XINGQUAN INT SPORTS HLDG LTD

KLSE (MYR): XINQUAN (5155)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,701 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-08-17 10:38

nklye

844 posts

Posted by nklye > 2017-09-07 11:47 | Report Abuse

By then good for you Uncle KYY. May the stock be relisted again. Hope you make huge profit and start to give more scholarships to needy children, needy children do not means only those who are poor. Actually poor is quite relative. Some low middle class children too need scholarship to pursue their ambition and talent which can be only be acquire in oversea universities or good quality universities. But their parents who may have few children can't really afford the fees. lodging and daily expenses, thus these talented and high spirited children ambition and talent are buried... Few studies have shown that low middle class children are the most been left out for any aid. Many lump them together with middle class or high but they cannot be considered as poor class that easily get aids

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-09-08 01:19 | Report Abuse

Mr.koon, I hope u look into huaan as well. It perfectly fit your criteria. I guess it will show profit higher and higher this year.

yewyin33

294 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2017-09-08 12:35 | Report Abuse

You must read my latest posting on my blog "Xingquan is a good bet"

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-09-08 13:06 | Report Abuse

in 2010 n 2011 price of xinquan never went below rm1....how could u managed to buy yr 17m shares at rm0.70? boss gave discount 50% ah?

Or mayb u made another mistake in yr calculation again n will come out with a revised one tmr?

u need to pinjam my calculator or not?

Posted by maunkulopdollah > 2017-09-08 14:49 | Report Abuse

Basically when the counter relisted..the price will jump significantly..and the shareholder will lock the ceiling price..that's the way to increase price of Xingquan..a good games and a good bet who are holding the shares before suspension..good luck guys!

Kays

201 posts

Posted by Kays > 2017-09-08 16:31 | Report Abuse

I follow blindly as one of my early investment when i was newbie. And this really thought me well, still holding it as my worst performing stock in my portfolio.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2017-09-08 16:48 | Report Abuse

u must give some credit to KYY, for misleading , and the/his "error"

AhSeng

645 posts

Posted by AhSeng > 2017-09-08 18:02 | Report Abuse

History tell us. Do not touch any china company share in Malaysia . Such as CSL. Xdl. ...... .

SALAM

1,024 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2017-09-08 18:10 | Report Abuse

The super Mario KYY the great is fully and completely stuck inside-out.
Would be interesting to see how he gets out...Stayed tuned, could be the millennium lesson for all investors

Posted by BuyWithConviction > 2017-09-08 19:45 | Report Abuse

Interesting to see how this turns out. Usually gone case but depends on actual reason why accounts could not be finalized.

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2017-09-08 19:51 | Report Abuse

Gone case yes at least when Huaan traded at 2-3 sen. Now Huaan up 10 times more in 2 weeks perhaps Xinquan and other China counters still suspended might relook whether justify too long suspensions.

Posted by BuyWithConviction > Sep 8, 2017 07:45 PM | Report Abuse
Interesting to see how this turns out. Usually gone case but depends on actual reason why accounts could not be finalized.

Berkat

582 posts

Posted by Berkat > 2017-09-08 22:21 | Report Abuse

i wish i have not sell the Xinquan earlier

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-09-08 23:48 | Report Abuse

BUT YOUR FACTORY IS BURNED WOH.....

http://m.mnw.cn/jinjiang/xieye/52119.html

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-09 00:58 | Report Abuse

Dear CharlesT,
Mr. Koon already said, “I am sorry that I made a mistake in calculating my average cost.” Can we be magnanimous and move on.
Believe me, I wish when I reach the age of 84, my brain still have the tenacity of reading and writing daily as what Mr. Koon is doing.
For your information I had wrote in to SC and BURSA seeking their help on what action we can take together in Xingquan.
Thank you

NOTHING MUCH U CAN DO LOH...U DID NOT SELL UR SHARE B4 SUSPENSION...NOW JUST WAIT TOGETHER WITH UNCLE KOON LOH...!!

Raider comment;

Lets be fair loh...Xinguan already suspended & no more trading mah...!!
Not much harm for new potential Xinguan shareholders loh..!!

THEN WHY KYY STILL PROMOTING XINGUAN LEH ??
ANS; UNCLE KOON JUST WANT TO PUT ON RECORDS HIS LONGTERM DECISION TO INVEST IN XINGUAN IS CORRECT AFTER ALL LOH..!!

IN A WAY UNCLE KOON, TRY TO DEMONSTRATE THE HIGH POTENTIAL RETURN OF XINGUAN, IN ORDER TO PROVE & SHOW HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL GOOD INVESTORS WITH INTENTION TO REPAIR HIS SHARTERED RECORDS ON XINGUAN LOH...!!

husbandd

12 posts

Posted by husbandd > 2017-09-09 14:56 | Report Abuse

100% agreed . If you are being constantly condemned for giving comments with ulterior motives, even though you are such a good God-sent man to help investors, would you still continue to write, not withstanding that you had mentioned your last article is the last for you. Hello friends, you don't have to be a genius to figure this out. Just use your common sense. Caveat omptor.

ycbang

468 posts

Posted by ycbang > 2017-09-09 16:23 | Report Abuse

In fact people forward his comments...he comments on his own blog...Why you all so kepochi?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-09 16:34 | Report Abuse

uncle koon why when 2.5cts didn't tell people to buy? now already up more than 100% only telling people to buy

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2017-09-09 17:38 | Report Abuse

what assets also stripped away already

Posted by BuyWithConviction > 2017-09-09 21:03 | Report Abuse

It is not a matter whether money can be eventually made from the stock or not but whether it was wise to keep averaging down as the price collapsed over the years, even if the fundamentals and valuations were good which I don't think they were. There are many better ways to make money, this doesn't look like one to me.

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-09 21:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by BuyWithConviction > Sep 9, 2017 09:02 PM | Report Abuse

It is not a matter whether money can be eventually made from the stock or not but whether it was wise to keep averaging down as the price collapsed over the years, even if the fundamentals and valuations were good which I don't think it was. There are many better ways to make money, this doesn't look like one to me.

Raider comment,

Lets be fair loh...Xinguan already suspended & no more trading mah...!!
Not much harm for new potential Xinguan shareholders loh..!!

THEN WHY KYY STILL PROMOTING XINGUAN LEH ??
ANS; UNCLE KOON JUST WANT TO PUT ON RECORDS, HIS LONGTERM DECISION TO INVEST IN XINGUAN IS CORRECT AFTER ALL LOH..!!

IN A WAY UNCLE KOON, TRY TO DEMONSTRATE THE HIGH POTENTIAL RETURN OF XINGUAN, IN ORDER TO PROVE & SHOW HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL GOOD INVESTORS WITH INTENTION TO REPAIR HIS SHARTERED RECORDS ON XINGUAN LOH...!!

Sometime rich businessman wants to settle a score on its failed ego mah...!!
Put some monies on big risk is not an issue to fight back, bcos to them "face" is more important than monies loh...!!

husbandd

12 posts

Posted by husbandd > 2017-09-10 08:22 | Report Abuse

If I were him I will stop commenting. The more he writes the more diminished his credibility. But perhaps he really has other agenda or to say the least - he is suffering from attention deficiency syndrome which only a psychiatrist can decipher. Age is not a lisence to be forgiven; you want to delve with it then you deal with it. Yes it is interesting to watch how this episode of his going to unfold

CharlesT

14,538 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-09-10 12:05 | Report Abuse

I think Koon didnt manage to makan lunch with chinaman n most likely chinaman wanna see it to be delisted fm Bursa.

lets c how it goes.

I think the reason behind Koon's latest few posts on Xinquan is that he tried to tell everybody that his cost in Xinquan was low (fm 6 cents tot 10 cents+) and he didnt lose tens of millions in Xinquan....

So dont worry be happy sup sup sui money still Superinvestor kikiki

kelvin61

825 posts

Posted by kelvin61 > 2017-09-10 15:49 | Report Abuse

That is why I am perplexed how could a man of kyy's intelligence be so foolish to believe that Xingquan is a good bet. Now he will be crying all the way to the bank instead.

Sslee

4,571 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-09-10 21:02 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I am perplexed as of many of you are, as of the reasons why Mr. Koon wrote his last two articles on Xingquan? “05-Sept 2017 Is Xingquan a Good Bet?” then again on “08 Sep 2017 Xingquan is a Good Bet”
Anyhow please allow me to dissect what Mr. Koon is trying to say?
The first article is to tell many of his detractors that he is brave to buy 50.5 million shares at average price of 3.5 cents just before the share is suspended. His current holding of 86.9 million Xingquan share at average cost of only 6.85 cents thus it is a good bet as the chance are very high if Xingquan is relist he is able to recovered or profited from his shareholding.
Note: I can understand his pen-up frustration that his detractors keep heaping on his multi millions holding on Xingquan and some even estimate his is going to lose about RM 30-50 million in Xingquan.

The second article is to partially say sorry that he made a mistake in calculating his average cost and recalculate his total cost of 86.9 million Xingquan share as RM 15.8 million. He self criticize; “Now I am in the limelight. The whole investing community thinks that I am crazy” then again self praise, “The road to my successful track record is knowledge, confidence, willing to take calculated risk and patience”. He further quantifies his calculated risks or his confident as below:
1. CIMB is the under writer at RM 1.75 per share in year 2009.
2. Xingquan received over RM 100 million from the IPO and spend it on building factory, ancillary facilities and 7 blocks of flats for 3000 workers.
3. The current facilities sit on a large piece of land purchased from government for a song.
4. Xingquang has 110 distribution outlets.
5. All these solid assets would have appreciated by now and cannot just disappear in thin air.
6. He visited Xingquan factory in Jingjiang, was so impressed but remain patience and only bought Xingquan share in year 2010.
Seeing is believing! I can understand why Mr. Koon took this calculated risk and make his conclusion that Xinguan is a Good Bet. However I would like to offer my humble caution that I attended the eight AGM on Dec 2016 and my inner instinct tell me something is not right with the Management and China owner. That first encounter had changed me and now I am on the crusade to find out the truth and the whole truth about Xingquan. I am currently seeking the advice of my china friend, SC and BURSA as of what I can do.

To be fair to Mr. Koon, Please take a look at Xingquan quarterly report at below link.
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/5155.jsp
Mr. Koon is right to be very angry and walks out of the Seventh AGM Dec 2015. From listing till available quarterly result before the Seventh AGM on Dec 2015. Xingquan was continuing making good profit. It’s NTA as reported on 26-11-2015 is RM 3.72.
Please also check up on below link.
https://www.forbes.com/companies/xingquan-international-sports-holdings/
Xingquan was awarded Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion (2012)
So my questions remain:
1. Whose faults are in allowing Red Chips companies to swindle our hard earn money?
2. Whose duty and responsibility in cleaning out the riffraff?
Thank you.

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2017-09-11 08:27 | Report Abuse

At best for speculation because is a penny stock and many like to speculate. "Interesting" to watch red chip companies in action while authorities inaction. Good luck.

lkoky

539 posts

Posted by lkoky > 2017-09-11 08:33 | Report Abuse

"""1. CIMB is the under writer at RM 1.75 per share in year 2009."""

This has to be one of the crappiest reason for buying into this stock!.

kelvin61

825 posts

Posted by kelvin61 > 2017-09-11 09:12 | Report Abuse

@ sslee. No need to justify the reason for kyy to buy into Xingquan n his brave stunt to average down his price. He can only do it with deep pockets. Not any Tom, Dick and Harry can do this although he normally says smart investors should do. It reflects his shallow understanding of market dynamics and the average investors purchasing power. Tell me which China's red chips has done well in stock price on Bursa? The answer is NO. The next best candidate being CSL is in the same situation. Rock low price against high NTA and cash per share. Should investors buy simply because our self proclaimed super investor is buying? You talk like a greenhorn in the market place and have the audacity to try to defend the indefensible. Please tell kyy to be consistent in his investment methodology less we assume he is nothing but a rogue trader.

AlexLin

2 posts

Posted by AlexLin > 2017-09-11 09:23 | Report Abuse

its a scam counter

ocelot

59 posts

Posted by ocelot > 2017-09-11 10:12 | Report Abuse

Ltr xinquan out of suspension uncle koon will be laughing

Posted by michael_jackson > 2017-09-11 10:14 | Report Abuse

this stock already suspended....and yet mr.koon still want to promote and write article about xinquan....nothing can be done since this stock already suspended.....if delisted, then it is gone case already.....until then, mr.koon will try his best to convince us that xinquan is valuable stock....for mr.koon, xinquan is a good bet.....whether he is right or wrong....i have no answer...since i invested in selected china stock like china construction joint venture/ebusiness with malaysia...i do make profit... for xinquan stock, i already very suspicious about this counter since the management is very very stingy with dividend and not willing to share profits during AGM...what else....this type of stock must be kicked out from malaysia bursa counter long long time ago....

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-11 10:36 | Report Abuse

maybe he bought a lot and give SC some of his stocks to let it open? hahaha

Posted by BuyWithConviction > 2017-09-11 21:52 | Report Abuse

In the stock market, the difference between having high conviction and being foolish is a fine line. Even seasoned investors need to regularly remind themselves not to take unnecessary risks, If you are right eventually you only become a good gambler, not a savvy investor.

Posted by dayang_suri > 2017-09-11 23:19 | Report Abuse

maybe mr.koon can not sit quiet when xinquan is suspended.....got lot of money but still not enough for him.....write some more article promoting xinquan....

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2017-09-11 23:45 | Report Abuse

CSL...factory burned; substantial $ for advertisement, etc.
Cnohua.... few hundred million paid as deposits since 2013 with qualified audit opinions till now, revenue dropped from fee hundred millions to two digits millions now with losses;
Xinquan...and other red chips, ya, cheap.
Looks like none of them have any compliance issues, sound good.
Good luck.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-09-13 14:59 | Report Abuse

Don't challenge Mr koon later he ask you to show your track record!

Kang Yao

525 posts

Posted by Kang Yao > 2017-09-14 17:56 | Report Abuse

https://list.tmall.com/search_product.htm?spm=a220m.1000858.1000724.4.4c637810M1KEuT&q=%B5%C2%D2%E2%D6%BE%C9%BD%B7%E5&sort=d&style=g&from=.shop.pc_1_searchbutton#J_Filter

Their Tmall statistic looks quite bad.
The mainstream player are shifting to Asian celebrity, how can they fight, check out sevenwolves
https://list.tmall.com/search_product.htm?q=%C6%DF%C6%A5%C0%C7&type=p&spm=a220m.1000858.a2227oh.d100&from=.list.pc_1_searchbutton

If they don't have a competitive edge, The more counter they bragged about, the more they will bleed.

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2017-09-15 07:30 | Report Abuse

Whether these red chips listed here actually intend to compete. If yes, at least they still can be trusted. If no, it is not about their competitiveness but is about integrity, which is a time bomb like skim cepat kaya.

Posted by michael_jackson > 2017-09-15 16:56 | Report Abuse

just because mr.koon is rich investor, does not mean he can anyhow look down on those unlucky investors.......

husbandd

12 posts

Posted by husbandd > 2017-09-15 18:03 | Report Abuse

Who asked you to follow his advice?? He did not force anyone into buying. He can push and promote whatever he wants. Write as much as he wants. The decision is still yours

Posted by Willbesomeone > 2017-09-20 08:37 | Report Abuse

dragon stocks are good at nothing but fraudulent, their financial could not be trusted even the cash level is for investor's illusion. Look at what happen to those Chinese companies listed in Singapore, Canada, USA and etc. majority if not all of them commiting frault. Sino Forest and many more are the great example of bogus accounting and even burned John Paulson. One shall not promote its own agenda here. This company will be ultimately delisted.

Posted by dayang_suri > 2017-09-20 10:20 | Report Abuse

waiting for mr.koon to kill the dragon stocks....maybe he can throw away chair at board of directors this time around at AGM.....haha....

Posted by michael_jackson > 2017-09-20 10:53 | Report Abuse

very interesting if xinquan delisted or anything that can make mr.koon more richer....who know.....Only God Knows.... waiting for more drama coming soon.......Drama akan datang tahun 2017/2018!!!!

Posted by BuyWithConviction > 2017-09-20 20:49 | Report Abuse

No matter what happens eventually, I still believe it is unnecessarily risky to average down on a stock with red flags as its price collapses over the years. It is no longer an investment but gambling. Not giving a good example of a savvy investor.

Posted by dayang_suri > 2017-09-21 23:42 | Report Abuse

this dragon stock still sleeping.....

Posted by malaysiakuku > 2017-09-26 18:44 | Report Abuse

naga sedang tidur nyenyak sekarang....tak boleh diganggu... ...tempoh 6 bulan masih dalam pemantauan pihak yang berwajib...

Posted by maunkulopdollah > 2017-09-27 19:39 | Report Abuse

When the dragon is dancing..kyy senyum sendiri..semua bad commentors cabut lari..sembunyi diri..hihi

Posted by maunkulopdollah > 2017-11-06 19:31 | Report Abuse

Jack Ma is looking e-commerce public listed company to be taken over in Malaysia.. Is Xingquan on his shortlisting radar..hihi

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2017-11-07 14:59 | Report Abuse

no investors in the right mind would take the risk in this stock like Mr.Koon.His defense of this stock is like gambling on bad risk......nobody will do it....only Mr.Koon. Afterall he can afford to lose.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2017-11-07 15:09 | Report Abuse

smell very fishy.........kasihan the local investors....since June also cannot prepare accounts....how to trust a company like this.....money cannot buy trust.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2017-11-07 15:11 | Report Abuse

bank account...........can verify or not.....properties vanish or not ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz