PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 20:51 | Report Abuse

Tudor, Crispy and Tango is PMCORP

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 21:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by ifollow > Nov 9, 2013 09:07 PM | Report Abuse

ayam tua,hantu chocolate ker?

- prospect besar bro .. besar dari mengharap other investment goes up.. barang makan has more potential compare to any other... go to kampong and ask people .. jom invest in IRIS, jom invest in Instacom, jom invest in TA for example. then people will, confirm will ask... apa bisnes dia bikin? but if you go to kampong and say jom invest in PMCORP ... people will ask you apa dia bikin.... you would say "cokelat"... compare to any other bursa stock... if you can convinced other in kampong to invest in cokelat.... you have better chance to survive.. something people can find real not imaginary in kedai kedai.... put investment in correct place... value investing 101.... bukan tipu, bukan atas angina, bukan mimpi di siang hari... it's there... boleh makan , boleh pegang........

fundamental chocolate counter undervalue... NESTLE sudah mahal .... logic thinking... logic... invest in insurance, kapal terbang dan perahu..... yes, bagus... but how long up? then how to promote?

invest in choco... boleh dapat dikedai...... logic, practical .. and worthwhile.......... no frills, no drama... one way choco train! contender to Nestle...... no exaggerating, no nothing.... pure and simple idea... chocolate .....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 21:53 | Report Abuse

“The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.”
- Philip Fisher

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-09 22:48 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, US fed tapering or QE will affect KLSE? Since our Index at all time high above 1800+
Will our market crush following US fed tapering? PM Corp & all other stocks in danger?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 23:06 | Report Abuse

choco train survived many bad news for many long years what makes another bad news more prevailent? this stock downed 0.090 last 52 weeks! its already been in danger before lol! we only have to worry about worms get into choco barn!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 23:12 | Report Abuse

lim, worry more about INSAS down lah if QE tapering happens .. because it priced high at 80cent range unless if u bought at 30cent for INSAS .. just hurt your proft only not capital ... told you before less downside more upside for PMcorp last 52 weeks 0.090 and rose 0.340 wih strong fundamental another hit of bad news like QE tapering etc wouldnt be that easy to break it off but INSAS .. ?? Lim be careful when invest in high price pennies like INSAS ... that all and all the best to you!

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-09 23:18 | Report Abuse

I'm going to exit Insas soon. Perhaps at 87 cents. Everyday it grew by 3 to 4 cents. Should b coming few days.
I found another potential "gold mine" counter to invest but I worry about US fed tapering as it will affect all the stocks.
I better exit for all the stock & wait economy crisis come only buy in at cheaper price.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 23:22 | Report Abuse

ok, Lim thanks for QE tapering info while waiting tapering to over .. eat a bar of Tudor, Crispy and Tango!

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-09 23:26 | Report Abuse

QE tapering, if decided upon, will be effective next January in moderation

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 00:16 | Report Abuse

Lari lagi?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-10 00:21 | Report Abuse

Quote from tsurukame
The most recent economic info is that the money supply in US has increased but the velocity of money in circulation is on decreasing trend. As velocity of money in circulation decreases ...the risk of deflation is higher and Central Bankers in USA & in the major economies are terribly scared of Global deflation and will do whatever it takes to stave off deflation and the QE programmes were launched to stave off deflation. Without the QE programmes, the world would have already succumbed to global deflation long time ago...global stock markets would have crashed....many companies will go belly up...everyone will feel very poor suddenly...

These major central bankers are Keynesians and will act to keep interest rate to as low level as possible going forward although there maybe talks on possible FED tapering by certain FED committee members in the future due to the recent spike in latest employment figures.... but then again one swallow does not make a summer...the FED will rely on a host of information before deciding on the next step forward...and you are absolutely right in concluding that the immediate effect of FED tapering will lead to higher interest rates and possibly more outflow of funds back to USA unless of course the emerging markets increase domestic interest rates to incentivize and delay the outflow of foreign funds..

However higher interest rate on US Bonds may not be desired by the US right now ...and the central bankers main goal currently is to keep interest rates to a low level and for a long time...

For your info Janet Yellen, the incoming FED chief , has even broached the subject of Negative Interest rate on Cash deposits with US Banks ...just imagine where will the cash go to if this materialize when she becomes FED chief??

In the event of eventual FED tapering, the FED hopes that the spike in interest rate will be nominal...very minuscule amount...the unintended consequence of this FED tapering is the market may possibly desire much higher interest rate relative to the level which was desired by the FED...If that scenario happens the FED will launch QE unlimited to bring down the interest rate to the desired low level as the FED has the absolute power to do so...

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-10 00:28 | Report Abuse

Keep on.moving around different stock without understand the TA and FA will only cause problems, trust yourself on your own selection, buying opportunity always there during correction, everyone know how to buy but miss out when to sell. Mr Lim, don't want wait insas reach rm 1?like this style u only will burn yourself...

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-10 00:33 | Report Abuse

Lim if scared put in fixed deposit is best for u.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-10 00:37 | Report Abuse

Haiz... I just worry US fed tapering will lead to market crush.... =(

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-10 00:42 | Report Abuse

Taper was supposed to happen in sept but fed surprised the market by not tapering. By now market is better prepared for taper than before so huge crash less likely. Chance of taper in dec and market will down but don't think will crush.

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-10 02:05 | Report Abuse

For a Good fundamental shares, buy more when it comes down. PMCorp will go wrong when milk, butter, got poison. Or like breach the level of cleanliness for the factory - force to close down for a few weeks, cocoa got radiation. For whatever reason, the consumer got problem after taken the chocolate, then is bad for PMCorp.

Otherwise, just ignore the noise in the market.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 03:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by 林俊松 > Nov 10, 2013 12:37 AM | Report Abuse

Haiz... I just worry US fed tapering will lead to market crush.... =(

Lim, it is bad news like US Fed tapering, debt ceiling, fitch rating downgrades etc that gives rise to many pennies like PMCorp and many others in mid and late 2013 .. during so called correction, "crashes" etc .. goods fundamental and sound stock usually perform much better and efficiently than market expectation ... because majority people scared to invest big monies into big stocks as they rather to invest in small pennies like PMCorp, less downside, more upside .... PMCorp rises from ashes of these "bad news" ... Lim, would suggest unit trust for you instead of stock less downside more upside .. then again unit trust do their investments in stock market too! ... haha might as well you do it yourself :p and also if keep money in bank and if market total crashed , money also become worthless paper , even put money under the pillow have risks eaten by rats and mice! ... lottery helps too .. but one in a million chances, Lim ..... hahaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 03:34 | Report Abuse

@Lim : PMCorp stand better chance of sending free chocolates to US Congress during purported Fed tapering news that might lead to total market crash ... I suspect NFI might sent boxes of Crispy, Tango and Tudor to US Congress during their Government shutdown otherwise PMCorp would reset back to 0.090 .. hahaha! just kidding Lim !

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-10 06:24 | Report Abuse

Today is calvin release day!!! Looking forward for his coming

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 07:33 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, goodmorning and still giving plenty of sensible and good advise.LIM, tapering/QE in january'14 nothing concern to bursa. nearing to CNY and month FEB/MARCH is a rather quite months. mega sale months I should say. this is the time when local/foreign fund manager will readjust their portfolio.people will look forward to CLSA Hong Kong fongshui market chart for 2014 for inspiration what to buy and what not to.just remember market can't go up/down throughout the year. every year there is 2/3 mega sale whereby market pullback sharply; that is the time you'll buy slowly when everybody tell you to stay away from the market.LIM, drop jump like a frog for sure one fine day you'll jump into a red hot burning volcano; that will be the time you'll be burn into black charcoal.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 08:02 | Report Abuse

pmcorp is a laggard.agreed with ayamtua that easily worth 0.50. their land/properties not revalue since 1998/1999.this are the quality assets in hand that propel their share price up.the share consolidation/capital reduction is another reason for the upsurge.normally price will be adjusted up towards share par value or even higher if there is this exercise. just look @ HLind/Narra; narra share shot past 1.00 from 0.55 that this share will be given to HLind shareholder on announcement.narra par value 1.00; same will happens to pmcorp.TA/FA expert here expecting this pmcorp to stage a sharp pullback after hitting RSI 78(over bought). can't blame them to call for sell and buy back cheap.LIM, is also thinking this way now,RSI 82.46. you'll have to consider unloading or at least sell to your capital layout for this stock when RSI nearing 93/95.how high the share price then we don't know;only invisible hand doing the job know. very substantial profit will set in;how steep cannot be confirm at this moment of time. so tread carefully,Q3 financial result out by 22/11/13.

invest118

45 posts

Posted by invest118 > 2013-11-10 08:40 | Report Abuse

I believe when the Q3 financial result is announced in Nov, other goodies will be ex-date in Dec'13 and price will shoot up :))

chia88

1,189 posts

Posted by chia88 > 2013-11-10 08:45 | Report Abuse

0.44 X'mas and you must have money to hold. 0.55 CNY.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 08:50 | Report Abuse

invest118,what ex-date are your talking about. capital reduction? if there is any, egm for shareholders to vote. this exercise take 3-6 months .

chia88

1,189 posts

Posted by chia88 > 2013-11-10 08:54 | Report Abuse

Capital reduction means you get 0.25c back? Like CI holding last years paid 0.50c?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 09:01 | Report Abuse

chia88, everything not confirmed. all said here only.will touch 0.44 this month no need wait X'mas I think.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 09:04 | Report Abuse

nch218, you have got a very good point there. everyone know how to buy but don't know how to sell. buying don't needs skill but selling need skill. think about it.

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-10 09:08 | Report Abuse

Even if there is a capital reduction say 25sen, they won't return all to us as there is a huge accumulated losses to take care off first then only the balance probably they may give us. Correct me if I'm wrong. Tq.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 09:08 | Report Abuse

mikekong55,you seem like a very experienced investor.How long have you been trading/investing if I may ask.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 10:05 | Report Abuse

faberlicious, since 1992 when the bull start to run.have survive all the up and down. the best is in 2006 when you really make good money.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 10:17 | Report Abuse

vinvin, not to worry about the losses. accounted for already. will surely get what is announce9if there is any). why not buy some TAFI very undervalued and plenty safety of margin since you already have pmcorp.pmcorp a bit heavy now since many people now eyeing this stock and there will be very substantial profit taking before end november. just keep your eye open. since you've retired 10 years ago better divert some money into TAFI just in case. TAFI NTA 0.73 cash in hand RM18m number of share 78m. it'll work out 0.23cents cash/share compare to 0.185cents/share pmcorp. NTA for pmcorp 0.445.just think over the weekend on which share more advisable to bet. this is my opinion, the decision to buy/sell is at your own risk. only bought 40k@0.32/0.345; 86% of shares held by top 30 shareholders. similarity to pmcorp very limited share in the market;with 250k you're the amongst the top 30.volume is building up the last 7 trading day. something brewing in this company.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 10:47 | Report Abuse

faberlicious,let me tell you how make money in 2006. layout capital only RM70k end of 2007 have RM300k+. what stock I buy ? just to name a few; and have to thank deutch bank(hope I spell correctly) that year for their speculative play. here its goes:FARMBEST bought 1.05 within month shot to 5.50(3.00 above share bit 0.002/5.00 bit 0.05 up or down),DIGI(major shareholder Vincent Tan of Berjaya sell to TELENOR present owner} buy 8.00 shot up to RM30+,IRIS from 0.12 to around 2.00+. there is this stock that I bought you'll be stung. COSMO bought below 1.00 shot past 8.00+ even destinated( cash upfront being buying) at 3.00. cosmo delisted in 2008 I think. then 2008, after election how maybank falls to 4.00+ from 12.00+ before bonus issue and many more blue heavyweight falls like ten pin. that's the year when daring investor make good money' price of this blue chip double up from their low and some even triple. it's the truth and it's not make up story. something TA/FA don't help to detect movement of a stock,only as a guideline.don't need plenty of cash tom invest, it's luck,timing and your knowledge in that particular stock you're going to buy.always have a cut loss or profit level. just follow your heart and you'll be safe. always remember don't be greedy.of the 5 counters bought earlier part of this year pmcorp,kseng,prkcorp and ptaras making money except ingenco bought in may'13 lossing money. ingenco bounce back last friday to 0.095 with volume. hope it's not one day show.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 11:09 | Report Abuse

mikekong55,indeed u r very experienced.I've only been in the market for about 15 yrs.The first 6-7 yrs did not make much,only last 8 yrs make money.Older wiser I guess.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-10 11:16 | Report Abuse

# faberlicious - whilst it cannot be denied that mikekong55 is a experienced and knowledgeable investor, one should invest according to his means, his affordability and his risk appetite. Out of 100 ordinary players, probably there are only a few mikeongs. I have been in the market for 30 over years and indeed find myself lucky and blessed to be still on the plus side after going through all the ups and downs, And honestly my profits is much much less than what mike has made in just investing in the few counters he mentioned. happy trading !Just my two cents.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 11:17 | Report Abuse

mike,currently I hold stocks like Zhulian,Haio,Hupseng,Panamy,Axisreit,Tienwah,Presbhd just to name a few.All bought at much lower than current prices.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 11:25 | Report Abuse

inwest88,yeah,agree with u. Cannot just blindly follow crowd otherwise kena burn or one way ticket to holland.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 11:32 | Report Abuse

not everyday is a bed of roses. in 1992 when I first enter stock market as a newbies don't know anything. just happen that is a bullrun year. always pay cash upfront before buying for remiser deposit always limit up.that is the time when hawker/taxi driver also trading share.initial make around RM150k but give back around RM120k from the winning.why? market crash in feb'93. that very morning bought lingui@ 24.20 and the share price shot up to 26.25(share above 25.00 0.25 bit up/down) in the morning session. attending office meeting in the morning and thought of selling in that afternoon. as the way it turn out the share was suspended for announcement. 3 days later the world market collapse and bursa too(crash from a high of 1332 to few hundred point). first investor to commit suicide from Hong Kong(jump from high rise building)follow by singapore and then malaysia. in 1994 big and well reputable stock broker in subang/shah alam(forgotten firm name) remisers also absconded. 6 weeks later when lingui reopen limitdown 4 times in 2 days ( allow to limit up/down 2 times per day). finally sold @ 5.00 and the rest is history.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 11:44 | Report Abuse

faberlicious, why not sell some of your not making portfolio and buy into kseng. this is not a speculative play but quality asset land play. news circulating around say 0.96 dividend this month planning of KSENG REIT year end. think there will revalue their land(not value since 1985); as NANYANG SIANG PAU had put a price tag of RN20+. after giving a discount of 50% this share is still worth RM10 the minimum.so consider buying some surely something will be pass back to shareholders this coming announcement end november. earn some money for the coming X'mas and CNY.my suggestion only buy/sell at your own risk and decision is your. happy trading.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 11:58 | Report Abuse

mikekong55,KSeng went from 3.80-4.00 to 7+ now.Cannot find guts to buy

at current price.But thanks anyway. Looking at AWC right now.Like PMCORP and Tafi cash rich,0.245 sen p/share.Friday closed at 0.265.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-10 12:00 | Report Abuse

Wah, mikekong55, the time u enter market, I only start to walk. U pension already?
Will this year like 1992 in the past? Bull run year. But, 2014 will be turn out like 1993 market crush?
I'm consider to enter safe counter like Formosa Prosonic. Their NTA 95 cents but currently priced at 74 cents. PE ratio 8.06. EPS 9.3 cents. ROE 10%. Most attracting to me is their dividend on March 2014, 6 cents per share which is about 8% yield. Kindly advise me whether to enter that counter or not, please.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 12:29 | Report Abuse

林俊松, that dividend paid already.U can check here: http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/anpth/887726.jsp

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-10 12:56 | Report Abuse

Tq mike for ru suggestion n I'll think about it n may diversify my investment to more counters........never put all ru eggs in one basket!!! Thanks again mike.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 13:21 | Report Abuse

LIM, everyday also thinking of jumping. anyone here can introduce him to open trading account in jupiter securities. understand only charged RM10 per transation +stamp duty+ bursa 0.0003. just help him to safe instead of paying 0.0042 or 0.006

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 13:26 | Report Abuse

still no news from calvin. maybe sitting in lido beach in jb counting his winning.haha

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-10 14:07 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, sorry mike. Ok, I will hold formosa pansonic until it reach RM1 if u really think it a good counter to look into.
faberlicious, I knw it already paid. But, it going to announce dividend soon for next year. It really a potential gold mine to look into. Dividend yield so high. Somemore, no lost make previously.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 14:08 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

Re: MUI BERHAD - THE HIBERNATING GIANT IS WAKING IS WAKING UP AT LAST!!
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 03:13:17 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
A Very Good Afternoon On This Peaceful Saturday From Jurong West, Singapore,

I spoke to Mr. Ho about the rise of PM Corp Share Price because of the impending release of Good News on CASH PAY OUT. He said that PM Corp Management is fully aware of PM Corp Spectacular Run up from 15 cents to 34 cents Now.

I asked him whether MUI Berhad is OK or not. He replied, "Of Course, MUI Is Doing Fine. Or else I won't be working here." He sounded very positive and optimistic. Indeed, there is a General Upsurge of Very Positive Feelings In The Coming Prospects of MUI Group - that make me say this as a certainty:

YEAR 2014 BELONGS TO THE MUI GROUP OF COMPANIES!! YES! I REPEAT WITH NO UNCERTAIN SOUND,

2014 IS THE YEAR FOR MUI GROUP OF COMPANIES!!!
captured from www.investlah.com forum!

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-10 14:33 | Report Abuse

muiidus or muipro or pmcorp which good?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 14:38 | Report Abuse

someone from tradesignum predicted pmcorp above 0.50 by 29/11/13 using TA/FA. so hold on tight to your share for that very golden moment to happen.hahahaha

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-10 15:02 | Report Abuse

Mike..really suprise news and looking forward pmcorp towards 50con end of nov

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 15:07 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

muiidus or pmcorp which is good?

Re: MUI BERHAD - THE HIBERNATING GIANT IS WAKING IS WAKING UP AT LAST!!
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:01:41 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Special ID

MUI Berhad and PM Corp are both equally good. MUI Berhad owns 70% of PM Corp. However, MUI Berhad Shares are over 2.9 Billions - almost 4 times more than PM Corp's 773 millions. Right now as the Market is more and more aware of the Great Potential of PM Corp - many are holding it tight as a Long Term Investment.

For MUI Berhad many stale bulls will unload on the way up. But The Target Price of MUI Berhad is RM1.80. Very Long Term Target Price Is RM18.00.

MUI BERHAD Has Investments in PM Corp (70%) MUI Properties (Top 10)

MUI Owns 12 UK Hotels Valued AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. I beg Your Pardon. Should be OCEAN BOTTOM PRICES!!

MUI Has 2 CORUS HOTEL 1) KL - Book Value RM62 Million (Actual Market Value RM400 Million according to Management. My estimate is RM 1/2 BILLIONS) 2) Melaka Book Value RM29 Millions (Current Market Value? How many x more? )

MUI Also Own THE HIGHLY PROFITABLE METROJAYA & LAURA ASHLEY.

Next Year 2014 IS VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR. The Malaysian Govt Allotted RM2 Billions For Tourism Activities. And 2015 Is YEAR OF FESTIVAL.

Also 2 VERY POSITIVE OUTSIDE FACTORS:

1) THE CHAMPION TOURISM GUIDE - LONELY PLANET HAS LIST MALAYSIA AS THE TOP 10 COUNTRIES FOR YEAR 2014.

2) CNN HAS LISTED KL AS THE NO. 4 NATION IN THE WORLD FOR SHOPPING & LONDON AS NO. 3 After NEW YOUR (No.1) TOYKO (No2)

ALL THESE POSITIVE FACTORS WILL PROPEL MUI's BUSINESSES IN UK (SHOPPERS WILL STAY IN MUI HOTELS) & MALAYSIA.

METROJAYA SALES IN MID VALLEY MEGAMALL WILL BE DOING ROARING BUSINESS. LIKEWISE RICH SHOPPERS FROM BRUNEI, SABAH & SARAWAR Will Make A BeeLine To METROJAYA IN KUCHING & KOTA KINABALU.

If Not For Huge Borrowings In MUI Berhad Accounts that OVERSHADOW MUI'S GOOD RESULTS - RETAILING HAS BEEN VERY POSITIVE.

BUT THE BORROWINGS ARE IN TURN DWARFED BY THE COLOSSAL & GIGANTIC MT. EVEREST SIZED ASSETS IN ALL OF MUI BERHAD NOW AT OBSCENE OCEAN BOTTOM PRICES!!

Let Me Give You One Example. In MUI BERHAD 2012 ANNUAL REPORT:

ST JAMES HOTEL With 124 ROOMS On Almost AN ACRE LAND. IN THE UK. BOOK VALUE? RM1,654,000 (324,950 British pound)

A HOTEL WITH ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR ROOMS VALUED AT 325K British Pound?Huh

YES! GO AND CHECK OUT THE UNTOLD WEALTH OF KKP. That's Why BRITISH TABLOIDS SAY TAN SRI DATUK KHOO HAS RM5 BILLIONS!

I Personally Think He Has FAR MORE THAN THAT. Is KKP Among The TOP 3 RICHES IN MALAYSIA?

MUI BERHAD IS A SCREAMING BUY! SELL ALL OTHER SHARES AND BUY PM CORP AND MUI BERHAD.

SELL YOUR SARONG AND BUY DURIANS? NO!! BUY MUI BERHAD FIRST! YOU WILL EARN ENOUGH IN THE FUTURE TO BUY A WHOLE DURIAN PLANTATION!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz