PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

sundar245

1,675 posts

Posted by sundar245 > 2013-11-08 20:03 | Report Abuse

Still watching . Chart look bullish.ding dong 32 to 35 sen next 5 trading Days.thn move higher 0.40 0.45 sen. Will use extra bullet it price down again to0.325 - 0.33 sen.

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-08 20:25 | Report Abuse

Support line at 32.5 if wan buy q 32.5

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-08 20:32 | Report Abuse

dun think monday have 32.5 ...next week will ride on Tudor Train

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-08 20:40 | Report Abuse

Rooney2u, what do u think of the chances when v q at 33 sen? Tq.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-08 20:44 | Report Abuse

vinvin,no chance to buy below 0.33;most of the stock average now 0.34.next week should be around 0.345-0.405

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-08 20:52 | Report Abuse

reason:PMI egm on 15/11/13 and PMCORP Q3 financial report on 21/11/13 0r 22/11/13.

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-08 21:06 | Report Abuse

Tq mike, in fact I've already bought 600 lots at 34.75 sen n now I thought of increasing my holding to around 1500 lots n also wish to average down slightly if I could buy at a cheaper price.

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-08 21:06 | Report Abuse

hehehe kan sulah ciakap. :-) . flush buy...flush buy... until next week. 13,14,15 heheheh watch out for the shoot. :-)

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-11-08 21:22 | Report Abuse

Vinvin is a liar. You can't buy this counter @ 34.75 sen AT ALL. Either 34.5 or 35.

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-08 21:34 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark fyi I bought 300 lots at 34.5 sen n 300 lots at 35 sen on 06/11/13 n the average price ........34.75 sen correct or not Mr. Tiger?

Kevin Khoo

414 posts

Posted by Kevin Khoo > 2013-11-08 21:35 | Report Abuse

Guys faster que on 0.34 if you still got chance and last chance for next week monday

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-08 21:40 | Report Abuse

Very stable price with support at 32sen...next week should trade around 38sen..

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-08 22:04 | Report Abuse

Tudorians,

at this point 0.340 ... don't know about you but have a strong guts says this could break 0.500 say within 2 -3 months after all the ding dong ding dong posted herein ... it's proven despite heavy selling it's also equal to heavy buying otherwise this was long gone say in past two days trading despite profit taking sentiments bit prevailing compare to buying sentiments ...

agreed with nch218 statement ... more bullish than bearish other signals on the chart also says the same thing .. according to AyamTua premonition after consulting Ayam own homemade oracle especially after re-reading all info above including reading the chart .. because there's no other place that has complete info except here based on good discussion talks etc ... new homemade 3 months TP:0.500 provided quarterly report are good plus if any target price made by research entertainment houses ....

anyway screw all this most important the value of this choco stock - this choco stock if one really think about it ...

it is a contender to Nestle Cadbury and other choco products ... Tudor, Crispy and Tango are all long established brands by NFI even before some of in Secondary or Primary School ... furthermore read Calvin post NFI also ever had been an OEM for other choco manufacturer (MOAT) .... have a strong feel this is one good choco to invest in... stable, not so fast, no matter how short term people buy or sell ... if one can feel it....

again, there's more UP feel than anything else ... plus all other potentials news of payout, meeting, quarterly reports and all ....

again, ok lah suffice to say worst worst in 3-6 months : 0.500

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-08 22:05 | Report Abuse

Mrtigershark so simple also cannot think the average buy price

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-08 22:20 | Report Abuse

now play 0.340 - 0.350 ... potential goes to 0.400 then when

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 8, 2013 08:52 PM | Report Abuse

reason:PMI egm on 15/11/13 and PMCORP Q3 financial report on 21/11/13 0r 22/11/13.

PREDICTION ONLY
-- everything factored in , financial report all profit from 9,000 - boommmmm say, 0.400-0.500 (for a start early 2014 January - May 2014) ... maybe ding dong ding dong , then dividend announcement perhaps rolled in (assume/dream lah to keep Tudorian happy) .. then boom a bit ...Q1, Q2, Q3 .. profit profit (assume + dreaming) boom .. 0.600-0.650 mid of 2014 e.g not to fast, not too soon, slowly slowly .... ding dong ding dong ding dong ..... 0.700 next year lah ! strong feel baby, strong feel ....... macam bagus, macam ada ong ... choco or consumer counter if really really can make it... boleh cepat up on the good side since it's a contender to Nestle .... or Nestle challenger .. chocolate vs chocolate ... rebranding, restrategizing , restructuring etc.. business model or choco recipe changes .. aggressive marketing campaign words of mouth etc ... anything could happen! that's why AyamTua have strong guts this counter could survive and surpassed other stock expectations ... market share/cap all huge potentials! e.g. no dependent on anything except worms trying to get into the chocolate! ........... macam ada ong ... strong feel lah!

2cent thought sharing

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-08 22:32 | Report Abuse

never messed with ancient and long establish brand once it's already awaken .. in those days way back in 1990s ... choco train not even existed yet not mistaken 2009 then choco train start .. then in 2013, the choco train start moving ... with accessible internet penetration, words of mouth, positive sentiments and positive recommendation by fellow Tudorians .. in 2013 and beyond with social media and recommendations for Tango, Crispy and Tudor choco ... landscape has changed ..... this old ancient and long established brands .... has awaken in new era ........... come back alive in another dimension or era has it owns special effects ..... cerita lama, tukar cerita baru.. no one knows where the ending might leads too... ini movie baru start.... choco train baru jalan...... think about it, marinate on it... any possibilities are there .... only matter of fast or slow...

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-08 22:41 | Report Abuse

Mrtigershark is a liar. So simple calculation of how to get avg price of 34.75 also don't know, then simply spread a lot of stupid new to others people.

Bfore, he even always 装神弄鬼saying...Mrshark smell something fishy...

What a 装神弄鬼 !

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-08 22:42 | Report Abuse

U r right AyamTua , gua support U betul betul......

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-08 22:59 | Report Abuse

the basic idea here: not many people can afford to buy PMCORP counter but if you ask your friends or family to buy Tudor Gold, Tango and Crispy enough already to help PMCorp makes money then in turn make profit then in turn profit reflected in share prices .... that's the specialty or keistimewaan, advantages ... this stock can be supported through products sales via recommendations ...

AK $$

380 posts

Posted by AK $$ > 2013-11-08 23:16 | Report Abuse

macam multi-level marketing aje for Tudor choc

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-08 23:18 | Report Abuse

mikekong55 member41, he has become contra day player;wants to get rich fast. sooner he will learn his mistake when he lose money in stock market. LIM, remember only ONE out of 10 people make money in stock so make sure you are that one person. buy quality stock to hold that is my advise.

08/11/2013 16:48

Ah Lim, forgot to mention you - if you jump jump here and there ...it will cause more koyak then when you stick to one counter either "good or bad" counter sometimes things can have suprises turnaround too - there's no fixed fixed in stock market , no guarantee win no guarantee loose .. unless you have patient to wait long long for seed to grow into flower or if you move faster than market or if got really good prediction perhaps you can make it...

but if you malas type for analysis etc or lambat make move or mistake move ... it hard to make kills in stock market.. trying to shoot fast flying duck and swan at long distance... very hard ...

it is more stable to invest in any counter slowly then to jump here and there .... less koyak and psychologically you will be much more less distracted and less stress ... point is ... the firmer your psychology are , the more chances you will survive in this Bursa wild wild west ...... those number you see on your screens can messed with your minds and heart .. don't let it get into you in an expensive lesson way .... we all had made mistakes when we are still babies no doubt lah ... but chances of surviving more by sticking together in one good place like PMCorp :-) hahaa

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-08 23:19 | Report Abuse

AK $$ macam multi-level marketing aje for Tudor choc
08/11/2013 23:16

-- MLM? cokelat ada kat supermarket lah bro ... 24/7 .. :-) just suggesting ways ....and it's true also ...

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-08 23:47 | Report Abuse

Lim, if u have rm 10k, buy insas 84sen for 10lots cost rm 8,400. Assuming insas rm 1, profit 1,600. Buy Pmcorp at 34sen for 25 lots cost rm 8,500, if Pmcorp 50sen, u earn 4k...simple calculation....which one better? My advice is with small capital based, potential growth stocks should be your choice..

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-08 23:48 | Report Abuse

Alexandersingapore: why you so interested the identity of ayamtua ?

Ayamtua is who, actually I don't care.

What you should be interested in to is, know about your stock and get to know more about this company bussiness model !

I just feel like your question is a bit of funny...

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-09 00:08 | Report Abuse

Yes, David, I decided not to know on 2nd thought! we are here for making some money future!
: -)

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-09 00:11 | Report Abuse

remember Sense Maker also mentioned in this forum that Tudor Gold has become a religion here! :-))

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-09 00:12 | Report Abuse

good night david

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-09 00:14 | Report Abuse

:-)))

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-09 00:19 | Report Abuse

mr tigershark has so weak mind ..34.75 even don't understand...belum cerita USA punya market ada 3 decimal places...better change name to mr ratmice...ini macam average pun tak tau...macammana mau jadi shark? hahahahahah..joke of the day

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 07:01 | Report Abuse

morning wake -up see alot of good posting. AYAMTUA,now revealing some of his hidden secret to newbies and the many FA/TA expertise here.alexsing, don't have to know who ayamtua is;told you earlier just follow his every move. if he say hold/buy//sell you have to listen. mark my word you'll never loss money with his guidance and wisdom. on second thought after seeing what AYAMTUA had said/written won't sell my 800k pmcorp;will wait for his signal to dispose. LIM, it's true that that we shot here and there for some quick money but in the end lose our underwear when newly enter stock market just like you.people here learn their lesson(including me) so advisable to listen to our once most respected forumer AYAMTUA. have a happy weekend. surely monday bursa index will shoot since DJI create new high for the year on friday night(DOWJONE 15761)

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-09 07:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks Ayamtua and Mike keeping this place alive and warm next week must break 35sen on Monday after Dow +167 performance.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-09 10:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by AyamTua: never messed with ancient and long establish brand once it's already awaken .. in those days way back in 1990s ... choco train not even existed yet not mistaken 2009 then choco train start .. then in 2013, the choco train start moving ... with accessible internet penetration, words of mouth, positive sentiments and positive recommendation by fellow Tudorians .. in 2013 and beyond with social media and recommendations for Tango, Crispy and Tudor choco ... landscape has changed ..... this old ancient and long established brands .... has awaken in new era ........... come back alive in another dimension or era has it owns special effects ..... cerita lama, tukar cerita baru.. no one knows where the ending might leads too... ini movie baru start.... choco train baru jalan...... think about it, marinate on it... any possibilities are there .... only matter of fast or slow...

Like!!!

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-09 11:08 | Report Abuse

Hi mikekong55, "mktwatch,not mistaken KKP bought the block of share over from PNB @ 0.14 in april '13.not 342m as mention if not mistaken around 28m. that time share still trading @ 0.105/0.115 I'm very sure.correct me if I'm wrong."

Yes, I stand corrected. The qty bought by KKP is not as high as 342m. I did not take note of the "deemed interests" duplication of reporting required by Bursa. Taking that into consideration, the total qty he bought in april was about 70m-80m.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-09 12:27 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua and Mike, would sinerly thank u guys for ur tireless efforts in keeping this forum alive with ur comments and unbiased justifications. I don't think there r any e-forums around that are more exciting than this! Lets pin our hopes on this stock based on its strong growth potential. The rest of the fianacial parameters will move in tandem with this.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 13:13 | Report Abuse

chart reading now RSI 82.46;similarity to reading end sept/beginning oct. reading will likely rise to above 93/95 in next 7/8 trading day. the share price will definitely go up(how high I don't know);and selling for profit will be very substantial.did said earlier that will hold the share but will sell if can't break 0.50. in my own view this share will correct come end nov/early dec if still no capital reduction payment announcement.mktwatch, you're the expert in TA/FA,please comments. the above is my own opinion it's not a buy/sell call. buy/sell at your own risk and the decision is your to make.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 14:14 | Report Abuse

chart reading now RSI 82.46;similarity to reading end sept/beginning oct. reading will likely rise to above 93/95 in next 7/8 trading day. the share price will definitely go up(how high I don't know);and selling for profit will be very substantial.did said earlier that will hold the share but will sell if can't break 0.50. in my own view this share will correct come end nov/early dec if still no capital reduction payment announcement.mktwatch, you're the expert in TA/FA,please comments. the above is my own opinion it's not a buy/sell call. buy/sell at your own risk and the decision is your to make.

views/thoughts:

52week Low: 0.90 | 52 week High: 0.355 (Ayam Tua made purchases at this high level, loses some but AyamTua seeking for long term)

stock chart reading are equivalent to TSUNAMI METER READING brother ..think of TSUNAMI WARNING ... when people busy with their lives, mocking and ridiculing experts whom warned them .. eventually did came ........ problem is what type? BIG or SMALL TSUNAMIS? FAST or SLOW? In between early year and approaching end of the year in this PMCORP forum, chronology of event:

I. Normal people you and me toying and playing with this stock we are all knew there's potential since it's Tudor, Crispy and Tango choco maker - we all know, but we didn't pay attention, we only go for short term buy and sell ...... from beginning of year

II. Calvin Tan arrive with his eventful "tsunami prediction", come other experts mikekong55, vinvin, davidkkw79, fortunebull, kcchongnz, AH Lim, izoklse and many other heroes in value investing, chartist, TA/FA experts making accurate assessment and predictions ... sharing their views and thoughts which lead to this price 0.340 conclusion! .. Giving us the mortal with no solid background in investing hope to continue this heroic choco conquest to lead us into the Promised Tudor Land! We all same the same level of fear and hope, yes, we all do.. as no one cant predict the future but with the mentioned guidance and expertise shared among each other.. some of us keep, some of us for quick money ! BUT TUDOR, TANGO and CRISPY STOCK KEEP STABILIZING AND MOVING UP INDICATING THERE IS TSUNAMI ABOUT TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!

III. The quarterly report of $9000 profit declare for VERY OLD AND ANCIENT STRING OF BUSINESSES WHICH EXISTED FAR BEYOND US like Crispy, Tango and Tudor and Laura Ashley COMES TO LIVE AT THE END OF 2013 .... you know Crispy, Tudor and Tango are in supermarket, you know Laura Ashley does exist somewhere in UK ... even possible existed in Malaysia once but close shop.... THINK ABOUT THEIR LONG LASTING VALUES by now their lands, properties, kedai, baju, cokelat ALREADY PAID and NOW OPERATING ON PROFIT! after so many long years, these are ALL ANCIENT remains of once powerful value investment business empire .......... BUT THEY BEGIN COME BACK TO LIVE AT THE END OF 2013 ... WHY? ... Once lost hope ARE NOW AWAKING! Shark, Whales, Birds ordinary including people like you and me in this investment universe responsible to help keeps it alive ......... this will bring hope to newbies investor seeking for quality and above all worthy stock to hold for long term ! These PMCORP and other MUI are not NEW they are ANCIENT AND POWERFUL OLD KINGDOM HAS TORN APART and NOW COMING BACK WITH A VENGEANCE JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE !!! and we glad as value investor found it! and believed many has made money in this PMCORP ....

one line: have faith it will break 0.500 and inbound for 1.00 and beyond .. not blind hope but for real ... TSUNAMI PREDICTION NEVER WRONG ..... only matter is BIG OR SMALL ... FAST OR SLOW!

2014 and beyond ! You found it, you keep it ... keep and hold dearly, AyamTua will walk side by side with you to see once ancient old empire back to his FORMER GLORY! WE ALL CAN MAKE IT OUT HERE SURVIVE AND ALIVE AND WITH SOME $ ! Lord Calvin the closes to the Gods of PMCORP as their major shareholder comes down to Earth to share his expertise, views and thoughts ... and give us mortal man and women hope .... by all means, cling to that hope!

AyamTua is in for the long haul journey ....

TudorLand: Lords of The Ring Trilogy!

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 14:23 | Report Abuse

ever seeing cock fight? who is closes to Cadbury (Nestle)? Tudor Gold, Tango and Crispy! Goliath (Nestle Cadbury) vs David (Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango).... My money is with PMCORP for very very long term .... one way ticket to heaven with this choco train embarking on a glorious journey!

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-09 14:27 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow will Calvin back to this forum ?

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 14:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 9, 2013 07:01 AM | Report Abuse

morning wake -up see alot of good posting. AYAMTUA,now revealing some of his hidden secret to newbies and the many FA/TA expertise here.alexsing, don't have to know who ayamtua is;told you earlier just follow his every move. if he say hold/buy//sell you have to listen. mark my word you'll never loss money with his guidance and wisdom. on second thought after seeing what AYAMTUA had said/written won't sell my 800k pmcorp;will wait for his signal to dispose. LIM, it's true that that we shot here and there for some quick money but in the end lose our underwear when newly enter stock market just like you.people here learn their lesson(including me) so advisable to listen to our once most respected forumer AYAMTUA. have a happy weekend. surely monday bursa index will shoot since DJI create new high for the year on friday night(DOWJONE 15761)

- stay with me brother ... we will see this one together ... infact I am asking you to keep for your children's children ..... all the events that we see here .... are only tips of iceberg .... only at the foot hill .. events are not mature yet ... the CD just load into player not even chapter 2 yet... these are old and ancient once powerful business empire... these are very old times comes back to live!

0.90 - 0.100 price range meter .. speculative
0.100-0.200 price range meter .. bit speculative
0.200-0.300 price range meter ... no more speculative
0.400 - ?? LOST HOPE NOW COME BACK WITH VENGEANCE!

you know this ... don't based hope on AyamTua... based on hope on REAL AND PROVEN CHOCOLATE BAR YOU FOUND IN SUPERMARKET .. the closes ticket to watch cock fight with NESTLE ! ... who is close to Nestle? ..

keep this not for you, for your children and children , brother in arms... together we will embark on this UNCHARTED WATER ... the old and once powerful empire has already awaken..

100% sure Happy Ending is there ... maybe not in our time, but in our children times... privatization, acquisition, mergers etc etc ... long term brother, long term .....

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-09 14:48 | Report Abuse

nch218, I wish to work as an actuary. Can help me check whether got vacancy?
I been rejected by GE after the interview. =(
Since I already bought Insas, I might as well earn some profit before switching back to PM Corp. Earn extra RM50 pocket money also better than waiting here to break for 34.5 cents. Time value of money.
While waiting, I'm just try to earn from other counter 1st. Because I just got small amount of capital, I can't afford to lose time.
Somemore, Insas I think is a very good company & might hit RM1.
I going to queue at 33.5 cents on Monday, buy 300 lots~

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 14:53 | Report Abuse

林俊松 - sincerely hope you can make it in INSAS .. once you done with INSAS .. pull out and come back here .. you have more bullet by then ... investing in tech stock vs investing in consumer Tango, Crispy and Tudor a contender to Nestle ... you chances to survive and prosper here in PMCorp even better .... break your investment money into two but put high percentage here.. the other investment money you can go outside into the woods and bring your shotgun money to shoot any flying ducks and swan ... hopefully not from long distance but short distances .... happy day to you !

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-09 14:58 | Report Abuse

Lim buy in at 33-34 I'm sure for u we will never get lose at this counter.in my hand already got 200 lots but I still will q at 32.5-33 cents another 50 lots on Monday

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 15:13 | Report Abuse

investing in tech stock vs investing in consumer Tango, Crispy and Tudor a contender to Nestle ... an investment that you will NEVER EVER go wrong ! not close in a million years .... if Berkshire Hathaway or even Goldman Sachs knew this by now... they would have grab big chunk of this value investing growth stock ...

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-09 15:19 | Report Abuse

Thanks, actually PM Corp help me gains from 22.5 cents to 33.5 cents. I really grateful & fully support PM Corp. But, PM Corp now need a break & rest before climbing next high.
Insas there got professional predict next week it might hit RM1 or even RM1.10 from 84 cents now. Since Inari already went up 300% from 0.3x to 1.3x, Hohup up more than 100% from 0.8X to 1.8X and Insas holding both counters but went up so little.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 15:24 | Report Abuse

SPRITZER cannot go worldwide... can be drink locally ... and regionally..
MAS/AIRSIA tries hard to go worldwide but they stuck there for now... takes time for them... capital intensive, fuel price etc etc ...
MISC/AXIATA/DIGI/BAT/GAB .. all will remain here in Malaysia and regionally ...
GENTING tries hard .... but will remain here in Malaysia, regionally ....
Oil and Gas.. capital intensive ... only remain here in Malaysia, regionally ...

what reduce this logical conclusions/assumptions to compys that potentially can go worldwide taking less time and efforts ... into people home and rooms?

NESTLE and PMCORP (Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango) ...

think way beyond 0.340 ..

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 15:37 | Report Abuse

ayam tua, all i see GENTING tries hard... LOL

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 15:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by ifollow > Nov 9, 2013 03:23 PM | Report Abuse

ayam tua,tabik sama u.confident abis sama pmcorp.

Laura Ashley , Crispy, Tango, Tudor ini semua cerita lama brother... tapi cerita lama macam Viking stories, macam JRR Tolkien buku etc semua dibuat jadi movie... jadi THOR dan LORD OF THE RING ...

Maksud saya, if you put old stories into new stories ... ada dua point mau consider..

1. establishment
2. internet / Google / Twitter/ Facebook etc
3. marketshare/mindshare
4. macam BBQ, api di panggang sudah start .... cuma tunggu masak saja

make that 4 points to consider ..

saya bodoh tidak sekolah, tapi bila saya tengok barang bernilai ... I know I can hold it dearly .. macam tanam buah ... sudah tanam biji.. tunggu buah masak saja .... ini PMCorp jual cokelat .. nilai PMcorp murah... saya ambik dan tanam.... saya tengok pokok ada buah .. itu saja...

siapa paling dekat dapat challenge Nestle? ada lagi stock murah? tidak ada.. jadi yg murah.. PMCorp (Tudor, Crispy and Tango) .... on the move, making his way ...! bot sudah mau bergerak .....

hehehehe

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 15:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by TESSA > Nov 9, 2013 03:37 PM | Report Abuse

ayam tua, all i see GENTING tries hard... LOL

Dear Tessa, we are all professional gambler and punters in mind BUT some truth in heart also that says Tango, Crispy, Tudor, Laura Ashley brands ... are making a comeback .. fueled by us all .. long timers, short timers, punters and gamblers, sharks and whales alike ... but like AyamTua said ....

Posted by AyamTua > Nov 9, 2013 03:24 PM | Report Abuse X

SPRITZER cannot go worldwide... can be drink locally ... and regionally..
MAS/AIRSIA tries hard to go worldwide but they stuck there for now... takes time for them... capital intensive, fuel price etc etc ...
MISC/AXIATA/DIGI/BAT/GAB .. all will remain here in Malaysia and regionally ...
GENTING tries hard .... but will remain here in Malaysia, regionally ....
Oil and Gas.. capital intensive ... only remain here in Malaysia, regionally ...

what reduce this logical conclusions/assumptions to compys that potentially can go worldwide taking less time and efforts ... into people home and rooms?

NESTLE and PMCORP (Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango) ...

think way beyond 0.340 ..

- cokelat punya cerita ..... is INTRINSIC ... very hard to know what ending couple with already TUA TUA PUNYA CERITA .. CERITA LAMA KASI CERITA BARU ... no one knows apa ending ..... ever watch cock fight? Nestle vs Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango? .... no need win all the rounds .. if you can win even one or two rounds ..... sudah cukup ... confident memang ada but let it roll in tandems... if there's any consumer stock selling barang makan which not NESTLE .. tell me...

Posted by psd57 > Nov 9, 2013 12:27 PM | Report Abuse

Ayamtua and Mike, would sinerly thank u guys for ur tireless efforts in keeping this forum alive with ur comments and unbiased justifications. I don't think there r any e-forums around that are more exciting than this! Lets pin our hopes on this stock based on its strong growth potential. The rest of the fianacial parameters will move in tandem with this.

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 15:51 | Report Abuse

LOL

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 15:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by TESSA > Nov 9, 2013 03:51 PM | Report Abuse

LOL

-- women like chocolates I believed this... Grab a bar of Tudor, Crispy and Tango today! hahaha