XINGQUAN INT SPORTS HLDG LTD

KLSE (MYR): XINQUAN (5155)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,701 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-08-17 10:38

berjaya

157 posts

Posted by berjaya > 2016-11-03 14:06 | Report Abuse

Can request additional resolution ?

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-03 18:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Ks55 thanks.
I only have 2 pages in Chinese, some storytelling and with 9 mostly general questions. These are question to vent my frustration, anger and at the same time as assessment on their morality, principle and conduct. I hope to be the first to ask these questions and see how they respond. The rest I will let the other participants to ask the detail question.
After that I will make my decision whether there is still hope or sell off and cut the loss.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-03 20:15 | Report Abuse

Mayb can propose shares split or bonus or free warrant...

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-04 12:48 | Report Abuse

I will propose to take this company private. Delist from Malaysia and relist in China or New York. What your opinion?

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-04 12:52 | Report Abuse

U may contact kyy or his grandchildren...i m sure they will be interested..

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-05 08:24 | Report Abuse

By the way is our Malaysia SC will be there during the AGM? I had question and request for our SC.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-11-05 20:06 | Report Abuse

No...our Malaysia SC will never interfere or be there in AGM... are you a newbie??? You should write a letter or call directly to SC instead waste your time waiting for answer.....

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-11-05 20:46 | Report Abuse

Sslee, tak semudah itu cadangan kamu.....Melainkan kamu salah seorang pemegang saham terbesar macam Koon yew yin.... kalau tak.....cakap macam tong yang kosong dengan pihak pengurusan dari china.... kamu tahu mereka tak kisah sangat kamu untung atau rugi.....janji business mereka jalan macam biasa... tak apa, bentang laporan kamu depan muka mereka masa AGM...mungkin mereka boleh respons sama kamu....manalah tahu nasib kamu bagus...mungkin hari itu banyak orang sokong kamu masa AGM...

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-05 21:48 | Report Abuse

Yes this will be my first time to attend an AGM. I just want to know from our SC are they accept those simple replied by xinquan management on the huge loss related to the tailored make shoes. Are'nt SC support to protect the integrity and can take legal action against the BOD for fraud. I intend to propose a detail special audit on this tailored make shoes.

speakup

26,439 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-11-05 22:24 | Report Abuse

PN17 soon......

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-05 22:28 | Report Abuse

By the way can I drop in SC office and seek their advice what are the legal option we as minority shareholder can take againt the BOD. I am also interest to know the MSport Update is the newly elected BOD able to track down the China owner and take control of the fixed asset and cash in bank and is SC taking any responsibility and give full support and help to safeguard the minority share holder interest.

smartly

6,430 posts

Posted by smartly > 2016-11-05 23:49 | Report Abuse

i remember last agm mr. kyy whack them kaw kaw about the real cash in bank & walks away.

i believe the management have pre-planned this long time ago, wanting to get rid of the 'real cash' with some fake stories... i really don't expect the story is such a lame one they have make up. just one simple unbelievable 'fake story' to destroy the entire cash in bank.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-06 07:42 | Report Abuse

In msia they cooked their books (balance sheet/pnl etc)....in china they can even cook their bank statements.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-06 07:44 | Report Abuse

I remember kyy did his last effort to promote xinquan in i3 on the eve of the agm....then on the following day he made noise in the agm n walked out from it....

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-06 08:30 | Report Abuse

Thanks all for the advices

TheContrarian

9,171 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2016-11-06 22:48 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you can still sell off at around 9 sen unless you want to hold out for higher price.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-11-07 02:15 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you are really blur....it is not our malaysia SC responsibility, should you lose your money/capital in share market... or take responsibility for you as a minority shareholder interest... you should lodge a complaint to SC should you notice irregularities in financial report or criminal activities.... then you know what action to be taken....instead of waste your time to to get back your capital...Good luck, bro.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-07 17:30 | Report Abuse

I already move on. I already prepare for the worst with totol loss. What my intention is to confront the China crook and by anymean must make them know crime do not paid sonner or later there will be consequent. And with so many sifu in i3 I am confident I will be able to pick good share and make up the losses very doon. Thanks

geary

6,329 posts

Posted by geary > 2016-11-08 23:28 | Report Abuse

I said b4 dis was Too Good to be True! Look for d Right Business run by Right People n sell at Right Price. Gd luck!

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-11-13 12:42 | Report Abuse

kalau dah terlanjur beli....mesti cepat-cepat "cut loss' kalau melebihi 10%~20%..kalau stok ini ada bagi dividen 7%~ke atas tak apa... tapi ini pulak tidak...kedekut punya syarikat... malah pemegang saham minta dividen macam nak merayu pula.... memang tak reti bahasa betul syarikat dari negara gergasi ini...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-11-13 17:20 | Report Abuse

The numbers and the valuations method already misleading in financial report...what else to say.. with estimated PE of 1.5 times only, then make heavy losses... where got logic? let see the outcome of AGM on 7 Dec, 2016...Maybe someone will throw the chair or shoes when the mood swings on that day? i don't know...let see and come to AGM to know the result....maybe got door gifts or bad news on that day???.....

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-11-14 07:45 | Report Abuse

Still holding the key of your missing suitcase and waiting at the airport?

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-14 08:40 | Report Abuse

Still hold on the key. Already make police report and with so many cameras around airport the thief will be caught. Already received notices to go to Sime Darby convention centre to identify the thief on 7th Dec 2016. Meanwhile just relax and start accumulating CSCTEEL, MASTEEL, JTIASA and BPlant. Thanks for asking and wish me luck.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-11-14 09:15 | Report Abuse

That's right, Mr.Sslee. hold your key, tightly.....it might help you to unlock your suitcase very soon...see you there on 7th DEC, 2016....don't forget to take photo of the culprits on that day and share with us...we are waiting a good news from you as well....good luck, bro....

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-11-14 11:27 | Report Abuse

Good luck.......

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-16 14:46 | Report Abuse

Thank you. BPlant Q3 result just out very good with 5cents dividend. Eagerly waiting for Cscstel, Masteel and Jtiasa Qtr result hope to be good. Thanks all the Sifu in i3.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-11-25 13:34 | Report Abuse

bersiap sedia untuk AGM bulan depan....mungkin dia orang ada bagi angpau atau kasut percuma.. kalau tak baling selipar atau kasut kat pihak pengurusan...biar mereka tahu !!!...kyy mungkin hantam mereka macam tahun lepas...sebab yang paling sakit hati adalah kyy yang banyak melabur kat saham china ini...apa tidaknya, "financial report" semuanya tak betul.....

ljmeng

830 posts

Posted by ljmeng > 2016-11-25 14:06 | Report Abuse

Bring rotten eggs la.....throw at those command....

ljmeng

830 posts

Posted by ljmeng > 2016-11-25 14:09 | Report Abuse

Throw at those conman

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-26 08:54 | Report Abuse

Non violent please we are civilized people.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-11-28 08:40 | Report Abuse

Sslee...just show off only lor like kyy....don't take the comments too much...see you there, bro

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-11-28 10:02 | Report Abuse

mr.Sslee, jangan lupa bawa placard dan duduk di hadapan masa AGM...lagi ramai yang datang lagi meriah....aku pun nak join the parti....

alvinchiam

1,555 posts

Posted by alvinchiam > 2016-11-28 10:22 | Report Abuse

sell

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-30 08:39 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I am eagerly looking forward to attend my first AGM and pose the question face to face to the BOD and Auditor.
I decide to share with I3: (one week early than my original plan)
1. My prepared question.
2. Bursa replied to my complaint.
3. My intended petition letter to His Excellency Ambassador of China Dr. Huang.
Thank all for the advice, support and encouragement.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-30 08:40 | Report Abuse

我的爷爷,我的爸爸来自于中国福建省。那是一个政治斗争,社会动荡,民不聊生的年代。我的爷爷只好带着爸爸远离家乡,来到陌生的马来西亚找生活。
我记得小时候,我们全家大小节衣缩食,过着节俭的生活,因为爸爸要把储到的钱寄给家乡的姑姑。
我记得邓小平刚开放中国时,很多海外华商甚至新加坡政府,情怀中国,义不容辞来到中国,尽力为中国开发 经济蓝天。
经济腾飞,成就了今天的中国。国强民富,也带动了中国企业到海外上市,发展,共享经济成果。
我很敬佩阿里巴巴的创办人,马云先生。他不但是创业家,企业家,还是一名思想家,哲学家,甚至励志导师。他精通语言,能言善辩,把亲身体验以及中国五千年历史,文化领悟到的仁,义,礼,智,信大道理,活学活用在日常言行,言谈,言论,论坛,演讲之间。他经典励志演讲,哲学言论,感人心扉,振奋人心,令人耳目一新,有了新思维,看见了新希望。他流利的英语,让老外见识到中国人心,另一面的“真”,“善”,“美”。我引以为傲。
我万万想不到,来大马上市的中国华商,竟然是一群人面兽心,狼心狗肺,忘恩负义的败家子,到处造假行骗。如果你们要偷,要抢,要骗,这种丢脸,羞耻的事,在自家门口做就好了,不要丢脸丢到海外来,让我们淡黄子孙因你蒙羞。
我还以为星泉是大马上市,中国企业的最后一道防线,想不到连你都沦陷了,情何以堪。你们伤痛了我们的情感,破坏了从商诚信的原则。更严重的,你们污损了自己国家,中国形象,中国名誉。你们不但把中国国家主席习近平,“一带一路”,互信互利,双赢共荣的宏愿当成耳边风,还狠狠的打了他一巴掌。你们的道德竟然堕落到这种地步,到底在你们的身上发生了什么事情?
我读过小学六年华教,还稍微懂得何谓修身,立业,治国,福天下。今天我要问你有关修身的三个问题。
1. 修身之道:以责为主,国家兴衰,人人有责,国有国责,民有民责,父有父责,子有子责。我问你:(董事会)
一) 身为董事,执行董事,你们的责任是什么?你们担当得起这个责任吗?
二) 一单政府机构订单,三百六十万双特制鞋子,一次交货,全部退还(不合格)亏损4.157亿人民币。这种离谱,不符常规,荒唐的事故是不是牵涉到滥权,贪污,腐败,官商勾结,不当,不法,造假的行为?你们有没有尽了法律上的责任,深入调查,以法律保护公司的利益,把亏损降到最低点?有关1.575亿人民币可疑债务,你们是否正在采取任何法律行动收回债务?
三) 造成严重亏损, 你们有没有追查原因,吸取教训,追究责任?对以那些严重失误,失信,失职的主管,你们做了什么处罚?处罚了多少人?对你们自己的失职,你们做了什么惩罚?

2. 修身之道:以容为本。胸可行舟,我们的心胸要宽阔到可以容的下天下人对我们的指责,天下人对我们的期待,先忧人之忧,后乐人之乐。我问你.(主席兼执行董事 DATO’ WU)
一) 你的心胸是不是狭窄到只容得下你自己,你姐姐,你姐夫,而容不下我们这一群小股东?
二) 你有没有捍卫到我们小股东的利益,为我们的利益着想?
三) 当你大吃大喝,好吃好睡时,有没有想到我们现在小股东的心情?
悲伤,绝望,悔不当初。我成为受害者也罢,却牵连到亲朋好友跟进,成了牺牲品。我对不起他们,我千古罪人,我罪该万死,我百口莫辩,我气上心头,我怒火冲天,我痛恨你们这种人渣。我恨不得跑上去,狠狠的给你一个大拳头。可是我不会这样做,我还有人文,来者是客,我以礼相待。可是你不要以为我们是好欺负的。
3. 修身之道:以耻为中。人活着要有尊严,要懂得羞耻。西楚霸王项羽,感叹大势已去,时不已我,无脸在回去见江东父老,只托船夫,把爱马渡江送回家乡。自己在乌江边,战死沙场,了结了一生传奇,豪杰之生涯。我问你:(董事会)
一) 融资上市时,拿了人家一股块八钱马币资金,扩张业务,大展鸿图。如今八年后,一股跌倒剩下几分钱,你们羞不羞耻?你们还有没有尊严?
二) 审计师:特制鞋子,亏损4.157亿人民币,你有没有深入审查?现在账目的现金,是真是假?还有没有什么未爆弹?(请说明审计方法,审计发现和审计结论。请解释为什么利息收入如此之低?请解释第72页,项目20材料合同?)
三) 你们知错吗?错在那里?怎样弥补你们的过错?
最后老兄我奉劝你们一句:耻者知错能改,子曰:人非圣贤,谁能无过,知错能改,善莫 大焉。爱之深,责之切,回头是岸,请你们摸着你们的良心,以真诚的心回答我以上的问题。

注:修身,立业,治国,福天下。
修身之道:以责为主,以容为本,以耻为中。
立业之道 :以礼为主,以毅为本,以诚为中。
治国之道 :以民为主,以能为本,以正为中。
富民之道 :以勤为主,以法为本,以廉为中。

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-30 08:40 | Report Abuse

I had made an email complaint to Bursa highlight as follow: Can I, Bursa or SC make a police report of suspect fraud so that a thorough investigation can be carried out as I do not wish to see Xinquan will follow the same fate as Msports (another trouble red chip company) where the China directors just disappear. We need to work together to protect the Integrity of Bursa/SC and to take action before it is too late.
Bursa replied as follow:
Aduan Bursa <aduan@bursamalaysia.com>
To
Soon Sheng Lee
Nov 11 at 10:40 AM
Dear Sir,
Reference is made to your email on the above matter.
We have escalated the email to our line department concerned for their further action. The assessment into the matter you highlighted may take time, depending on the complexity of the issues raised. However, we will undertake the necessary actions to ensure that your e-mail is looked into accordingly and will take the necessary enforcement actions if there is any breach of Listing Requirements.
As we do not play the role of ombudsman nor do we conduct arbitration, in the event of conflicts or financial losses, the aggrieved parties need to file the claims through the appropriate legal process in court.
We will also make the necessary referral to other relevant authorities should we come across any potential breaches of other regulations / Acts (other than the Listing Requirements).
In the meantime, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +603-2732 0067.
Thank you.
Customer Care and Complaint Bureau
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
Our Ref: CC/215/16

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-30 08:41 | Report Abuse

I had written a petition letter address to His Excellency Ambassador of China Dr. Huang.
Urging the China government to take action against those Red Chip Companies for fraud.
I intend to collect another 2 signatures during the AGM and then hand in this petition letter to His Excellency Ambassador of China Dr. Huang.
Can anyone advice me what is the proper way/channel/protocol for handing in such petition letter? Thanks. My petition letter as follow:
请愿书
7-12-2016
致:驻马来西亚,尊敬的中国大使,黄惠康博士:
诚心祝贺马来西亚首相纳吉与中国国家主席习近平,两国领导人把马中双边关系推向更高峰,取得更高的宽度,高度和互信度,更宽阔的合作领域,进一步促进双边经济。
大马人民期待“一带一路”经贸走廊,基础建设,能带来互信互利,双赢共荣的成果。
恳请尊敬的中国大使,黄惠康博士关注大马上市,中国企业背道而驰,造假行骗,造成众多小股东钱财尽失,对中国企业完全失去信心,对中国政府埋怨。
古人有曰:得人心者,得天下。失人心者,失天下。
恳请中国政府不可放任大马上市,中国企业造假行骗。骗我钱财,伤你诚信,失我人心。
请严厉打击企业造假行骗,将企业骗子擒拿归案,绳之以法,树建中国法律威信。
树立中国为有正义,有诚信,有法律,有责任,勇于担当及受人尊敬的新兴超级大国。
我先此致谢。

1. _________________________________电子邮件:_______________________________

2. _________________________________电子邮件:_______________________________

3. _________________________________电子邮件:_______________________________

附件:红筹疑云.何时见日
http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1554635/%E7%BA%A2%E7%AD%B9%E7%96%91%E4%BA%91%EF%BC%8E%E4%BD%95%E6%97%B6%E8%A7%81%E6%97%A5

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-11-30 08:42 | Report Abuse

English translation on the 9 questions as below without the story telling part:

A) Responsibility: The rise and fall of the Nation is the responsibility of all. State had state responsibility, citizen had citizen responsibility, father had father responsibility and son had son responsibility. I ask you: (Board of Directors)
1. As director, managing director what are your responsibilities? Are you capable of such responsibility?
2. A single contract with government agency to supply 3.6 million pair of tailored made shoes. One shipment in whole all rejected because of specification issue and incurs loss of 415.7 million RMB. If this outrageous, unconventional and absurd affair involve: abuse of power, corruption, collusion, criminal activities and fraud? Had you carried out your legal responsibility to initiate in-depth investigation and seek legal redress to protect company interest and minimize the losses to the minimum? On 157.5 million RMB of doubtful debt, had you taken legal action to recover the debt?
3. On heavy losses have you analysis the root cause, learn the lessons and hold people accountable? What penalties have you taken against those managers (Incompetent, dishonest and dereliction of duty) responsible for the loss? How many managers were punished? And for your own dereliction of duty what punishment had you imposed on yourself?

B) Big heart: We must have big and open heart to accept criticism and expectation of all, be the first to worry and carried the whole burden and the last to enjoy the fruit of success. I ask you: (Chairman and CEO DATO’ WU)
1. Is your heart is so narrow that it can only accommodate the interest of yourself, your sister, you brother in-law? And never have any space for the minority shareholders interest?
2. Have you ever defended our minority shareholder interest? And do something for the sake of our interest?
3. When you are enjoying all the tapping of the company, had it occur to you how we minority shareholders are suffering and feeling now?
(Sorrow, despair, remorseful because of me my relative and good friends also becomes victim, I am sorry; no word can express how sorry I am. I hate you the scum. I am angry and in rage can’t wait to give you a big punch, but I won’t do that because I am civilized and treat guest with mannerism. But don’t ever think that we can be easily bully)

C) Dignity and Shame: We must live with dignity and know what shame is. I ask you: (Board of Directors)
1. During IPO you had taken RM 1.80 a share from shareholders to expand the company business. Today after 8 year later the share had fallen to worth only a few RM cents. Have you any feeling of shame? Do you have dignity?
2. Auditor: Had you done a forensic audit on the tailored make shoes? Is the cash in bank real or fraud? Are there any more unexploded time bombs in the account? (Please explain the audit method, audit finding and audit conclusion. Please explain why interest incomes are so low? Please explain page 72, items 20 Material contract)
3. Do you know your mistake? What mistake? How to change course and correct the mistake?
Please answers my questions with yours clear conscience and pure heart.

nakata

306 posts

Posted by nakata > 2016-12-01 00:45 | Report Abuse

i'm second on voting KYY as BOD, i think it is brilliant idea ! nevertheless, the company already in bad shape, i would suggest KYY to take over the business and manage by trusted person instead.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-02 09:44 | Report Abuse

mr.Sslee, keep it up !!!....

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-02 11:19 | Report Abuse

Sslee, u may contact KYY via his facebook or koonyewyin.com .U will certainly put more pressure on the management if u obtain Koon's (one of the major shareholder) support.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-02 15:24 | Report Abuse

tak ada transaksi untuk beberapa hari... kalau ada pun, volume tak memuaskan....nampaknya memang dah sampai dasar laut......

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-12-02 16:14 | Report Abuse

Who want to continue the hollow story? KYY?

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-03 01:21 | Report Abuse

kyy won't bother too much...for him this stock like his side dishes menu...after all, he is rich millionaires tycoon.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-03 08:51 | Report Abuse

I cannot understand why keep blaming KYY for Xinquan. The fact is at the time of his recommendation all the indicators: FA, PE, NTA, Cash Flow, Revenue growth and Profit growth are all super positive. What we cannot analyze and foreseen is the future behavior, trustworthiness and integrity of the BOD and Owner. So who to blame? Growth up and take responsibility for our own action. Why keep insulting each other when we can be dignified and magnanimous. Our enemy is those crooked and fraudster BOD and Owner fight them in whatever way we can in court of law and in court of opinion. Must make them understand crime does not pay, sooner or later there will be consequence. Peace is upon all of us except those criminals. Do attend the Xinquan AGM on 7th Dec 2016 and exercise your voting right.

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2016-12-03 11:08 | Report Abuse

I think Mr KYY shd take over Xinquan since it is so undervalue, just like Mr Paramjit take over Msport to teach Chinaman a lesson . Show to China Malaysia BOLEH .

mjlee

449 posts

Posted by mjlee > 2016-12-03 12:15 | Report Abuse

xinquan is cons company..empty..why bother?

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-03 12:35 | Report Abuse

Some say Karma. Other say you reap what you sowed. I believe every action or inaction you take today will have a consequent in the future. We are now collectively living in the consequent of our pass action or inaction. The choice is up to us whether to take action now and change the future or just don’t brother and keep complaining why life seem to be so hard now. Individually we can be very insignificant but collectively we can do a lot of things together.

smartly

6,430 posts

Posted by smartly > 2016-12-03 14:09 | Report Abuse

kyy still own xinquan shares ?
i think he has sold all his shares.
you won't see him in this coming agm.

Sslee

5,783 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-03 14:51 | Report Abuse

Actually I am hoping KYY and CharlesT will sign the petition letter. That will be a great.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz