EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.035 (6.25%)

Day's Change

0.525 - 0.575

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

13,057 comment(s). Last comment by kangcs 10 hours ago

Alipapapa

441 posts

Posted by Alipapapa > 2018-03-23 16:42 | Report Abuse

yalor. here is sendai forum, not iris lor.

Boomerang

310 posts

Posted by Boomerang > 2018-03-23 16:50 | Report Abuse

Moneykj, Iris also will come ar?
Ok, I will monitor it.

Alipapapa

441 posts

Posted by Alipapapa > 2018-03-23 16:52 | Report Abuse

Sendai closed at highest.

Tunjung

201 posts

Posted by Tunjung > 2018-03-23 19:31 | Report Abuse

Will touch rm1 next week

Posted by lengleng legend > 2018-03-24 00:32 | Report Abuse

Eversendai Corp Bhd, one of the country’s leading structural steel fabricators, is bidding for projects worth RM12 billion, mainly in the oil and gas (O&G) industry worldwide.

Eversendai executive chairman and group MD Tan Sri AK Nathan said the company has tendered for O&G projects in Africa, the Middle East and Europe — with winning chances of over 10%.

He said the projects will be undertaken by Eversendai Offshore RMC FZE — the Dubai-based O&G arm of Eversendai.

“We have tendered RM12 billion worth of O&G jobs and we will continue to maintain the number. Our chances of winning has been between 5%-10%, but now with a three- year track record, the chances are definitely higher,” he told the Malaysian media after the sea trial of Eversendai Offshore’s self-propelled jack-up barge, Vahana Aryan (picture), in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Vahana Aryan, one of the two liftboats awarded to Eversendai Offshore, is being built at Eversendai’s fabrication yard in RAK Maritime City in the UAE.

For the full financial year ended Dec 31, 2017, Eversendai reported a net profit of RM86.51 million, versus a net loss of RM278.88 million that was reported a year ago.

Its revenue was also 15.67% higher at RM1.83 billion, from the RM1.58 billion reported in the previous year. Currently, the O&G business contributed to 15.4% of the group’s revenue.

Eversendai Offshore CEO Narish Nathan said the firm, which was only established three years ago, has pre-qualified to secure projects from Saudi Arabian Oil Co (Saudi Aramco).

He said Saudi Aramco alone is expected to dish out O&G projects that would involve some 100,000 metric tonnes of steel, in the next two to three years.

“We have not taken into account the other major players in the Middle East,” he added.

Narish said Eversendai Offshore has also tendered for projects in Mozambique, Iran and Qatar, apart from the larger Middle East and European regions.

“With a waterfront facility in Ras Al Khaimah, we can actually serve the world,” he said, adding that the facility currently runs at 55%-60% of utilisation rate and powered by 1,500 employees.

“With that utilisation rate, it shows that we can actually take more projects,” Narish said.

Eversendai Offshore’s current clients include Petroliam Nasional Bhd and Saudi Aramco, which are served via the 30-acre (12.14ha) Ras Al Khaimah facility.

On Vahana Aryan, Nathan said it will be the first Malaysian-built and -owned liftboat.

NVahana Holdings Sdn Bhd, Nathan’s private vehicle which is also the majority shareholder of Eversendai Corp, is the owner and operator of the self-propelled liftboat.

Eversendai Offshore embarked on the project with in-house engineering in 2014 and started the actual construction in mid-2016, after several delays.

The total construction cost was US$102 million (RM398.82 million), some US$12 million more than the initially estimated US$90 million.

Nathan said the second jack-up liftboat is expected to be completed for sea trial next year, after Vahana Aryan secures a charter contract.

“After the first vessel is chartered, the bankers will have more confidence in funding the construction,” he said, adding that the construction is currently placed on hold at 30% progress.

Nathan said Vahana Aryan had to pay for variations due to several changes in specifications to suit market needs.

He said Vahana Aryan had started receiving enquiries from potential clients, and the company is expected to seal a charter contract in the next two to three months.

“Charter rates are getting better in the region and we are looking at short-term charter contracts of between six and 12 months.

“Rates are depending on supply and demand. In the Middle East region, we have seen supply shrinking, while demand

picking up,” Nathan said. Narish said Vahana Aryan has incorporated the best-in- class equipment with a 200- men accommodation capacity combined with a large deck space and lattice type legs that are more transparent to the wave action, and it is equipped with Dynamic Positioning System 2.

The 300-tonne crane with a 45m boom length gives a load handling capability to service the wellhead platforms.

Unlike floating vessels, a liftboat is not affected by weather, thus providing a stable platform for work in all types of conditions, which would cut non-productive time for clients considerably.

He said Vahana Aryan is a time- and cost-effective solution for maintenance of offshore platforms with its capability to quickly move between locations, without the use of external tugs.

“Liftboats are mainly focused on the operating expenditure budgets of oil companies. There is a substantial number of long-serving platforms in the Middle East and Asia regions, and liftboats will be used to maintain these platforms,” he added.

Vahana Aryan is expected to be delivered and handed over for full operations at the end of April 2018.

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2018-03-24 11:12 | Report Abuse

One down.Left two on target.
FB/i3

Posted by Goldchia MH > 2018-03-24 11:22 | Report Abuse

Oh noted

ie4ieec

14 posts

Posted by ie4ieec > 2018-03-24 14:09 | Report Abuse

1st Msia company to build liftboat, proud of it !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_tFpz1-hc

Company with great potential !!

Posted by lengleng legend > 2018-03-24 14:09 | Report Abuse

kyy is politically suspended

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-24 14:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by lengleng legend > Mar 24, 2018 12:32 AM | Report Abuse

Eversendai Corp Bhd, one of the country’s leading structural steel fabricators, is bidding for projects worth RM12 billion, mainly in the oil and gas (O&G) industry worldwide.
===============

good article.

Confirms that the Balance Sheet will be cleaned up in coming months. When the lift boats are delivered, a big portion of the account Amount Due by customers $ 1 billion will be turned into cash. Will be above $ 1 by then.

Posted by lengleng legend > 2018-03-25 00:30 | Report Abuse

and I don think kyy's account is suspended....

http://www.koonyewyin.com/

what is the intention of cpng doing this...?

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2018-03-25 11:00 | Report Abuse

and I don think kyy's account is suspended....

http://www.koonyewyin.com/

what is the intention of cpng doing this...

I apologize for my mistake.As it seem suspended yesterday when I tried it.

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2018-03-25 11:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by coffeecup > Mar 25, 2018 12:36 AM | Report Abuse

old man forgot to pay his bill. He also forgot many promise he had made. Can't fault him at his age. Most people like his age already 'sleep' and yet uncle still want to be the part of the BOD. What a fighter! Although many things he says may not be right, I hope malaysia keep the free speech whether it is good or bad and let the people judge.

I also support for free speech in msia.

Posted by lengleng legend > 2018-03-25 11:36 | Report Abuse

i personally don't support this old man but it is not a good thing to spread false news about other la...

drfahmi06

87 posts

Posted by drfahmi06 > 2018-03-25 13:39 | Report Abuse

My view on sendai hope thing get better for this counter..All the best to those who got position in this counter...

https://web.facebook.com/gilesaham/posts/951555645014497

ie4ieec

14 posts

Posted by ie4ieec > 2018-03-25 22:38 | Report Abuse

The Journey of Vahana Aryan - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_tFpz1-hc

drfahmi06

87 posts

Posted by drfahmi06 > 2018-03-26 09:19 | Report Abuse

Not bad sendai...all the best to me

goldeye

81 posts

Posted by goldeye > 2018-03-26 09:22 | Report Abuse

This week will limit up. Getting Saudi Aramco project ! Limit Up

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2018-03-26 09:57 | Report Abuse

Count the chickens when the project is in hand. Right now it is only "hope" of winning. On the other hand, they must start to collect payments. Still holding, in the hope of breaching RM2.xx. Once big projects are bagged, vultures will be drooling.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 10:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 09:24 AM | Report Abuse
I wonder where is KC Chong....
and what price Sendai when Sendai receives payments for the boats.....

KC Chong is here. So what do you want?

So,

1)how many boats have been built?

2) How many fully operational?

3) Got any payment already or not?

4) Any taker on rental of the boat already or not?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 10:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Mar 26, 2018 10:35 AM | Report Abuse X
Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 09:24 AM | Report Abuse
I wonder where is KC Chong....
and what price Sendai when Sendai receives payments for the boats.....

Sendai was about RM1.30+ 6 months ago when you shouted sailang. It is now 85 sen.

You are the expert in Sendai, not me, as you seem to be a major shareholder of Sendai from all the noises from you.

Tell us the answers to the questions above, and your expected share price of Sendai,for once, with some logic, and not just plucking figures from the sky, so that may be I also can make some money from it.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-26 10:43 | Report Abuse

kc,dont bother about them, i tell you why some ppl are provoking you, they are making fast bucks. I believe they provoke you so when u retaliate, it provoke reaction from some big guys, u can see the price went up one.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-26 10:45 | Report Abuse

they want to milked someone

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 10:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by hollandking > Mar 26, 2018 10:43 AM | Report Abuse
kc,dont bother about them, i tell you why some ppl are provoking you, they are making fast bucks. I believe they provoke you so when u retaliate, it provoke reaction from some big guys, u can see the price went up one.

Thanks for your comments.

I am not retaliating, but merely share something, which may or may not be right.

You may be right in the latter, and good that others can milk some benefits out of my comments.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 10:57 | Report Abuse

kc

too bad, not the right time to answer you,

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 10:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 10:57 AM | Report Abuse
kc
too bad, not the right time to answer you,

Interesting.

You have been spending countless hours, writing hundreds of comments everyday in i3, kept on mentioning my name, you can't even answer a few simple questions from me.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 11:07 | Report Abuse

not the right time

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 11:10 | Report Abuse

kc.....

https://themalaysianreserve.com/2018/03/23/eversendai-bidding-for-rm12b-og-jobs/

this is good enough to buy Sendai

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 11:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 11:07 AM | Report Abuse
not the right time

I thought you have been searching high and low for me all day long, and everyday?

So I am here now. Let us discuss. First please answer all my questions above. If you say "not the right time", why not?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 11:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 11:10 AM | Report Abuse
kc.....
https://themalaysianreserve.com/2018/03/23/eversendai-bidding-for-rm12...

I see, I see, that has been your investment thesis for Sendai; articles appeared in periodicals.

But haven't you seen scores of articles appearng in The Edg, and other periodicals?

So, how many stocks do you own now?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 11:15 | Report Abuse

I changed my mind.... ( re looking for you)

but this is good enough reason to buy sendai

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 11:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 11:10 AM | Report Abuse
kc.....

And also, I believe my questions are very relevant to make a decision whether to invest in Sendai or not.

Can the article you posted here answer the questions above, anyone of the question for that matter?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 11:16 | Report Abuse

If lucky should see double

if unlucky, can sell above $1.......

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 11:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 11:16 AM | Report Abuse
If lucky should see double
if unlucky, can sell above $1.......

Why not triple, ten folds?

I am sure you can do better than just plucking numbers from the sky, can't you?

"Tell us the answers to the questions above, and your expected share price of Sendai,for once, with some logic, and not just plucking figures from the sky, so that may be I also can make some money from it."

moneykj

6,141 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2018-03-26 20:52 | Report Abuse

Up another 2.5 sen. Come again and comment tomorrow ya. No need the bad one, all already knew your intention, including your former boss.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 21:51 | Report Abuse

by moneykj > Mar 26, 2018 08:52 PM | Report Abuse

Up another 2.5 sen. Come again and comment tomorrow ya. No need the bad one, all already knew your intention, including your former boss.
====================

kc...read that? Good sign....you now is God of Fortune....come again.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 22:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 09:51 PM | Report Abuse
by moneykj > Mar 26, 2018 08:52 PM | Report Abuse
====================
kc...read that? Good sign....you now is God of Fortune....come again.

Oh yes, I saw that. I also saw his comment a few months ago that his average price was RM1.08. But lets don't everyday talk about price movement here as none of us can predict share prices. Nobody learns nothing from doing so.

Oh yeah, have you got the answers to my questions? Let me repost them here.

1)how many boats have been built?

2) How many fully operational?

3) Got any payment already or not?

4) Any taker on rental of the boat already or not?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-26 22:40 | Report Abuse

ok...to be fair, I answer you.....most of the answers in the article above already....please read article again......

how many boats...2

both belong to Tan Sri private vehicle. One is completed, launched into sea for 2 weeks sea worthy certification last week witnessed by analysts and reporters. Funds will be released to Sendai by bankers upon certification...( part of Loan condition)....remember the $1 billion Amounts Due from Customers? a large part is the two lift boats.....upon release of funds, the Balance Sheet will be improved substantially
The other 30% complete, on hold at the moment.

The boats belong to Tan Sri private vehicle.....the questions about charter and rental is for Tan Sri, not Sendai.....Tan Sri is confident he will get rental income from it soon.....What is relevant for Sendai is that the sum in Amounts Due By Customers will be substantially reduced by the June Accounts......(too late for the March accounts) , Balance Sheet cleaned up and no money problems....

and the core business is going great guns...recent drop in international steel prices is another boost for their profitability.

expects profits to improve every quarter in 2018.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-26 23:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 26, 2018 10:40 PM | Report Abuse

So upon certification, some money will be released for the first boat? How much?

2nd boat on hold? So how?

Sendai's total borrowings is RM1.16 billion, of which RM917 million is short term loan, loan needs to be paid up within a year.

So balance sheet will be cleaned up from the payment for the first boat? Sure?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-27 00:11 | Report Abuse

amount due by customers ( contract account) $1 billion.....that was the concern of some analysts...you know...the dumb dumb type?

a major portion of this account is the WIP on the lift boats to be ownned by Tan Sri private vehicle.....Once the certificate is released, the boat goes to Tan Sri ( he takes up the financing )...the money goes to Sendai.......read the articlle....The total construction cost was US$102 million (RM398.82 million)....$ 400 million goes to the bank account of Sendai upon certification......

kc.....tiring to have to explain like I am explaining to a kid......

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-27 00:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 27, 2018 12:11 AM | Report Abuse
amount due by customers ( contract account) $1 billion.....that was the concern of some analysts...you know...the dumb dumb type?
a major portion of this account is the WIP on the lift boats to be ownned by Tan Sri private vehicle.....Once the certificate is released, the boat goes to Tan Sri ( he takes up the financing )...the money goes to Sendai.......read the articlle....The total construction cost was US$102 million (RM398.82 million)....$ 400 million goes to the bank account of Sendai upon certification......
kc.....tiring to have to explain like I am explaining to a kid......

So Sendai has not been paid a single sen for the building of boat 1 after RM400 m spent? Is this related-party transaction at arms length?

What about the RM912m short term loan? How to get this settled?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-27 01:01 | Report Abuse

kc....actually I have no interest in convincing you to buy....really.....

for me...the way to make money in the stock market is to take calculated risks and make money when events develop in my favour in the future....This Sendai is a good one for that .....

The stock is down...it will continue to do well in its operations...and with their track record of building some of the iconic structures in Asia...their investments in recent years, .......this is good one for growth and actually even value investors......

Tan Sri owns 70% of the company.....when the owner and the minority shareholder is in the same boat....it is a comfortable place to be, especially when the stock is down...and prospects are good...even steel prices are in its favour......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-27 01:03 | Report Abuse

kc...my dealings with you here suggest big picture, business sense is not your strength...but all good investors , big picture and business sense have to be their strength......

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-03-27 09:18 | Report Abuse

Bought @ 84.9c avg in Jan...escaped this morning from 87.5-88c from this f**ked up KYY old conman counter....BYE BYE!!! :D

carilembu

1,249 posts

Posted by carilembu > 2018-03-27 11:45 | Report Abuse

anger will make you win less money. So sorry 4u. Be patient. More upside. wow already 90c!

carilembu

1,249 posts

Posted by carilembu > 2018-03-27 11:57 | Report Abuse

BUY

Posted by kamcheonghui > 2018-03-27 16:08 | Report Abuse

Hi carilembu thanks, what is the price expected as Kenanga given TP 0.70. Pls advise.

Posted by lengleng legend > 2018-03-27 19:29 | Report Abuse

TA Securities raised target from RM 0.55 to RM 0.79 with a sell recommendation (refer to report issued on 26 March 2018). Don't just refer Kenanga or any posts by promoters or detractors in i3. Take every party's comment with a pinch of salt

Post a Comment
Market Buzz