PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 15:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by kumar > Nov 10, 2013 03:07 PM | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

muiidus or pmcorp which is good?

SELL YOUR SARONG AND BUY DURIANS? NO!! BUY MUI BERHAD FIRST! YOU WILL EARN ENOUGH IN THE FUTURE TO BUY A WHOLE DURIAN PLANTATION!

--

hilariously prophetic ! The King has spoken people .. seems old giant has waking up, times to put these revelations to test ! .. standing on the shoulder of a very old giant - hopefully these old beasts don't screw up this time! ... haahahahhahahaha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 15:30 | Report Abuse

I can sense something big coming, guru mikekong55 .. can you run another predictive simulation analysis on MUI and PMCORP say 3-6 months ahead? thanks dearest humble guru mikekong55

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-10 15:31 | Report Abuse

Mui at $18?? Interesting.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 15:33 | Report Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1_6F-nCaw
MUI and PMCORP coming back to live akin to Elvis Presley coming back to life! infact Elvis Presley and other dead superstar sold more records than they were alive .. LOL!

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-10 15:34 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, it is muiindus or muiprop? muiprop not uptrend and indus yes, please advice

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 15:38 | Report Abuse

@1Superman - the posting says MUI and PMCORP ..
@Tuan Guru mikekong55 - help us to run another predictive say 3-6 months .. ayam doesn't how to read technical ... thanks our dearest sifu/master tuan guru mikekong55 - the definitive expert lead on PMCORP analysis! terima kasih tuan

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-10 15:45 | Report Abuse

Has MUI be listing ?what is the code no?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 15:47 | Report Abuse

@1superman: 3891.KL

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 15:55 | Report Abuse

I for once believed what The King has said , reasons being

1. NFI (under PMCORP) produces Tango, Crispy and Tudor
2. Corus Hotel is next to KLCC
3. Metrojaya is there - everywhere pun ada ..

hence semua ada .. these are all ancient strings of businesses reviving back to life ... cerita lama - Elvis Presley dead coming back to life ! ........ do own research, these are all there in front of eyes! not just purely imaginative and on the net fantasy ! ... DISCLAIMER: don't follow AyamTua .... follow your own heart and guts! AyamTua is banking on OLD OLD GRANDMA cash rich statuses ....

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-10 15:57 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, thanks ..

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 16:01 | Report Abuse

林俊松,better look again,FPI usually announce dividend end of Feb.So no hurry to buy now.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-10 16:10 | Report Abuse

faberlicious, so u think I should hold Insas for now? Hmm... I don't dare to enter Tafi.
PM Corp is such a nice company to me & I love PM Corp so much. I do hope I could hold PM Corp until it reached RM1.50. But, as Mike said need to be very cautious especially these 2 months.
He also will unload 700k units around 45 cents, makes me worry. Too hot now.
I will return to PM Corp once it stabilized down. I wait & monitor 1st. No rush, from 34 cents to RM1.50 still got long way to enter this counter for me. =)

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 16:41 | Report Abuse

mok4444, just type 'PMCORP TRADESIGNUM' for the heading posted. need to be member to access.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 16:49 | Report Abuse

LIM, why I said tread cautious this 2 months.reasons:(1) school holiday (2) local/foreign fund manager closing account(maybe end november)(3) retailer/investor will come with excuses that need to take children for holiday in december. so be careful,there will come a day when bursa volume shrink by 30/50%. this is year in year out excuses; so don't change stock like changing underwear daily. will get yourself burn one fine day.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 16:52 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, where is your good frind's calvin. is he counting his winning or tudor chocolate nearby straits of tebrau.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 16:53 | Report Abuse

a prudent and wise advise from humbled, experienced teacher and guru mikekong55 - the very voice people should take advise from! God bless you with long life, long health and tenths of millions earnings from Bursa!

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 16:59 | Report Abuse

there was a hungry dog biting a bone in his mouth, as he crossed the bridge and accidently saw another dog biting a bigger bone under the water, so he jump into the river.............and finally came up with no more bone!!!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 17:04 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, only 800k how to be top 30. maybe, you're the top 10 with 3000k. I salute you.oh yes, there is a prediction in 'tradesignum' using TA/FA which state that pmcorp will cross 0.50 by 29/11/13.so am waiting for this golden moment. this guy also say got capital repayment. this should be a good and fundamentally strong share to have right now.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

good n sound advice given by mikekong55

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

Kong Keat
Baronet

Re: MUI BERHAD - THE HIBERNATING GIANT IS WAKING IS WAKING UP AT LAST!!
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:17:53 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
exaggerate price for pmcorp(RM10) and MUI(RM18). if can touch 1.00(for pmcorp/mui) a lot of forumer here will be laughing all the way to the bank. even our great RAIDER won't come out with such TP. am still holding 500k of pmcorp and getting ready to unload anything between 0.45-0.55 this end month. let those who bought higher hold until 1.00 to earn.thank you.
Report to moderator Logged

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:42:05 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Yes! Kong Keat, of course that will be the normal reaction. But as I said before, PM Corp is no ordinary share.
Now that a look carefully at the computer screen. Is Dutch Lady RM46.00? And is NESTLE Rm68.00? Are They Real Figures?

But They Were Once At Ordinary Prices Like Any Other Common Stocks.

Now If You Go Back In Time To The Prices of PM Corp & MUI Berhad. You will see that PM Corp was over RM13.00 & MUI Berhad over RM30.00.

When General MacArthur lost the philippines to the Japs, he said, "I SHALL RETURN". Of course nobody believed him, then. The Mitsubishi Zero Highly versatile planes were champions in the sky. But all of us know the US Is Now The Mightiest Nation On Earth Militarily.

I like the Words of Horace, " MANY SHALL BE RESTORED THAT ARE NOW FALLEN; MANY SHALL FALL THAT ARE NOW IN HONOR."

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

Stock
Knight

« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:21:04 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
MUI Berhad... MUI Properties or MUI Global better?? Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:26:46 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
If You Ask Me. I would suggest that PM Corp's Name To Be Changed to "NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES (NFI) &

MUI BERHAD'S Name Change To METROJAYA UNITED INDUSTRIES (MUI)

Kong Keat
Baronet

« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:32:13 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
pmcorp former is associated pan malaysia cement. when mui collapse kkp used pmcorp one over billion to save mui. till today pmcorp still showing hidden loss of RM600 over million which minority not sure why so much losses. after sales of apmc total of RM700m kkp take the cash and fly to london. how to compare with those giant NESTLE/DLADY.bear in mind that earning for pmcorp come mainly from disposal of assets/quoted share. share price moving is because of cash held RM131m plus quality properties/land not revalue since 1998.even with consolidation of share don't think will touch 1.50 your TP not to mention 10.00 future TP. going forward can the company come out with EPS of 0.15 yearly. what other quality/good assets can there sell.

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #10 on: Today at 04:54:46 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
The Ancient Book Says, " But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to an fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4"

In Year 2012, there were 1 Billion Tourists. With the Completion of Legoland, Lego Water Park & Lego Hotel. And also Johor Premium Outlet Phase 2. Plus all other attractions, more and more tourists will flock to Malaysia. Both Air Asia, Tiger Air Ways are bringing an ever increasing number of tourists into Malaysia.

How true are these words, "EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE END; MANY SHALL RUN TO AND FROM" Till The End Of The World, there will be MANY (YES MANY AFFLUENT CHINESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN, SINGAPOREAN, INDONESIAN TOURISTS & OTHER NATIONS WILL VISIT THE MULTIRACIAL, MULTI DIVERSE, MULTICULTURAL NATION THAT IS MALAYSIA!!

SOUTH KEY MEGAMALL (JOHOR) WILL BE READY IN 2016. WILL METROJAYA BE THE ANCHOR TENANT HERE? IF SO, EXPECT 5 MILLION SHOPAHOLICS FROM SINGAPORE TO FLOCK HERE.

Before Pavilion was built, I bought Malton at 30 cents. Bad things were said about Malton Directors, then. "The Directors paid themselves Millions and gave little or none to share holders," They sneered. Now Malton's price has tripled to over 90 cents. The Edge daily came out with high praise and high recommendation.

MUI WAS RM30.00. THE WHOLE MALAYSIAN PUBLIC BOUGHT MUI BERHAD! ANALYSTS HIGHLY PRAISED IT. NOW MUI BERHAD AT 23 CENTS. ALMOST EVERY ONE SHUN MUI. NO EVEN ONE STOCK BROKING FIRM OR ANALYST RECOMMEND MUI NOW!!

THE ABILITY TO SEE

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 17:08 | Report Abuse

alexsing,the dog saw reflection of him with bigger bone in water. in other word you're telling someone here not to be greedy.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 17:11 | Report Abuse

dearest humble guru mikekong55 - thanks for input .. yes, apart from predictions, good news etc sincerely believed that real life Tudor, Crispy and Tango including string of old ancient business (MetroJaya and Laura Ashley) reaching maturity and turning points or turn around that does the uptrends - that is a truest form of fundamental worth noting about. once again, thanks for your kindest and wise advises as always, my dear respect tuan guru mikekong55 - the definitive guides and lead on PMCORP! thanks from the bottom of my heart - AyamTua

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 17:13 | Report Abuse

thanks kumar for the good job relaying us all old folks the info/news! good job!

6,888 posts

Posted by 5894 > 2013-11-10 17:29 | Report Abuse

ayam tua pandai betui cerite macam hikayat seribu satu malam hehehe

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 18:00 | Report Abuse

tomorrow will see pmcorp price opening positively. danger for those who is going in tomorrow. so hope the closing share price after the announcement of Q3 on 21/11/13 or 22/11/13 will be above 0.50.am expecting wave 4 to set in end november/early december;so be cautious. the pullback is sharp around 25/30% from the high. please take note;stay focus after 25/11/13.all news out by then except capital payout not announce.my advise sell to take back capital layout and hold free share(to play safe).

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-10 18:16 | Report Abuse

林俊松,Insas has risen around 50-60 sen to all time high 85 sen. Dunno if it will go higher but if ask me I will not buy at this level. Sell it and switch back to PMCORP.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 18:39 | Report Abuse

though hope always remain bullish with PMCORP maker of chocos! It's still best to listen to the all time wise and SOUND ADVICE by dearest sifu and master mikekong55 ! Respected Guru MikeKong55 intention is limiting investment risks as minimal as possible .. hence: better take note and be realistic in according to own risks appetites ! no doubt there's mountain peak to be discovered yet again no doubt there's dark valley to thread cautiously .. again, listen to those veterans in investments world .. they are here for reasons!

MikeKong55: based on what you mentioned .. could TP after 25%-30% correction stood between 0.300 - 0.400 by assuming somewhere in Nov-Dec 2013 reached 0.500? or safe bet to noted around 0.200-0.300 (with current price of 0.340)? AyamTua take this as technical consideration and SOUND ADVICE - thanks

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-11-10 18:44 | Report Abuse

Buy Tudor Gold chocolate now! Carefully open its warping because you may win 1,000 shares of PMCorp! Thats right! But please note only 5 sets of Tudor Gold chocolate is available! This announcement made by Wonka Wanka of NFI Oompa Lompas!

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2013-11-10 18:57 | Report Abuse

Mr.Fortunebull is so funny. Anyway its a nice movie tho. By this week shall sell my pmcorp.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 19:10 | Report Abuse

Jvei, tHought Mike mentioned stay focus 25/11/2013?

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2013-11-10 19:20 | Report Abuse

sorry tuan alexander. i mean i will sell before the announcement if my TP 0.43 was met. So i presume maybe 0.43 will be met before the announcement. You may count me silly but if reaching that TP, i'm glad with my earnings already. ;)

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 19:36 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:26:03 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Kong Keat,

Very Good, I thought all here are mere gamblers. At least you come out with facts and figures. I am happy that you queried. These same questions were asked all these years (4 years to be exact) During Our Brain Storming Sessions. Both in Stock Broking Firm, and in AGM and also in conversation with Directors & Managers of PM Corp & NFI (Past & present ones.)

I have answered a lot in i3 forum. But since there are now over 3,600 comments, it will take some time to pick out the answers. Let me summarize. The Money lent to MUI Berhad is history. It is reflected in PM Corp's share price. Is The Monies still there? Or gone into thin air? I think the bulk of it is HIDDEN, Not Lost!!

My Computation based on 3 Groupings (If You Will SERIOUSLY TAKE TIME TO INVESTIGATE AND ANALYST CAREFULLY).
The NTA of PM CORP Is Not 44 Cents. BUT RM1.20 (This Is A Very Conservative figure.)

As To PM Corp's Earnings. Yes! Of Course if you look at it as of last few years or last few quarters. They are pittance. But Do You Know That NFI Has A 6 Acre Factory Land For Expansion Next Door. I Personally Drove All The Way From Singapore To Shah Alam To View It!

And Do You Go From Supermarket To Hypermarket Like I Do Every Day, Every Week, Every Month, Every Year For The Last 4 Years To Check On The Progress of TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY SALES?

In The Early 1920s, when young Mr. Toyota visited Ford Factory in USA. Henry Ford gladly told him everything about the manufacture of automobile. That was then, when they looked down on young puny toyota. I visited TOYOTA MOTOR CORP HQ In Japan, Almost 10 years ago. I also tried out the driverless car on the test track. All operated by sensors. No one heard of it, then. And TOYOTA CARS Are The TOP SELLING BRAND IN THE WORLD TODAY - Overtaking Ford. TOYATA IS ALSO THE LARGEST COMPANY IN JAPAN TODAY.

I Fully Believe That By The Defaults of Cadbury, Nestle's Kit Kat, Van Houten & Hershey in using the ILLIPE & SHEA Fats In Their Chocolates will be their downfall some day.

IF TUDOR GOLD & TANGO CAN CAPTURE A SLICE OF WORLD MARKET IN CHOCOLATE SALES, PM CORP SHOULD DO VERY WELL SOME DAY.

I hope You Will Turn Into A Long Term Genuine Investor of Another Company like Wrigley Chewing Gum, Coca Cola or McDonald Burger

meena
Civilian

« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:28:40 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
What about MUIPROP (3913)?
Metrojaya Under MUIPROP?
Please clarify
Report to moderator 203.106.151.1
calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #13 on: Today at 05:43:22 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Meena

Metrojaya is Under MUI Berhad.

Both PM Corp & MUI Berhad Own MUI Property Shares.

MUI Property own the Bandar Springhill Township. Also pockets of prime lands. And also derives income from Oil Palm Fruits sale.

The Expansion of Greater KL & TSR Cap Ocean Front Development in PD should be beneficial to MUI Properties.

Last June when we visited PD CORUS PARADISE HOTEL for AGM we passed by Bandar Springhill. It looked picturesque and inviting. But we didn't have time to explore it since there was a haze and we need to hurry back to Johor on the same day. Some day we might make a thorough check out on it.

Kong Keat
Baronet

« Reply #14 on: Today at 06:08:45 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
kkp having divorce case to settle in london. everyone investing in pmcorp is scare that he will transfer the RM131m out. he had do it once and he can do it again.nobody know what he is up his mind.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 19:37 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:32:07 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Do you remember 911 when 2 planes crashed into New York Twin Towers? CNN Magnified it into Millions and Millions of Repeated Broadcasting on Our TV Sets. Singapore Air lines Shares crashed more than 50% from S$15.00 to S$7.00. I was waiting for S$5.00. I wished I had shut my eyes from TV then & just bought it at S$7.00. As you know, it rebounded back to S$15.00 later when the dust is settled.

If not for KKP divorce case, none of us would pick up so cheap PM Corp & MUI Berhad Shares. As I surveyed the Whole Spectrum of KLSE Shares, actually there are VERY FEW UNDERVALUED COUNTERS LIKE PM CORP & MUI BERHAD.

When I Bought Perak Corp at 60 cents at deep discount; I called my friend Mr. M.S. Lee, the Boss of Public Auto in Sri Manjung, Perak and told him to buy Perak Corp. His Stock Broker saw NOTHING GOOD IN PERAK CORP - Move Slower Than Snail Speed. I saw some Value From Singapore But They Are So Near to Perak Corp's 1,000 acre Prime Land and SAW NOTHING. OR THEY SAW WITHOUT SEEING?

Perak Corp Is Over RM3.00 Today. The Market Has GROSSLY OVERPRICED PERAK CORP & GROSSLY UNDERPRICED MUI & PM CORP!

When US Fell Into Great Depression in 1930s. When No One Dare To Buy Share, John Templeton bought 100 shares of each Company trading below US1.00 in the NYSE. At the break of 2nd World War America went into a production boom. And John Templeton made his fortune. His name is now legendary.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 20:16 | Report Abuse

jvei, good for you if can touch 0.43 for you to sell next week.ayamtua, think within your range 0.50-0.565 then pullback around 0.33-0.355.should there be no announcement on capital payout;share price might come back below 0.30. that is my own observation. buy/sell at your own risk.

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2013-11-10 20:18 | Report Abuse

pray hard that can hit 0.45 by next week and probably hit 0.5 after annoucements

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 20:27 | Report Abuse

all this while am hoping the company make a surprise announcement to the market.privatise it @ 0.60. good for everyone here.company still have RM60m for expansion.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 21:17 | Report Abuse

ayamtua,in case privatisation definitely the share price shoot above the offer price for a lot of people reluctant to sell. reason being bought at very high price.for the plan to go through should have 90% acceptance.a glance through the top 30 holders at least 12% are bought at high price since some not related to kkp having same number for many years. this way price might go as high as 1.00. look at HLCAP GO price by QUEK LENG CHAN @ 1.27;the share price now shoot to the roof above 8.20. share available in the market kept just above 10% for trading and listing purposes. the one very smart guy pulling QUEK 2 legs is none other than the chairman of listed property YNH. he is holding above 10% of HLCAP share most of it below 1.00;hope pmcorp can be the same if news of privatisation announcement. this way will make more money since this is the only company spinning money for KKP.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 21:18 | Report Abuse

thanks for kindest explanation, mikekong55! appreciate it, thanks

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 21:28 | Report Abuse

Mike if the share price shoot above the offer price, what happen?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-10 21:34 | Report Abuse

make a new offer or forget about it.ayamtua, forgot to mention one very important thing. company must revalue their assets. likely no privatisation here. wait for the capital payment only.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-10 21:38 | Report Abuse

ok, noted - thanks!

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-10 21:51 | Report Abuse

The reasons behind the privatization of a company vary, but it often occurs when the company becomes heavily undervalued in the public market. However, the biggest
obstacle in this process is getting the acceptance of a company's shareholders, the majority of which need to accept the offer in order for the transition to be completed. If the deal is accepted by the shareholders, the company's buyer will pay a consenting group of shareholders the purchase price for each share they own.
Like Calvin said, most undervalue stock in Bursa, likely chances capital payout 80% and privatization 20%. If the offer price to privatize stand at 60sen those shareholders who purchase above rm 1 were the first to reject the offer..

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 21:59 | Report Abuse

Oh thanks nch218

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-10 22:13 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:37:25 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Some how, I have learnt to invest against the opinion of masses, chartists and even against the recommendation of close stock broker. I told them I invest in refrigerator kind of counters. Totally shun and given up hope by Financial Analysts. They said, "No, not refrigerator - but ice box."

The shares I bought are Very Dull like BJ Corp at 12.5 cents, KPS at 50 cents to 42 cents, Kfima at 35 cents, Perak Corp at 60 cents & many cold, cold counters. PM Corp traded at 25 cents to 7.5 cents for a very very long stretch of 6 years!.

I remember Mr. Teh in OSK Ros Merah, Johor Jaya. Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor has an NTA of RM2.00. A Reasonable P/E with a small dividend in Year 2006. Both Mr. Teh & myself entered at 50 cents, then. But after buying KPS at 50 cents, KPS prices kept dropping lower and lower. Mr. Teh had a stop loss plan. So he sold off KPS at 45 cents with a loss of 10%.

But I averaged down to 42 cents. Buying cheaper and cheaper but emotionally painful. Then rumour came from Thailand that they might implement Capital Control in Year 2006. KLSE crashed 30 points. KPS Crashed below 40 cents to the lowest ever at 39 cents. It was a very painful moment, then. I thought Mr. Teh did the right thing by cutting loss at 45 cents.

Nobody else wanted KPS and everyone spoke against it. I was the only foolish guy who hold on to a God Forsaken Counter. Then as the price rebounded to 50 cents, I met Laurence Tan from AA Anthony (Now UOB Kay Hian). He joined me by buying KPS. As KPS share price crossed RM1.00, Laurence the sifu, told me to take profit. So we both sold KPS at the highest at RM1.20, more than double our original purchase.

Just after we sold off KPS at RM1.20; in came a new Visitor by the name of Mr. Ong, a Construction Material Distributor. Mr. Ong told us he found a very good share that he want to tip us. The share is KPS which he just bought at RM1.20. What a coincidence! We told him we just sold at RM1.20.

In the upsurge KPS shot up to over RM2.00. Mr. Ong, the Brick Seller Sold KPS at RM2.20. Making him good money. We watched KPS moved up some more and told Mr. Ong about it. He said, "Enough" let others make some.

So KPS went up some more in year 2007 to our surprise and touched RM3.00. By now, the entire OSK Are Filled with shouts of "KPS! KPS! KPS!" Everyone asked me to join and buy KPS because they said KPS will go on to RM4.00.

Actually, we had sold too early at RM1.20. But Why Mr. Market totally rejected KPS at 50 cents. And even cut loss (stop loss) at 45 cents. Now in the Overvalued price of RM3.00 Mr. Market is greedily buying it? Because The Edge Daily, Star Business Section, NST Business Section & All Financial Analysts endorsed KPS!!

We learnt from life experience NOT TO BUY WHEN THE MARKET IS CRAZY. When All Experts Come Out To Say The Share Is Good. It Is No Longer A Bargain Any More. In Fact It Is A Time To Sell!

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 22:13 | Report Abuse

nch218, understand you work as internal auditor, for a set up like Pmcorp, how much do u think they will announce on the Cash Payout?

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-10 22:34 | Report Abuse

First why the company want to exercise cash payout?to reward long term shareholders? How much is the value of cash payouts? Since company never declare dividend for such a long period,what the purpose to declare cash payouts?I assume if really happen, maybe some corporate exercise in the progress . All of us here only assuming and guessing as we r not sure what will happen next. I do hope good news for all of us and we are making money. In this case, we must look like risks vs rewards! With a Lower entry price around 18sen to current 34 sen, the rewards almost 100%..are this going to continue another 100%? Risks to us depends on how much is your capital.investments in this counter? Only yourself can decide when to buy and when to sell.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-10 22:46 | Report Abuse

U are right, capital gain is the best rewards. Thanks nch218.

wcs0201

885 posts

Posted by wcs0201 > 2013-11-10 23:44 | Report Abuse

waiting it to hit 0.365 :)
hope it is tomorrow :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz