EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.00%)

Day's Change

0.47 - 0.50

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

12,978 comment(s). Last comment by InfinityTifanny 1 day ago

Posted by Whiteevoque > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Uncle KYY has become weak hands now. Cant even handle daily price movement. Lost respect now and cant really trust what he says

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

How could you trust a broken record? Regardless, one should take any comment here with a pinch of salt, including mine, and formulate own buy, hold, sell decision.

Ron90

4,082 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

continue to follo uncle ..you
can get rich.. provided that you know the early sign when to exit.. hehe.

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

trust me, that kyy will buy back again at higher price :D (right KYY??)

Posted by GoHaiDuongGo > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Now, every body is ignoring the toothless shark 😃

Posted by Whiteevoque > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Hehe yup ive made a lot already since sendai was 27-28sen. Now holding some based on my own wave 3 target of 1.10-1.60

Andy Nch

24 posts

Posted by Andy Nch > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Whiteevoque, I am in the same boat and feeling excited today.

kanak8

6 posts

Posted by kanak8 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

My kid's spring toy car need to pull back & release to go further, but sometime car too heavy, car owner will happy if u jump car while pull back, coz it will more light and smooth to go

kanak8

6 posts

Kyy said insider sell agrresive recently, those not insider, real insider will know the 1st qtr result since may, not last few days, kyy kenal cheated or kyy cheat us?

kangcs

730 posts

Posted by kangcs > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Insider will know during the 1st Q Account Closing in Mid April 2024 lor

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

Bought more on 0.65, yeah! I still worry the boat sail off without me, lucky got major pullback

kangcs

730 posts

Uncle YY collecting since yesterday 430pm till now....

Posted by saifulhaffizi > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

if suddenly this counter is green today, qr must be good

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

Later you will see him post article again in Sendai,

kangcs

730 posts

Betui Betui

xxxx

1,398 posts

Posted by xxxx > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

When people think it is safe to go into the water because the sharks have gone away, along come the crocodiles and the whales. Ikan bilis have no chance. Seriously, I am going in to try my luck.

kangcs

730 posts

This afternoon AGM will further know the Details of 5.4B BIG Projects Progress

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

later kyy posted, he buying in again because the stock is undervalue, not to mention the movement is not this QR result solely but also the 6.5Billion order book in hand

Weechichi

451 posts

If today close green and above 0.7, you know what happen la. All the scare tactics and nonsense. HAha. Apa insider know and only sell two days before QR meh, damn nonsense leh. I also whack more at my own risk. Rather than watching all the nonsense. Haha.

Posted by rpklim8888 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I don't care what yy bullsh**ting, I am holding tight my tickets bcoz of the 6.5b order book on hand,, Sendai will positively be a good investment stock

yewyin33

315 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Yesterday I posted this "Currently Sendai price dropped 7 sen which is a bad sign. I think all the insiders of the company know that the financial result for the quarter ending March is not good. They and their friends are selling aggressively. I sold all my Sendai shares." I see so many commentators do not believe me. They said that I am asking them to sell so that I can buy at cheaper prices. If you Google my name Koon Yew Yin you can know more about me. I am a co-founder of IGB, Gamuda, IJM and many listed and non-listed companies. I don't need to cheap you. For your information, I just Googled "What is the financial result for the quarter ending March 2024 for Eversendai?" The answer " Eversendai Corporation Berhad for the quarter ending March 2024. Here’s what I found:
• Sales: MYR 174.93 million, compared to MYR 282.14 million in the same period last year.
• Net Loss: MYR 69.78 million, compared to MYR 8.86 million in the previous year.
• Basic Loss Per Share from Continuing Operations: MYR 0.0893, compared to MYR 0.0113 in the corresponding period last year1.
It seems that Eversendai faced challenges during this quarter. Koon Yew Yin

yewyin33

315 posts

You can also ring Hong Leong Investment Bank for Dato Ng Eng Hock 0195573786 to confirm that I sold all my 6 million Eversendia shares yesterday. Koon Yew Yin

kangcs

730 posts

OK la Ok la, Uncle YY, we believed You la Ok

kangcs

730 posts

Uncle YY, You sold 6M Sendai, you can use your money to hantam LAGENDA lol

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

oh? so google can see the result faster than bursa? i seeeee

Sslee

5,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Congratulation KYY. At least you earned some good pocket money from your disposal of 6 million Eversendia share.

xxxx

1,398 posts

Sure or not? Google can know the trading results before being announced? Something is wrong somewhere.

xxxx

1,398 posts

MACC got to investigate.

kanak8

6 posts

So uncle sold his share bcoz of googled the qtr result not insider sell aggressive, uncle old liao, use ur money go travel around the world

Posted by GoHaiDuongGo > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Contra players and weak holders ejected lohhhh 😃

YY googled the previous year March result and kentut here again...lol

kanak8

6 posts

here is the result that uncle googled:
https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/stocks/financial-report/5205/2022-06-30

Sslee

5,775 posts

Aiyoyo must excuse old man, eye sight not good already so mistaken Q2 end 30 june 2022 as Q1 end 31 March 2024 result.

Weechichi

451 posts

Walauweh anyhow google anyhow post past result as current quarter ending March 2024 result. This is misleading. He better admit this error otherwise people would report him as he is stating wrong fact. Cannot be simply excused lol. Super cunning. haha.

xxxx

1,398 posts

Downright misleading or is it downright giving false info. Reputation is on the line.

KYY didn't put on his glasses when googling, that's why he didn't notice that is the 2022 2QR...sighhhh!!!!!!LOL

kangcs

730 posts

Can challenge Tun M la

gohkimhock

3,061 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

useless old fox haha..
how many got duped buying into high price lol..?

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

Haiya, don’t blame him la, maybe when we 90s d also will make mistake ma, don’t blame him la

kangcs

730 posts

Tun M sometime also BLUR BLUR, don't know what he doing also ma

azfar8

963 posts

Posted by azfar8 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

wow, this user yewyin33 is really hati busuk. why do you want to cheat that much?

Posted by unknown1234 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

wew YY, you sold so much shares? you must be the resistance then! Guys time to enter after he finished selling!
QR not even out yet how you see..

yewyin33

315 posts

I just Googled "What is Eversendai's financial result for the quarter ending March 2024?" and I got this answer " Eversendai Corporation Berhad reported its financial results for the fourth quarter ending March 2024. Here are the key figures:

Sales: MYR 519.05 million, compared to MYR 300.99 million in the same quarter last year.
Net Income: MYR 57.85 million, a significant improvement from a net loss of MYR 166.38 million in the previous year’s corresponding quarter. This positive turnaround indicates that Eversendai is on a recovery path, with revenue growth and profitability in motion" If this true, I may have to consider buying back Sendai. In any case the company has to report before the end of May 2024. Koon Yew Yin

Weechichi

451 posts

lol. This fella. Now I witnessed what is the legend state of pusing. I feel awkward by just looking at such posts. How do people have the audacity to post nonsense. lol

Sslee

5,775 posts

KYY please stop posting:
The bolow is Q4 end 31/12/23 financial result.
Sales: MYR 519.05 million, compared to MYR 300.99 million in the same quarter last year.
Net Income: MYR 57.85 million, a significant improvement from a net loss of MYR 166.38 million in the previous year’s corresponding quarter.

And by the way you had been using that Q4 end 31/12/2023 result to buy in Sendai and start your pump and dump operation in i3.

Apple2353

1,846 posts

Posted by Apple2353 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

nyanyuk old man.. hoi sei yan..

TeamRocket

4,630 posts

He got no effect on this share price la pls, 6m share is ntg

Hotstuff

3,249 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

That is why dont live too old, die when youre at the peak of your good reputation. You may have build your reputation over the past 20 yrs as Warren Buffett of Malaysia but it takes only 1 year to destroy everything now his name is busuk and he will be remembered forever for his nonsense and will never be respected.

gohkimhock

3,061 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

in my 31 years inside KLSE, i have never known that you can google for the latest quarterly financial results without being announced yet. This is something new to me...

Apple2353

1,846 posts

Posted by Apple2353 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

KYY - its your right to post but please post correct info lah... financial results also not announced yet lah.. don't simply hantam ..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz