TECHBASE INDUSTRIES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TECHBASE (8966)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (5.41%)

Day's Change

0.185 - 0.195

Trading Volume

19 people like this.

10,611 comment(s). Last comment by karadis 1 day ago

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-23 21:16 | Report Abuse

Company still hold RM130 million cash in hand more than borrowing, impossible bankruptcy, don't misleading people, loss is expected base on current economic climate, nothing worry. Balance sheet still healthy... Why didn't comment other companies with high borrowing and low cash in hand example jerasia capital...something wrong with you.

YC88

82 posts

Posted by YC88 > 2021-07-23 21:21 | Report Abuse

Airasia also haven’t bankrupt, Prolexus will bankrupt ? LMAO

xcu843

1,023 posts

Posted by xcu843 > 2021-07-23 21:44 | Report Abuse

It cannot be bankrupt but share price will drop 30%

Zack990111

309 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > 2021-07-23 21:51 | Report Abuse

Hahaha… xcu843 no need to scare people by that statement lah…be more logic… indeed.. prlexus performance drop a little bit.. but it doesnt make this com will be loser forever like penny stock… at least they still have a lot of cash in hand to boost their sale after covid cleared… technically.. it is downtrend… so secure your support level.. thats it…

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-23 21:53 | Report Abuse

If don't confident with the company, just sell the share. Don't give any negative comments here.

jojo69

61 posts

Posted by jojo69 > 2021-07-23 22:03 | Report Abuse

prlexus performance drop a little bit.........are you sure? This is a huge drop. According to the data, we can see that the performance of Prolexus is not optimistic. Although everyone thinks what Karadis said is harsh, but it is true. Like @xcu843 said, really sampah company, it cannot be bankrupt but share price will drop 30%

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-23 22:04 | Report Abuse

The company also suffered loss before but didn't drop 30%, at least the company current quarter cash in hand RM130 million, never achieve before. I don't know why some people always gave negative comments to this company...

blackchicken

1,220 posts

Posted by blackchicken > 2021-07-23 22:10 | Report Abuse

Prolexus (8966) plunged as expected in 2021Q3. Profitability disappeared? Do you still dare to hold it? Will Prolexus face the panic selling?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/karadis/2021-07-23-story-h1568758154-Prolexus_8966_plunged_as_expected_in_2021Q3_Profitability_disappeared_D.jsp

Zack990111

309 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > 2021-07-23 22:20 | Report Abuse

No need to debate more… just watch the show on the next day…

Jason

259 posts

Posted by Jason > 2021-07-23 22:30 | Report Abuse

After 3 months, opposite say may happen.. I keep laughing non stop

YC88

82 posts

Posted by YC88 > 2021-07-23 22:36 | Report Abuse

@Wong Yi Ming, don't need to explain so much to those naysayers la , I doubt they even hold this stocks hahaha. I would be more than happy to collect more on next Monday.

jojo69

61 posts

Posted by jojo69 > 2021-07-23 22:39 | Report Abuse

I kept laughing. Those who preached that should hold a share of Prolexus in hand, maybe is the ones who are can’t wait going to sell.

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2021-07-23 23:35 | Report Abuse

don't fall in love with a stock.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-23 23:49 | Report Abuse

Prolexus (8966) - The Actual Loss of Prolexus (8966) - 2021 Q3

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/karadis/562619.jsp

Posted by Edwardong53 > 2021-07-24 00:03 | Report Abuse

I really wonder why this karadis has been putting so much of his time and effort in discouraging the public from buying Prolexus....... what is his hidden agenda ???? For me, even if I know something "BAD" on certain Company Mgmt, I will just advise others to be cautious instead of publishing articles continuously every now and then....... why ????

Posted by rabbitseductive > 2021-07-24 01:29 | Report Abuse

Desperate people desperate measures. If everyone use karadis's logic, topglov should be flying! You know something is not right when someone spent so much time trying to write so much negativities on a particular counter.

其辉

104 posts

Posted by 其辉 > 2021-07-24 01:49 | Report Abuse

Let's see Monday market . that's all

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-24 07:06 | Report Abuse

It is normal for the company incurred loss in this economy climate because of pandamic. Prolexus cash in hand RM130m compare borrowing RM 90 million, still consider net cash company. Jerasia capital borrowing almost rm200 million and cash in land less than RM1 million, auditor gave jerasia on going concern report but the share still up 5.5 sen yesterday. I also confused someone spent so much time to write so much negative on prolexus, what is his hidden agenda?

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-24 07:46 | Report Abuse

Legal action can be taken against these false reports.

Jason

259 posts

Posted by Jason > 2021-07-24 10:10 | Report Abuse

Karadis:” On behalf of company ..:”.... probably he is ex staff ... Hahaha

He kept promoting his statement...

Normally we see sinka promoting article to ask people buy share.. such as seejovin & Mr. Bursa..

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:33 | Report Abuse

There are people at POST Comment in the wee hours and early morning. It seems that you are under a lot of pressure! The pressure is so high that make you can't sleep? Relax!

I have given enough kindly reminders and tried my best to help everyone study the actual situation of Prolexus by numbers and logic, but if you are willing to be controlled by greed, insist on believing @alvin1188, insist on falling in love with stocks, so you can't blame others, you just can blame yourself only.

Data has never deceived people. The data has warned that everyone needs to pay attention. It warned that there is a problem with Prolexus, but you have chosen to be blinded by greed, insisting that you are the righteous party, insisting that QR is definitely good, persist in emotional and only believe in what you believe.

Before the QR was released, some people called me a liar and condemned me that Prolexus's QR must be very good. They also wrote to Prolexus management to verify. I just said it was a joke.

Now that QR is released, it's bad! No, it's super bad. As a result, the same group of people still came out and barked. Sad people...

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:34 | Report Abuse

Poor child. It seems that your life is full of conspiracy theories. Such a life's thinking is most likely a tragedy.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:42 | Report Abuse

They are already adults and still so naive! No basic judgment, so emotional, feel sad for you.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:43 | Report Abuse

Didn’t you bet with me that QR is good? Now it turns out that I’m right, but you are so angry that you are still a bunch of reasons and conspiracy theories. This is your sad life, always help yourself to find excuses and reasons.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:44 | Report Abuse

If don’t like Karadis’s remarks, let’s listen to JayC88
"don't fall in love with a stock."

These are words of wisdom!

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:46 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to those who believe in me, or those who doubt the possibility exists. At least you don't need to worry about next week trend like these people who can't sleep.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 10:57 | Report Abuse

Did Chin Chew Mun sell his stock? Or buy Prolexus stock?

It doesn't seem NO! Why? Haven't those people who are always full of conspiracy theories seriously thinking about this issue?

Why no one thinks about why I laudly share and explain their plans. Because of this they had to cancel their plans due to market know what they want to do, and they should keep maintain their image. And because these plans are not conducive to our investors.

It’s ridiculous, those of them who are always dissenting voices do not understand. That’s why I said that there is too much difference with them. Fortunately, there are still wise people. They look at it more rationally after QR comes out The actual situation. For example:
@xcu843, @pang72, @jojo69 and @JayC88.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 11:12 | Report Abuse

@Wong Yi Ming gave a very important thought to everyone. "It is normal for the company incurred loss in this economy climate because of pandamic. Prolexus cash in hand RM130m compare borrowing RM 90 million, still consider net cash company."

If you think purely, it seems that Prolexus is still healthy, and the net cash company will not be a problem.

But if you think deeply:

1. How much revenue does Prolexus need in each quarter to balance the profit and loss? Because his revenue has fallen to the lowest point since 2009. There has been a quarterly loss.

2. What is the total loan repayment and cost in each quarter?

3. How long will this epidemic last? The global epidemic has increased rapidly with Delta virus cases, when will it end? "It is normal for the company incurred loss in this economy climate because of pandamic." Then if there is a loss every quarter under the circumstances, and there is still RM 90 million in debt, how long can Prolexus support it? Will the stock price fall to less than 0.1 like AAX once did?

Everyone might as well think about it.

"Don't fall in love with a stock."

"Cash is King, especially at this moment"

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-24 12:18 | Report Abuse

Base on your comments, 80% of our bursa campany are in trouble, we better sell all the share, don't involve in share market any more.

Zack990111

309 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > 2021-07-24 12:52 | Report Abuse

I wonder why kssc drop so much even their qr nice…just one thing to listen… when any company want to hike… it will hike no matter what story behind… just trust the TA… if you follow FA nowadays cannot be trusted anymore.. just follow your trading plan…thats it… p/s im on neutral side…

Posted by rabbitseductive > 2021-07-24 12:53 | Report Abuse

Based on his 'analysis', more than 50% of the counters in bursa will go bankrupt. He is trying very hard. Its getting pathetic now. Well, theres no conspiracy for sure. The long winded comments are all there to be seen. If he comes in with 1 - 2 posts to get ppl on his hate prlexus bandwagon; i would understand. But spending half of his lifetime here trying to convince ppl on his half past six analysis is intriguing. Reminds me of calvintan from kpower/ serbadk/ scib forum; spewing sh*ts for weeks until karim sent him a legal letter. At the end, have to apologize and take everything down. Now become good puppy promoting the counters instead. What a turnaround.

jojo69

61 posts

Posted by jojo69 > 2021-07-24 13:10 | Report Abuse

I used to have a significant loss in Prolexus stock. I know I made a mistake, admit it, and stop the loss in time. Although I will still follow Prolexus, but I will focus on it only. I reinvested in glove stocks,making a profit currently, and not bad too.

The people who found this forum are very pitful, they are unwilling to admit that they are wrong. They have been publishing conspiracy theories, actively confronted them, and look forward to accusing the other party of mistakes to cover up their mistakes. Is the bad QR published this time not obvious enough?

jojo69

61 posts

Posted by jojo69 > 2021-07-24 13:12 | Report Abuse

There are indeed many stocks in the market that are in a downward trend. I dare not say 80%, but 60% certainly have. So I invest in glove stocks, because they are very good now regardless of the technical aspects or the fundamentals.

jojo69

61 posts

Posted by jojo69 > 2021-07-24 13:16 | Report Abuse

Since Prolexus's QR does reflect that its has sales problems, and TA also not well, then why should we continue to embrace it? Are we going to fall in love with stocks? Guys, let invest in glove stocks togerther with me! It is better than holding companies with obvious problems.

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-07-24 14:19 | Report Abuse

Beter u invest in tech stocks than gloves stock

blackchicken

1,220 posts

Posted by blackchicken > 2021-07-24 14:27 | Report Abuse

I invest in 9 stocks in Bursa, all of which are tech stocks.

jojo69

61 posts

Posted by jojo69 > 2021-07-24 14:33 | Report Abuse

@gemfinder @blackchicken, Any good introduction?

Zack990111

309 posts

Posted by Zack990111 > 2021-07-24 14:37 | Report Abuse

Tech sector seem like had break its downtrend level… may start rally soon

putolim

61 posts

Posted by putolim > 2021-07-24 20:00 | Report Abuse

Sometimes when analyse this counter from the current year and it is true that it has been on downtrend for 3 consecutives quarters. However you should not see it only for this year. In the past 3 years Prolexus turnover will reduce from 1q to 3q and rebound on 4q. It is also proven that 3Q Prolexus will incurred loss in 3Q. 4Q will be a huge jump in turnover and profit. Therefore, I am also have doubt for some person intend to mislead other interested investor.

putolim

61 posts

Posted by putolim > 2021-07-24 20:06 | Report Abuse

Prolexus in general financial condition is consider good if compare with most of the company in KLSE as this company still in NET CASH position. If compare with the past 2 year, this year Q3 loss is the lowest. However, the management need to improve the revenue as Q3 revenue is the lowest so far. This is without doubt that it might be caused by FMCO with lower production and so do with the retailer / customers unable to place any orders during FMCO.

putolim

61 posts

Posted by putolim > 2021-07-24 20:12 | Report Abuse

@karadis if you have the time to analyse this company, please do analyse a few years rather than only 3Q as the article that you had published is highly misleading and also bring yourself into trouble or involve in defamation action taken by the company against you or even action from SC for encouraging panicking among investor. By the way, thanks for the information given.

putolim

61 posts

Posted by putolim > 2021-07-24 20:32 | Report Abuse

In terms of the company share prices, it is not difficult to compare since year 2018,2019,2020 , the share will intend to drop prior announcement of Q3 results in the particular year and will rebound after announcement of Q3 results. So whether the share price will drop or even rebound, let us see about it this year. Let's the wise investor made their own decision rather than create unnecessary panicking.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 20:47 | Report Abuse

Do you know that what children will do if they lose in the game under normal circumstances?

Under normal circumstances, they will angry or cry as soon as they lose. In more serious cases, they will file a complaint with their parents or teachers. Suddenly, this forum have begun to become a children's amusement park.

It turns out that everyone just can have share a supporting voice in the forum only. That is, Prolexus is very good! Great! It will rise soon! Come to buy it! If the performance is not good, it does not matter, it is only a short-term. Continue to fall? Bros, everyone Hold on! The stock price will rise soon! It turns out to be so mentally retarded! Hahahahaha, I laughed.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 20:47 | Report Abuse

Everyone must actively buy Prolexus stock! Q3 is so bad only a cases, even if it has fallen for three consecutive quarters, but it may rise in the next quarter. So if you don't buy it now, you may miss a good opportunity!

Even if NIKE really abandons it, the epidemic in Malaysia is so serious, the MCO continues endlessly. Don't worry, it has so much cash, it will definitely be able to support it for a long time. Don't worry, it is absolutely safe!!!

No more orders for masks? Don’t worry, Prolexus masks don't need export orders, they can exclusively sold in Malaysia. Everyone buys one, and there are 30 million people in the country. Each mask earns RM1, which is MYR 30 million every month. Just one quarter there is a turnover of MYR 90 million!!! It will definitely break a turnover of MYR100 million in the next quarter!!!

At that time, the stock price will definitely break through RM5, which is 10 times the current price. Bros, hold it!! The victory is ours.

This is the voice you want to hear! It's too simple. I'll just help you sing the stage in the future. I look forward to your continued buying next week instead of secretly selling.

karadis

284 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-07-24 20:55 | Report Abuse

See you all on next QR.

Posted by Wong Yi Ming > 2021-07-24 22:36 | Report Abuse

Putolim, please ignore karadis and stop to comment. He already spent so much time to write so much negative on prolexus, pity him.

Vaccineyes

785 posts

Posted by Vaccineyes > 2021-07-25 09:00 | Report Abuse

Enjoy Olympics meanwhile

Posted by risktoreward > 2021-07-25 10:12 | Report Abuse

relax guys, the price won't move because of forumers. it's good to hear from both side anyway

remember the super push from topglove aka gamestop wannabes malaysian version? heng heng also can't push against the trend. mid and long term TA won't lie

Posted by risktoreward > 2021-07-25 10:15 | Report Abuse

even when 'guru' preach to buy, followers ikut blindly, what happened if trend is wrong? goes up 1 to 2 ticks, then fall back into place la, it's how stocks work, it's how nature works

sujibaby

153 posts

Posted by sujibaby > 2021-07-25 18:20 | Report Abuse

Finally, after the one month delay, the financial quarterly result is out.
Let's see how accurate was my calculated prediction and where it went different.

Prolexus (8966): Q3/2021 ACTUAL versus my FORECAST - 25 July 2021 - Sujibaby

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/sujibaby_yongtai/563373.jsp

Post a Comment
Market Buzz