XOX BHD

KLSE (MYR): XOX (0165)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.215 - 0.22

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

48,922 comment(s). Last comment by mf 1 month ago

mujinkun

147 posts

Posted by mujinkun > 2021-03-23 12:56 | Report Abuse

@ratha52, it is goreng counter(very easy to manipulate)
But, my screener said its hard to manipulate.

Only that, the stock price keep going down from the highest penthouse since last year, and no rebound signal.

So, for the retailer that already purchased since last year, just pray hard that the operator will exhausted and lets the syndicate push push the price instead of their retailer.

I believe there is indeed a syndicate inside the group, usual goreng stock.

But hey, I am no sifus to give further comments thoughts which is buy signal or sell signal.

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-03-23 13:59 | Report Abuse

Avoid this stock.

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-23 15:19 | Report Abuse

Consultant, it is still possible to reach rm1 given the situation where share consolidation take place let say 100 to 1. Then u will need to call ABC sifu forever already haha.

HAHAHA.. true true.. but i doubt it will consolidate because they wanna trap more people. hehe.. going to rm1 will make people avoid this counter at all cost haha

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-03-23 15:55 | Report Abuse

nobody want their their share at losses, im sure the top management will fight to make it atleast 20-30sen this year

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-23 16:08 | Report Abuse

ok tradersampah.. 20-30 sen bet from u.. but i believe it will go down to 0.02.. lets see who is right ;)) but for now its nearer to my target..

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2021-03-23 16:31 | Report Abuse

Hahahahaha... 2 cent again... Really funny when the price is nt moving or further down abit all of sifu sifu will comments here this and that la la la la, if price moving up abit all sifu will hilang....

BearishTrend

1,296 posts

Posted by BearishTrend > 2021-03-23 16:38 | Report Abuse

Just buy loor next week 4 to 5,cts

reiki6

229 posts

Posted by reiki6 > 2021-03-23 16:52 | Report Abuse

@Abc234567
i am curious why XOX wont consolidate, can you enlighten me? i am serious and wish to know more, hope you can answer me when you free. No offend. thank you

...Below counter are consolidate, can u go for study why these can hapen?
Xox wont consolidate, if u dont know, later let me inform you....

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2021-03-23 16:52 | Report Abuse

If next week price don't further down to 5 cent, I don't want to see u comment at here anymore.. Is OK?

sharing01

21 posts

Posted by sharing01 > 2021-03-23 17:03 | Report Abuse

all here is very weird. talk until like you all the is the operator and how you going to manipulate the stock lol. and then when the things you say is happened, then you going to say " I told you so".

instead of guess what operator going to do, its more easier to guess what you going to say next..hahaha... "I told you so!"

ahfad

1,880 posts

Posted by ahfad > 2021-03-23 17:09 | Report Abuse

Hahaha to many guessing game and assumption. I still remember one of sifu said about syndicate game more than 10 years ago. They will need more than 20 pc and personnel to make false que and manipulate price in one syndicate war room. He said to me, do you think its easy to hire those personnel and make sure they all shut their mouth and become part of 'syndicate' for long time. Some more now easy to detect via Internet port on connection etc. Syndicate is there but not easy. With more than 300 buy que. How many personnel and rooms do this so call syndicate must have?

ahfad

1,880 posts

Posted by ahfad > 2021-03-23 17:12 | Report Abuse

But I do believe market makers can dictate the price. This market makers is big boss like soros etc. If easy to manipulate price, PNB long ago can gang up with Urus Harta Jamaah, Kwap, EPF to make any counter like Sapura energy go to the moon. Hahaha

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-03-23 17:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Ron90

4,096 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 2021-03-23 17:32 | Report Abuse

very easy one to identify syndicate and con counters.. no of shares in billions, non stop esos la, private placement la, ..almost all are penny stock. QR very lousy one.. and ya.. Xox is one of them.. :-p

OngLai88

1,234 posts

Posted by OngLai88 > 2021-03-23 17:44 | Report Abuse

People affected by this type of crooked company should report to mswg or macc to initiate an investigation. More companies like bornoil, eah, pworth, netx, etc

ahfad

1,880 posts

Posted by ahfad > 2021-03-23 17:52 | Report Abuse

If there a proof, please report to SC and Bursa

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2021-03-23 17:59 | Report Abuse

nice close 7 cent, tmr 8n 9 cent.....

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-03-23 18:20 |

Post removed.Why?

mujinkun

147 posts

Posted by mujinkun > 2021-03-23 18:27 | Report Abuse

0.07 cent close.
Nice move.

numberone

372 posts

Posted by numberone > 2021-03-23 21:57 |

Post removed.Why?

numberone

372 posts

Posted by numberone > 2021-03-23 21:57 |

Post removed.Why?

numberone

372 posts

Posted by numberone > 2021-03-23 21:58 |

Post removed.Why?

CHRISTAY

13 posts

Posted by CHRISTAY > 2021-03-23 23:04 | Report Abuse

This company cannot even afford to support her share price,... very bad and weak. Disgusting!

mujinkun

147 posts

Posted by mujinkun > 2021-03-23 23:04 | Report Abuse

Dont keep spaming with same copy paste infos lah Sifus.

CHRISTAY

13 posts

Posted by CHRISTAY > 2021-03-23 23:06 | Report Abuse

Vision to create revolution, internet of things, etc..
Simple data phone service also cannot turnaround the book... management failure

numberone

372 posts

Posted by numberone > 2021-03-24 00:23 | Report Abuse

If they use their cash wisely by developing biz, they can grow like digi, this is the only continuous big loss making telco. Telco industries profit margin is very high, but they can make loss.

Worse is the MD ng kok heng and former MD eddie chai and another doggy director Roy Ho Yew Lee take us for a ride. They launder XOX cash by using it to goreng other empty shell company owned by them and cronies. XOX is telco, ended up owning Cheetah pulak, wtf!!!

obakh222

398 posts

Posted by obakh222 > 2021-03-24 01:07 | Report Abuse

Report securities commission la

OngLai88

1,234 posts

Posted by OngLai88 > 2021-03-24 01:11 | Report Abuse

Report to macc or mswg, minority shareholder watch group. SC or Bursa gave approval for issuance of shares too easily.

Posted by protonvsperodua > 2021-03-24 08:04 | Report Abuse

macam haram puak2 ni bagi persepsi negatif pada xox diam2 beli...telco ni bisnes wujud bukan takde bisnes revenue pun baik...ape yg nak kecoh sangat suruh jual...nak biar harga drop supaya senang puak2 ni beli...lepas tu manipulate harga...yg dok canang cite cilake ni sbnrnya barua xox...biasa dah mainan gini hentam kaunter2 penny bagi keluar semua berita buruk diam2 beli..bila dah start naik pakai akaun lain puji melambung...pattern sama je mcm tahun lepas...bad news means good news will coming out soon...hold saja tunggu price naik...jangan terpengaruh dengan celaka2 dalam i3...

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-03-24 08:59 | Report Abuse

setuju tu bang

ahfad

1,880 posts

Posted by ahfad > 2021-03-24 08:59 | Report Abuse

Exactly proton. Telco business is good business nowadays. Communication and Internet is necessity now and many peoples still doesn't access to it and with economy slow down. Many have switch to cheaper option. Talking about super penny, many of them already spike more than rm1 like vivo, gets, dataprep etc. Buy now is safest time, if break support we sell. No hard feeling, never fall in love with counter, but also never hate any counter. Good traders smell opportunities and buy when silence. Never buy at kondo price. Like many here, I would say is newbies, buy at condo, price break support but still holdings. Now angry a counter tell this is scam. Either counter is scam or we the one to be blame for the loss.

mujinkun

147 posts

Posted by mujinkun > 2021-03-24 09:29 | Report Abuse

@ahfad.
We call Penthouse price instead of condo.

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 09:39 | Report Abuse

Er... i dont see any post asking people to sell.. are you dreaming? day dreaming?
Just post not encouraging people to enter and get trapped..

and to ssboy, i wish ur dream come true.. and nobody would bet it drop 0.05 this week.. why not u bet it will raise to 0.08 this week? funny..

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 09:42 | Report Abuse

economy drop yes.. and what makes u think bursa will go higher when economy down? are you thinking we are like US goverment who inject money into bursa?

and is xox package economy? service is economy? LOL

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 09:44 | Report Abuse

and i have gut feeling soon ssboy will keep quiet :)) and all the cybertroopers who pro xox will be quiet as well :))

kata888

162 posts

Posted by kata888 > 2021-03-24 09:50 | Report Abuse

@numberone
Thanks for the sharing. I have got one question, they use XOX to buy other company shares and goreng up, but how do they cash out once the stock price is up? I dont get it.

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 09:59 | Report Abuse

i believe he meant they buy using their own money first.. and then use xox money to buy their shares :))

bri4n_Loo

328 posts

Posted by bri4n_Loo > 2021-03-24 10:00 | Report Abuse

jgn terperdaya dgn anjing anjing haram yg menyebar news untuk membeli.

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 10:03 | Report Abuse

where is pejuang? no more promoting xox package? :(( kinda wanna see he wiping dogshit onto his own face =pp

Posted by SpartanXoXo > 2021-03-24 10:04 | Report Abuse

habis..and soon.. AT will follow this path too hehehe

ahfad

1,880 posts

Posted by ahfad > 2021-03-24 10:12 | Report Abuse

Consultant, they cannot use they own money and filing to bursa under xox name. Must use xox money.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-03-24 10:20 |

Post removed.Why?

bri4n_Loo

328 posts

Posted by bri4n_Loo > 2021-03-24 10:26 | Report Abuse

where is my goodfriend ikanbilis?

another dog name hashim dunno what.. always say "something brewing"
and also one dunno what shit sifu always talk kok saying how much he earned fr penny stock. In fact his account is new...

ALL the above information shown that cyberDOGS really exist here

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2021-03-24 10:43 | Report Abuse

So stock ini still ok or not ?

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 10:48 | Report Abuse

VTrade read all the post, do your own analysis and make decision =D

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2021-03-24 11:04 | Report Abuse

Stop using xox line lo

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2021-03-24 11:06 | Report Abuse

Sifu @consultant when price will further down to 2 cent? Give me a date.... Hahahaha

Consultant

1,200 posts

Posted by Consultant > 2021-03-24 11:34 | Report Abuse

lol why not you ask me to give u a date on when covid will extinct? when human will extinct?
but i can tell you 2 cent is a safe entry point and achieavable

reiki6

229 posts

Posted by reiki6 > 2021-03-24 11:43 | Report Abuse

someone said XOX won't consolidation, i don't understand. i couldn't get any info related to the exception rules for consolidation. i am concerned more on share consolidation, as the XOX share price quite low now, it may getting lower but it wont hurt as much as if the company goes for consolidation. anyone here can enlighten me? Thank you. below is the relevant source from the Bursa Academy:

Source: BURSA ACADEMY | Published: June 2020

Corporate actions are decisive events or changes initiated by publicly listed companies that might affect itself. Typically, these actions happen when a public company is changing materially – and these changes might reflect positively or negatively on the equity or debt securities issued by it.

In other words, a corporate action directly impacts its shareholders, stockholders and bondholders. Hence, decisions to make such changes must have the approval of the company's directors.

Corporate actions include rebranding, spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions and rights issues as well as important financial decisions such as issuing dividends. Another kind of corporate action is share consolidation.

Share consolidation (also called a 'reverse stock split' or a 'reverse share split') is a corporate action initiated by a company to combine a set number of shares into one share. This consolidation reduces the number of shares trading on the stock exchange without reducing their combined value.

Although share consolidation leaves shareholders with numerically fewer shares, the shareholding's value and rights remain unchanged.

For example, if the consolidation – or the reverse split – is 10 to 1, then every 10 shares will be reduced to 1. Hence, if you are holding 50,000 shares of a company, it will be divided by 10 and your new holding would be 5,000. However, the worth of your investment will remain unchanged although your holding has changed. When a share is consolidated, the price per share will be valued to the number of reverse splits and, in this case, your investment will be multiplied by 10. Therefore, if before consolidation the price per share was RM0.01, it will now be worth RM0.10 per share after consolidation.

As this kind of corporate action might affect its image, a company must have a solid reason to go in for share consolidation. When the value of the company's stock drops to a point near or below the minimum price of shares, the only way to drive it up is by increasing the price per individual share through share consolidation. Increasing the price ensures the survival of the company's shares in the exchange.

To some companies, having a high price per share is important to attract many mainstream investors as not many would be keen to deal with a company whose stock is below the minimum price.

Planning a spin-off is another reason for share consolidation. A spin-off happens when a company creates a new and independent company from one of its existing divisions or business activities. The new shares in the new company are expected to be worth more when sold or distributed. The share price of the existing company usually increases due to the impact of the consolidation.

Share consolidation was popular in the post dot-com bubble era (at the turn of the century) when many internet-related companies saw their stock price decline to worthless levels. It is also common for many small, non-profitable research and development companies around the world to undergo share consolidation simply to maintain their listing on a premier stock exchange.

In general, share consolidation is perceived negatively, especially by investors. When investors see the stock price plummet, share consolidation will be seen as an accounting tactic to save the image of a company that is not performing well. As a result, they usually sell the company's shares, which eventually brings down the price again.

However, as bad as it seems, share consolidation might be able to boost the stock value and the company's prospects. This, quite frequently, attracts new investors to the company and helps resurrect its fortunes.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz