that fell from its height will never recover.

It Is A Self Delusion By A Person To Comfort Himself.

R.I.P NFI, PMCORP AND MUI

Post a Comment
Market Buzz