HOVID BHD

KLSE (MYR): HOVID (7213)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

28 people like this.

6,373 comment(s). Last comment by whkwoon 2 months ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

U MUST UNDERSTAND THE ENEMY IS PREPARING FOR A 2 STAGE GAME LOH...!!

STAGE 1- BRING UP THEIR SHAREHOLDING TO AROUND 70% LEVEL, THRU REDUCE HURDLE LOH...!!

STAGE 2- STAGE ANOTHER TAKEOVER ATTEMPT 9 MTHS TO 1 YR LATER LOH...!!

RAIDER ADVICE THAT 67% TO 70% SHAREHOLDING OF THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER IS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION MAH.....!!

JUST IMAGINE, IF NOT SUCCESSFUL IF U HANG ON TO HOVID WITH SHORT SUPPLY, ON THE BALANCE 30% IT IS VERY VALUABLE MAH....!!

U MAY CONSIDER BUYING SOME & HANG ON TOO IT LOH...!!

Points to ponder over:

1. There are actually still 820,889,000 (assuming no conversion of more warrants) - 549,995,630 = 270,893,370 or 2,708,933 lots or 2,708k lots of free floating Hovid shares out there. The reason why out of this 2,708k lots of free floating Hovid shares, the required 571k lots (only 21.09% of free floating shares) of shares is not on selling queue, is because the current buying price is not right?

2. It doesn't makes sense for a stingy person to convert the warrants owned, which entails a cash payment of ( 140,390,220 x 0.18 = RM25,270,240) to Hovid and also enlarge the % shares base?

3. While it is true they may not increase the offer price above 38 sens for those who have accepted their Offer. Those shareholders who have not accepted their Offer can continue to trade on Bursa and obtain better price than 38 sens depending on market demand, as with only 67%, HSS can no longer apply to delist Hovid.

In the short term to 29 December, in order achieve at least 67% in order to keep the shares of those who have accepted HSS's offer earlier, the share price of Hovid may increase higher than 38 sens due to supply and demand situation.

* There are many ways to keep tabs on the % of shares HSS has from the base of 62%...
1. Any open market purchases by major shareholder (HSS) needs to be announced to Bursa.
2. AGM 19/12
3. "Showhand" day on 27/12, before making the final decision

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2017-12-16 22:11 | Report Abuse

Who wants to buy?
1. (18 - 29/12) HSS up to 38 sens, > 38 sens HSS assigned proxies due to Johan case.
2. All medium to longterm shareholders after 29/12. If you refer Bursa stock chart
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/chart/7213.jsp

Highest price achieved by Hovid was 56.5 sens in 20 April 2015, fast forward to present 16 Dec. 2017 after the following actions below, don't you think Hovid share price has better capacity to scale greater heights?:

According to CIMB, the Chemor plant extension could raise Hovid’s existing tablet and capsule capacity by 70% (from the original capacity). But this will happen gradually.

The new capacity will translate into stronger earnings growth in future for Hovid when things are falling in place. This may be why Fajar Astoria is keen on pouring in money to take Hovid private — a deal that will cost them about RM243.1 million.

Hovid’s production facilities include the 20-acre (8.09ha) Chemor plant with softgel packing, effervescent dosage and oral solid dosage facilities, while its three-acre Ipoh plant, where its headquarters are in, produces softgel encapsulation, oral liquid, penicillin products and its heritage Ho Yan Hor herbal tea.

Aside from the manufacturing plants, Hovid has a research and development centre in Penang which is dedicated to bioequivalence studies.

With a market capitalisation of RM295 million, which is less than US$85 million, Hovid does appear to be an attractive merger and acquisition (M&A) target for foreign pharmaceutical giants that are looking for capacity expansion in this part of the world.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 22:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-16 22:44 | Report Abuse

Have to see on Mon reaction. So far, no retailers willing to buy more than 38 cents.

The only people will buy / top up are those long term and those who bought higher before....how many of the long term holders still? Got numbers?

If by next week, 38 cents not breached, the direction is clearer. Better sell.

2 more days before 29th DEC is just risky.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-16 22:49 | Report Abuse

DON SELL FIGHT & FIGHT LOH....!!

WHAT IS THE RISK IF U FIGHT LEH ??
NONE LOH....BUT THE BENEFIT U MAY GET HIGHER OFFER VALUE LOH...!!

WHAT IS THE RISK U SELL ??
U R NOT ENTITLE TO NEW REVISE OFFER MAH...!!

NEVER NEVER SELL PREMATURELY LOH...!!

KEEP ON FIGHTING LOH....!!

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 00:44 | Report Abuse

daily8, 价格的短期波动很难说,毕竟不只是有我你他,而是各种类型的投资人都在参与。但换成我是收购方,60天后我不会有任何动作,而是邀请第三方帮忙收购。因为HSS和Fajar任何动作都会引来抢购。目前应该不会以高过0.38的价格收购。因为除了提高成本外,成效不大。。。原因就在今年初执照吊销当天既然收了一条长阳线,而且一小时之内稳住了。之后收红的两个季度也没有再跌破过。0.38-0.48可以参考之前滑下后的情况,2015年11月之后价格从0.48滑到0.38量都没放出来,止损票不多。所以提高收购价到0.46也不见得再能得到多少,既然如此他也没必要提高,反而让已经接受献购的人收益。

收购方达到67%,那么外面流通盘就肯定少过33%,如果不下市,之后就是一只大牛股了。

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 01:16 | Report Abuse

CzarII, 你面前的两个人有不同的想法。他们希望有更多的人持有这样的高价值将提供更高的价格。你觉得12月29日前的最后2天能给出更清晰的画面吗?

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 01:26 | Report Abuse

stockraider, 0.75?? Kepala bapak engkau! U think HSS can fork out that much of money to buy from you???

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 01:45 | Report Abuse

不太明白,是希望有人高价收购他们手头上的票吗?

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 02:09 | Report Abuse

CzarrII,是的。你卖你的股票,还是你加入其余的不卖,让大老板可以提供高于38美分的价格?

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 02:11 | Report Abuse

Don't you all forget, if on 27th Dec cannot acquired the amount of shares HSS wanted, he can do it another time too.

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 02:28 | Report Abuse

我没有寄望他会提高收购价,但我也不会卖。。。钱准备好了,等加码而已。。。。

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 02:34 | Report Abuse

JUST REMEMBER GENERAL STOCKRAIDER, FIGHT ON YOUR SIDE FOR BETTER RETURN LOH...!!

U EITHER MAKE BIG OR U DON LOSE AT ALL LOH...!!

U CANNOT BE PONDAN, JUST SETTLE FOR A FEW CENTS GAIN ON HOVID LOH...!!

IF 27- 12-2017, NOT SUCCESSFUL, WHY WORRY LEH ??
THEY CAN START ALL OVER AGAIN MAH...BUT REMEMBER...AROUND 67% TO 70% ITS SHARE TAKEN OUT LOH....!!

COMMON SENSE MAH, LESS MAN...MORE SHARE...THIS TIME U STAY & ASK FOR MORE LOH...!!

RM 0.75 IS NOT UNREASONABLE IF THEY REALLY WANT TO GASAK WHOLE HOVID FOR THEMSELVES, EXCLUDING U LOH...!!

JUST STAY & FIGHT ALONG SIDE OF GENERAL RAIDER LOH...!!

Posted by Daily8 > Dec 17, 2017 01:26 AM | Report Abuse

stockraider, 0.75?? Kepala bapak engkau! U think HSS can fork out that much of money to buy from you???

Posted by Daily8 > Dec 17, 2017 02:11 AM | Report Abuse

Don't you all forget, if on 27th Dec cannot acquired the amount of shares HSS wanted, he can do it another time too.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 02:41 | Report Abuse

THIS DAILY8, WRONGLY ADVICE U TO BE A PONDAN LOH...!!

RAIDER SUSPECT,THIS FELLOW COULD BE A SECRET AGENT TO THE TAKEOVER PARTY LOH...!!

THATS WHY, HE ASK U ALL TO PANIC & SELL LIKE CHICKEN RUNNING AROUND NAKED LOH....!!

DO NOT FEAR, GENERAL RAIDER IS HERE TO FIGHT WITH U LOH....!!

WE WILL LEAD U TO FIGHT ON AND MAKE MUCH MORE & MORE LOH...!!

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 03:03 | Report Abuse

stockraider THIS DAILY8, WRONGLY ADVICE U TO BE A PONDAN LOH...!!

RAIDER SUSPECT,THIS FELLOW COULD BE A SECRET AGENT TO THE TAKEOVER PARTY LOH...!!

THATS WHY, HE ASK U ALL TO PANIC & SELL LIKE CHICKEN RUNNING AROUND NAKED LOH....!!

DO NOT FEAR, GENERAL RAIDER IS HERE TO FIGHT WITH U LOH....!!

WE WILL LEAD U TO FIGHT ON AND MAKE MUCH MORE & MORE LOH...!!

wah piang eh, u don't simply tok cock ler... i where got agent? !!!!!

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 03:13 | Report Abuse

CzarII, 祝你好运,我也是

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2017-12-17 06:04 | Report Abuse

This counter Appears like a high-handed play.

What BURSA can do to protect small share-holders???

multi530

336 posts

Posted by multi530 > 2017-12-17 11:33 | Report Abuse

和气生財 as a minority shareholder our Interest is at the same line.

multi530

336 posts

Posted by multi530 > 2017-12-17 12:10 | Report Abuse

we all want JO To pay higher price

gohku

373 posts

Posted by gohku > 2017-12-17 12:16 | Report Abuse

Everyone wants GO higher price, but the acquirer has strategise to maintain a low offer price in order to cap their outlay.

Since they are prepare to go for a second round, i think those who can afford to hang on for a longer term should stay.
Hovid is still a good stock to invest as mentioned by cimb.

I think if they start another GO the next time about 1 year time, the offer price will be very much higher.

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 12:35 | Report Abuse

其实没什么需要担心接下来的情况。我们散户是自己口袋的钱,没有需要和谁交代。。。收购方有hss和fajar, 他们会有贷款利息,业绩交代的压力。。。。在"等"这一块散户更有能耐。

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2017-12-17 12:40 | Report Abuse

和气生財...

你敢有聽著咱的歌 《Do You Hear the People Sing 》

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jWwpc_a_fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7D27BYfjgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p5jL7M325U

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 12:54 | Report Abuse

很神奇的google translate,怎么我没有发现有人吵架。。。hahaha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 13:12 | Report Abuse

JUST REMEMBER GENERAL STOCKRAIDER, FIGHT ON YOUR SIDE FOR BETTER RETURN LOH...!!

U EITHER MAKE BIG OR U DON LOSE AT ALL LOH...!!

U CANNOT BE PONDAN, JUST SETTLE FOR A FEW CENTS GAIN ON HOVID LOH...!!

IF 27- 12-2017, NOT SUCCESSFUL, WHY WORRY LEH ??
THEY CAN START ALL OVER AGAIN MAH...BUT REMEMBER...AROUND 67% TO 70% ITS SHARE TAKEN OUT LOH....!!

COMMON SENSE MAH, LESS MAN...MORE SHARE...THIS TIME U STAY & ASK FOR MORE LOH...!!

RM 0.75 IS NOT UNREASONABLE IF THEY REALLY WANT TO GASAK WHOLE HOVID FOR THEMSELVES, EXCLUDING U LOH...!!

JUST STAY & FIGHT ALONG SIDE OF GENERAL RAIDER LOH...!!

OUR THEME SONG BELOW
"Do You Hear The People Sing?"

[Enjolras:]
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

[Combeferre:]
Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

[Courfeyrac:]
Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

[All:]
When tomorrow comes!

[Feuilly:]
Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance?
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?
The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France!

[All:]
When tomorrow comes

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 13:15 | Report Abuse

Simon, I think u need to read this to get the correct figure for compute a correct percentage: http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=183736&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

Even if HSS doesnt convert warrant to increase acceptance rate, he will do so before warrant expire. Warrant has no right as ordinary share does. Money burnt if he doesnt convert and let it lapse.

If HSS purchase higher than 38sen at open market, All shareholder will receive a new offer price equivalent to the highest price HSS purchase at open market during his offer period. If he secretly assign proxy to buy, don't he possess a risk of being punished by SC? If the proxy buy higher than 38sen and accept the offer at 38sen, don't u feel this act is illegal?

Chances of offer become unconditional is high, in order not to compromise with HSS offer, what you can do is withdraw the offer, that's correct. But you have to evaluate the risk too. There are a lot of speculators in this stock. Hovid forumers, how many percentage you own? I see most people here suggest not to accept the offer, but I see acceptance rate getting higher too even though the rate is small. There are still some people like me who want to accept the offer but haven't accepted it. Because if you accepted the offer earlier, in case the the current situation makes the offer cannot become unconditional, you will not be able to sell your share at the first place. So I expect the daily acceptance rate will increase when final date is approaching.

In stock market you have to accept the fact that not all people are investor. There are traders and speculators too. Since day one I'm a speculator of this stock, I got my way to make money through speculation, not only on this counter. But it doesn't mean my action is against you all. Of course I'm happy to get a higher offer price.

Depends on how desirous HSS would be, few outcome would happen after the offer period:
1. If acceptance rate is lower than 75%, market price free flow, if fall HSS might purchase at lower price.

2. If acceptance rate is higher than 75%, HSS opt for delisting, forcing you to compromise with him.

3. HSS being kindness and desperate to collect 100%, negotiate with us and offer a better price for all people including those who have already accepted the offer. This might need HSS to write a request to SC for approval.

For warrant holder you can withdraw your warrant and convert for shares to dilute HSS's holding too. You can hope for a new offer price but definitely it will take longer time, opportunity cost wise.

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 13:21 | Report Abuse

You guys can buy 38sen at open market if you couldn't buy at 37.5sen, to dilute HSS's holding, but I don't see anyone do so on last Friday, the day after new revision.
Shares in open market now is just a peanut for HSS, if he has no confidence to get offer become unconditional, he will buy at 38sen and below in the market.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 13:25 | Report Abuse

GENERAL RAIDER COMMENT,

IF 67% ALREADY UNCONDITIONAL THAT MEANS U ALREADY GOT UR MONIES AT RM 0.38 IF U WANT TO RUN LOH.....!!

NOW QUESTION WHETHER THEY CAN GET ABOVE 75% AND TRY TO DELIST LEH ?
I THINK IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM, BUT IF ANYHOW, EVEN IF THEY EXCEED 75% THEY STILL CANNOT DELIST, IF OVERWHELMING MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS IN VALUE OR NUMBERS OBJECT, U JUST NEED TO VOTE AGAINST DELISTING LOH....!!

THE BALANCE OF THE POST TAKEOVER SURVIVING MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS MUST FIGHT ON FOR BETTER PRICE LOH...!!

JUST SEND YOUR PROXY VOTES BY POST TO VOTE AGAINST DURING THE EGM FOR DELISTING THAT THEY WILL CALL LOH...!!

WE WILL FIGHT ON LOH...!!

Posted by Syndicates > Dec 17, 2017 01:15 PM | Report Abuse

Simon, I think u need to read this to get the correct figure for compute a correct percentage: http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=...

Even if HSS doesnt convert warrant to increase acceptance rate, he will do so before warrant expire. Warrant has no right as ordinary share does. Money burnt if he doesnt convert and let it lapse.

If HSS purchase higher than 38sen at open market, All shareholder will receive a new offer price equivalent to the highest price HSS purchase at open market during his offer period. If he secretly assign proxy to buy, don't he possess a risk of being punished by SC? If the proxy buy higher than 38sen and accept the offer at 38sen, don't u feel this act is illegal?

Chances of offer become unconditional is high, in order not to compromise with HSS offer, what you can do is withdraw the offer, that's correct. But you have to evaluate the risk too. There are a lot of speculators in this stock. Hovid forumers, how many percentage you own? I see most people here suggest not to accept the offer, but I see acceptance rate getting higher too even though the rate is small. There are still some people like me who want to accept the offer but haven't accepted it. Because if you accepted the offer earlier, in case the the current situation makes the offer cannot become unconditional, you will not be able to sell your share at the first place. So I expect the daily acceptance rate will increase when final date is approaching.

In stock market you have to accept the fact that not all people are investor. There are traders and speculators too. Since day one I'm a speculator of this stock, I got my way to make money through speculation, not only on this counter. But it doesn't mean my action is against you all. Of course I'm happy to get a higher offer price.

Depends on how desirous HSS would be, few outcome would happen after the offer period:
1. If acceptance rate is lower than 75%, market price free flow, if fall HSS might purchase at lower price.

2. If acceptance rate is higher than 75%, HSS opt for delisting, forcing you to compromise with him.

3. HSS being kindness and desperate to collect 100%, negotiate with us and offer a better price for all people including those who have already accepted the offer. This might need HSS to write a request to SC for approval.

For warrant holder you can withdraw your warrant and convert for shares to dilute HSS's holding too. You can hope for a new offer price but definitely it will take longer time, opportunity cost wise.

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 13:30 | Report Abuse

And stockraider I think you have lack knowledge on takeover rule. You think on 27dec they can revise their offer? Then you are wrong

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 13:39 | Report Abuse

明年充满了不确定因素,套现的人到处可见。既然hss给了0.38报价,犹豫的人多偏向继续持有。。。。900多家在这两年没有炒作的剩下不多,要找有利好基本面的就更少

Czarll

138 posts

Posted by Czarll > 2017-12-17 13:40 | Report Abuse

年初执照吊销,两个季度的赤字,也没有再下了。。。安吧

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 13:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 13:43 | Report Abuse

Delisting company need EGM one meh? I don't know.
I just know if public spread is less than 25% Bursa will suspend the counter without approval of anyone, unless company itself appeal.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 13:50 | Report Abuse

SURE MAH....!!
U THINK CAN SIMPLY DELIST MEH...!!

YES THOSE DO NOT COMPLY WITH SHAREHOLDING SPREAD ...BURSA CAN THREATHEN WITH DELISTING MAH....!!
THAT TYPE OF SITUATION IS NOT DUE TO TAKEOVER EXERCISE LOH...!!

FOR TAKEOVER EXERCISE...IF THEY FAILED THE SHAREHOLDER SPREAD...BURSA CAN EXEMPT FROM DELISTING, TO PROTECT THE MINORITY MAH....!!

THATS WHY NEED THEY TO CALL EGM, TO TELL BURSA....THAT THE SHAREHOLDERS ESPECIALLY THE MINORITY VOTED FOR DELISTING LOH...!!

Posted by Syndicates > Dec 17, 2017 01:43 PM | Report Abuse

Delisting company need EGM one meh? I don't know.
I just know if public spread is less than 25% Bursa will suspend the counter without approval of anyone, unless company itself appeal.

P

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 13:51 | Report Abuse

I salute to your fighting spirit, keep on fighting and I'll wait for the better outcome by surrendering my shares at 38sen. I believe if there's any better offer before this stock is delisted, I will still benefit from the new offer.

Fighting!!!

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 13:54 | Report Abuse

I'm just referring to HWANG's case regarding stock suspension. The stock got suspended after they failed to comply with public spread holding.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 13:54 | Report Abuse

IF GOT BETTER OFFER COMING...THEN NO NEED TO FIGHT MAH...!!

WE CAN STILL CONSIDER THE BETTER OFFER LOH....!!
NO NEED TO ACCEPT NOW LOH...!!

WHAT IF NO BETTER OFFER LEH ??
WE NEED TO GIVE THEM FLYING KICK LOH....!!

NEED TO BE PRACTICAL LOH...!!

Posted by Syndicates > Dec 17, 2017 01:51 PM | Report Abuse

I salute to your fighting spirit, keep on fighting and I'll wait for the better outcome by surrendering my shares at 38sen. I believe if there's any better offer before this stock is delisted, I will still benefit from the new offer.

Fighting!!!

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2017-12-17 13:56 | Report Abuse

Let's go for a win win situation...让我们去争取一个双赢的局面

We all know HSS will try to get 67% by hook or crook comes 29 December...so things will take care by itself from tomorrow onwards...

1. If acceptance rate is lower than 75%, market price free flow, if fall HSS might purchase at lower price...
"The offer price at 38 sens is already low and will not free fall as Hovid has demonstrated a quick return to profitability is the last Qtr. and will definitely shows * better returns in the next few quarters (we are also prepared for temporary disruptions from short-term speculators in the event if HSS fails to achieve 67%(definitely not 75%, otherwise they would not have , then the shares have to be returned to shareholders but that is also a slim possibility...as HSS already has 62.32 as of 15/12 and will not simply give up after spending so such time, money and efforts...)"

*See profitability trend
below:
2013 Profit of RM20.327 million
2014 Profit of RM18.084 million
2015 Profit of RM20.909 million
2016 Profit of RM17.896 million
2017 Loss of RM1.528 million (loss incurred due to revocation of manufacturing licence and not loss due to lack of demand)

Now since the Manufacturing licence has been reinstated and manufacturing capacity has increased by 200%,, I can only see growth and profitability for Hovid for 2018 and beyond! otherwise Tael Partners would not has identified Hovid's as a growth oriented investment ripe for acquisition camouflaged as "Privatisation Exercise". Once they successfully acquire Hovid at a bargain price, they will sell their shares profitably to the highest bidder or relist again as a new entity in one to 2 years time.

Hovid bounced back very fast...The latest quarter to quarter profits increase by 133.5% to RM2.155 million which is a sign of recovery...the next few quarters will show even better profitability once the extra capacity from Chemor plant is ready by December, as the factories are running at 24 hours which means plenty of orders to meet!

13-Nov-2017 30-Sep-2017 49,657 2,972 2,155 2,130 4.34% 1.07% 0.26 0.00 0.2436 133.50%
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/annqtyres/7213.jsp

"HSS has to compromise with the minority (to get their consent for delisting according to Bursa rules) and not the otherway round as in the improbable event of getting 75% for this first round."

PART C – WITHDRAWAL OF LISTING AND DE-LISTING BY THE EXCHANGE
16.05 Withdrawal of listing
(1) The Exchange may grant a listed issuer’s request for withdrawal from the Official List.
(2) The Exchange will notify the SC of any decision to approve a request for withdrawal from the
Official List.
16.06 Request for withdrawal
(1) Subject to paragraph 16.07, a listed issuer may not request to withdraw its listing from the
Official List, unless -
(a) the listed issuer convenes a general meeting to obtain its shareholder or unit holder
approval and a separate meeting for the approval of the holders of any other class of
listed securities, if applicable and the circular sent to the shareholders or unit holders
and the holders of any other class of listed securities includes the information set out
in Part A of Appendix 16A. The draft circular must be submitted to the Exchange
together with a checklist showing compliance with Part A of Appendix 16A;
(b) the resolution for the withdrawal of its listing is approved by a majority in number
representing three fourths (75%) in value of the shareholders or unit holders and holders of
any other class of listed securities, if applicable, present and voting either in person or
by proxy at the meetings and provided that such shareholders or unit holders and
holders of any other class of listed securities who object to the withdrawal is not more
than 10% of the value of the shareholders or unit holders and holders of any other
class of listed securities present and voting either in person or by proxy. Where the
constituent document of the listed issuer imposes a stricter condition in respect of the
votes required to approve the withdrawal of listing, such stricter condition will apply in
substitution of the foregoing provision;
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/misc/system/assets/5001/listing_requireme...

"We will only cross the bridge after HSS has proven that he is able gather 67% first, next hurdle 75% and last hurdle 90%)"

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 13:56 | Report Abuse

HWANG HAS GONE THRU 2ND ROUND GENERAL OFFER ALREADY, A CLASSIC CASE LIKE HOVID LOH...!!

THE 2ND ROUND GENERAL OFFER MUCH BETTER THAN THE 1ST MAH...!!

Posted by Syndicates > Dec 17, 2017 01:54 PM | Report Abuse

I'm just referring to HWANG's case regarding stock suspension. The stock got suspended after they failed to comply with public spread holding.

Syndicates

867 posts

Posted by Syndicates > 2017-12-17 14:17 | Report Abuse

Yes, this would be a similar case to hovid. I'm telling that if HSS got more than 75% of shares at the end of this offer period, Bursa will suspend without minority's approval. Dont get me wrong, suspension and delisting is two different thing. If a company's public spread is less than 25%, company itself must come out a plan to make sure spread is above 25% otherwise it would remain suspended, minority cannot do anything with it. Minority can vote against on delisting if EGM is held. *I admit my fault on lack of knowledge on delisting on my comment earlier.*

Chances of HSS revise a new price before final date (29dec) is low, not only due to rule's restriction (15dec being the last day of revision), but also he can achieve 67% by conversion of his own warrant. I think that's the reason why he set condition rate to 67%, no more or less, because he want to secure the deal. But why no less, I have no idea.

Only if he is desperate to take back 100% of shares, he will do revise offer price after the end of final date. Just like HWANG. Referring to HWANG's case, it took another year to get a new offer price. I have no idea how much the new price would be, but there's risk and opportunity cost involved. Fighter can continue to fight, non-fighter can surrender the shares now. Fighting!!!

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2017-12-17 14:26 | Report Abuse

"We will only cross the bridge after HSS has proven that he is able gather 67% first, next hurdle 75% and last hurdle 90%)"

Quote "I'm telling that if HSS got more than 75% of shares at the end of this offer period, Bursa will suspend without minority's approval. Dont get me wrong, suspension and delisting is two different thing. If a company's public spread is less than 25%, company itself must come out a plan to make sure spread is above 25% otherwise it would remain suspended, minority cannot do anything with it. Minority can vote against on delisting if EGM is held. *I admit my fault on lack of knowledge on delisting on my comment earlier.* "

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-12-17 14:37 |

Post removed.Why?

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-17 23:14 | Report Abuse

All sifus so keng here hor. What will HSS machai do after reading you guys COMKENTORS here ?

Do not neglects all the sides of 4 corners.

All the best to me and u.

Wuzy

1,573 posts

Posted by Wuzy > 2017-12-18 02:01 | Report Abuse

HSS machai will visit i3 forum? :/

PenguinDad

1,729 posts

Posted by PenguinDad > 2017-12-18 08:24 | Report Abuse

See today Star for HSS response to all sifus comments.

PenguinDad

1,729 posts

Posted by PenguinDad > 2017-12-18 08:26 | Report Abuse

If even 67% also fail that proof the privatization is not favorable by all. AGM on the 19th is the key date to the privatization.

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2017-12-18 09:08 | Report Abuse

Penguindad, tomorrow is the AGM. See how the respond will be later.

multi530

336 posts

Posted by multi530 > 2017-12-18 09:11 | Report Abuse

who will go to AGM?

sitia

1,246 posts

Posted by sitia > 2017-12-18 09:30 | Report Abuse

In Kampar, so far.

sitia

1,246 posts

Posted by sitia > 2017-12-18 10:10 | Report Abuse

Looks like queue is building up at 375. Tentatively, 38 buyers are coming in.

Wuzy

1,573 posts

Posted by Wuzy > 2017-12-18 10:36 | Report Abuse

pls raise above 40 cents so I can sell all =D

Post a Comment
Market Buzz