PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 15:57 | Report Abuse

ayam tua, cannot la, because cadbury special offer at Giant Supermarket, 4 bars 21.99 only

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-09 16:01 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, i've sold 500 lots Iris at 27.5 sen n with the proceeds I'll support our favourite, pmcorp, on Monday by queuing at 33.5-34 sen for 400 lots.

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2013-11-09 16:06 | Report Abuse

When is the AGM, so we can prepare foe the capital pay back announcement?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 16:08 | Report Abuse

LIM,why so sure insas will hit 1.00 next week. I think .905 also hard to cross. RSI resting @ 91 and likely will throw down after going up 3 or 4 bit. for this RSI reason, I might unloaded all my pmcorp once crosses 93+.in my opinion TA is a better buy than insas. founder TONY TIAH buying in open market still need around 0.68% and go for MGO for the company. don't you think this is a better buy.

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-09 16:12 | Report Abuse

Guys, before investing in one Company please do some research. AyamTua, dont over-exaggerate the chocolates. Some refine needed to be taken.

I went to Giant and Tesco, and have been informed that that Tudor Gold in a plastic tupperware and Tango milk chocolates in purple colour are fast moving stocks. However, Cadbury still the best.

Crispy, I don't think they have competition. I loved that since young until now.

However, the Tudor Gold, I bought the Almond & dark chocolate. It is too sweet, seems like sugar is more than cocoa, I haven't tried others, but the quality of the products are needed to be improved to compete with others.

Overall, Network Food's products covered the shelve equivalent to Nestle and Vonblablabla.. Tudor Gold also come out with innovative packaging which is the air tight zip thingy, out-beat the competitor.

Dark chocolate meant to be bitter, PMCORP!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 16:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by vinvin > Nov 9, 2013 04:01 PM | Report Abuse

AyamTua, i've sold 500 lots Iris at 27.5 sen n with the proceeds I'll support our favourite, pmcorp, on Monday by queuing at 33.5-34 sen for 400 lots.

- you do this for your own future ... for your own children's children... Crispy, Tudor and Tango is in supermarket... a real and not imaginary investment ... it's a sound and established.. we all grown up knowing Crispy existed in supermarket, sundry shops, even in kedai tepi jalan jual chendol and ABC ... we all know this.. is there.. not skim cepat kaya etc.. even as shareholder of PMCORP.. go out there and make Tudor, Crispy and Tango sells.. tepi jalan! ... barang boleh makan, barang boleh pegang, boleh jual for kids! ... close contender to Nestle Cadbury! .... yes.. this is real not dreaming or sleeping! ....

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 16:19 | Report Abuse

Tessa sayang ... kita bukan orang kaya beli Nestle .... NFI tak ada wang bikin advertisement daily, promotions everytime etc logically ... that's why we called this value investing growth stock ... if NFI on par with NESTLE ... you dan saya sudah bercinta ditaman bunga dengan Tudor Gold, Crispy dan Tango sudah .... mungkin sudah kawin.. hahahaha but now we are talking value investment ... beli dari bawah, jual di atas but.... yang atas kita belum tahu..... no one knows.. sebab ini cerita CD baru masuk itu video VCR player ......... kita tunggu saja.... mungkin tidak in our time... but in future ....

----

u dan saya..eh bila masa tu?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 16:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by omgimnoob > Nov 9, 2013 04:12 PM | Report Abuse

Guys, before investing in one Company please do some research. AyamTua, dont over-exaggerate the chocolates. Some refine needed to be taken.

I went to Giant and Tesco, and have been informed that that Tudor Gold in a plastic tupperware and Tango milk chocolates in purple colour are fast moving stocks. However, Cadbury still the best.

Crispy, I don't think they have competition. I loved that since young until now.

However, the Tudor Gold, I bought the Almond & dark chocolate. It is too sweet, seems like sugar is more than cocoa, I haven't tried others, but the quality of the products are needed to be improved to compete with others.

Overall, Network Food's products covered the shelve equivalent to Nestle and Vonblablabla.. Tudor Gold also come out with innovative packaging which is the air tight zip thingy, out-beat the competitor.

Dark chocolate meant to be bitter, PMCORP!

- I am sorry to you, bro if I ever offended you and others in anyway these are just my views, thoughts and opinion and faith in Tudor, Crispy and Tango ... but you know it also.. these are choco maker a contender to Nestle ......

AGAIN PLEAS DONT FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW YOUR OWN GUTS! I AM FOOL TO BELIEVE IN CHOCOLATE BUT I TOOK MY CHANCES HERE WITH PMCORP.. DONT FOLLOW ME! thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 16:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by TESSA > Nov 9, 2013 04:19 PM | Report Abuse

Tessa sayang ... kita bukan orang kaya beli Nestle .... NFI tak ada wang bikin advertisement daily, promotions everytime etc logically ... that's why we called this value investing growth stock ... if NFI on par with NESTLE ... you dan saya sudah bercinta ditaman bunga dengan Tudor Gold, Crispy dan Tango sudah .... mungkin sudah kawin.. hahahaha but now we are talking value investment ... beli dari bawah, jual di atas but.... yang atas kita belum tahu..... no one knows.. sebab ini cerita CD baru masuk itu video VCR player ......... kita tunggu saja.... mungkin tidak in our time... but in future ....

----
-- hahhaa just kidding lah don't take me seriously.. sorry lah.. retract lepas ni saya delete... haha main main sorry

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 16:24 | Report Abuse

ifollow, you now top 30 shareholder.nice to know there is another holder above 1500k.

Posted by fauzyrusdeny > 2013-11-09 16:26 | Report Abuse

ayamtua@ don't merajuk la...tu semua pandangan dia orang

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-09 16:28 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, no offended in anyway, we focus on the Company and Products. Their products stand side by side with NESTLE and other famous brands.
Not to say that their products are not good, its good, especially CRISPY! I loved it since young.

However, the management need to do something to out-beat others. I have seem the air-tight zip plastic packaging which is a good starting point.

The quality of the products are needed to be improved. Someone should alert the management.

Besides the shareholders marketing the products, PMCORP also need to promote their products to gain more volume of sales. A lot of my friends are not familiar with the name. They just know Cadbury, which hurts me as a Shareholder of PMCORP.

Just sharing based on product and company. Happy weekends.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 16:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by omgimnoob > Nov 9, 2013 04:28 PM | Report Abuse

AyamTua, no offended in anyway, we focus on the Company and Products. Their products stand side by side with NESTLE and other famous brands.
Not to say that their products are not good, its good, especially CRISPY! I loved it since young.

However, the management need to do something to out-beat others. I have seem the air-tight zip plastic packaging which is a good starting point.

The quality of the products are needed to be improved. Someone should alert the management.

Besides the shareholders marketing the products, PMCORP also need to promote their products to gain more volume of sales. A lot of my friends are not familiar with the name. They just know Cadbury, which hurts me as a Shareholder of PMCORP.

Just sharing based on product and company. Happy weekends.

- thank you brother .. but kita sudah tahu nilai (we all know the values) intrinsic value of seeing Cadbury and Tudor Gold, Tango and Crispy SIDE BY SIDE ..... only time tells when this TREASURE can be unlock .. we are the KEY .. we need to promote Tudor, Crispy and Tango... we are owner of these fine world class chocolate technically per say as proud shareholder.. when one buy 1 unit of this PMCORP share.. he/she is part of the company! we have the rights to voice and critic our own choco products! come festive seasons, Christmas, Hari Raya, Gawai, Valentine day if see people walk into supermarket hold Tango, Crispy and Tudor.. it makes you feel proud.. I am proud too! because I know that is my and our chocolate they're holding.. in the supermarket ......

2013 and beyond Crispy and all .. the choco that we eat since young will prosper! I believe this ...

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 16:38 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, more & more people appearing on this forum. the noise become louder & louder and hope coming the share price shoot past 0.38

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 16:43 | Report Abuse

Tudorians - be proud when people hold your products in their hands.. Crispy, Tango and Tudor! ....

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-09 16:46 | Report Abuse

Bought some Tudor gold hazelnut today for the first time - 180g bar. Cheaper than 150g Van Houten and Cadbury but tastes good. All three brand placed side by side in cold storage. Should sell well. The Tudor packaging quite classy - a matt feeling textured paper. Used to eat Cadbury only but converted now. Thanks Calvin and Pmcorp. :)

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-09 16:46 | Report Abuse

Mike, that's ambition is a bit small, at least 1.00 if the operating cash flow is positive and management continues doing their job. 1.00 is near.

Due to the company is smaller, GIANT TESCO AEON will pay them later than NESTLE DLADY, those huge Companies.

Hope they can get back their money on time, reduce the trade receivables turnover rate.

Oh, maybe they can fight the VICO MILO and now DLADY chocolate powder market. Since it is a cocoa business, why not fight some cakes from them.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 16:48 | Report Abuse

ifollow, pmcorp NTA 0.445 current share price 0.34;not much of margin of safety left.for me and you our price average cheap; calvin bought 7 years ago @ high price and from him personally said average 0.25. check with pmcorp top 30 he have around 1800k.if he pull up his sock and run for profit what will the share price be.

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-11-09 16:51 | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua, need your expert comments.

Looking at it's CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF CHANGES IN EQUITY, PM Corp has acccumulated losses of RM 605,648,000 as at 30/6/13.

What is the implication of this accumulated losess to the company as well as investors ?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 16:53 | Report Abuse

omgimnoob,1.00 is possible in future if property/land revalue.if consolidation of share 2 into 1 than 1.25 not a problem. the question is when is the exercise going to be announced.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 16:56 | Report Abuse

dear all im handling over the microphone to mikekong55, omgimnoob and ifollow until fortuneball or calvin come back to pom pom karoeke stage.. I did my part, I am a proud shareholder, I am convinced by Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango and in supermarket and kedai tepi jalan and I will be long term... rest assure!

Handing over microphone to mikekong55, omgimnoob and ifollow - they're the sound and logic experts! AyamTua , a visionary and strong believers in world class making choco by NFI(PMCORP)! it's found at the very back of the chocolate label you bought !

Over to you mikekong55, omgimnoob, ifollow - could be largest shareholder, I don't know and I don't have to know.... I know that I am a proud mini Tudorian owner - that's all that I need to know..

hahahhahaa ... over to you guys!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 17:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by messi > Nov 9, 2013 04:51 PM | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua, need your expert comments.

Looking at it's CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF CHANGES IN EQUITY, PM Corp has acccumulated losses of RM 605,648,000 as at 30/6/13.

What is the implication of this accumulated losess to the company as well as investors ?

- don't look back, look in front .. everyday companies making profits and losses.. I'm convinced by Crispy, Tudor and Tango that I have ate this morning, yesterday and the years before! .. my investing principle.. If I can bring it to my room, to my kids, hold and eat .. it's a good investment.. disclaimer: don't follow my crazy investment technique! I'm a crazy old fool believe in good and sound and established many years long brand! ...... if you can find chocolate by the road side and invest in it ... you know you're on the right path!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 17:03 | Report Abuse

messi,KKP hiding something from minority shareholders. remember few years back mui in financial problem this tansri take RM1.067b from pmcorp to save mui.suppose to issue mui share to pmcorp and in the end only receive ICULS share(without interest) on receiving this iculs pmcorp being shortchanged by RM800m.to know full story just type: MUI & PMCORP a very bad deal.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 17:08 | Report Abuse

put this into your investing perspective

broader perspective:
buy/sell oil and gas: takes times, sekali kena, up fast
buy/sell Telco: takes times, sekali kena, up fast

smaller perspective:
buy/sell car: takes time until next buyer arrive
buy/sell houses, apartments and lands: takes even longer time.. no one have money on time ..
buy/sell chocolates or foods: very fast ... happen daily... easy to find almost everywhere.. Nestle? too expensive already .. best bet PMCORP!

these are all common sense .. 1,2,3

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 17:10 | Report Abuse

ifollow, he'll wait for RM10

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 17:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 9, 2013 05:03 PM | Report Abuse

messi,KKP hiding something from minority shareholders. remember few years back mui in financial problem this tansri take RM1.067b from pmcorp to save mui.suppose to issue mui share to pmcorp and in the end only receive ICULS share(without interest) on receiving this iculs pmcorp being shortchanged by RM800m.to know full story just type: MUI & PMCORP a very bad deal.

- follow my Guru and honest and down to earth commentary: If tansri take RM1.067b from pmcorp to save mui. what does this tells you? 1.067B from a chocolate maker.. my god... wow! think of that potential.. Tan Sri is using choco money billion ringgit worth of money to rescue other old biz empire! bottomline: CHOCO BIZ A BILLION RINGGIT INDUSTRY!

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-11-09 17:21 | Report Abuse

1.067b - that's a lot of mmoney. Will history repeat itself ?.....PM Corp investors sucked dry again...

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 17:28 | Report Abuse

messi, that's history. pmcorp now only have RM131m cash.

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-11-09 17:33 | Report Abuse

Why then the accumulated losses still in the financial statement ? Sorry, I am not well versed with finance. Is there a way to get rid of ugly figure. Does the company need to carry out any corporate exercise ?

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 17:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by AyamTua > Nov 9, 2013 05:12 PM | Report Abuse

- follow my Guru and honest and down to earth commentary: If tansri take RM1.067b from pmcorp to save mui. what does this tells you? 1.067B from a chocolate maker.. my god... wow! think of that potential.. Tan Sri is using choco money billion ringgit worth of money to rescue other old biz empire! bottomline: CHOCO BIZ A BILLION RINGGIT INDUSTRY!

** AyamTua I dunno la, I have to ask my BF Desmond first, see what he thinks.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 17:36 | Report Abuse

ifollow, there is this counter that you can consider beside pmcorop.TAFI cash in hand RM18m NTA 0.73 number of share around 78m. nett 0.23cash/share higher than pmcorp 0.185 cash/share. TAFI turn around last quarter with RM70k profit compare with loss year in year out. if this quarter result(to be announce end november) is positive share price surely move. volume is building up the past one week.I've bought some @0.32-0.345. again please buy at your own risk.thank you.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-11-09 17:37 | Report Abuse

eeee!!! someone has been looking for your bf in alam thread!!!

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 17:39 | Report Abuse

LOL

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 17:52 | Report Abuse

our great city trader is here today. please have your sincere comments on pmcorp.thank you.

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 17:54 | Report Abuse

ya CityTrader my bf keep on asking me to buy Alam, everyday, my telinga also bengkak LOL

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 17:56 | Report Abuse

TESSA, alam is good fundamental stock. if 1.62 is taken out coming monday a new high will be within reach. a good buy.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-09 17:56 | Report Abuse

citytrader and TESSA in this forum, really interesting now.

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-11-09 18:10 | Report Abuse

mikekong55 i will look into it monday, tq :)

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-09 18:10 | Report Abuse

Accumulated losses can be used to offset the future earnings which may help to reduce the tax burden..however, the chocolate business is not enough to ensure future potential growth of the company. The BOD must always come out with new ideas on business diversification, increase market shares, new product development, etc to improve the earnings.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-11-09 18:25 | Report Abuse

hey i like this guy; Ayam Tua!!! charismatic in expression. Not bad & similar to Calvin who is the same person with 2 identities only.. Pls carry on & sorry for my interruption..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 18:48 | Report Abuse

it doesn' matter who we are ... what's matters is in long lasting established Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango chocolates!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 18:51 | Report Abuse

Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango chocolates will carry you unto a new level .. not some old fool AyamTua etc whom believe in good long lasting chocolates .. besides other like lands, properties, factories including Laura Ashley, Hotel Corus etc rarely mentioned ...

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-09 19:06 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, Tony have been buying TA shares since the past few months. Not worth for me to chase after it now. On the other hand, Insas might be the next acquire target for big institution. By that time, Insas will repeat the history that r now happening to TA. Inadditional, Inari & Hohup price will lift Insas indirectly. Insas, is way too undervalued, their NTA RM1.40 but now trading at 84 cents.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 19:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by nch218 > Nov 9, 2013 06:10 PM | Report Abuse

Accumulated losses can be used to offset the future earnings which may help to reduce the tax burden..however, the chocolate business is not enough to ensure future potential growth of the company. The BOD must always come out with new ideas on business diversification, increase market shares, new product development, etc to improve the earnings.

Posted by ifollow > Nov 9, 2013 04:36 PM | Report Abuse

not yet mike.let ayam tua promote the chocolate here.few of my friends bot it last week but have to convince them for long term not 5 sen cabut

Posted by AyamTua > Nov 9, 2013 05:12 PM | Report Abuse

** AyamTua I dunno la, I have to ask my BF Desmond first, see what he thinks.

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 9, 2013 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

omgimnoob,1.00 is possible in future if property/land revalue.if consolidation of share 2 into 1 than 1.25 not a problem. the question is when is the exercise going to be announced.

-------------
with no official news, or whatever ... except past histories news ... 0.500 seems to be the full confidence level here .. let us hope it breaks 0.500 so this choco train make more people stay onboard ..
-------

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 19:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by ifollow > Nov 9, 2013 07:03 PM | Report Abuse

ayam tua,ramai tak tau pmcorp tapi semua tau crispy.

--- agreed.. not many knew NFI either.. my investment money goes to Crispy research and development including re-branding etc ... and so does other Tango and Tudor .... hope the CEO, managers and whatever Board of Director reads this forum.. and DO SOMETHING to revamp their old business strategies and focus more on choco business! and develop more killer products and BE LIKE NESTLE for the sake of minority shareholder like us ... :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-09 19:19 | Report Abuse

we all grow up eating CRISPY. CRISPY is PMCORP.

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-09 19:34 | Report Abuse

Hi all thank you all for all the inputs. I joined the boat 2months ago. Through Calvin's comments i know now that the biggest selling point of tudor and tango is actually the high cocoa content compared to other brands but didn't see it labelled on the chocolate packaging. That would definitely help with the sales. Hope all make a good profit here.

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-09 20:03 | Report Abuse

Read somewhere in this forum saying the top 5 share holders plus the treasury shares account for 83% of the total shares available correct ah? So privatization is a possibility? Sorry didn't mean to start a rumour or speculation but purely for discussion sake..

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-09 20:09 | Report Abuse

have said already. privatised @ 0.60/share company used only RM73m and still pocketed RM60m for expansion. minority bought 0.355 all make money except though bought at higher price.

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-09 20:12 | Report Abuse

Thanks Mike. Appreciate it.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz