LAGENDA PROPERTIES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): LAGENDA (7179)

-0.01 (0.78%)

1.25 - 1.28

12 people like this.

9,550 comment(s). Last comment by CharlesT 3 days ago

sharemarket21

1,899 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

15-20 cents from yesterday new high is good bargain. Volume have to diminish first and drop out from top pages.

Kim

4,207 posts

Posted by Kim > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Adding 1.21

Let's see is this is a last price for low
Buy it hold it before this FRIDAY.

Kim

4,207 posts

Come take 1.22 more.

albertyek

483 posts

Posted by albertyek > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

biasalah people always wanted to buy as low as possible and to sell as high as possible

Kim

4,207 posts

x ape. Clean all them 1.22

sitia

1,261 posts

Posted by sitia > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

better lari oh. 1.20 coming

Kim

4,207 posts

Ya lari to test 1.27 back esok.

Posted by daniel941018 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

All in je. in stok fundamental kuat99 bros... I already study this for so long.. Its now or never..

Kim

4,207 posts

Last minutes offer 1.23. Clean nanti.

Posted by ronaldotheGOAT > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

cuci kereta time

sitia

1,261 posts

Posted by sitia > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

dont be too optimistic. nanti jd 1rm baru tau heheheh

1pingpong

713 posts

Posted by 1pingpong > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

going down for real

Kim

4,207 posts

@Sitia
Not optimistic, but this is a last chance and opportunity.

Remember it till this Friday will be a Legend =)

2,550 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Paktua,

Abang terlebih gatal hari ini.

Sebagai penawar kepada penyakit gatal, Abang turun bergelut sekali lagi dengan Lagenda 100k@1.20. Moga berhasil setelah berjaya dalam percubaan pertama, insyaallah...

sharemarket21

1,899 posts

Buying is just the first step. SELLING is everything. Let's see where and when the drifting stop.

xxxx

1,398 posts

Posted by xxxx > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Rugilah, Lagenda is now 118, still room to fall. Maybe 109.

hng33

20,073 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

swap all free up capital from myeg yesterday, accumulating all lagenda at 1.17

Gentingbig

316 posts

Posted by Gentingbig > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

MY information this morning is to buy when drop down to 1.15 but then it was a fast drop so no chance to buy. key in now to see whether i can do it

Gentingbig

316 posts

Posted by Gentingbig > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

trust lagenda as its a fundamental company whose worth is more then the previous high of 1.70 lah. it was support to gear to 2.30 basis its performance. its just too bad MACC query and investigation came in now. so just collect if got money as once all the dusks settle this company will go back to its glory again

Tango123

61 posts

Posted by Tango123 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Fixed deposit counter. Keep it for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months, depending on one's desired returns but if dip, then keep for longer term. No doubt it's a good counter.

goodgain

180 posts

Posted by goodgain > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

24th June will be their agm day.

3,845 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Comparing Lagenda with Paramount, you should go for Paramount.

xxxx

1,398 posts

Sakit hatilah. Setelah beli Selasa, harga turun turun dan turun. Bila nak berhenti turun, Hng please tell. Or got to keep long long time.

madmusrz

Posted by madmusrz > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Kim brother. what your advise. Will it drop more or not?

Kim

4,207 posts

@madmusrz

Wil it drop more or not, i have no idea. But for me, today should be a last touched 1.15. Just stay calm and hold it. This is good fundamental properties stock. Tomorrow may have good news and view with strong rebound. Just my 2c.

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

The question is why the market is discounting this good fundamental stock. Price is trending down. If what you hoped for was true, funds would have pushed it back to 1.5 at least by now

2 days for buying 5m+ shares have only done only so much and even they have limits

Kim

4,207 posts

@BornToSpeculate

No more discount from today. Investors also known that property market rose in the first quarter of this year. Increasing RM14 billion from last year.

For Lagenda, below 1.50 is most undervalued and unacceptable price base on their performance.

No worries, these 3 brother Doh sure realize this unacceptable px. Acquire more while it still low.

Today price must stay above 1.26 and challenge 1.35 block. Just my 2c.

Jnlee

Posted by Jnlee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Kim, why's r u so confident,

Kim

4,207 posts

@Jnlee

I have confident what i have studied. Maybe you can ask @Hng33 also why he confident putting more inside almost all his funds here. =)

Posted by cyberzigot > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

They say stock market in short term is popularity voting machine. Lagenda hit with scandal sure will suffer in short term

Kim

4,207 posts

Lets see setup to break 1.23 above first shortly

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Posted by cyberzigot > 31 minutes ago | Report Abuse

They say stock market in short term is popularity voting machine. Lagenda hit with scandal sure will suffer in short term

Oredi drops from 1.70+ to lowest 0.80+ last week...about 50% mega sales....not enough ah?

Kim

4,207 posts

It will fly like Mahsing.. on the way setup is done.
Big funds should come in.
My 2c

Posted by cyberzigot > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Posted by CharlesT :
Oredi drops from 1.70+ to lowest 0.80+ last week...about 50% mega sales....not enough ah?

If people have confident for sure it will go up. The numbers don't lie ...there is still fear than lingers about the scandal.

Kim

4,207 posts

It will go sudden surge. Just be patient and have a faith.

Kim

4,207 posts

1.23 need to remove then should be calm for all. My 2c.

Kim

4,207 posts

Will push more now.

Kim

4,207 posts

Believe me and believe our Legend.
Going to surge and setup almost done.

Kim

4,207 posts

Lets go break and absorb 1.22 first now

bryan2003

Posted by bryan2003 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

how to define lagenda is undervalue? it is not net cash, it is not lowest PE among all properties company, it is not the company which has most inventory or landbank...cant compare lagenda with mahsing because mahsing has data center news to push the share price. If say most undervalue property company in bursa, it should be KSL. KSL is net cash company, lowest PE among all properties company, the company which generated most profit among all property companies, the company which has highest net profit margin, the company which has plenty of landbank in Johor, main shareholder controlling 60% and above of the issued share.

3,845 posts

Lagenda building houses in rural area. All development in 5 states are cheap houses less than 250k.

https://lagendaproperties.com/our-development/

3,845 posts

Comparing it with Paramount, you will see Paramount pays good dividend consistently and very prudent management.

3,845 posts

Share price performance Lagenda vs Paramount. Which one will give better return in next 6 months?

https://klse1.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/chart/7179.jsp

https://klse1.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/chart/1724.jsp

xxxx

1,398 posts

Is Lagenda in trouble with MACC? Sorry one of its officials. Will this trouble turn into something bigger? Worrying.

sharemarket21

1,899 posts

If it's for long term and intend to sail along with the P&L, shouldn't matter much at this current level or even slightly higher. Short term and swing traders, let's be patient for a little longer. Still 0.35 cents from the recent technical rebound. Let it flow and digest for another few days till the volume disappear from the radar.

1pingpong

713 posts

Posted by 1pingpong > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

buy buy buy - cheap cheap cheap

bryan2003

Posted by bryan2003 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@hng33, during the agm, the BOD did addressed the dividend issue. They reserve the cash for future development and hence you can see the company is keep buying land. Put it another way, you prefer your boss give you yearly 3-5% increment or you prefer every few years they give you a promotion with 10-15% increment?
If KSL keep taking loan to do the expansion, it will eat into their margin. Personally agreed with their management style as they reserve to buy more landbank for future development.

Where the landbank, dont forget that the 2500 acres are mainly in Johor. Johor is hot now and many of their landbank didnt revalue since 15-20 years ago. This is why their profit margin is high. Lageda has 5000 acres of landbank but they have some case on hand, so why we need to bet on it if there is another better opportunity?

Please correct me if i am wrong.

jack64r

69 posts

Posted by jack64r > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I'm not touching this counter till all the facts of the recent news are known. The Perak case involves almost 2000 acres, even though the board distanced themselves, who are they kidding? Might just be me (please make your own decision).

jack64r

69 posts

Posted by jack64r > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Nowadays we need to scrutinize not just the fundamentals of the companies but also the majorshareholder/principal. What is their character? Business practices? Have we not learned from Serba Dinamik???? KV???