XINGQUAN INT SPORTS HLDG LTD

KLSE (MYR): XINQUAN (5155)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,701 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-08-17 10:38

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-10 10:19 | Report Abuse

Dear Miss Lim Cian Yai,
I just read you reporting on Xinquan. (Focus Malaysia weekly issue210 DEC 10-16 2016)
It is my pleasure to meet you and you are such a courageous lady giving voice to voiceless and reporting on corporate news and wrong doing for the general public knowledge.
I am sure your reporting will definitely make a better tomorrow for all.
Enjoy you week end. I am looking forward to read your next reporting
Thank you.
Note: I still do not yet received respond from His Excellency the Ambassador of China Dr. Huang. This had prompted me to email the whole petition files to Economic and Commercial Counselor’s office email: my@mofcom.gov.cn yesterday night.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-10 10:21 | Report Abuse

Dear all the other top 29 shareholder of Xinquan,
We can pool our voting right to put in a request to Bursa to force Xinquan BOD for A Special Emergency Shareholder meeting.
Agenda:
1. Forensic audit on tailored make shoe.
2. Forensic audit on 157.5 million RMB doubtful debts.
3. Forensic audit of cash in bank account. Are these accounts really belonging to the company and with whose authorities this money can be withdraw?
Thank you.

Dear Mr. Koon Yew Yin,
The part, “remorseful because of me my relative and good friends also become victim, I am sorry; no word can express how sorry I am.” I am trying to put myself on your shoe and say it loud to all your supporters that got hurt in this share.
I have done my part and now it is your responsibility to request for such Special Emergency meeting.
Thank you.

noah

408 posts

Posted by noah > 2016-12-10 13:38 | Report Abuse

very entertaining to see a listed company with so called "millions of cash" are actually using a yahoo.com email address for official business matter...
its a joke man!!

noah

408 posts

Posted by noah > 2016-12-10 13:42 | Report Abuse

Sslee what's your ABP for XINQUAN?
if your ABP is not high enough, it might be a wise choice to cut loss rather than expecting anything from those crook.
at least the price RM0.10 is still better compared to others like CAP RM0.02.
you know how all these companies are going to end.

noah

408 posts

Posted by noah > 2016-12-10 13:47 | Report Abuse

the explanation for the rejected shoes is simply unacceptable.
like those illegal get rich scheme that offer 10% return per month, they will tell you, i earned a lot of money, but don't ask how i earn, i just happened to be able to earn so much money. don't ask why, just accept the fact and invest with me.

when asked XINQUAN about the identity of the client, they tell you its private and confidential and cannot be disclosed. why is it so secretive about the client?
if you have done nothing wrong, what's wrong to reveal your identity?

when asked about the so call convenient buyer that so conveniently buy all their rejected shoes at a dirt cheap price, did they disclose the buyer identity?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-10 13:52 | Report Abuse

Xinguan, a conman counter ....better to just to avoid loh....!!

No way...to check its true value...when it is run by conman mah...!!

speakup

26,439 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-12-10 14:18 | Report Abuse

Xinquan should be delisted! ASAP! before more ppl get trapped & hurt!

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-10 15:03 | Report Abuse

It is my believe the long arm of law is just door steps away if we are all united and use our collective action to do something for the betterment of tomorrow rather that passing around the problem to someone to hold it and become his problem.

investabc

129 posts

Posted by investabc > 2016-12-11 20:39 | Report Abuse

I have been observing this one from day one, got very tempted few times but never touch it. It does not make sense for a good chinese company to get listing here bcos the china markets pay better premium. Bursa should not let this kind of listing if it does not have jurisdiction.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-11 20:56 | Report Abuse

Sslee, it is good that someone like you make complaints to SC, so that the all world know what is happening to xinquan in Malaysia....we can't just keep silent when financial criminal activities involving stock market in Malaysia... in Singapore the SC laws is much stricter than Malaysia... Bursa Malaysia should follows strict laws like Singapore.....only then foreign investors and local investors have confident in stock market in Malaysia........

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-11 23:54 | Report Abuse

Thank all for the encouragement. This is my first time at an AGM and what an experience, maybe I am still very idealistic in wanting to fight for the true to prevail or (perhaps for the fact that I still hold 3.13 million shares). Xinquan Board of Directors is no seeing the last of me. I had just email to Mr. Ooi Teik Bee asking him to forward my email to Mr. Koon Yew Yin as I need him to make a requisition for Xinquan to convene a special general meeting of the company.
Thank you

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-13 17:13 | Report Abuse

china companies all are conman..... u are here to con retailers....

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-16 18:58 | Report Abuse

Sslee, kamu beli saham xinquan agak banyak juga...3.13 milion shares.....kalau beli saham yang ada bagi dividen >4% kamu masih boleh "hold"... tapi ini tidak....mungkin sudah tiba masanya kamu beli saham berasaskan "margin of safety" dan dividen....factor yang utama dalam FA, “Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Don’t forget rule No. 1”.....Sebab itu semua saham aku ada dividen >4%... kalau rugi pun, sekurang-kurang ada dividen setiap tahun......anywhere, keep fighting...mr.Sslee....

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-16 19:36 | Report Abuse

3.13m shares? Omg....

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-16 19:36 | Report Abuse

I hope yr cost is not too high....

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-16 20:29 | Report Abuse

Btw, what makes u to buy such a big position in xinquan,if i may ask....

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-17 11:59 | Report Abuse

I accumulate this share before the Q4 result come out. My cost is about 20 over cents per share. I sold my REITs share to buy Xingquan because I had analysis Xingquan past Financial result NTA, High Net cash position which I am confident given a fair debate, I will be able to put a strong case (Analysis of past Revenue/Cash ratio) it is inhuman and immoral to hold the cash while the minority shareholders are suffering the BOD should give generous dividend (Which I had tried very hard at the AGM). I was dammed angry when I saw the Q4 result. It cannot be true I need to do the RIGHT THING NOW.
I feel so shameful of the behavior of those Chinaman cheating everywhere without feeling of dignity, shame and remorse (After attending the AGM now I know even the Malaysian independent director Mr. Tan is much worse than the China Man). They aren’t seeing the last of me as I will continuous fighting in whatever way I can. This is because I can, and my desire in honoring and remembering the birth place of my late father and grandfather.
Thank you for asking.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-17 12:28 | Report Abuse

My apology I forget to mention one more reason.
The recent right issue at 30cents although not fully taken up but the China Major Shareholder took up fully their right at 30 cents per share. That is why I thought any price below 30 Cents is a very safe, attractive and bargain price. At the AGM I also put forth why this guy name Xie Zhidong holding so much of Warrant B when his name is not even in top 30 list of mother share? It cannot be right? I had asked Bursa to investigate.
Thank you

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-17 12:43 | Report Abuse

sslee...

accept the reality...
the world has changed....
ppl con here and there... still at large even with evidence....
govt only interested to catch small con man... like pick pockets... gigolo.... WL.... illegal u turn.... no more.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-17 12:47 | Report Abuse

sslee...
I know you feel upset...
I hv the same predicament as you before few years back .... on bjcorp.... Berjaya cock.....
now become BBBJ corp....

so what now you see... listed... warrant ... right issue... delisted... relisted.... wtf lah...

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-17 12:49 | Report Abuse

the vampire tan is still healthy and very charitable...
at least I know 50% of my contribution go to charity lor....
vampire tan took my 50% to use shark fin to brush his cock and to go Russia for 1 night stand....

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-17 12:49 | Report Abuse

the vampire tan is still healthy and very charitable...
at least I know 50% of my contribution go to charity lor....
vampire tan took my 50% to use shark fin to brush his cock and to go Russia for 1 night stand....

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-17 12:51 | Report Abuse

from those lessons... we paid off I understand that ... wealthy ppl in this country do not built ROME in 1 day.....

They plan carefully and make sure ppl like me can get con and fall into the trap..... so that ROME can be built in few months.....

asdf

366 posts

Posted by asdf > 2016-12-17 12:54 | Report Abuse

sslee is doing the right thing

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:05 | Report Abuse

I only wish sslee came to i3 earlier n read thru the previous comments on xinquan n other china co.....i m kind of surprised to note that sslee only bought xinquan last year,after the rights issues

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:07 | Report Abuse

Infact even newspapers did cover china co fraud cases since years ago,in hk,spore etc...mayb sslee just came back from Mars last year??

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-12-17 13:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 17, 2016 01:07 PM | Report Abuse

Infact even newspapers did cover china co fraud cases since years ago,in hk,spore etc...mayb sslee just came back from Mars last year??

Cover China co fraud cases?

Malaysia also got lah

IFCA!

Go see comcorp accounts? Looks like China co accounting?

supersaiyan3

3,129 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-12-17 13:29 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you may succeed if it is vengeance or justice you seek, not your money back.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:29 | Report Abuse

I believe sslee has done his homework on xinquan's ac...he should know the high net cash per share of rm2+,low pe n all the beautiful ghost figures etc...but it seems to me that the reason he bought xinquan last year was that he sees his entry cost was lower than the rights issues of rm0.30 last year n he believe that he is unlikely to lose money as boss may support the prices...kind of curi ayam...but failed...

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:33 | Report Abuse

Sslee,u should bear 90% of the blame...just like those get conned by gold or forex scams,despite repeated cases being reported

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:34 | Report Abuse

Net cash per share of rm2+ n selling at rm0.20+?? Dude,r u alright???

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:37 | Report Abuse

Last but not least,u may try to report this to michael chong of mca...who knows it may help

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 13:46 | Report Abuse

Initially i thought u were conned by oldman after eating free wagyu in meru few years back n i still hv some sympathy to u....coz many get conned by china co when they first came to bursa few years ago..even cold eye also kena...but after i knew u only bought it last year at 0.20+ n for curi ayam purpose (u pressumed boss will support above rights issues price of 0.30) then i think u reap what u sow..

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-17 13:50 | Report Abuse

so you can see rich ppl actually con ppl like us to become rich....

we contribute their wealth...

kfm, xin quan, xinghe, compcock, mqtech, all same same... all operate by crooks.... scam....

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-17 15:37 | Report Abuse

Dear stevooikp,
Sorry to hear your past story. I can understand and empathy with your anger, frustration and hurt that such a rich men is ready to cheat the retail investor. If you had read the questions I pose at Xingquan AGM directly to the face of BOD and Management (So hateful, anger, spiteful, humiliating, revenging and almost wanted to punch them) it is my empathy with all the retail investors that got burnt in this share that I say it loud into their face. For me I do not have any hatred in my heart. I you read between the lines, my whole intention is on the last 4 sentence. The virtue values that I want to tell the whole world.
I had learned to forgive all those that had wrong me and especially I had forgive my own sin, mistake and regret because by forgiving, I can free myself of past baggage and start to do the RIGHT THING NOW. I do not feel upset, anger or sad. I believe whatever action and inaction we do today will have a consequent in the future. I am doing this not because I want revenge or I do not want to face reality. I do what I am doing now in believing my action will bring a better tomorrow for all.
Dear all,
We can choice to live in our sorrow past or forgive ourselves and others, let go all our past baggage and live in NOW and do the Right Thing NOW. I believe alone we may be insignificant but together we can help to shape the future and that future is still on our hand. If you think the current Government is rotten than vote them out of the office in the next GE.
Thank you

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-17 16:02 | Report Abuse

I take full responsibility of my action. Not 90 % Thank you

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-17 16:08 | Report Abuse

Dude if u wanna eat salted fish u have to stand the thirst

lkoky

539 posts

Posted by lkoky > 2016-12-17 18:49 | Report Abuse

dont forget the old fox from osk - OLH

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-17 23:02 | Report Abuse

Thank all, I know you all mean well for me. I am currently working in Indonesia for an Indonesia boss.
I had been busy building and managing oleo-chemical plant and fulfilling my responsibility toward my subordinates, customers and boss. I only invest my spare money mostly on REIT which gives me a return much better than bank. Since the site are now almost fully developed and I had passed on some of my responsibility to my successor. Thus I had some spare time to Google into investment opportunity. I had just found the treasure of investment information in i3 recently (31-8-2016). I had picked up some good share and cut loss when it did not work out. I still hold on Xingquan because I want the true to be told. Yes I had read many write up on fraud on the red chip company but this company had never show any losses except of cause this year. Had received recognition by The Forbes Asia Best under a Billion in 2012. Moreover the Research House Mercury Securities Sdn Bhd still continuous the research report. It will be an honor if I can unmask their true ugly reality, when so many had been fool by it.
Thank ks55 for pre-warning me on those shares I should avoid by all means. I am still learning. I forgive my mistake and regret but I never forget, I will learn from my past mistake and tell myself next time how and where can I improve and my next time is always NOW.
I end with so many shares (about all my profit from by past investment) for the reason if I lose it all, it still Ok to me, I will still continuous with my job and if I win big I would like to retire early and do something else as I had this calling in me that I need to stand up against all those injustices and save our beloved nation before it is too late.
Thank you

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-18 08:15 | Report Abuse

Sorry my apology, I had rechecked my investment from (2007-2016) where I started to make a proper record of my investment. I had invested in those high dividend stocks beside the REIT. My recorded show I had earned total dividend of Rm 319,537, interest income of Rm 10,244 and trading gain of Rm 194,574 with to date average return of 6.46 %. ( I had cut loss all my Xingquan Warrant A) I am still holding a book loss of Rm 525,633
Thank you

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-18 23:03 | Report Abuse

Sslee, keep it up, bro... saham yang berasaskan dividen adalah factor yang penting biarpun macam macam kaedah diguna pakai oleh pelabur....sebab utama saya galakkan penggunaan dividen adalah belum tentu saham boleh naik atau jatuh menjunam bila-bila masa...stok ada risiko tersendiri... sebab itu penggunaan dividen sebagai asas dapat menjana pendapatan bulanan yang lumayan...nak bersara awal pun tak ada masalah, kalau kamu ambil kira dari segi margin of safety..

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-18 23:54 | Report Abuse

Sslee, xinquan is no hope.....since last year; many articles appear on i3, newsletter and stock articles warning about this stock..... it is good that you keep updated to what happening in stock market in Malaysia......even though we are experienced investor, we never stop learning...in any stock that you invest, you need to apply "margin of safety" and dividend as your main criteria in stock selection....you will never know, when the shares prices will drop, but with extra dividend and “margin of safety” that you apply in your stock, you won't lose your capital, am I right?.....keep on fighting, bro.....

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-19 00:07 | Report Abuse

china stock mostly a bit stingy on dividend....that's why i never trust china stock....some more financial report anyhow stated billions of profit from revenue.... which i think cheating shareholders.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-19 14:56 | Report Abuse

stok yang agak sensasi tahun ini.....seperti yang dijangka akan terus menjunam secara perlahan-lahan.....

tslai38

53 posts

Posted by tslai38 > 2016-12-20 14:21 | Report Abuse

hai, fujian fujian

tslai38

53 posts

Posted by tslai38 > 2016-12-20 14:38 | Report Abuse

keep, it will move finally, see those day berjaya land, today samchem...... this is my opinion

tslai38

53 posts

Posted by tslai38 > 2016-12-20 14:43 | Report Abuse

keep and dont everage unless it drop to very very low level and stabilize

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2016-12-20 21:45 | Report Abuse

It will drop to 2 sen, then go to delisting ...

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-21 02:36 | Report Abuse

"drop some more".......memang sudah dijangka... tapi ada orang tak mahu putus asa... mati-mati nak stok ini juga macam kyy... tengok apa kyy cakap: http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/88909.jsp
keputusan muktamad di tangan anda....cuma masa yang akan menentukan hala tuju xinquan di masa hadapan.... kalau teruk sangat, kemungkinan disenarai hitam dari bursa, "delisted" atau diambil alih secara swasta (privatisation) oleh pihak ketiga......tapi nilai saham sudah tentu jatuh kepada tahap yang tersangat rendah.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz