TENAGA NASIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): TENAGA (5347)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.10 (1.22%)

Day's Change

8.07 - 8.16

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

10,915 comment(s). Last comment by Deekay 5 minutes ago

Understand

395 posts

Posted by Understand > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Bob seriously don't know come out from which financial institution. Really seems to know nothing about business principals. He keep plucking from sky the financial indicator and telling the whole world he is sifu Bob the financial expert but the real fact he got conned multiple of time by meow meow ,lost until no more money and ended up need to do all kind of odd jobs to recover.
Very clear epf already knows the headwind coming ahead , with the Tp supporting the numbers ,they are disposing on daily basic and leaveling the bilis trapped behind.

Understand

395 posts

Prudent investor show me your work out before you mislead the rest.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Under Can't Stand, if you don't know anything, don't pretend that you know, otherwise you are only making a fool of yourself. Our PM has announced that there would be no electricity and water tariff increases for Peninsula consumers and the government would be bearing the RM5.8 billion subsidy.

"Prudent investor show me your work out before you mislead the rest."
No need to work, just understand some very simple English.

InvestorX

26 posts

Posted by InvestorX > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

In order to cover back the cost, icpt surcharge should be increased. Base tariffs has already been set earlier. Icpt surcharge remains the same means earnings will be affected as well as dividend payout. I guess this has been reflected on the current price.

Understand

395 posts

I'll leave this for now. Next Quarter report I'll be back.
Let's see by then what is the share price and the profit loss.
'Government absorb' also cannot understand. Really joker.

Understand

395 posts

Is not reflected yet. Epf is dumping bcos there know well ahead the figure will be bad.
The previous quarter, the coal price was 3times lower. Prudent investor is some day dreamer talking without showing the numbers.

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

EXACTLY! as Funds have adjusted their portfolio and Price earning for Tenaga and leveled at Current price. Water always finds its Levels.....

InvestorX
In order to cover back the cost, icpt surcharge should be increased. Base tariffs has already been set earlier. Icpt surcharge remains the same means earnings will be affected as well as dividend payout. I guess this has been reflected on the current price.

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

"Under-cannot-stand is not aware of how much our local Funds are holding these Blue chips and how much to shave for "Trading" purposes. Even local funds trade, YES, and only these eediots doesn't know it.

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

But when Local funds BUYs, the report comes in a few days to a week later and these bilis chased like hell and trapped for the slaughter.......hahahaha...jokers.

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

For the Record...."Under-cannot-stand" doesn't even know the quantity still held and volume sold by EPF but shitting his pants because a few hundred lots (in 1000s) were out......little boys with small heart, too scared for adult world.

Understand

395 posts

I think Bob also got Conned by Mabel. He see got leng lui. Leng lui say buy and miau say meow meow meow tq, so he follow. Then after that Leng Lui say no money leng chai, buy la. Bob think again, uhh leng lui call buy again, whoh...sweat.... Ok buy. After a few time got conned, BOB got no more money. He ask Leng Lui, no money dy how ahh.
Miau say , no money. Hmmmm. What's your name again.
And there after, BOB follow Mabel where ever she goes and then start calling Mabel all sort of name. To name Con Mabel, Akua...
.. buy at you own risk..

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

Hahaha...broken records going round and round without FACTs and FIGURES....just LIES and making a fool of himself....everyone can see that.

Just name these so-called Stocks, please????

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

Had enough of your own LIES???? No more silly jokes????? MY TURN.............

Overheard a Nurse telling her friend at a clinic for Child Birth........where "Under-cannot-stand" is a Patient.

Doctor : I have read the Tests results from your Sperm count, your're fine. Can please tell me how you try to get your wife pregnant?
Under-cannot-stand : with this.......(sticking out his tongue)

Understand

395 posts

Yeah right, I already show the figure. No need financial expert to work out profit and loss. Simple math's. The material cost trippled with the rest of the variable constant that will means if the tariff being held same then the earnings will need to absorb this cost. Which will translate to lower earnings.
Just compare the earnings relative to the coal price cost of rm13bill, you'll know how much TNB need to absorb.

"The previous quarter, the coal price was 3times lower. Prudent investor is some day dreamer talking without showing the numbers."
Even if coal price were to spike by 30 times, it would have no effect on TNB's bottom line. TNB would have lost RM900 million instead of making RM900 million in the latest quarter had there been no compensation from the government.

BobAxelrod

1,984 posts

No point to teach this "under-cannot-stand" kid who is trying to get info on Gobermen's subsidy, Coal forward contracts, Compensations and Stabilising Electric Tariff by Gobermen....hahahahaha...laugh die me....RM4.50??? Really????

Just IGNORE him.

Understand

395 posts

Yeah right. Government going to take money elsewhere to cover the lost from TNB. Really jokers.

Understand

395 posts

Rm 4.50.. is coming

Posted by darren2021 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

4.5 i surely join be small shareholder

Posted by TreeTopView > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

"The government had in January announced an electricity tariff surcharge of 3.7 sen per kilowatt hour (kWh) for non-domestic users for the February to June 2022 period, while maintaining a two sen rebate for domestic users.
The status quo in the electricity tariff surcharge in 2H22 comes with government commitment to bear subsidies amounting to RM5.8 billion, amid the sharp increase in fuel and other generation costs."

Now, eff off!

Posted by TreeTopView > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

I've been away for three weeks and returned last weekend. Eventually last Sunday night I logged on to i3 for a bit of entertainment but was amazed how low and toxic this Forum has become. It was never the best place for investors BUT it had deteriorated beyond belief in only 3 weeks!

The Tenaga thread was bad but when compared to the utter shite that was posted in some other threads, it was actually tame.

I can foresee where this will end, as I've seen similar things happen in an overseas market forum. Believe me, it could end in tears for some posters.

Anyway, to the good guys, have a nice weekend.

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Even without tariff increase the billing is dubious.
From RM 25 to RM 40 monthly billing, it has increased to RM100 for the same consumption.
It's robbery. Consumer rights are blocked by sham Consumer Ministry.

"Rm 4.50.. is coming"
RM14.50 will come earlier. RM4.50 will come after adjustment for a 3 for 1 bonus issue. Maybe you don't understand what a 3 for 1 bonus is. It is too complicated for you.

Understand

395 posts

Lol. You baru tamat sekolah finance ke.
Finance is simple stuff bro, don't complicate it.

Tell me why TNB still made almost RM900 million in the latest quarter ending 31 March, roughly the same as the same period last year even after coal price has spiked to high levels.

Understand

395 posts

It is still the old inventory. I already explained on this.

Why are oil companies still making a lot of money when they have to sell RON95 at less than 50% of market price.?

Understand

395 posts

Downstream,mix or upstream

Do you believe that oil companies are being subsidized by the government in order to sell RON95 at below market price?

Understand

395 posts

Many type of oil companies. Which type ?

Under Can't Stand, you are just evading my questions.

"Downstream,mix or upstream"
Under No Stand, whether it is upstream, middle stream, downstream, live stream, cold stream etc, oil companies are making a lot of money.

Understand

395 posts

Where got same. Only some are directly correlated to the oil price. The rest still make ok but not necessary good..give you an example.
Hibiscus petroleum... they are Upstream player.. so their profit are pretty much directly reflecting to the oil price.

Understand

395 posts

Tell me which company..

Posted by prudentinvestor > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Under No Stand, right, right, right, government doesn't subsidize oil companies so that they could sell Ron95 at RM2.06 a liter. The oil companies have to bear the losses themselves. Government going to take money elsewhere to cover the losses of oil companies, really jokers!

Understand

395 posts

Posted by Understand > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Which company you are referring to, I'll tell you how it work's.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

So the recent announcement that the Government was committed to bearing electricity subsidies amounting to RM5.8 billion in 2H22 was fake news because the Government isn't going to take money from elsewhere to cover TNB's losses. TNB is still making money because of old inventory. Similarly, Government's subsidy for Ron95 amounting to over RM2.50 per liter is also fake news. Oil companies are required to sell their oil at RM2.06 per liter. They are still making money because they too have a lot of inventory. This must be right because Under No Stand thinks so.

KimSua

95 posts

Posted by KimSua > 12 hours ago | Report Abuse

Exciting days ahead for Malaysian economy. Fiscal budget was based on USD66 per barrel. Expect oil price to average 110 this year. https://www.nst.com.my/business/2022/06/805718/midf-expects-govt-recor... . The last KSLE bull run was after the asian financial crisis early 1999 untill 2008 of global financial crisis.( with brief Dot com impact in 2000) . 2008 -2014 was the another bull run. (6 months short impact on 2008 crisis).End 2014 until now was bear market . High of ~1800 -1350. (with a short uptick after the 2018 election :). KLSE has always flush with cash during when oil price is rising. Do your own correlation.
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/crude-oil
https://tradingeconomics.com/fbmklci:ind
Hope everyone wins

speakup

18,757 posts

Posted by speakup > 12 hours ago | Report Abuse

tenaga asked to do national service for country cos GE15 is near

matt88

24 posts

Posted by matt88 > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

lesson learned. never buy a glc counter.

OnTime

1,161 posts

Posted by OnTime > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

LOL, force by gomen to lose money

Posted by snowball2000 > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

Closing in on 8.00... ICU...

RWG

341 posts

Posted by RWG > 59 minutes ago | Report Abuse

because want win election, make tnb lingkup

nicholas99

6,455 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 38 minutes ago | Report Abuse

government no give naik harga.. then lose money? government no subsidy ?

Posted by snowball2000 > 36 minutes ago | Report Abuse

political interference is the mother of all evils for tenaga...

Posted by snowball2000 > 35 minutes ago | Report Abuse

mmc...

Deekay

52 posts

Posted by Deekay > 5 minutes ago | Report Abuse

At the end of the day, Understand simply don't Understand but pretends to Understand. We simply can't talk to a rock and expect it to Understand cos a rock will never Understand.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz