HUBLINE BHD

KLSE (MYR): HUBLINE (7013)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.125 - 0.14

Trading Volume

18 people like this.

9,621 comment(s). Last comment by sangjero 18 minutes ago

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2016-12-06 21:22 | Report Abuse

Come on hubline show us your best performance

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-08 20:57 | Report Abuse

Just be patience! Despite with BAD MANAGEMENT who knows after capital restructuring market share price goes up. If you all surf in the internet Par Value reduction from 1 cent to 0.5 cent does not have any relation with actual market price. That is what I found-out. So, just wait for next QR. HOW LONG SOME MORE CAN THE BAD MANAGEMENT PLAYING AROUND BY KEEPING SHARE PRICE GOING DOWN.... IT WON'T BE FOREVER .... WHAT'S GOING DOWN SOON OR LATER IT WOULD GOES UP.

CHWong

163 posts

Posted by CHWong > 2016-12-10 20:59 | Report Abuse

let said china man buy?

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2016-12-14 13:07 | Report Abuse

So, when will china man buy?

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-12-16 01:52 | Report Abuse

NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : OTHER ISSUE OF SECURITIES HUBLINE BERHAD ("HUBLINE" OR THE "COMPANY") (I) PROPOSED CAPITAL RESTRUCTURING (II) PROPOSED DEED POLL AMENDMENT (III) PROPOSED NOTES ISSUE (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")

HUBLINE BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
OTHER ISSUE OF SECURITIES
Description HUBLINE BERHAD ("HUBLINE" OR THE "COMPANY")

(I) PROPOSED CAPITAL RESTRUCTURING

(II) PROPOSED DEED POLL AMENDMENT

(III) PROPOSED NOTES ISSUE

(COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
We refer to our announcements dated 18 July 2016, 16 August 2016 and 18 November 2016 in relation to the Proposals (“Announcements”).

All definitions used herein shall have the same meanings as the words and expressions defined in the Announcements, except where the context otherwise requires or where otherwise defined herein.

On behalf of the Board, Kenanga IB wishes to announce that Bursa Securities had, vide its letter dated 14 December 2016 approved the following:

the proposed consolidation of all shares upon completion of the Proposed Par Value Reduction on the basis of twenty (20) ordinary shares of RM0.005 each in Hubline into one (1) ordinary share of RM0.10 each in Hubline; and
the listing of up to 1,600,000,000 new ordinary shares of RM0.10 each in Hubline to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Notes Issue.
The approval granted by Bursa Securities for the Proposals is subject to, amongst others, the following conditions:

Hubline or Kenanga IB to make the relevant announcements pursuant to Paragraph 6.56(2) (ii) and (iii) and Paragraph 13.10(2) of the Listing Requirements;
Hubline and Kenanga IB must fully comply with the relevant provisions under the Listing Requirements pertaining to the implementation of the Proposed Notes Issue;
Hubline and Kenanga IB to inform Bursa Securities upon the completion of the Proposed Notes Issue;
Hubline to furnish Bursa Securities with a written confirmation of its compliance with the terms and conditions of Bursa Securities’ approval once the Proposed Notes Issue is completed and a certified true copy of the resolution passed by shareholders at the extraordinary general meeting for the Proposed Notes Issue; and
Hubline is required to furnish Bursa Securities on a quarterly basis a summary of the total number of shares listed pursuant to the Proposed Notes Issue as at the end of each quarter together with a

hi guys
is that seem news good for hubline ?

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-16 10:51 | Report Abuse

Yup. It is a good news. In theory the purpose of capital restructuring is for the company to push the price goes up. Company like Amedia & KNM had gone thru this type of Exercise.

Amedia & KNM share price had gone up from 2 cent to 18 cent and 4x cent to RM3.XX respectively after share consolidation successfully completed.

Briefly, Hubline share price should go up as well. However, it would take place or share consolidatiom would only take place 5 months from now. I assume it would be on May 2017.

My analyst is on Amedia share after analyst on the company announcement record. So, be patience !

How much the price goes up I won't know but in KNM case it went up by 8 - 9 times whereby in Amedia share it went up by 8 times.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-16 11:18 | Report Abuse

Anyone interested can do research on AMEDIA & KNM SHARE Consolidation.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-16 14:44 | Report Abuse

Amedia, KNM & Hubline .... each of them are in different business segment but they share a common problem which is VERY VERY BAD FINANCIAL QR.

If company like AMEDIA & KNM share price went up after share consolidation then HUBLINE won't be excluded.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-12-16 17:37 | Report Abuse

Feizal Mazlan thnaks
Feizal Mazlan I hope we alll the best

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2016-12-17 21:16 | Report Abuse

Happy to hear at least one good news from Feizal Mazlan

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2016-12-17 21:35 | Report Abuse

Target next years push up

koyokui

1,912 posts

Posted by koyokui > 2016-12-19 09:11 | Report Abuse

buy hubline maybe privatise

mala173318

1,376 posts

Posted by mala173318 > 2016-12-23 14:30 | Report Abuse

This stock will never go up.....

Meli wang

225 posts

Posted by Meli wang > 2016-12-23 19:01 | Report Abuse

My thoughts as same. Just night mare.. That will shoot up after consolidating. Now if you own 300,000 unit then after completing where your unit will be 15,000 unit..
Priority is worst management must be eliminated.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-24 22:08 | Report Abuse

All the years it is noted that Hubline Top Management is bad managing hence cause lost of integrity by investors. Infact currently most investors lost their confidence.

However, last few months the STRONG USD currency against RM and slow pick-up of FREIGHT RATE have lead extra revenue in most Shipping Companies around the world including HUBLINE.

If the Top Management commit the issue of Exitting Container Business is over by the year 2016, then I foresee the company will gain positive in next QRs. The 2 factors mentioned cannot be denied. It is a fact...... but it is all depend to the BAD GUYS IN THE TOP MANAGEMENT.

Let's now hope THE positive QRs come-out first before completion of share consolidation. Positive QR drives the share price goes up just before of the ex-date. Share price up to 2 - 3 cents before ex-date is just enough...

Posted by Sarawakians > 2016-12-29 10:47 | Report Abuse

Regret voting BN this year. Should change to PAS, PKR, etc next GE?

Posted by Calvin Yoo > 2016-12-29 16:19 | Report Abuse

Hello Feizal Mazlan, I have hold KNM for more than 10 years. Refer to your post on 16/12/2016 10:51, I wish to make some clarification to prevent some 'new bird' misunderstanding your meaning. For the KNM, 2 Dec 2010, 4 to 1, 4 unit RM0.50 to RM2.00. And the highest point raised from this RM2.00 is RM3.20, mean 60%, but not you meant 8-9 times. It is confusing and misleading. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-29 18:13 | Report Abuse

Calvin, your facts is right. The share price of KNM rose before the ex-date and rose after the share consolidation.

What I wrote 8 - 9 times is based on the price before the ex-date which is at that time about 4x cents and after the ex-date the price is about RM3.xx. In math it is about 8- 9 times up.

Anyway, just ignore whatever confusing and moving forward let's focus on ghis Hubline. In KNM case, the price rose before and after the ex-date. It can be happenned as well in Hubline. Rise of 2 - 3 cent before the ex-date is good enough.

Just to share with u as well, all SHIPPING COMPANIES SUFFERED last time was due to to FREIGHT RATES WENT DOWN in line with OIL PRICE WENT DOWN. No doubt BDI is one of the factor that influence the freight rates but IN THE COMING DAYS ESPECIALLY early of JAN 2017 if the oil price goes up to USD70 per barrel then the freight rates goes up as well. High Oil price increase BUNKER COST and the more higher BUNKER COST is the more higher Freight Rates is. This is fact.

I have done analyst and found out any increment JUST RM1 per tonne in freight rate HUBLINE revenue increase about RM2 million. Simple math as follows:

Increment of RM1 per tonne x 23 ( Tugs/ Barge) x 8000 - 10000 tonne capacity x No of Tug/ Barge Trip.

Currently total Tugs/Barges yhat Hubline has is 23 and let's take no of Tug/ Barge trip is 10 in a Quarter (3 months) and the capacity stated in Hubline report which each tug/ barge carries 8000 - 10000 tonne then:

RM1 per tonne × 23 x 8000-10000 tonne x 10 = RM1.84m - RM2.3m.

That is just only RM1 freight rate per tonne increment. How about 1 USD or 10 USD increment freight per tonne. The figure is marvellous.

For simplified, based on my analyst Hubline for the past 3 months has generated EXTRA revenue due to rising FREIGHT RATE and Strong USD Currency taking into account no more issue on Container Business. The EXTRA revenue generated is based on the above calculation.

Please take note it is the BASIS of EXTRA REVENUE GENERATED and not accurate figure. The most important is HUBLINE is now making EXTRA REVENUE...

Following with that any incoming rising Oil price up to 70 USD per barrel would increase Freight Rate per tonne and it could happen early of next year and HUBLINE share price could rise back. Up to 2 - 3 cent is good enough and really good if the price goes up earlier before the ex-date of Share Consolidation.

Last but not least all Shipping Companies are now focus on Oil price and hopes it goes up!.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2016-12-29 19:26 | Report Abuse

To be more clear, Freight Rates around the world is in USD Currency and for Hubline the Freight Rates is in USD per Tonne. Any increment of Freight Rates will boost the Hubline revenue. Once convert USD to RM, the figure would turn into Million based on the basic calculation mentioned above.

Increment by RM1 Freight Rates is for an example as the most minimum extra revenue generated. In reality it is more than that.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-12-29 22:07 | Report Abuse

THANKS Calvin Yoo FOR KNM ISSUE, so you mean knm last time damn high was because ofshare consolidation not from 0.50 up the way till 3,20
then make sense .
thanks

rusy

663 posts

Posted by rusy > 2017-01-01 10:47 | Report Abuse

Feiza mazlan..dah berapa lama simpan stock hunline

rusy

663 posts

Posted by rusy > 2017-01-01 10:48 | Report Abuse

Hubline.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-01 19:09 | Report Abuse

Rusy. Dari bulan Mei 2016. Beli dgn harga 1 sen open market. InsyaALLAH saham ni naik tahun ni. Kalau harga minyak naik mulai 1 Jan 2017 ada harapan saham ni naik.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2017-01-01 19:22 | Report Abuse

Feizal Mazlan , why hubline rea=lated to harga minyak naik ?

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-01 21:51 | Report Abuse

Ok Angielim9955 since YOO are interested to know, please read the below link.

http://www.marineinsight.com/maritime-law/8-main-factors-that-affect-ocean-freight-rates/
(Read item no 7. Bunker capacity. It tells how oil prices play the role for bunker cost).

Another thing below is an AN EXAMPLE HOW SHIPPING FREIGHT RATE IS CALCULTED.
http://voyage-estimator.blogspot.my/2009/09/long-hand-voyage-calculation-example.html
(Study and look carefully on step 2)

From there u will noticed any increase of OIL PRICES WILL DEFINITELY INCREASE BUNKER COST AND HENCE RESULTING INCREASE OF FREIGHT RATES.

Any increases of Freight Rates then will increase the company revenues as well. It is a fact that most shipping companies around the round are making loss MILLIONS OF RINGGIT / DOLLAR for the past 2 years....... it is because of low oil prices that cause to lower Freight Rates at last. To find-out further, U can find the chart as indicated in this link http://www.investing.com/commodities/crude-oil

Go and study that chart for the past 2 years. BDI is also one of a factor that influence the Freight Rates and I have no doubt about it. But the near the corner, factor that most boost HUBLINE SHARE PRICE at this moment is the OIL PRICE.

I hope others can benefit this info as well and hopefully the Oil Prices goes up and cross-over USD 60 per barrel and move north to USD70 per barrel. The faster the better.

May be the Hubline share prices could go higher before the upcoming ex-date share consolidation.

Gud Luck Angielim9955 and others. Bye2.....

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2017-01-02 15:08 | Report Abuse

thanks ,noted

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-02 16:41 | Report Abuse

Goldentriangle, currently I'm not concern too much on share consolidation listing date because the way I see it now Hubline share price could be going higher earlier than expected. The listing date is now becoming 2nd priority whereas focusing on higher oil price is the first priority.

Let's focus oil price in this week.

rusy

663 posts

Posted by rusy > 2017-01-03 09:37 | Report Abuse

Feizal mazlan..baru masuk conuter hubline.rupanya..biasa la tu harapan tinggi..masa beli 2 thn lepas saya pun mcm tu jugak..sekarang pikir nak cabut..membazir masa dan duit beli ini kaunter..

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-03 09:59 | Report Abuse

Rusy. Crude oil Nymex dan Brent naik pagi ni. Nymex USD 54 dan Brent USD 57 per barrel sekarang ni. Bagi masa sikit.... harga minyak akan naik lagi. Let's see one at time. Mula2 harga minyak naik lepas tu market akan response kat saham Hubline. Awak harus sabor!

Fundamental for Hubline share to rise is strong. USD currency and rising Freight Rate due to higher oil price.

rusy

663 posts

Posted by rusy > 2017-01-03 10:32 | Report Abuse

Berhati lah..mcm saya dah bersabar 2thn..sekali report quarter kluar..kalu rugi lagi..asset akan drop..kalu negative..pn17..tu yang sangat membimbangkan..

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-03 17:52 | Report Abuse

Rozy. Tujuan Share Consolidation tu adalah peluang yg diberikan oleh Bursa kpd Syarikat Hubline utk meningkatkan harga saham dan ianya memberi masa kpd Hubline dari kena PN17. PN17 tu boleh berlaku tetapi bukan dalam masa yg terdekat ini. Share consolidation itu adalah ibarat peluang terakhir sebelum kena PN17. Buat masa ini jgn risau sgt ttg PN17 tu. Belum masanya lagi.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2017-01-03 22:36 | Report Abuse

BDI, oil up why down?
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/BDIY:IND

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2017-01-05 22:26 | Report Abuse

Gold, silver, oil all up but hubline when?

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2017-01-06 19:02 | Report Abuse

After CNY hubline will make any movement?

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-06 23:45 | Report Abuse

Just to share.

http://www.3plwire.com/2011/12/29/understanding-bunker-fuel-is-there-a-relationship-to-crude-prices/

Take Port Klang Bunker Prices As A reference, Currently Bunker Prices Goes up gradually.
http://shipandbunker.com/prices/apac/sea/my-pkl-port-klang

After analyst, I would say or predict it is meaningful / good news for Hubline if Nymex Oil Price hit USD 64 per barrel or Brent Oil Price hit USD 67 per barrel.

Maybe or just maybe Nymex oil price at the price USD50 per barrel or Brent oil price at the price of USD53 per barrel is the break point for the company to generate profit. This is just assumption.

This assumption is based after analyzing on 1 year Bunker cost from Jan 2016 - Dec 2016. I have also compare the oil price from Jan 2016 - Dec 2016. Last year Hubline making loss millions of Ringgit. But after analyzing looking the graph from Nov 2016 till now by looking increasing oil price and bunker price rate then It is obvious that Hubline is now progressing positively and Hubline share should move up if Nymex hit USD 64 per barrel or Brent USD 67 barrel.

Current oil price is just a relief for company to avoid losses again or a sign of making profit. Nymex Oil price at USD64 per barrel and Brent oil price at USD 67 is for Hubline to make Millions Ringgit of profit whereas Oil price at USD 70 per barrel is consider a bonus whichever hit first either Nymex or Brent.

73 posts

Posted by 9278411 > 2017-01-07 21:35 | Report Abuse

Feizal Mazlan... Tqvm for your sharing :)

khairua

253 posts

Posted by khairua > 2017-01-08 19:43 | Report Abuse

Beul ke ni bro...harga minyak mahal.. kos meningkat...

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2017-01-09 10:17 | Report Abuse

Hi Feizal

Thank you very much. Terima Kasih.

You are the only one keeping Hubline forum alive.

Most of us already hold long time either Hubline - Hubline WA and Hubline WB

All is hope your analysis is correct.

Yes best chance for Hubline price to go up is this period before or after CNY.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-09 10:21 | Report Abuse

Beul le bro khairua. Hahaha

Bior Den Cakap nyorrr, Hujahnya mudah jerrr...... "When oil price goes high, the bunker oil price goes high as well hence resulting high Freight Rates in Calculation.

So, for shipping companies to make revenue / profit what they do is lower the ship vessel speed to save fuel. Another trick they do it in reality LOWER PRICE BUNKER OIL BUT IT FREIGHT RATES CALCULATION THEY BUY HIGHER BUNKER OIL.

I have read several articles about it and that is the facts. That is not my theory and make-up by myself. U can search and analyst yourself.

By the way, in Hubline report it stated clearly Hubline Shipping Vessel (Tugs & Barges) is a Voyage Shipping and below is the defination.

"A voyage charter is the hiring of a vessel and crew for a voyage between a load port and a discharge port. The charterer pays the vessel owner on a per-ton or lump-sum basis. The owner pays the port costs (excluding stevedoring), fuel costs and crew costs. The payment for the use of the vessel is known as freight."

To find-ot more -> Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartering_(shipping)
http://www.advancedontrade.com/2015/06/what-are-differences-between-voyage-and-time-charter-parties.html

In Voyage vessel, shipowner like Hubline pay all the costs but the the charterer pays the vessel owner on a per-ton or lump-sum basis.

Briefly, at last the charterer will need to pay the Freight Rates in Time Charter Equivalent which Shipowner will determined for it such as USD 10,000, USD15000 per daily for 8000 / 10000 Dwt for a certain number of days. There will be a mutual a agreement between Shipowner and Charterer.

So, the trick IN VOYAGE VESSEL LIKE HUBLINE, in reality operation the ship vessel is in a slow speed and use cheaper bunker price. IN VOYAGE VESSEL IT IS CLEARLY THAT THE SHIPOWNER WILL BUY THE BUNKER OIL NOT THE CHARTERER. Whereas in Freight Rates Calculation, the shipowner will choose the most highest Bunker price to boost the Freight Rates. That is the way the company making money.

As a conclusion, we are lucky because Hubline shipping business is by using Voyage Freight Rates compare to Daily Hike Freight Rates. There is a difference between these two. In Voyage Freight Rates Charterer needs to pay in USD per Meter Tonne whereas in Daily Hike Freight Rates the Charterer rent the ship vessel from Shipowner and pay all the cost.

Moving forward, Let's focus the oil prices and hope it goes higher and higher.

So Khairua, da jelas yer..... berbuih mulut den bercakap ini.

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2017-01-09 10:33 | Report Abuse

Feizal

Very good your analysis is very deep . A lot of hard work here.

If Hubline do run one day before consolidation.. you will be top ten in demand.

Because at this price many have accumulated millions in shares.

Many of us hold a long times and have never give uo on this counter.

Hopefully all of us here will be rewarded soon.

khairua

253 posts

Posted by khairua > 2017-01-09 13:35 | Report Abuse

Last time atarah said low oil price good for hubline..that why i ask u faizal..

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-09 14:08 | Report Abuse

Ok. Forget the past and let's moving forward.

By the way Tq Atarah for your remark.

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2017-01-09 14:20 | Report Abuse

Low oil price has proven no good for all just like what we are all experiencing now in the globe.
Now only most oil producing country realize. Now all start cutting productions.
Hopefully Feizal analysis come though

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2017-01-09 14:25 | Report Abuse

Feizal

Can you shares with us a little bit of your background.

Are you an analyst in .... bank or stock broking firm ? or a professional full time in shares trading

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2017-01-09 14:27 | Report Abuse

if yes . How can I connect with you ? Most of us never give actual name in forum . Only a few do like you and Khairua and some other.

Posted by Feizal Mazlan > 2017-01-09 17:02 | Report Abuse

Too early to reveal. Let's Hubline share goes up first. Do one thing at a time ..... Okay.

pea3034

296 posts

Posted by pea3034 > 2017-01-09 20:07 | Report Abuse

good

ATARAH

4,026 posts

Posted by ATARAH > 2017-01-09 20:25 | Report Abuse

Ok good
I like your confidence

Post a Comment
Market Buzz