PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 23 hours ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 13:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 26, 2013 11:57 AM | Report Abuse

huangbk72, buy WEIDA for your children education.long term my pick for 2014.undervalue counter.

- bro MikeKong 55 .. forget weida or takaful, come into Hexza.. you will survive there just like me.. I buy 0.800 at any price you enter now.. you will make much more than me!.. and I have to thread even higher up to $1.00 .. NTA of Hexza itself already $1.00 .. if Hexza out of business and he decide to sell .. easily pop 80cent and above.. so margin of safety and room to grow much better for you.. forget weida, my friend come to Hexza..

Hexza same graham net net like PMCorp with strong balance sheet.. PMCorp do choco, Hexza do ethanol, adhesives, vinegar etc etc .. good dividend too.. next year you and me under Hexza yamyam tree! ..

PMCorp is good Graham Net Net counter no doubt many lacking here and there but.... a potential turnaround consumer counter.. consumer counter with the right bullish sentiment easily can out of blue moon can thread higher and higher... !

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-26 13:11 | Report Abuse

Yes kelvin . I am buying more pmcorp today.

Posted by moneymagnet > 2013-11-26 13:12 | Report Abuse

If there's opposing view, let's argue our case with facts and numbers. Please don't resorts to personal attack,names calling and even cursing of the other party. It just goes to show what sort of person you are.

Let's say it's a fight between God's and the Devil's camp. Guess which camp you're from Calvin.....it's quite simple to see because God will never resort to names calling and hitting below the belt.

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 13:15 | Report Abuse

Davikkw79 I own Plenitude & Kianjoo before in my 130 counters.

Bought Plenitude at RM1.50. They have sold a piece of land in Tebrau to IKEA. I am still looking forward to IKEA Building an outlet here. Plenitude has excellent prime lands. And a great management. Sorry I took profit too early. My Johore buddies also like Plenitude

I Kianjoo Shares and also bought 2 cars from Kian Joo Can Factories during the Asian Financial crisis. Kian Joo Can is recommended by Dynaquest Boss. Plenitude too. Both have done very well through the years. I don't have Freight & Vitrox.

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 13:20 | Report Abuse

Yes. Moneymagnet. Sorry for this unpleasant stuff. I am positive in life.

As to Ayamtua's Hexza, it should do well. Since I look for 10 beggars, I just keep to PM Corp or MUI Berhad.

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2013-11-26 13:21 | Report Abuse

hahaha ZU1967

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 13:42 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
KKP had sold companies and will continue to sell more assets to pare down the huge debts amassed during the peak days as he knows deep inside his heart that "HUGE DEBT KILLS" especially when interest rates start to rise and the interest rate trigger came from "Helicopter Ben" when he mentioned "TAPERING" recently and caused US Govt Bond interest rate to spike up to 3% pa from 1.8% pa ..now it had settled below 3%...It will be just a matter of time before interest rate will rise and rise and rise...

Having said that selling assets basically improve the Balance Sheet figures and maybe once off adjustment to Earnings per Share value as what PMC had done recently.... Despite the selling down of assets the BS figures of MUIIND is still not good...More assets must be sold off fast to restore MUIIND balance Sheet figures

Strategic Turnaround means Companies will pursue Strategies that will drive the value of companies UP......It is basically very simple....COMPANY'S BUSINESS OPERATIONS must deliver the following:

- Good Reasonable PE ratio
- Good EPS value
- Good EPS Growth
- Good Revenue Growth

So far latest Q3 2013 reported results had shown that both PMC and MUIIND has not really turnaround...All had relied on exceptional items to deliver Profits.....but the operational performance for PMC and MUIIND had indeed deteriorated compared to 2012...I did ask you several times about this fact but you had chosen to ignore my questions...AND THAT IS WHY I STILL DID NOT SEE!!

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 13:42 | Report Abuse

TSURUKAME. Sorry. I did not ignore your questions intentionally. There were too many things to attend to at the same time. I don't have have the facts at hand at all times. So I try to answer those which I Do Know. Others I can only speak when there is further clarity as we move along.

Reasonable PE (No. 3)

EPS & GROWTH (No 2)

Revenue Growth (No 1)

THIS IS THE DIRECTION WE ARE NOW MOVING INTO. FIRST CLEAR DEBT OUT OF THE WAY

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 13:46 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
OK thanks for the info. Has MUIIND set A SPECIFIC target time to pare down debts??

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-26 14:07 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng, Pls don't put up yr 2 hses in Iskandar for sale just to maintain a bet on who's going to be right n who's going to be wrong. It's not worth it, bro., to do so. You already have enough investments in PMC N MUI. I believe in yr sincerity (and many others in this forum also believe that u r sincere) in promoting the 2 counters. Both are long term. Take it easy, bro, take a deep breath, n also pray (I'm sure u do). But don't go n sell 2 hses just to prove a point. Don't take such drastic measures just because somebody challenges your point of view. Don't take it sooooooo personally! Keep yr houses as reserves.

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 14:07 | Report Abuse

Tsurukami. Management has given assurance that they will do their best to pare down debts. Nice chatting here. Have to leave for Exciting Iskandar Now.

ISKANDAR WILL BE THE FASTEST GROWING REGION IN THE WORLD FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 14:25 | Report Abuse

Mktwatch,

Thank you. It is my portfolio balancing. Like MUI BERHAD, I am asset rich but CASH Poor. I own 20 houses. Selling 2 is only 10 percent. I still have 18 houses left after selling.

It is not betting - but long term investing. Since MUI BERHAD MANAGEMENT SOUNDED SO BULLISH. I have caught a little enthusiasm.

I have too many Shares Once (130 counters). Now only a few. PM Corp, UMW & MUI Behad.
Now I Have Too Many Properties On Hand. Since most have doubled & tripled in price. It's time to do a switch to a very undervalued counter like Mui Berhad.

I bought several properties in Johor's Darkest Times. No bidder at High Court Auction, then. I bought with fear and trembling properties AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. To me MUI BERHAD IS AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICE (IN FACT I SEE IT AS OCEAN BOTTOM PRICES)

I like buying Auction Property when I Am the ONLY BIDDER. Not Now. You May Find a Thousand Bidders At Johor High Court. So since the WHOLE MARKET HAS CONDEMNED MUI BERHAD TO OBLIVION. I AM BUYING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 14:37 | Report Abuse

ONE MORE THING. IN THE DEEPEST DEPTH OF LEHMAN BROTHERS' DEBACLE (I SOLD ALL 130 SHARES EXCEPT OPCOM) I BOUGHT A DIRT CHEAP PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF JB CBD FOR RM251,100. IMAGINE BUYING A HOUSE IN BUKIT BINTANG A FREEHOLD PROPERTY WITH 4,300 SQ FT LAND FOR RM 251K?

Rental Yield is RM6,000 Now. A yield of 29% - Beating Warren Buffet Berkshire Hathaway at 25%.

Any Buyer For RM2 Milions? Yes! Will sell for Only RM2 Millions. Very Cheap! When Tycoon Peter Lim's Vantage Bay is Ready - price might shoot past RM10 Millions.

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-11-26 14:38 | Report Abuse

buy in dip ,today T4

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-11-26 14:49 | Report Abuse

time to buy again.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 14:52 | Report Abuse

zu1967 Actually we need to have long term traders and swing traders in this forum as check and balance. Mike and calvin . Pls keep posting. Both of u are good indeed. Thanks

22/11/2013 23:43

-- follow this wise advise.. we all need check and balance.. no one is right or wrong..

right = make money
wrong = loss money

FYI - PMCORP, HEXZA AND HOMERIZ - all are qualified Graham Net Net Counters ... in plain english, counter that is fundamentally sound and stable , safe and not a speculative counters .. more upside than downside, cash rich, good cash flow and strong balance sheet ... ding dong ding dong ...... nothing to worry about for mid term and long term... why want fast? Bursa not going to close tomorrow .... relax... have faith

next year with faith.. who knows PMCORP (1.00), HEXZA (2.70), HOMERIZ (1.50) ?? today we quarrel like bunches of kids... tomorow we all will laugh together looking back at this thread.... thinking how fool we are to quarel... hahahahaha .. relax.... WE ALL CAN MAKE IT ....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 in advance ..

2014 Fortune + Bull will runs ...... YES!

Huangbk72

4,868 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2013-11-26 14:56 | Report Abuse

Checked through Hommeritz. Will buy this counter and keep.

Thanks Ayamtua for highlighting.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 14:59 | Report Abuse

@huangbk72: thanks not me but kcchongnz and Benjamin Grahim net net... cheers!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 15:02 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,goodafternoon. don't put to high TP. PMCORP 0.32 HEXZA 1.05 HOMERIZ 1.05 like this more balance. how to laugh now all 'kena' trapped temporary. 2014 challenging one. one BIG event : FIFA WORLDCUP FOOLBALL. Ayamtua, any idea when kick off date.

Huangbk72

4,868 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2013-11-26 15:13 | Report Abuse

Mike.. TP for Hommeritz at 1.05 is good. Im a happy man

World Cup.. Starts June 12, ends July 13. Plan to go Brazil?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 15:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 26, 2013 03:02 PM | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,goodafternoon. don't put to high TP. PMCORP 0.32 HEXZA 1.05 HOMERIZ 1.05 like this more balance. how to laugh now all 'kena' trapped temporary. 2014 challenging one. one BIG event : FIFA WORLDCUP FOOLBALL. Ayamtua, any idea when kick off date.

why put PMCORP 0.320? it should be potentially 1.00 equivalent and on par with Hexza and Homeriz .. like you said all kena trapped temporary .. even me trapped at Hexz... but temporary right not forever.. event : FIFA WORLDCUP FOOLBALL. <-- World Cup FIFA, eat more chocolate and more people eat chocolate more Listerine (main ingredient ethanol) uses... then they watch world cup on Homeriz couch...... so all elements are there! hahahaa...

FIFA World Cup 2014 begins on
Thursday, June 12
and ends on
Sunday, July 13

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 15:16 | Report Abuse

Dear all, it is disheartening to read much ...............
It all started with a basic trading strategy buy low sell high. Be it PMC or any other counter.

Calvin has SINCERE AND good intension for ALL OF us here to invest in what he sees as a good and solid company that will enrich those who invest in it with lots of money down the road. However, for some the time taken to achieve this is relatively long, etc. whatever the reason.

Many others are either trading or short term investor. They see value as the sum total of price and time to take. Unlike warrants TIME VALUE for mother stock to take to increase its intrinsic vale is negative. So the longer it takes to achieve real tangible results the lower will be the price at the point in time under consideration. Isn't this logical. So people in this category who though agree sincerely of its POTENTIAL FUTURE may have hope to make $$ elsewhere or sell this stock when it achieved its perceived current value (be it 35 or 42 sen as we have seen) moved on AND WILL COME BACK LATER.

Note: Traders and investors all buy on PERCEIVED HOPE.

Don't look at the other party as the many names calling. Consider them as supporters instead in their own rights. Should the price fall to the next support level for whatever reason and Mr. Market's temperament is like the weather, unpredictable; our friends will be there with their money to support the price when we have no more to spare. Let us look at them positively. Everyone perceive VALUE differently; including our own siblings and children.

I give my case as an example.
On Calvin's recommendation, I took a position as a start with 20k in PMC and MUI at 21.5 & 21 respectively on the day I told him I will go for it. Took partial profit at 33.5 after breaking thru' 30 at high volume with the intension to buy back and more during correction and keeping the others for 42 or more by using trailing stops. When prices continue to fall further after it new high I took profit for MUI at 23 also knowing that it will follow suit (I don't need to tell others of my action as it is my own discretion and decision and also not to panic others or get blamed later should the price continue to surge ahead). I bought back 40k PMC at 32.75 but had cut all 50k after it hit my SL price (Lost 1.7k due to catching a falling knife).
Currently, am still holding 20k in PMC and back again with 50k in MUI at current support price. Am still waiting on the sideline to collect more of PMC & MUI but at MY right price. The price and time is at the BUYER'S discretion.

Since there are so many quotations from the bible which should not be the case in this forum, I have to add the most important DON'T FORGET TO SHOW "LOVE" Love have no hard feelings. Love thy neighbor as thyself. If we practice this, we will read no more ...........

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 15:18 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, luckily today wait up 5 am to keyed sell for INGENCO @ 0.11. must go temple to pray still make RM2k+. TWO more stocks(PRK 30k & POS 15k) to sell and book close for 2013.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 15:35 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, must take out the 'gap' 0.305-0.32 first then challenge the resistant 0.37. now the problem is how long this prolong sideway. volume decreasing. my guess have to come down 0.235 then decide. good luck

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 15:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 26, 2013 03:35 PM | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, must take out the 'gap' 0.305-0.32 first then challenge the resistant 0.37. now the problem is how long this prolong sideway. volume decreasing. my guess have to come down 0.235 then decide. good luck

-- agreed, we can't control market prediction .. but god can.. so what do we do like most other mortal?? we pray and have faith... dont worry be happy! i'm at 0.275 .. now 0.265 ... meaning to say, those come under me even can make more money than me! HHP 2013 - Hexza, Homeriz and PMCorp - the way of the future! trully one day will see $1.00 or even more.. keep the faith! Graham Net Net counters demands nothing but faith.. :D

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 15:40 | Report Abuse

One good example on Perceived Hope Value and a good candidate for trading is SUMATEC. A totally different animal from PMC
You can make big and loose big ALSO because of the fluctuation in the value of Perceived Hope on the OIL & GAS and one Mr. HS (politics)

For a logical person like me, it is very difficult to see it's significant price rise and value because it is all based on HOPE.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 15:43 | Report Abuse

Huangbk72, thanks for the info. not intending to go Brazil watch worldcup.checking when to sell when world cup on if have indeed bought in feb/march'14. look like market heading south most of the months in 2014. will only pick up Q3 2014 as investment bank now predicting.must play safe,afraid to lose my pant and underwear.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 15:44 | Report Abuse

@johnchong: PMC, Hexza and Homeriz all Graham net net counters not hope counters, professionals views and opinions has been shared ... not like SUMATEC and AT (all punting ikut nasib) - two different animals .. hahaha

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 15:47 | Report Abuse

No complain on SUMATEC, the price rise have benefitted me a couple of times even though I advised on the danger of expecting price rise which is a disservice to myself as I had positions at that time. In fact, I made a couple of k. Had I see otherwise, I would have made a 2 times more in the same position/ status quo.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 15:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 26, 2013 03:43 PM | Report Abuse

Huangbk72, thanks for the info. not intending to go Brazil watch worldcup.checking when to sell when world cup on if have indeed bought in feb/march'14. look like market heading south most of the months in 2014. will only pick up Q3 2014 as investment bank now predicting.must play safe,afraid to lose my pant and underwear.

--- when people sell, that's where we buy lah.. 2014 year of fortune + bull ... --- ... rilex.. come my dear i3 friend MikeKong55 and Calvin Tan let's hope and wish that come 2014 and beyond is a money making year for all of investors, punters and gamblers alike.. it is people like us that keep Bursa interesting! :-)) bottomline: think positive, not every day is bad news.. last year bad news, last 2 years bad news.. next year also bad news.. so when is good news? it's all in the mind ... yes.. think positive 2014 .. year of fortune + bull .... bull runs! yes yes yes! Hexza, Homeriz and PMCorp (HHP 2013) ..

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 15:54 | Report Abuse

My friend, the value everything here (in the Market) is hope "more or less". We hope and believe that the current management and executives of the respective companies CONTINUE TO ACT AND PERFORM AND EVEN DO BETTER TO DRIVE VALUE AHEAD. This is hope or what you may define ... look over your earlier action on PMC..

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-26 16:25 | Report Abuse

calvin, how come mui did not up by quarter result?

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 16:41 | Report Abuse

Hope is the propulsion that drives the price at any one time way above it's intrinsic value and well before it's time. For instance, you are looking to those who to see the same hope that you see to help propel Hexza and Homeriz price up. Isn't that it?

What ever measures be it Graham net net or others. The systems are designed/defined to measure certain performances/characteristics of the company and if they comply then they become what is called GNN counters or other system. The defined counter do not guarantee past performance. It is the current management's performance that we hope will continue to adapt to perform well under existing and unpredictable market/economic/political conditions and trends .... to bring about fruition.

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 16:51 | Report Abuse

Mok4444 Wait for all those who had given hope on MUI Berhad cleared all their positions first

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 16:54 | Report Abuse

TIME IS ON THE SIDE OF VALUE INVESTORS. EVERYDAY IS ONE DAY NEARER TO VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014 & CASH PAY OUT!

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 16:57 | Report Abuse

SUMATECH HAS TWO MEANING

SEMUA TUCK - MEANS EVERY THING ALSO CAN

OR SEMUA TEIK - EVERYTHING FALLS DOWN!

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 17:06 | Report Abuse

SO SORRY, ANOTHER LAND MINE PATIMAS SO MANY WANDERED INTO. FOUND A GOLD MINE LIKE PM CORP? STICK WITH IT!

MAS IS BAD ENOUGH! PATI MAS IS WORSE!

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-11-26 17:26 | Report Abuse

Calvin,I only had Mui shares,if Pmcorp giving cash pay out, will Mui holders having any benefit of it,like getting the cash pay out also?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 17:32 | Report Abuse

TAKAFUL declared 0.30 dividend single tier ex 10/12/13 and payment on 23/12/13. INGENCO UMA issued by BURSA again a lot of people trapped in this counter. TAFI company share-buy back,so vinvin not to worry just ride the wave.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-26 17:34 | Report Abuse

Volume becomes smaller each day , so many peoples expecting this counter to fall @20 cts never come to fruition , but instead the supports r coming at all angles making the predicted fall never come true . It is forming a solid base to test a much greater heights in days to come....

26/11/2013 17:33

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 17:35 | Report Abuse

johnchong, don't give up hope. one hole cover the other hole. you should have buy into takaful,willow or weida. 2 make one square off. best of luck to you.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 17:38 | Report Abuse

pop8872 did you buy takaful?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 17:51 | Report Abuse

hepitrade, delisting of PATIMAS now deferred by BURSA. you bought any, tomorrow sure fly fly fly.

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-26 18:07 | Report Abuse

Mike, tomorrow Patimas will be suspended until...............................?

Posted by moneymagnet > 2013-11-26 18:12 | Report Abuse

Calvin, thanks for being understanding and sorry for all those harsh words. Let's all wait for the day PMCorp will trade above RM1 level as i believed it has got the potential to go far...albeit after some fine tuning. At the meantime, let's relax and enjoy some Tudor Gold.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-26 18:24 | Report Abuse

vinvin, no suspension carry on trading . patimas appeal and submit proposal.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-26 19:15 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter Volume becomes smaller each day , so many peoples expecting this counter to fall @20 cts never come to fruition , but instead the supports r coming at all angles making the predicted fall never come true . It is forming a solid base to test a much greater heights in days to come....

26/11/2013 17:33

26/11/2013 17:34

-- nice observation keep up!

calvintaneng

55,187 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 19:20 | Report Abuse

gilberthong.

MUI BERHAD WILL RECEIVE 70% OF PM CORP. MUI BERHAD MIGHT FOLLOW PM CORP FOOT STEP LATER IF DEBTS ARE PARED DOWN & CASH POSITION IS BUILT UP. BY THEN MUI SHOULD TRADE ABOVE 40 CENTS

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-26 19:29 | Report Abuse

Thanks Mike. Only made less (only a about 4k instead of 10+) this is an unexpected result based on my logical thinking. Others' hope have enriched me. I rushed to get out at 26.5, 45k mother shares (20k from my entitlement and 45k from excess application) I want to get out 1st thing in the morning at 30 but blocked as it is a desingnated stock and in Singapore had to sell thru' the security firm who also needed confirmation that the new stocks had been deposited into my account. By the time they got clearance it dropped to 26.5 Sold my 11k WB next day at 20.5 and it ended end of day 25.
This counter is really very good for nimble trading and I don't usually waste my time and energy getting into unnecessary ...... Lately, I have sort of practically abandoned trading in SES and now more on KLSE.
I wrote because cannot tahan (not just me)... and really felt exhausted after writing the 1st response this morning (Bahrain time).
Mike it is good to contribute and do continue to do so but ignore negative responses and try to language your advice so others do not feel affronted and take it as negative.
Am sure you have your own next entry price for PMC and should it ever reach you will be in the same boat again.... you have only reached your 1st destination and maybe waiting the next trip on boat PMC haha.. In the share market no one is barred from taking a trip.. Please don't affronted if I said something unpleasant.

If I am in your position on holidays, I will not feel free to participate so freely in the form as my other-half would not like it. Not that I am afraid of her but it is only right to spend time and shower attention to your love ones during this time. Wish you best of everything and have a pleasant trip and gather some fond memories.

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-11-26 19:35 | Report Abuse

Thanks,calvin,felt relieved after your explanation because all my money throw in mui,no more cash to buy pmcorp.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz