KERJAYA PROSPEK PROPERTY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): KPPROP (7077)

-0.015 (1.94%)

0.76 - 0.77

2,040 comment(s). Last comment by fortunefire 3 weeks ago

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-08-15 07:38 | Report Abuse

Good Flyday...Happy Investing

countfind

1,701 posts

Posted by countfind > 2014-08-15 07:48 | Report Abuse

good stock will sail smoothly...no need for beavy promotion

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 09:02 | Report Abuse

Good News From Star Online News,

Kedah is going to have a Motor Hub - Manufacturing 150,000 cars yearly. This augurs well for GSB. GSB Has Several Plots of Commercial Lands in Kedah.

Lands are categorized under

1) Waste land.

2) Raw Jungle Land

3) Plantation or agricultural land

4) Residential Lands

5) Industrial Land

6) Commercial Lands

Highest Values Are Commanded by Residential, Industrial & Commercial Lands

AND GSB HAS Many Highest Value Industrial & Commercial Lands

GSB: = GREAT. STRONG. BUSINESS

vitac

522 posts

Posted by vitac > 2014-08-15 09:08 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng maybe u r right, but G residence is on a 2.72 acres with about 600 units, D ambience is on a 10.4 acres with 750 units, which one is more compact. D ambience still available 460 psf all in, G residence 450 psf loan agreement not included, D ambience also commercial land. The fecility & sky garden also impressive.
'Just for Sharing'

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 09:59 | Report Abuse

Vitac.

I will visit D Ambience to check on it. Anyway, "G Residence" is nearer to Taman Molek & Daiman Golf is 10 minutes walk away while D Ambience is located in Permas 2.

The Japanese has an enclave in Tmn Molek while D Ambience is in a more seedy place. I think the quality of the surrounding population do show the Value Difference.

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-08-15 10:01 | Report Abuse

Can anyone tell me what is the different between par value and nta?

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-08-15 10:02 | Report Abuse

Yesterday so worry gsb going to boom , since i had q to buy at 0.115, today got chance to get it. Wait......

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 10:25 | Report Abuse

LokLok

Par value is the reference price when a Share is First Listed. The price could be fixed at 50 cts or RM1.00. NTA is the Sum Total of The Assets of a Company. NTA might go up when Assets like Properties Increased in Value Over The Years. In GSB case Most Assets are in Real Estate as old as 23 years. If Revalued NTA should Rise Up Much Higher Than Now.

NTA can also go down. Example: If a Company consists of Machines, motor vehicles, fittings and fixtures or even aeroplanes - they can depreciate and in some cases even become obsolete like Old Computers, Outdated hand phones or rusty stuff.

So For NTA - Always Look For Appreciating Assets Like Prime Real Estate.

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-08-15 10:29 | Report Abuse

^0^...thx calvin!!

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 10:57 | Report Abuse

Vitac,

I still in Singapore but I just checked D'Ambience location through Google maps.
I think I know why "G Residence" sells better than D'Ambience.

According to google map D'Ambience is located in Jalan Permas 1. I almost bought a low cost house in Permas 1 about 8 years ago. Upon checking I saw that these low cost houses are half brick and half wood. So this is the poorest part of Permas Jaya. These slum like neighbours drag down the value of D'Ambience. Moreover, Permas AEON is the only Shopping around - about 3 km away.

Giant & Tesco are near G Residence Door Steps. The Little Japan In Taman Molek will lift up the value of "G Residence"

But the worst thing about D'Ambience is a "Chinese Grave Yard" Just Across the Permas Main Road on the other side of Sri Plentong.

So I think "G Residence" will definitely be the Winner!

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 11:05 | Report Abuse

Going to Booming Iskandar Now!

Bye for now.

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-08-15 14:52 | Report Abuse

what is PN17??

vitac

522 posts

Posted by vitac > 2014-08-15 15:18 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, Chinese grave yard, i dont think is nearby Dambience,i am johorean and never notice before, G residence behind is old plentong 'kampung' house mostly made of wood, i remember that was a heavy flood area.If compare with IJM they are more experience, solid & more reputable developer. If you are buying a property choose a reputable one to ensure the project can finished ontime and how they manage after the handover. Anyway thanks for your survey, i will monitor GSB closely.

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-08-15 16:04 | Report Abuse

Moving up guys...Thanks Calvin....

TheOneZ

32 posts

Posted by TheOneZ > 2014-08-15 16:10 | Report Abuse

GSB Goal~~~~

flyingcow

180 posts

Posted by flyingcow > 2014-08-15 16:20 | Report Abuse

Holy cow

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-08-15 16:28 | Report Abuse

flyingcow....haha

Bs1688

436 posts

Posted by Bs1688 > 2014-08-15 16:29 | Report Abuse

Charging bull?

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 18:09 | Report Abuse

VERY GOOD CLOSING!

GSB = GOOD SMALL BULL

GROWING TO BE GREAT SMART BULL!

THEN GREATEST SUPER BULL!!

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-15 18:31 | Report Abuse

What about the commercial unit for G Residence? Is it opened for booking already? How is the Sales response? Is it good?

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-15 18:34 | Report Abuse

I think GSB is a potential small cap Co.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-15 19:08 | Report Abuse

Zeefoo

Yes, there are 22 commercial units. 6 sold already. 3 reserved by developer/contractor. So only 13 units left. Priced from RM500 psf.

Sold 40% in one month's time.

mike3329

244 posts

Posted by mike3329 > 2014-08-15 20:19 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I am impressed. You certainly seem to know how the sales of the G Residence are progressing. Glad that you are keeping tab. Good price performance by GSB today in a 'mixed' market. Looking good. Hope for a positive continuition next week to at least 0.15 as a 1st target! Your continuing promotion appears to have successfully stimulated some interest in GSB. :-)

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-16 00:12 | Report Abuse

Mike3329,

Warren Buffet used to say that when we buy a share we are actually buying into a real business. A real business offering goods or services. So we can actually see something real in real time.

I used to help friends look for Car Wash Premises. In fact one Big Time Car Wash Boss operates 17 Car Wash Outlets in Iskandar.

Before opening a New Car Wash We need to study its potential.

Usually we would park our car along a main road and count the numbers of cars passing by in 60 seconds.

In Some Places 40 to 50 cars would pass within one minute - Busy Area!

For some there are around 15 to 20 cars per minute - Moderately OK

But for some after one minute we only see one or two cars or even none at all!

So the Best Place To Start A Car War is where there is heavy traffic! And do not start any car wash or any other business in deserted places!

SUCCESS CAN BE STUDIED - SOMETHING YOU CAN QUANTIFY, MEASURE & VERIFY.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-16 00:15 | Report Abuse

Should read, "Best place to start a Car Wash or any other business is in busy area with heavy traffic." For G Residence There Is Little Empty Land Left Near Johor Jaya or Taman Molek.

So It Should Sell Well

M

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-16 00:32 | Report Abuse

And in some places no business can be started. Why? Because no one will be around for ages!

Let me relate an interesting excursion.

20 Years ago I left with a Group of Friends for a 5 day 4 nights fishing trip to Kenyir Dam in Trengganu.

The trip from KL to Kenyir Dam took 8 hours. On reaching Kenyir Dam we traveled by boat for a place called Sungai Cacing where we parked our House Boat. From the Mother Ship where we ate & slept we took motorized sampan to our secret fishing grounds.

I was brought to a place so remote where there is a cave. Here I was told that if I am lost or stranded I will be left there for months or even years - not even one soul will pass that way.

I shudder at the thought of being another Robinson Crusoe or Tom Hank in the film called "CASTAWAY"

I am so glad that I left that God forsaken place & never go back there again.

However, many investors have been investing in shares without any real business - or profit generating business. That's why investments can be stranded & trapped in isolation for a long long time without any hope of rescue.

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-16 06:32 | Report Abuse

I think if u buy GSB, it is the housing development projects undertaken by the present management not the old CD business & bec of that the 1st quarter result which going to be announced won't be good.

Posted by Erwan Hasidan > 2014-08-16 10:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks Mr Calvin for your sharing.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-16 18:59 | Report Abuse

Vitac,

Calvin Tan Research conclusions for D'Ambience & The Flood story

1) I have checked on D'Ambience location on Jalan Permas 2. The Condo blocks of D'Ambience facing East across Jalan Permas Utara towards Jalan Plentong Baru 4 will have the unfortunate view of a Chinese Grave Yard.

Of course few people are aware of this because Jalan Plentong Baru 1 to 4 is mostly Malay squatter houses.

And bushes, shrubs and undergrowth block the Cemetery view from Main Road. But from the higher Floors of D'Ambience the view of the graves will be visible and evident some day.

As to the flooding behind "G Residences" this was a thing of the past. After consulting with the people there I found that the Govt has deepen & widen the river. So there is no more flood here. In fact I bought one house by JB High Court Auction in Jalan Tembusu for one Young Investor last year. The house has been tenanted out. And more than 8 months now the tenant has been prompt in paying his monthly rental.

These are tested facts from personal FIRST HAND RESEARCH.

Warmest Regards,

Calvin Tan, Singapore.

Note: The house in Jalan Tembusu was auctioned off by Senior Samuel Tan of KGV Lambert International. My Successful Buyer Got It For RM92,000. That was about a year ago. Today after one year the same house has doubled in price to RM180,000. However, the owner is not selling. He intends to keep it for 10 years.

THE ISKANDAR BOOM CONTINUES...

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-16 20:37 | Report Abuse

I notice that there is a revaluation of Property which was announced recently. I do not know the Result for the year ended 31.03.2014 included such revaluation surplus. The result for the 1st quarter which is due for announcement at the end of this month will include this revaluation surplus, if not included the result for the year ended 31.03.2014. With this surplus, the result will be a positive one & an increase in NTA.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-16 23:24 | Report Abuse

Zeefoo,

Yes, after revaluation of 2 properties Net Assets should rise to 11.9 cents. There are still 18 properties yet to be revalued. So Net Asset Value Will Definitely Go Up Some More.

In Iskandar I have seen 10,000 properties in 14 years. Also bought about 30 properties for my Investors from year 2003 to year 2013 - a span of 10 years.

Before buying a property we have to view it. Sometimes we have to view it several times before deciding. Mostly bought from JB High Court Auctions. A Few New Ones Directly From Developers.

I learnt a lot from other Investors, Housing Agents, Auctioneers and even Syndicate Members. There was one guy who bought a piece of land through JB High Court Auction. But he gave it up and lost the 10% deposit. I was puzzled and asked him why? He said he bought it from viewing the map without actually viewing the actual land (several acres). After he succeeded in bidding he went to view the piece of land. To his horror he noticed the land is located near a Cemetery. He had no choice but to give it up.

His sharing taught me a lesson. Always view the property or land you intend to purchase personally by site visit. You don't plunge in so many tens or hundreds of thousands without checking carefully.

Same goes for Property Shares Like GSB. You must make sure the "G Residence" has a winning chance among so many other competitors in Iskandar.

In Real Life, we examine and compare everything before we buy.

Eg. Cars - We visit Showroom. View the different models. Take a test drive. After careful consideration only then we commit our money.

T.V, Aircond, Watches, Hand phones, Smart phones, Shirts, Dresses, Lap Tops, Ball point pens, Shoes, Beds, Dining sets, paint colors for our house, the type of food we eat & the type of drinks etc etc & etc.

We think, then we go and check out them all before making decisions.

WE BEHAVE VERY RATIONALLY IN REAL LIFE.

BUT IN THE SHARE MARKET MOST PEOPLE ARE IRRATIONAL. PEOPLE CAN PLONK IN THOUSANDS, TEN THOUSANDS, EVEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS JUST ON A RUMOUR OR A HOT TIP.

SHARES WITHOUT REAL BUSINESS THAT PROVIDE REAL GOODS OR REAL SERVICES ARE BOUGHT WITH REAL MONEY BY THE MILLIONS!

BUT MANY ARE PUNTING AND MAKING MONEY IN THE PENNY STOCK CRAZE & FRENZY!

WHO CARES?

LET ME WARN ALL HERE! WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS MANY WILL BE LEFT STANDING WITH WORTHLESS SHARES BOUGHT WITH HARD EARNED MONEY.

QUITE A NUMBER MIGHT BE INSOLVENT AND EVEN GO BANKRUPT

SO PLEASE INVEST CAREFULLY

WARMEST REGARDS,

Calvin Tan, Singapore

Iamnewbie

Posted by Iamnewbie > 2014-08-17 10:18 | Report Abuse

Australia tycoon going to boom Johor properties now...I think mulpha n others will fly soon

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2014-08-17 11:11 | Report Abuse

compugates how ah calvin?

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-17 11:20 | Report Abuse

Dragonking,

I need to check on this. Directors buying compugates but NTA only 7 cents and last quarter negative. Need further clarity.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-17 12:00 | Report Abuse

G.S.B stands for What?

1) Good Small Baby (Baby KSL RESORT CITY)

2) Great Strong Boy.

3) Greatest Smart Boss!

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-17 14:39 | Report Abuse

yummy!

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-08-17 15:01 | Report Abuse

calvin - Generates Spectacular Bonuses (to those who invest in it). LOL

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-08-18 09:40 | Report Abuse

Happy Investing

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-18 10:14 | Report Abuse

Very Good,

G.S.B. = Good. Strong. Building

YES! "G RESIDENCE" IS PATTERNED AFTER "KSL CITY RESORT".

KSL Share Price Moving Strongly Upward.

GSB - BABY KSL WILL ALSO GO UP IN STRENGTH!

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-08-18 10:22 | Report Abuse

@Calvin, thanks for sharing

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-08-18 10:26 | Report Abuse

Get on board now and dun miss the train.....Happy Investing.

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-18 10:37 | Report Abuse

GO! .........GO! SUPER BABY..KSL!

flyingcow

180 posts

Posted by flyingcow > 2014-08-18 11:52 | Report Abuse

Buyer at .135 is starting to build up

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-18 13:00 | Report Abuse

I think It's on the uptrend. You may now wait for the right time to collect your returns if You have invested last week.

flyingcow

180 posts

Posted by flyingcow > 2014-08-18 13:11 | Report Abuse

what is the max price do you guys think this counter can go?

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-18 15:25 | Report Abuse

Given long or medium term, 30 sen no problem.

Zeefoo

Posted by Zeefoo > 2014-08-18 15:29 | Report Abuse

If you check with the present market, a lot of shares with 10 to 40 sen nominal value & without good fundamentals also already moved up 35 to 40 over sen.

Posted by Tey Tian Foo > 2014-08-18 17:26 | Report Abuse

Looking forward for baby KSL !!

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-18 17:27 | Report Abuse

Zeefoo,

You Are Correct!

Many Shares Go Up Like

1) Hot Air Balloons

2) Flying Kites

3) Light House or Windmill

GSB = Good. Solid. Business

GSB Has Solid Business Like A Lighthouse Standing Firmly!

kt99

404 posts

Posted by kt99 > 2014-08-19 08:14 | Report Abuse

Mr calvin, thanks to u i got some at .12, 0.14 still worth to go in?
hope mpcorp also can go up higher.