PROTASCO BHD

KLSE (MYR): PRTASCO (5070)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.315 - 0.33

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

5,875 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 1 month ago

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-27 01:49 | Report Abuse

http://protasco.listedcompany.com/mediacast/protasco_AGM_20120620.wmv

good going! huat huat! :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 10:42 | Report Abuse

Prtasco is down since one of their recurring revenue has expired. However, I am of the same confidence with what the chairman has said, they according to precedence, they should be able to get that renewed. If that is done, my TP would be 95-97 sens.

recent acquisition by the co-founder's family re-affirms my believe that this position is tenable. their purchase price, averaged around 0.90 (this detail is in bursamalaysia.com i believe). http://www.protasco.com.my/investor/investor_relations.html

I am holding a position in prtasco @0.895. lowest so far i have seen is 0.88. Others, please be at your discretion to buy or not!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 10:45 | Report Abuse

Yeah, the purchased price is indicated here: http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1010725

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 10:47 | Report Abuse

sorry, my averaging is wrong after rechecking the bursa statements. failed maths when in form 3 :)

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-01 11:01 | Report Abuse

Failed Maths how to con people? - somemore 3rd class conman - where is the respect? at least first class not so bad lah:) I'm watching and if it's .89 I'm in - oh by the way good morning to you:)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 11:05 | Report Abuse

good morning to you too frank. Heineken didnt work on your beauty sleep i see! :)

no.3 seems to strike a lot today; form 3, 3rd class, my wife today made 3 half boil eggs for me (well, i usually have two, but she decided she didnt want her extra). need to buy lotto!

all money & 3 MILLION come back me home!

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-01 11:53 | Report Abuse

KC, if you see me rambling about general lee then you know it's the work of my heine :) I like all the 3333 and 888888!don't forget to buy magnum 3333 and btoto,3,13,23,33,&43!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 11:58 | Report Abuse

Haha.. I don't bet on unsure things. Something I just cannot do to my family fund.

Can bear the sight of my dad disappointed! :)

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-01 12:02 | Report Abuse

ooooh I like the answer - 'I don't bet on unsure things' now watching more closely this stock:),scomi,and might even enter digi back at this price!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-01 12:32 | Report Abuse

But remember, most of my buying is on "last puff cigarette " buffetology. Buying the down and out counters but with a hope there is a last hurrah in them! Entails a lot of waiting!

My wife said I am crazy going for such things when the easier ones I let them get away. Maybe no more kick going the straight and narrow path.

Recently reading up a lot on technical analysis in preparation for market downturn. Buying on slides. And doing valuation what price entry level should come in in the next downturn.

Just as an indicator, once KLCI is above 1630, its already heading to overvaluation territory. The bull may still charge to 1680, but I think it will create more a hard landing the higher it goes. I am telling this in the hope you can maintain a position for yourself in terms of waiting period! You are starting to pick up my bad habits buying into very slow (but safe, ahem), sideways counters! :)

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-02 00:40 | Report Abuse

KC thanks for the pointers. I'm a very loong investor ( sometimes too long )- certainly not trader but have to learn to take profits some time. I've had scam-me for a long time. I hope you're right on this :)as this is now my 2nd largest holding. The most I can wait is another 5 years and if it does not go up by then I'm OUT :)By the way I do think that the index is extremely overbought and am preparing to load some of my better performing stocks to prepare incase a hung errection!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-02 00:46 | Report Abuse

i cant wait 5 years too. :) This is a quick in-out stuff for me! just getting at the discounted price, allows me to know my backside is protected already. awaiting its upward trajectory only now! today tried hard to break to 0.91, but alas, best done 0.905. I am out between 0.95-1.00

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-02 00:50 | Report Abuse

oh not protasco - hmmn you're thinking like a trader now in & out so fast. 5 years was referring to scam-me :)I've had IRis for almost 5 now @ 34 :(

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-02 00:54 | Report Abuse

the contralian (see Alam Marine thread) beast is strong in this one! MIB aficionado! :)

second largest portfolio for you eh? avg at 0.89?

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-02 01:00 | Report Abuse

I actually bought alam yesterday! 20 K @.505! I give this 2 years :) nah scam me ave now .57! still a far off from..22 - should be in the .30 range by end year I Chink:)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-02 01:27 | Report Abuse

didnt really check many stock counters nowadays except looking for entry price for the next generation of portfolio. calculated all the price targets i wanna sell already. Prtasco is one of my smaller % holdings. Assuming the bull does charge end of the year or next year, current portfolio should hold me steady for an average return of 18% +/-. :)

If BN takes it, KLCI at 1680 may not be impossible even the 1710 mark. A record high! Funny thing about the bull, it may even run til 1Q of 2014 CNY(?), knowing how the foreigners are eyeing here now! then hopefully your scomi may give you a better margin of return! Last puff is capable of returns of even above 100%.

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-02 02:28 | Report Abuse

KC if it's 2014 better still :) what do you mean MY scomi - I thought we are the only 2 shareholders left beside the oxymoron shah fella! I do need to seriously balance my portfolio in terms of selecting some blue chips - I actually don't even have any!focussing to much on the laggards!Oh well - will figure it out eventually:)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-02 02:36 | Report Abuse

your present holding of scomi at your crazy price i mean. yeah, we are the last two heroes in town bragging about scomi! you are fast turning to the dark side! LOL

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-02 02:55 | Report Abuse

I would not use the word bragging - more like stupidity as of now :) I see a new comment on scam -me( I'm actually shy to post comment there - hope dknycom is wrong! ) just! Just remember this after all your hardwork and great portfolio allocation you still have scam -me!bet this is the one that have people scratching their heads - I was too! I'm going completely dark- whatever that means!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-02 03:00 | Report Abuse

cannot comment further about scomi until then. soon we shall know its fate in the oxymoronic hands of someone someone. see if he knows how to treat the business properly once all the payment is in!

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-02 03:54 | Report Abuse

yeah yeah KC agreed.shhhhhhhhh :) have a goodnight if you're still awake!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-03 15:08 | Report Abuse

frank, if you want to balance bluechip in your portfolio, suggest you have a look at genting bhd, the holding company.

oh yeah, prtasco 0.91 today finally. so many false start recently.

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-03 18:28 | Report Abuse

shoot KC this is what happened - when the shares are not 'popular' the topic is way back - I was actually looking at Digi and also genting and wanted to go in @ 9.9 this morning - just 2 lots lah but got so much junk in my portfolio and market bearish so might do so next week when i can clear some junks. i actually Q for genM but did not get it but looks good again next week. Little $ for protasco but am happy for your digi :) if it keeps going up like that you'll have to bring your own eggs lah - I can only supply the heine as you're more rich than me:)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-03 18:39 | Report Abuse

my dad, my wife, my remisier and my future mistresses are all richer than me!

taken my Digi today. sorry it spilled over other threads in the forum! hehehe

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-03 18:49 | Report Abuse

it's a good thing that they are all richer than you including your future datins - it will keep you on your toes!

No need to be sorry - hard not to get elated when your shares are performing well. You'll have a great weekend and can take Mrs to some very nice fancy dinner:)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-03 19:37 | Report Abuse

Mrs and Sis in law is heading to Hanoi and then China for holidays, courtesy of you-know-who!

sorry to put the male species in such a bad light. the ladies here will probably think once all men are rich, they will go hunting for alternatives (and i mean alternatives of every kind) :)

nothing of the sort with me. I have learnt long time ago ROI is bad in this one!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-03 19:37 | Report Abuse

four sens away franks, four sens! hehehe

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 01:13 | Report Abuse

Only four sens???? - sup sup sui lah - as my brother yungsheng1 said - by end of next week will be up .10sens lah and you can tell mrs and sisIL to extend the stay lah, China too big lar- have to spend more time. meanwhile you get your rifle ready and we go see what is wrong with our supreme leader mr lee:)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 01:26 | Report Abuse

hehe... just get yungshen1 with you. i am sure he has a more concrete reason to polish the barrel of the rifle!

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 01:44 | Report Abuse

I think no can do lah because Yung is still loving Mr lee so might be a bit problem. I want to be angry when i see lee but if yung start crying and showing the Love like all these months then all bets are off - after all I'm sentimental too:) If you're not going then i bring suzuki or wort come to worst i hire the Expendables. now got arnold too!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 01:54 | Report Abuse

:) define loving! sound er... gayish!

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 02:00 | Report Abuse

ya lah - that type of loving you mentioned! all these months dropping he is still supporting - now even asking big investor to buy. where got somemore sorhai :)( taken from Alexlulu )the big sharks are selling dialy or how else you explain the daily drop? You know how it feels like you're in love with someone but the someone does not return the same feelings and you still pinning for hope, whatever Hope even if your good friends tell you to forget and move on but still cannot - that's the same feeling my bro yung is now. anyway, no worries, I'l already got stallone agent contact no and will call him tomorrow see wheterh he can do the Expendables 3 in boilh land. After all this time they can get real action - process equipments!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 02:02 | Report Abuse

good luck. LOL

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 12:06 | Report Abuse

Good Morning KC! Great reply to the spooky and scary nubjab - way more than i'm capable of :) One thing I tell you now - i'm pissed as hell - i just got off the phone with 3 not one but three of hollywood agents representing stallone,arnold and jet - None of them,I repeat none of them want to take the job of going against our supreme leader Lee - i think they're scared of the nuclear bomb err process equipments that might contains nukes - i'm not sure but their excuse was that they don't want to come to bolihland. they said something about C4 and missing records on immigration. They also said that they can do anywhere in the world except bolihland because they said that even the most impossible also can happen in bolihland and they're not taking that kind of risk. wow can you believe that? anywhere except bolihland - i did not know that we are really so terra!Even the baddest,strongest and ruthless mercenaries dare not come here. now i'm back to square one. I'll see if I can in touch with selene from underworld or jason bohn.I'll keep you posted and have a great sunday :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 12:08 | Report Abuse

nubjab?

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 12:11 | Report Abuse

opps sunaj or whatever it is - they all sound the same!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 12:14 | Report Abuse

oh... constructive he wants, constructive he gets. incidently, i saw from his few postings, he is not that constructive. wonder why the sudden change in him?

at least Yungshen1 speaks from his heart. Telling me lame duck could swim better, until point to him his second-last posting indicates otherwise!

as Astro goes: macam macam ada..here! LOL

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 12:24 | Report Abuse

those fellas there are all in another part of the world.I was once there too! subjag is just loss like yungsheng, like i once did but i found my way out. See what I told you about yungsheng earlier - I just can't do it - how can i bring him to see lee?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 12:30 | Report Abuse

firstly welcome back! :)

yungshen1 from the onset stated he is a newbie. So I did cut him some slack! but trying to tunjuk power suddenly through nothing but rhetorics and not facts, needs to be corrected.

Subnaj, no comments la! maybe he will blow up just the same as yungshen1 later over the constructive comment! i am prepared for it. Met the market bears face to face before, not too worried about kitty anymore!

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-04 12:52 | Report Abuse

hehe thanks - I actually learn some tips from you - not the comeback part but to see how you think and do from your postings! Yungsheng at first I thought he had many but only 5 lots! and he kept asking people to support, said he got news that the price will jump and then kept shifting the goal post. I remembered CP once asked how he came to the target price of 2.50 and he uttered some nonsenselike his friend works there and they got many projects and then gambateh or something like that. Now he say he will get out at 1.50. aiya, he seems to be a nice fella but just lost in knm land or he could be lee's pusher :)
subnaj hiya no comment - just spooky and scary :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 13:03 | Report Abuse

oh didnt read about the duck's TP of 2.50

well, when i was starting out, i too do get a lot of flak. but instead of arguing back, i asked and asked until some of the senior guys, in my days la, knew i was keen to learn.. These masters, bless their hearts, were just seeing my aptitude and attitude before they impart their hard earned knowledge. They were tough, going to the point of degrading and expletives if you dont get it! I am reminded of field army sergeants, when they trained you thru all the obstacles, you wish they were dead! but when you are actually in the field, you really wish they were on your side!

I learnt and i have been humbled! many can take a cue from me here. I am not saying i am the best, but i believe i have been through with the best there is in Malaysian market!

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-08-04 13:06 | Report Abuse

kcloh, do u give tuition? i wanna be ur first student.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 13:09 | Report Abuse

i do work to 2-3am sometimes. dont think i have the time! you are doing ok from the way you observe market in my opinion. you just got to start getting numbers to have a entry to buy and a point to sell! that's all!

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-08-04 13:14 | Report Abuse

great advised!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-04 13:49 | Report Abuse

That one I learnt from my dad. When you have two point to work with, be it bull or bear markets, you should be relatively safe. And it keeps you busy even in bear market especially. For now I am looking for a lot of buying entry level whenever the bear decides to take over. I can safely bet you many are looking at buying entries when by right they should be careful and looking for selling price now. Market is hovering at 1630 already. Fully valued to me. But if the bull takes over, all bets are off! :)

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-08-05 02:08 | Report Abuse

yes KC being humble will get you far, having the right attitude will get you further and last if you listen and quit being stubborn will get you furthest. yeah the lame duck first got my attnetion with his 2.50 target price and Cp asked him what makes him said that - his answer was because he got a friend who works there and they got lots of projects. then when it drops below 1 he said he will sell at 1.50 and kept persuading newcomers to buy and always trying to find out who else is in the same sinking ship with him. he kept shifting his targets till I lost count and if he did not delete his posts they're all there! CP once replied indirectly to him very bluntly that those who kept KNM was basically just stupid and he (cp ) quit after that in the knm topic:)
we all have to start from somewhere - some are lucky if they find some good mentor to guide them, some learnt from losses and moved on and some just dillusional.Enough said! Have great sunday :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-06 15:14 | Report Abuse

darn, a high of 0.93 reached, but climbed too fast. drawback now! lets hope this hides under the radar soon!

bigyellow

254 posts

Posted by bigyellow > 2012-08-06 20:35 | Report Abuse

expect to fly higher.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-08-13 15:00 | Report Abuse

slowly slowly.... no need to rush! steady...steady....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz