EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.035 (6.25%)

Day's Change

0.525 - 0.575

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

13,057 comment(s). Last comment by kangcs 10 hours ago

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-03-28 15:38 | Report Abuse

Oldman got punched left right and centre by ALP in Jaks.

Now with his tail between the legs, he tries his luck with Sendai again.

Remember how he was walloped blue and black by o-lang in Sendai previously?

Now he has returned for more and this time he will be knocked out for good.

Oldman will become the butt of jokes for years to come in I3 long after he is gone.

newbie8080

2,761 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2018-03-28 18:30 | Report Abuse

KYY accumulating more the last few days

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5738689

Defending his own shares

nich0las

2,787 posts

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-28 21:04 | Report Abuse

goreng season?

Posted by Mohd Fahmi Bin Jaes > 2018-03-28 21:11 | Report Abuse

No

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2018-03-28 22:41 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-29 07:12 | Report Abuse

Dear qqq3,
When your make a recommendation of buy call you end it with final decision is yours as show of respect to your subscribers that they will evaluate your analysis and make their own decision and not merely follow what is recommended.
When you are substantial shareholder and wrote a promotion article in public blog to induce others to buy into this share you end it with I am not asking you to buy, but if you buy, I am not responsible for your losses this is to tell the readers your are taking your own risk in buying into this stock.
Your action of favoring one and condemning other, sound insincere and curry favor to please particular person with your own ulterior motive.
Your online trolling and bad mouthing Mr. OTB and Mr. KCCHONG show your lack of basis courtesy and manner. I do not mean to offend you but needed to tell you my truth feeling on your behavior.
Thank you

Posted by kamcheonghui > 2018-03-29 09:47 | Report Abuse

Thanks Sslee for the sharing and make sure no personal attack. Let make more money in the stock market so that all sifu are happy to share

newbie8080

2,761 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2018-03-29 10:26 | Report Abuse

KYY pushing hard....!
Looking for RM1
Huhuhu

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2018-03-29 10:46 | Report Abuse

SSLee, KYY did not write a promotion article as you assumed. He shared his opinion on why he is buying the stock. He did not force, beg or induce as you put it. I am sure people are not foolish and stupid, especially as investors, to believe someone, for their investment. Even, IB bank's analysts have fine prints about disclaimers. Why they put that disclaimer if their so called educated analysis is right? It is childish to blame others for your own failure. Other side also lacks courtesy and trolls extensively. .

yewyin33

315 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2018-03-29 11:06 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/152169.jsp
29/03/2018 09:17

I appreciate Sslee, DickyMe and others who are well brought up with good manners. Please read my article by clicking the above link. If you cannot open the file, you can see it on my blog: koonyewyin.com.
Good luck, Koon Yew Yin

bowman

2,588 posts

Posted by bowman > 2018-03-29 12:26 | Report Abuse

Just wondering - you mentioned that you owned 70mil shares of this stock. The total traded between March 21 and 29 is hardly 30mil. Do you mean to say you saw the potential even before the launch of the US$ 102million vessel?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-29 12:50 | Report Abuse

kikiki

newbie8080

2,761 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2018-03-29 13:01 | Report Abuse

The company orderbook is currently under RM2 bil.
Will clear this in next 12 mths.
Seems replenishment of orderbook is slow.
Due to the fact that around 60% of the revenue comes from middle east, it may have impact in the next 2-3 years.
Not sure about KYY foresight though.

bowman

2,588 posts

Posted by bowman > 2018-03-29 13:12 | Report Abuse

Tech is only as good as the demand for its use. If KYY is right about the hi-tech, not seen anywhere else, this could be a runaway train. Otherwise, it will be a rollercoaster on the dip

somchik

1,235 posts

Posted by somchik > 2018-03-29 13:27 | Report Abuse

TA is downtrending just follow the force.. slowly release the burden .. let see the buying force.. anytime after selling there is profit just buy back at lower price and keep selling it goes up again .even though one or two sens.. till the volume is small and with good qter report add back some more shares. other wise keep sellling .. kikiki risk all yours hepi trading kikiki

newbie8080

2,761 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2018-03-29 14:26 | Report Abuse

@bowman

What is the tech refers to?

tslai38

53 posts

Posted by tslai38 > 2018-03-29 14:32 | Report Abuse

what happened to focus lumber and xinquan

lala23

152 posts

Posted by lala23 > 2018-03-29 14:49 | Report Abuse

pump pump pump and then dump dump dump. lalllalalalalalal

Posted by jordanmaggie61 > 2018-03-29 15:24 | Report Abuse

but that was a good one

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-03-29 15:30 | Report Abuse

Basically oldman says,

God damn it stupid idiots.....buy Sendai now.

So I can take money out of your pocket.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-03-29 15:36 | Report Abuse

Stupid idiots be warned.

Oldman picked Xingquan, jayatiasa, mudajaya, jaks, sendai which OTB would not buy even a single share.

OTB picked multi baggers for him such as hengyuan, vs, latitude, liihen etc

carilembu

1,249 posts

Posted by carilembu > 2018-03-29 16:40 | Report Abuse

TP 1.00

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2018-03-29 16:41 | Report Abuse

Beary, u sound like a sore loser, did the PEEPLE u are criticisimg cause you to lose your pants? Not good to be depressed all the time, especially when making investment decisions, or driving. Stay cool and be humble and kind.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-03-29 17:00 | Report Abuse

koony dusti, tell that to those who lost their pants in hengyuan.

The oldman deceived and enticed them to buy hengyuan while at the same time he was busy disposing.

This behavior confirms him to be a highly immoral person.

I have zero respect for an immoral person.

Dartmaster

1,029 posts

Posted by Dartmaster > 2018-03-29 17:07 | Report Abuse

I thought MY KYY sold his share, he did mentioned in one of his blog but how come his disposal was not announced?... I thought it is required by law to report disposal especially when someone is a substantial shareholder or is there a way to get around it?

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2018-03-29 17:25 | Report Abuse

Dartmaster.. where got Mr Koon dispose of Eversendai? He did mention the disposal of Hengyuan, but not on JAKS and EverSendai

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 18:11 |

Post removed.Why?

happy888

518 posts

Posted by happy888 > 2018-03-29 18:30 | Report Abuse

I agree with KYY to look into a person tract record.
Look at his HY selection... i will buy and buy even more at rm17.
Look at xinquan... i will be the one laughing to the bank now bcos nta rm1
Look at sendai... the receivables so high and monstrous that if it went out of business i think all company would happily keep their portion and not pay sendai
Look at jaks.. the project has been delayed so many years and change partners so many times.

Look at his perfect stock selections.
Dun just focus on liihen, VS.
Look at all the things he said and done.
And u would notice how "noble" he is.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 18:32 | Report Abuse

69-80++ cts sendiri buy.....90cts now say he buy.i will not buy lah like that. if 70cts u call to buy I buy lah

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 18:38 | Report Abuse

apolloang > Mar 29, 2018 06:32 PM | Report Abuse

69-80++ cts sendiri buy.....90cts now say he buy.i will not buy lah like that. if 70cts u call to buy I buy lah
=============

long story short 70 sen also you would not buy.....you are biased already.

In the context of and in the mind of KYY and the reason for buying, and who surely is after more than 20 sen.....there is no difference between 70 sen and 90 sen

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 18:40 | Report Abuse

if kyy buy at 70cts why u think I will not buy if he let me know? now if I buy later he throw to me,i will sit and cry

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 18:58 | Report Abuse

apolloang > Mar 29, 2018 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

if kyy buy at 70cts why u think I will not buy if he let me know? now if I buy later he throw to me,i will sit and cry
========================

your choice...I just saying KYY not selling at this price....that in his mind , no difference between 70 and 90

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 19:01 | Report Abuse

no difference? no 20cts he can dump for u anytime.i will not buy at 90cts.if he bought at 70cts and post when it is 70cts then I will surely buy.up a lot already I no wanna know also

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 19:03 | Report Abuse

already up 30% in this weak market,u sendiri go buy.i have many other stocks to choose

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 19:04 | Report Abuse

but never mind...stock market works in reverse economic laws ...higher the price, got more demand.......
but current market weak, swimming up stream...

but a better market together with better results and receive money for first lift boat...want to guess what price then?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-03-29 19:06 | Report Abuse

apolloang, the oldman told stockmanny aka qqq3 to buy at 70 sen just before he pushes the price up.

That is the reward for being the oldman's no.1 balls polisher.

Now you know why qqq3 is sitting pretty and singing like a bird.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 19:09 | Report Abuse

no money eat rice ar need to be balls polisher.....hahaha

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 19:16 | Report Abuse

lets see

Proud to be speculator/ trader.....

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/qqq3/151380.jsp

did mention I bought Sendai.....spotted Sendai while debating with KC.....

kc is the real God of Fortune in this case...each time, he disturbs Sendai, Sendai goes up....happens before.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2018-03-29 19:33 | Report Abuse

qqq3 is not wrong to say that everytime KC disturbs Sendai, the share price goes up.

I think the oldman is walking straight into the trap set by KC.

KC has on numerous occasions ridiculed the oldman's selection of Sendai and Jaks.

The oldman is so pissed off by KC that he dumps in more and more money to push up the price just to prove KC wrong.

As a result, he is sinking deeper and deeper into the mud.

It is not a coincidence that KC's article on sendai appears at 70 sen level and immediately after that the oldman pushes the price up to 90 sen now.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 19:48 | Report Abuse

It is not a coincidence that KC's article on sendai appears at 70 sen level and immediately after that the oldman pushes the price up to 90 sen now.
==============

except facts don't correspond to such a simplistic view....KYY did bought into Sendai...probably a million of so shares based on the declarations....that is only a fraction of transacted volumes.....plenty of other buyers, some of which is due to the visit to Dubai to witness the launch of the lift boats....and who knows why people buy?

fact of the matter is...a lot of volume done and the test is in the eating...the price has been rising on low to moderate volumes..that is not a sign of excessive ...it is a sign of accumulation.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2018-03-29 19:50 | Report Abuse

if tomolo close higher that 0.915, i jump. hehehe

Posted by Tung Kwang Yii > 2018-03-29 21:50 | Report Abuse

Beware of KYY

Hengyuan: A Blessing in Disguise - Koon Yew Yin
Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018, 09:07 AM

I have been financially supporting the opposition political parties to kick out the corrupt BN Government. About 3 months ago, 3 income tax officers came from KL to raid my house in Ipoh and suspended my current account with Maybank. I miss most is my credit card.

In view of the coming general election, the Government must be so desperate that has instructed Maybank to cut down my wife and my margin facilities from Rm 40 million to Rm 10 million.

Ever since I started doing business I always borrow large sum from the banks. I have always been able to make far more money than the interest I need to pay the banks.

For share investment, besides our margin accounts with Maybank, my wife and I have big margin accounts with T A Securities and Hong leong Investment Banks.

I have big margin accounts with Affin, Kenenga, RHB and CIMB. Our total margin finance is more than Rm 200 million. All these huge borrowings sound unbelievable. I have always been able to make far more money than the interest charges. I can easily make more money than the current interest rate of 4.8% pa from the stock market.

Talking about our Maybank margin accounts, to reduce Rm 30 million from each margin account, I have to sell about Rm 60 million worth of shares, totalling Rm120 million. Since the daily volume for Hengyuan is several million shares, I sold all our Hengyuan shares aggressively. I also sold all our Hengyuan shares we have in all the other banks.

At one time my wife and I have a total of 8 million Hengyuan shares. Now we have only a few hundred lots left.

We are now cash rich and looking for some good stocks to buy. Can you readers please recommend some shares with good profit growth?

GOD works in mysterious ways

As you can see, the price has been dropping so rapidly. It has dropped Rm 1.80 today.

This let me to believe there is a supper hand helping me. The Christens believes GOD works in mysterious ways to help those kind hearted who needed help.

Why the price is plunging?

According to the company’s last profit announcement, the company will not be able to make more money this year than last year. The company has to shut down the refinery for about 2 months for upgrading. Moreover, crude oil is going up in price. These are the reasons for the price to drop so rapidly. Fortunately, we sold almost all our holdings.

My share selection principle

Among all the criteria for share selection, the most powerful catalyst to move share price is profit growth prospect. Never buy any share which does not have this quality. You must sell as soon as you see that the company cannot make more money in the current year than last year.

Rich value investors like Warren Buffet are looking to buy shares selling below NTA, net tangible asset value. Currently there are many property counters selling below their NTA. Although it is very safe to buy them, but you have to wait many years for the companies to sell all their unsold properties to show increasing profit.

EPF and some insurance companies are look for high dividend yield. All these financial institutions with a lot of cash money are buying high yield stocks to earn more money than putting their money in fix deposit with the banks.

Some investors are looking for stocks with low P/E ratio. Since most share prices often fluctuate, they believe the shares with low P/E will eventually sell at higher P/E. For example, Hengyuan which has reported reduced profit. But basing on its latest earning is still selling at single digit P/E ratio. Low P/E does not mean the price should go higher. Profit growth prospect is still the most important consideration.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-03-29 22:04 | Report Abuse

stock market KYY has his share of mistakes.
Important thing is that mistakes don't gets one killed, but makes a killing when right.

Posted by lengleng legend > 2018-03-29 22:08 | Report Abuse

always take everyone's comment with a small pinch of salt...

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 22:08 | Report Abuse

he keep pushing up until retails cannot tahan come in and buy,just like hengyuan,sure got people chase green one.....hahaha

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 22:13 | Report Abuse

it's funny uncle support opposition,lim kit siang will tell him in mandarin,wor kou liao,means enough is enough.but uncle attitude is money not enough,how he can support opposition with different thinking? hehe

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-03-29 22:14 | Report Abuse

also uncle your bro which commit suicide is a gerakan member

Posted by Goldchia MH > 2018-03-29 22:46 | Report Abuse

"Unfortunately, there are a few crude and senseless commentators who take the advantage of hiding behind some pseudonyms or some pen names to write insulting rubbish. They are cowards and dare not use their real names given by their mothers." That is uncle wrote just ten min ago. Go happy every one!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz