HUBLINE BHD

KLSE (MYR): HUBLINE (7013)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.125 - 0.135

Trading Volume

18 people like this.

9,631 comment(s). Last comment by sangjero 1 hour ago

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-06-20 10:18 | Report Abuse

what happen to this share... no action one... even making profit..

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-06-28 15:47 | Report Abuse

Hubline... when are you going to move..???!!!!

zaman_mai

94 posts

Posted by zaman_mai > 2012-06-28 18:25 | Report Abuse

Maybe soon or maybe next year hahahaha.....

ingwong

49 posts

Posted by ingwong > 2012-06-28 19:39 | Report Abuse

It will be moving downward, ooooi..believe me..existing share listing activities are supporting the price at 0.70-0.75 ~ the most at 0.80 level mah..otherwise, who is going to buy the extra shares listed at 0.70 according to their announcement? The future price might well be dropping to 0.065 -0.055..my goodness...hard to go up lah..my man...everbody is queuing to sell..heavy..heavy..ask SIFU Chong and SIFU CPTEH or many SIFUs out there...Few months ago, they issued new securities...so many millions and millions..ahhh. the price drops from 0.9..0.85..0.8..0.75..0.7..as of now. So what do you think next?

The shipping business is going downhill (sinking) for this year at the least..may be two years from now..well, may be untill horse year will get better. who the 'xxxx' know when the horse year is going to be? chinese FungSui says..hahahaha...well..sorry, not joking, just feel furios and hiralious. I lost RM$85,000 on this counter alone..bought at 0.110 and going all the way down, finally sold at 0.70..that made me suffering from head to toe (from flesh to soul if not for real) for so many sleepless nights. Not so much for the money, but for the sorrow of poor judgements and decision making that insult my personal intelligence that really kills me. I am still keeping an eye..NO..FOUR EYES ON IT...son of a gun..I will be standing up again from where I fell...but not with this counter. The verse sounds familier?? Can anybody tell me where this one came from originally..

In general, Sarawakian are very hard working people; but this Sarawakian company called HUBLINE will HUB..until you die, my man. I was from Sarawak originally...some of them do shitty business... I intended to write a long letter questioning the incompetency of the HUBLINE management for running the company a while ago. However, after a deep...deep soul searching thoughts, I decided to sell the counter and get over the agony of being dragging into endless pain. I then begin to understand that it was all my fault to acquire this 'stupid' counter. Well, the counter is not stupid; it is I myself whom was stupid enough to buying into their failing business to start with. It was the journey when I accumulated 150k losses.

I am hoping that somebody can forward this message to the HUBLINE management so that they will jack-up the price by all means??? I will be ever so ready to ride their 'wave'. I acquired 2M share last time, not sure what to do yet. But if this 'HUBxxxx' going up, I want to be there...hohohoho...ho...

Sorry for the lengthy story..I figure it might well be getting the negative hidden feeling out in order to calm the agony which subsides in my subliminal mind. Many thanks for bringing up this HUBxxxx, hahhhh...emmm. feel a bit better now.

Beware, my friend..don't let the story of my become yours.

Warmest regards

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-06-29 09:12 | Report Abuse

ingwong: sorry to hear that. Maybe you can look at better shares.. Did you manage to ride on Aglobal. Ingens/ ingens-wa is not bad at this moment

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2012-06-29 10:22 | Report Abuse

Hi..chin, one of my collegues also name chin..haha..too bad I didn't ride on any of those.....may be next time..I'll try..regards. Honestly speaking, HUBLINE has lots of share..hard to move..

ingwong

49 posts

Posted by ingwong > 2012-06-29 10:27 | Report Abuse

Hi..Ooi..Nopes..didn't get the opportunity...ohh..sorry for the post up there "story of my life"..shoot..life is missing..so what else can I do..Have fun

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-06-29 11:01 | Report Abuse

Dear my brother Ingwong,

A story posted by you today is very noble. I do read some of your comments previously in here and now i think i understand you much better in term of investment & trading matter.

Well, today is Friday and Friday is always been a good day to every living things on earth and also for the whole universe. Today is the day where we should stay calm; stay calm by looking back at our path, looking back at our journey, looking back at what are the good things that we have done and look back at who we are, where we are and what we are now; life is a journey.

Indeed, one must really understand things and all situations before he/she said 'yes, i understand', and in your case, yes i understand because i am too; currently in a HOLDING position for this penny-stocks counter.

i must say that this is a counter for an intra-day or for contra traders to play with. yes, i do make some money when HUBLINE hit at 0.100 where i bought at 0.090. Believe it, this is my very first penny-stocks counter when i was first introduced to 'what is a penny-stocks counter'. i bought HUBLINE at 0.085 at that time and i was told by my personal bankers that even you make half-cents you MUST sell!!! (He said it firmly and i wonder why at that time). So, the HUBLINE that i bought at 0.085 was sold at 0.090 as i follow the penny-stocks counter discipline.

Human being are very greedy naturally and indeed, i myself Q and BUY BACK at 0.095 right after i sold at 0.090 without his (my bankers/friend) knowing and he wonder why i do that (and i wonder why too). Guess what, i got stuck with it until today and sadly declared that i am in a HOLDING position.

To put an excuses of our lost with HUBLINE means we are being unfair to HUBLINE. Do we ever say thank you to HUBLINE or send them a card or even an email to say thank you when we made some money through their counter on our glory day.(?). Thus, HUBLINE are human being too and with that we are equal with HUBLINE. What we need to do now is; to get closer to HUBLINE, as close as possible and Close the Gap.

The study of penny-stocks counter bought me to someone who are expert with it in the USA, the name James Connelly and he and his organization self-declared that they are "The Penny Stocks Prophet". Very confident and brave of them by declaring a prophet to penny-stocks counter; yes because they really understand it. The secrets is: They makes millions but not by trading the penny-stocks counter partly but by giving consultations to kind of people like us.

Penny-stocks counter has its own strength and trend. You must get close to it, master it, follow them whereever they are, get closer to them, take care of them and we must be always aware of who are with them (the syndicate) and in the end, we shall be the master of our dreams.

Ingwong, what makes you noble with your sincere story today is, you really share and you don't mind telling all your flaws in share markets involvements. By doing that; you care. You share your difficulties and your success story to anybody even you do not know them personally.

This will make you strong, and to live in this world we must have a guts like what you did, because of the guts that will make us man.(Quoted: Braveheart; by William Wallace's father).

We were brothers. We take care of each other. We are brothers; (Brothers in arms-Dire Straits).

Today is Friday and Friday is a very beautiful day.

sincerely yours,
namoyaki

samuel

659 posts

Posted by samuel > 2012-06-29 11:26 | Report Abuse

[LIKE] to above post

Posted by Rajandaran Kannaya > 2012-06-29 11:50 | Report Abuse

Thank you ingwong & Nomoyaki for sharing your experiences. Really learned alot especially for someone new like me.

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-06-29 12:06 | Report Abuse

Hubline is on my KiV list - although I look at things like PE ratio, dividend yield etc. when deciding to buy something, I also believe in diversifying with x% of the capital in penny stocks. As we all know, they will give the biggest bang for the buck when we get in at the right time (price is secondary - if something is on an upswing, it doesn't really matter what the current price is).

After reading the comments by ingwong and Namoyaki, I believe it is worth a risk. Will see whether it's possible to get it at 0.065 (which would be great)... and then wait. As with Namoyaki's strategy, I'm going for just half a sen profit.

ingwong

49 posts

Posted by ingwong > 2012-06-29 13:14 | Report Abuse

Hi, Brother Namo, pls allow me addressing you as ‘Namo’. Do inform me if you wish to be addressed your full name otherwise.

When I studied abroad years ago, my first two roommates were Cambodian and Japanese. The Japanese name is Hiroyuki Kato; I always call him “hiro’ or ‘hero’. He is a very good friend of mine. He is now in California doing import/export business to mainland Japan mainly dealing with fruits, seafood as well as dairy products together with his wife, Hiromi. Hahaha, I know him since 1988, he was from Japan of course. His family supported him whereas I was supported by my hard-working parents. With a first year expenses in hand, boldly travelled abroad to broaden my horizon on my own thereafter. A long story making short..I had been working very hard worked all the way through...just like many other foreign students. Find part time jobs which provide foods and share with roommates to save on shelters. Eat anything that provides energy – expiration dates will never be considered a treat. Not so young but fearless ehhh…

To many of us..hunger is the most unbearable experience, the rest not even come close. There are many people end-up staying over there instead of coming back. Well, this is just a little timeline story…the point is that when I call you “namo’, you are my friend already even though we don’t know much about each other, does it sound alright to you?

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. Honestly, I don’t blame the company as much as I have mentioned earlier. It is a war zone out there, if not millions but as least a few hundred thousand people hoping to make some money out there. Needless to say the small, medium and big ‘shark’ waiting to gobble you up. I have learned my lesson and hoping to do better in times to come. Thanks for your compliment too, brother, wishing you the best in the making $. An investor as smart as you are will be doing fine. You can be my friend and my ‘SIFU’ in that department. Mat Cendana, CP Teh and Chong are my SIFU and now you too. As Chinese saying, “学无先后, 达者为先”. You are definitely younger than I am but I am very young to the matket – since 26 August 2011 last time I checked..eeer..not even one year. Freshman...die..die first then survive... Lots to learn, my goal is to be proficient (smart in trading first, at least keep my capital in tact if not making profit) in trading before I retire. The most preferable option is to trade in the morning and take the rest of the day off. Enjoy life a bit…

Warmest regards
ingwong

bird_81

188 posts

Posted by bird_81 > 2012-06-29 16:36 | Report Abuse

Mat, I concur your half cent strategy! I has been playing penny stock for the past 2 years, what i observed was, buy in bulk, run with half cent, max. 1 cent. But make sure they are top in vol.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-06-29 20:00 | Report Abuse

dear my brother ingwong,

you can call me anything. namoyaki is my pen name, you might not see me writing in this arena but other places. i write about other things but not economic stories.

you are 45+- years of age but you don't sound like one! i think you are very young at heart, a cheerful person you are. but among being cheerful, along the way HUBLINE did make you sad right? well we shall go to HUBLINE office 1 day and tell them all this success story, sit and have a coffee with them while submitting our proposal to their company.

i am talking facts, if you previously throw 150K+- to 200K+- to their company, you should meet them personally, what more when you acquired and equipped with 2M! Lucky them i wasn't around to 'dig' their eyes and to force them to look at you clearly.

i wish to meet you guys 1 day at my place. we shall talk about merging and be a minority shareholder to the new good and reliable IPO counter. Think BIG! I have one. Air Asia Hottie Point Think BIG Visa card to begin with. :P

i am very happy to read your very own story and we maybe share the same experience while being abroad. i plugged big beans for baked beans for living in 1994, selling kebabs as part time and save money for studies and some CDs and; play Foreign Exchange. British mat salleh don't know how to eat salmon fish head so we got it free at their wet market ha ha ha.

We will continue to talk about penny-stocks counters strategy in here. BUY in BULK, BUY TOGETHER, SELL at Half-Cents profit. BUY at Bear SELL at Bull. TA & FA applied.

Cheers bro, nice meeting you in here.

Viva La Espanol!

taiong59

146 posts

Posted by taiong59 > 2012-06-29 21:12 | Report Abuse

beautifully written and generously shared.....cheers...life is always a challenge but conquering it is what really makes who you guys are today....

ingwong

49 posts

Posted by ingwong > 2012-07-01 18:27 | Report Abuse

OK..will kep that in mind--

BUY in BULK, BUY TOGETHER, SELL at Half-Cents profit. BUY at Bear SELL at Bull. TA & FA applied..ok..let me program it to my computer...got it..cheers

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-01 22:58 | Report Abuse

Bro! what kind of formula is that!? Hahaha. We are bros, not teachers! nor sifus, we are buddies. We buy, we trade, we gain, we lost, we screwed up together and in the end, we laugh with tears and complementing each other by saying: we screwed up! Hahaha. forgot to put (*) star at BUY TOGETHER actually. BUY TOGETHER means all of us TOGETHER buy (Q) at the same time. We *negotiate with the man at the counter on what price (reasonable price) we want. In HUBLINE case last Friday, although the price went DIP at 0.65, but there are big chaps *negotiate at 0.55. i think if he shoot at 0.60, HUBLINE may consider to proceed. So, we can be at that position IF we are together! Unity Is Strength! Hahaha... suddenly very patriotic. Ya, Viva La Espana!

Posted by Laikhim Kok > 2012-07-09 15:37 | Report Abuse

im at holding situation too :-) first timer in penny stock and without experience. purchase coz of hear say :-( ure stupidity :-))

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2012-07-10 19:26 | Report Abuse

propose 1SHARES:2shares...AND 2WA:5SHARES...
hmmm any advice???

tlngu

185 posts

Posted by tlngu > 2012-07-15 18:16 | Report Abuse

can this counter rebound as trade volumn tooo much....even few hundred million share traded will NOT push 1.5sen... Why your people still waiting?? tie up? this counter have any future movement?

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-18 10:56 | Report Abuse

tlngu, they are still HOLDING ON at this counter for a reason withtheir own noble story, and what and why are you at this counter for?

tlngu

185 posts

Posted by tlngu > 2012-07-20 11:03 | Report Abuse

high price WA in hand.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-31 13:45 | Report Abuse

Good moved. Troop for 0.080.

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-07-31 17:16 | Report Abuse

may start moving already

ssali95

112 posts

Posted by ssali95 > 2012-08-01 06:29 | Report Abuse

Egm announcement . . . . Good sign or bad???

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-02 09:33 | Report Abuse

Good sign. They talked, meeting, sit down and kena teh tarik!

tlngu

185 posts

Posted by tlngu > 2012-08-02 16:58 | Report Abuse

Tapi tarik direction terbalik!!

hatifahs

221 posts

Posted by hatifahs > 2012-08-02 19:12 | Report Abuse

I think this co nothing much can go bcas weak fundamental so be careful

hatifahs

221 posts

Posted by hatifahs > 2012-08-02 19:13 | Report Abuse

Can make iktiba fr patimas

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-08-02 19:22 | Report Abuse

It's nowhere near Patimas' problems (yet). However, Hubline ni jenis kaunter LIAT - you will have to sweat blood to extract a 0.005 sen profit!

Posted by Laikhim Kok > 2012-08-10 09:51 | Report Abuse

adoi...susah lah itu macam

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-08-10 12:55 | Report Abuse

no worries... i think hubline at its bottom line now... going side ways... waiting for the time to pick up..

zaini

2 posts

Posted by zaini > 2012-08-10 14:21 | Report Abuse

Oh Hi everyone, I think i`m most fortunate to be opening this forum at the correct time. Well, you know, one don't really bother to check out what forums u have missed reading. Firstly it's so refreshing to read quality forum compared to those "OH MY ENGLISH!" plus nonsensical stuff. Also some blogs potray offensive icons for their IDs as though there is no sense of respect to us lady bloggers. Thumbs up to the moderator for a job well done. Ok, next, I have been Q-ing for Hubline@ .065 for more than a month until order expiry date, requeue again @ .065, still waiting!! Now that I have read the comments above, m not sure whether it's worth it, to cancell or queue. In view that my order may get filled round the corner, oh let it be. Then dispose for 1/2 sen, but it sure will take ages to sell as takers at .07 is hard to come by. May eventually cancell order to buy as I agree with Mat, need to sweat blood to achieve that 0.5 sen. Also, thru experience, it is very true with pennystocks, u need to f/u and monitor very2 closely, and understand it like your heartbeat. It was a blessing in disquise when my month-old sell order for Ingens @ .13 was partially filled. But today if you monitor closely, your vibes will tell you from amount traded whether there is room to revise your sell price up or down. So I did and keep revising and presto! done @ .155. Well, that's as much I can share with you. Happy trading!

WWH33

285 posts

Posted by WWH33 > 2012-08-16 09:11 | Report Abuse

wuah!!! volume so high!!! any news???

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-08-16 14:51 | Report Abuse

hopefully got good news... i already missed the ride of ingens... hopely hubline will bring me good news

jba64

52 posts

Posted by jba64 > 2012-08-16 14:55 | Report Abuse

my remisier is promoting this counter. she said some good news will be coming up in the next few weeks

jachmr

41 posts

Posted by jachmr > 2012-08-16 15:04 | Report Abuse

Nothing good for this counter

chineooi

243 posts

Posted by chineooi > 2012-08-16 16:30 | Report Abuse

wa... i can see different opinions... how about others... if OK.. then i will invest some more...

richman

10,110 posts

Posted by richman > 2012-08-16 16:34 | Report Abuse

this stupid hubline-w stuck with 100 lots at 4 cts my tgt 4cts

Posted by Ching Yin Carrot Loh > 2012-08-16 16:37 | Report Abuse

Maybe can try to invest some=)

jachmr

41 posts

Posted by jachmr > 2012-08-17 07:53 | Report Abuse

Hubline will stay around 0.065-0.07...

jba64

52 posts

Posted by jba64 > 2012-08-17 08:36 | Report Abuse

i beg to differ. it used to go up to 11/11.5 sen a few months back (around Feb); hopefully it will go up again in the future; subject to some good news to be announced by the company

jachmr

41 posts

Posted by jachmr > 2012-08-17 09:14 | Report Abuse

Hope so

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-08-17 13:08 | Report Abuse

:)

Posted by flying396 > 2012-08-30 11:39 | Report Abuse

any can tell more news about this counter?

afifi

2,034 posts

Posted by afifi > 2012-08-30 11:42 | Report Abuse

yes i now ..more you put your money for Hubline more bmw the director use.put your money on Thheavy

wltan99

2 posts

Posted by wltan99 > 2012-09-05 01:58 | Report Abuse

AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.20 PER RIGHTS SHARE, OF WHICH THE FIRST CALL OF RM0.07 IS PAYABLE IN CASH ON APPLICATION AND THE SECOND CALL OF RM0.13 IS TO BE CAPITALISED FROM HUBLINE’S SHARE PREMIUM AND RETAINED EARNINGS ACCOUNTS (“RIGHTS ISSUE”)

sorry,no understand what do this mean..

Posted by sephiroth168 > 2012-09-05 02:10 | Report Abuse

which means u only need to pay 7 cents per right issue :)

wltan99

2 posts

Posted by wltan99 > 2012-09-05 02:29 | Report Abuse

but right now the stock price is rm0.065..buy with rm0.07 also consider high right?

Posted by sephiroth168 > 2012-09-05 03:02 | Report Abuse

well...if i'm not mistaken, they offer free wrts as well.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz