HHRG BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HHRG (0175)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.63%)

Day's Change

0.185 - 0.195

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

2,407 comment(s). Last comment by lkang 1 month ago

newbiehere

197 posts

Posted by newbiehere > 2016-06-07 23:07 | Report Abuse

is it time to accumulate ?

Posted by newbie97 > 2016-06-08 09:41 | Report Abuse

u try collect at 0.395

ampabella

1,369 posts

Posted by ampabella > 2016-06-16 23:24 | Report Abuse

jialat lor going to 32 cts soon

ahxia0722

25 posts

Posted by ahxia0722 > 2016-06-17 10:50 | Report Abuse

hope it dont reach the second supp line........

ahxia0722

25 posts

Posted by ahxia0722 > 2016-07-01 16:16 | Report Abuse

supporting fund leaving???

MaBadri

945 posts

Posted by MaBadri > 2016-07-22 20:41 | Report Abuse

nextweek

Joey

122 posts

Posted by Joey > 2016-07-22 20:54 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (July 22): Heng Huat Resources Bhd has decided to withdraw its application to transfer its listing to the Main Market, due to the current economic environment.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, Heng Huat said it accepted the view of Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd, its principal adviser, that now was not the best time for it to go for the transfer.

However, the company intends to relook the proposed transfer in future.

Last September, Heng Huat submitted an application to the Securities Commission to transfer its listing from the ACE Market to the Main Market to accord it with more recognition and acceptance among investors, particularly institutional investors.

Heng Huat’s share price closed half sen or 1.35% higher at 37.5 sen today, for a market capitalisation of RM115.7 million.

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-07-27 20:41 | Report Abuse

Stay aside. Below SMA 5,20,200

Redpeople

270 posts

Posted by Redpeople > 2016-08-08 14:51 | Report Abuse

355 come come come

ahxia0722

25 posts

Posted by ahxia0722 > 2016-08-19 13:10 | Report Abuse

sayang lah ini stock~ tak boleh naik lagi T.T

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-24 09:36 |

Post removed.Why?

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2016-08-24 11:00 | Report Abuse

I Mau CUTLOST

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-26 09:51 | Report Abuse

There are lot of uncertainties in the investment...before you posted any comment, you can analyse it either in quantitative or detail analysis to make it clearer and not merely make any statements that "I believe...". Those who just believe the fruit will drop from the sky are the real losers. You have been misleading people all the while

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-26 10:40 |

Post removed.Why?

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-29 14:08 |

Post removed.Why?

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-29 14:16 | Report Abuse

If a company fulfill the SC requirements and took so long to prepare, do you think that they will suddenly withdraw themselves which they had prepared the fight for 1 year? Apparently they know SC is going to reject them and then they took a step earlier to inform investor that market sentiment is not good. I think this is something do with margin. If you read from the announcement, you can see that directors keep transfer share out, and mostly to bank... So, you can guess how smart is the boss... and one more thing to notice is that boss/founder only did public acquisition once for so far and a lot of transactions by him is mostly transfer to Kenanga... So my guess is here is that he is apparently trading margin. Even though the report was so bad until no eye see, but the share only fluctuates in few sen. This is what suggested that directors are supporting the share to avoid margin call. My one sen... Peace

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-30 17:28 | Report Abuse

@iloveshare128 ? see the new quarter report

Revenue from 26m to 18m
GP from 12.9 to 6.9
cash from 10m to 7m
borrowing 40.5m

while good news for u is that reduce of trade and receivable from 31 to 24m.

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-30 17:35 | Report Abuse

with this type of bad cash flow and the business nature which depends mainly on CHINA is really not sustainable in the long term. Unless they know how to mitigate the risk or else going bankrupt soon

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2016-08-30 17:48 | Report Abuse

Smart move by those directors again. Transfer share out during closed period before the announce of quarter report. Yaya, you can cheat in many ways, but one day your children will definitely pay back

Posted by BernardLoo > 2016-09-10 22:13 | Report Abuse

住在套房快要一年了,我的老本钱就这样消失了一半,当时买家因为KYY的买进,结果过后他也卖出了,而我就一直这样等着奇迹出现。又是另一个ding家族,业绩不好老板照样拿雄厚的薪水,苦了我们这些相信公司发展的小户。。。不得不说,我彻底输了。。。25年的投资经验,也不足一次的失误。。。伤心的是错失相信那些director的话。。。

i3i77

32 posts

Posted by i3i77 > 2016-09-10 22:43 | Report Abuse

这次有反彈的迹象。反转呢还需要看行情。

cheahsk

50 posts

Posted by cheahsk > 2016-11-10 00:02 | Report Abuse

Their directors annual fees and salary amount to 3% of sales value. This is extremely high compared to an average of 1 to 0.4 % for other companies. After paying their directors fee there is nothing left for the shareholder. How can they justify such high salary for such a low tech industry.

Posted by Tan Chin Hoe > 2016-11-22 23:12 | Report Abuse

Agree

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-11-22 23:12 | Report Abuse

HHgroup? You!

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-11-22 23:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Yeoh Wilson > 2016-11-28 23:03 | Report Abuse

Gg

ikantutu

774 posts

Posted by ikantutu > 2016-12-04 21:59 | Report Abuse

look good...

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2016-12-20 13:42 | Report Abuse

Bed factory clearence sale

Posted by Robert_Chin > 2016-12-20 16:16 | Report Abuse

after i received the email from HHgroup management, i sold all my shares at a loss...

you can see how bad their management is.. how not transparent they are.. how not honest they are in answering questions... taichee master in answering questions and no solution..

really lousy company:

Hi Mr Cheng,

I have a few questions:

Question 1) In previous report (Q1 & Q2 reports), it was stated that the demand in China is slowly picking up. Then why was Q2 seeing a net profit but Q3 seeing a net loss? Can you provide explanation?

Answer1)
Sales
For the current quarter ended 30 September 2016, the Group recorded revenue of approximately RM17.85 million, marginally lower by 1.05% or RM0.19 million as compared to revenue of RM18.04 million in preceding year corresponding quarter.

For the financial period ended 30 September 2016, the Group recorded revenue of approximately RM57.36 million, decreased by approximately 19.29% or RM13.71 million as compared to revenue of RM71.07 million in preceding year corresponding period.

The moderation of sales performance for the nine (9) months period ended 30 September 2016 was primarily due to the following factors:

i. Lower sales of oil palm EFB fibre to China market. The market sentiment within the China’s operating environment was weighed down by the economic uncertainties during the second half of 2015 and notwithstanding that the demand has been on gradual recovery during the financial period ended 30 September 2016, the sales volume has yet to reach the prior peak; and

ii. Decrease in average selling prices of oil palm EFB fibre, in order to strengthen the Group’s market competitiveness, in view of the prevailing economic uncertainties.

Profit Level
For the current quarter ended 30 September 2016, the Group recorded net loss after tax of approximately RM0.53 million as compared to net profit of RM2.90 million in preceding year corresponding quarter. The loss was attributable to the following factors:

i. Lower margin from sales of oil palm EFB fibre as a result of decrease in average selling price as explained above;

ii. Lower foreign exchange gain recorded during the current quarter under review, as the exchange rate fluctuation between US Dollar and Ringgit Malaysia was relatively less volatile as compared to preceding year corresponding quarter; and

iii. Higher forwarding and freight charges incurred during the current quarter under review in line with the increase in oil palm EFB fibre delivery volume to China as compared to preceding year corresponding quarter.

For the financial period ended 30 September 2016, the Group recorded net profit after tax of approximately RM0.55 million as compared to net profit of RM12.38 million in preceding year corresponding period. The moderation of the profit performance was primarily due to lower revenue and increasing cost of sales which resulted in lower gross profit recorded.

Question 2) As the market sentiment in China is not good, why is GGgroup still proceeding with the Gua Musang production factory expansion? What is the production utilization rate of current factory to justify for a new factory under such economic situation? please explain.

Answer 2) For the near future, our Group expect the orders for oil palm EFB fibre from China will experience greater degree of volatility due to the prevailing economic uncertainties. Notwithstanding that, our Group remain cautiously optimistic that orders for oil palm EFB fibre from China in the mid and long term will be promising backed by the rising population in China and increasing demand for raw material alternatives that are cheaper, natural and environmentally-friendly.

Upon completion of our new production factory at Gua Musang, our Group will have an increased capacity that enables us to tap into new customer segments as well as expand our market coverage in China. The new production factory is currently under construction and is targeted to be completed by the first quarter of 2017.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances and adverse external economic factors, the Board of Directors is of the view that the Group’s financial performance for the financial year ending 31 December 2016 will remain positive.

Question 3) As the results were still poor (from mid of 2015 until now), is the management thinking of any corrective actions plan? Perhaps diversify the sales to non-China countries like Europe/Africa/US?

Answer 3) Thank you for highlight. Our marketing is working hard to market our products locally and internationally.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Posted by Robert_Chin > 2016-12-20 16:17 | Report Abuse

i am not satisfied by their "politically correct answer" so i asked again:

Hi Cheng,

I can see the "so-called answers" you provided from the quarterly report but it did not answer my questions at all.

Can you spend a bit more time and sincerity in answering my questions?

Question1:
I am asking why you have been saying that market has improved; but Q3 results is worse than Q2. Your explanation is a comparison of preceding year corresponding quarter which is 2015 Q3 vs this quarter 2016 Q3. I am actually asking about the comparison between 2016 Q2 & Q3. The explanatory notes in the latest quarterly report does not tell exactly what had caused the company to make loss (despite claiming that the recovery in China is picking up) If demand has picked up since Q2 to Q3, why Q2 made a small profit but Q3 made a loss? Is the demand getting worse (so need to lower the average selling price) or improving? If improved, why the ASP is lower? I am totally confused.

Question2:
Again, I can see your "answer" from quarter report. You have not answered my question.
WHAT IS THE PRODUCTION UTILIZATION RATE OF YOUR CURRENT FACTORIES? If the demand for EFB fibre is poor now (in China), why is the company building a new factory? Are you going to sell the additional materials at lower selling price (with a loss)? Can't you put the new expansion plan on hold until the market recovers? With new factory but no additional demand from customers, even if you are not operating the new factory, it will incur fixed operation cost and other expenses such as overhead and depreciation.

Question3:
Which countries are you looking to expand your sales to? Please be more specific. And what is the corrective action/plan to stop loss and improve profitability?

Please answer my questions seriously.

Hello Cheng,

Can you reply my email?

Hi Mr Lim Ghim Chai,

As I am not getting any proper reply from Mr Cheng (please see email string below), I would like to seek for your explanation.
Please help respond.

Posted by Robert_Chin > 2016-12-20 16:18 | Report Abuse

worse.. this executive director really is hopeless.. he never bothered at all

Please find below for your update.

Reply question 1
As disclosed in the Company's Quarter 3 Financial Report, the demand from China (in terms of volume) has been on gradual recovery but the overall sales volume recorded during the 9-months period ended 30 September 2016 has yet to reach the prior peak. Hence, as compared to prior year corresponding period, the sales remained comparatively lower.

As disclosed in the Company's Quarter 3 Financial Report, the loss position recorded during the 3-months ended 30 September 2016 (Quarter 3, 2016) was primarily due to lower sales recorded from the mattress division as a result of cyclical slowdown in retail sales.

The sales generated from mattress division in Quarter 3, 2016 stood at RM4.56 million as compared to RM5.75 million in Quarter 2, 2016. (These data have been duly disclosed in the respective quarterly reports, under Note A13 - Segment Information)

Reply Question 2
For the near future, the Group expect the orders for oil palm EFB fibre from China will experience greater degree of volatility due to the prevailing economic uncertainties. Notwithstanding that, our Group remain cautiously optimistic that orders for oil palm EFB fibre from China in the mid and long term will be promising backed by the rising population in China and increasing demand for raw material alternatives that are cheaper, natural and environmentally-friendly.

As disclosed in the Company's Quarter 3 Financial Report, the new factory at Gua Musang is to enable the Group additional capacity to tap into new customer segments as well as market coverage in China. This is in line with the prospects, where the Group remain cautiously optimistic that demand for oil palm EFB fibre from China in the mid and long term will be promising barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Reply Question 3
The Board of Directors and the Management are monitoring the industry development and have put in place appropriate actions. Further details and development will be disclosed in the future financial reports where appropriate and necessary.

On behalf of the Management, we extend our appreciation for your feedback. As far as the Group is concerned, the response provided herein are by far what we are allowed to disclose at this juncture in accordance with the Listing Requirements. Any future development, where necessary, will be announced accordingly either as separate announcement to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad or disclosed in the interim and/or annual financial reports.

Thank you.

Hi Cheng,

I would accept answer for my questions#1 but for questions#2 & #3, I do not think you have answered them properly.

Question#2: disclosure of current utilization rate is not prohibited by the listing requirements. Many listed companies do disclose this info. Why can't HHgroup disclose as well? For example, Evergreen Fibreboard, Airasia, etc do disclose this information. So I am demanding for this info. Ok, you can say that the new factory is built to support "mid to long term" increasing demand (that you expect to grow in mid to long term). Fine, I can accept that. But you have not even answered what is the current utilization rate (90%, 95%)? that can justify for building the new factory. If the increasing demand can be absorbed by the existing factories, what is the point of building the new factory? It is a waste of money and resources.

Question#3:
Again, company like Evergreen Fibreboard (for example) is a very transparent company. They can share with shareholders what are the corrective actions / rationalization plan to overcome bad situations and their effort to cut costs/improve profit margin. They provided corporate update report on their website from time to time. Instead of just answering that the management is looking into the issue and had put in place appropriate actions, shareholders demand for more specific explanation in terms of HOW and WHAT the management is going to do to overcome it.

I think my questions are fair and as a shareholder, we demand for a more transparent view of the management.
Also, as an active blogger, I have my responsibility to share the actual scenario to my readers. Do you want me to copy and paste your "so-called" answers to my blog and let my readers to judge if these are indeed "answers"? Political correctness does not apply to responses from any listing companies. We demand for exact and accurate info instead of beating around the bushes. My readers and the other HHgroup shareholders will definitely be disappointed with these "answers" if I were to post them on my blog.

Hi Mr Lim Chim Chai,
You are also copied in this email so I hope to hear something more constructive from you.
Please respond.
Thanks.

Posted by Robert_Chin > 2016-12-20 16:21 | Report Abuse

see how they replied.. (hopeless)

We wish to emphasis that, all relevant information and progress development that are required to be disclosed have been duly released through our quarterly reports, annual report and separate announcement to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. You may refer to the same channel for any future development update.

On behalf of management, we extend our appreciate for your comment, interests and continued support in Heng Huat.

Thank you.

On behalf of Mr. Lim Ghim Chai

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-22 12:19 | Report Abuse

HHgroup is indeed a poorly managed company, and lacks of transparency/integrity...
better not invest in a share that the management is over-boasting and dishonest...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2016-12-22 12:19 | Report Abuse

yeohhh, thanks for your feedback too.. this again proved that HHgroup boss is a con-man...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-06 09:27 | Report Abuse

haha... agree, this company will be going to PN17 very soon... lousy company! last time the volume and price was manipulated by the big shark KYY.... no fundamental at all...

wlliam82

17 posts

Posted by wlliam82 > 2017-01-11 16:45 | Report Abuse

Today have makan tongkat Ali.Any news or announcement?

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-11 17:28 | Report Abuse

HHgroup boss is not an honest guy... it is likely he is frying up his own shares... watch out... this is a super lousy company...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-11 17:29 | Report Abuse

the boss and directors have been transferring their shares from one account to another account to try to maintain the share price while the quarterly results have been very very bad for many quarters... and then i guess now they started to fry up their own shares...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-11 17:30 | Report Abuse

SC should really investigate the boss and directors... all cunning and deceitful foxes...

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2017-01-12 10:47 | Report Abuse

Sold partially 320

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-12 11:15 | Report Abuse

That is why u don't hold this stock loh. Evergreen will become like this same piece of rubbish.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-13 10:09 | Report Abuse

haha... idixt sxckperformer tracked me down... how childish he is... u r comparing lousy company like HHgroup (fried up and dumped by KYY, your PLP idol) with fundamentally strong Evergreen, r u joking?

moreover, HHgroup boss is a con-man.. see post above, yeohhhh (remisier) is also aware of how the boss manipulated the share price....

and did you see Evergreen boss manipulate the price? no.. they are honest ppl with integrity... come on... compare also must make sense ma... if not, ppl will laugh at u...kakakaka

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2017-01-15 15:46 | Report Abuse

To be honest with you @Dolly_Chai, I realize every boss is nearly the same. My boss even told us he can earn more than 20K everyday. The moral stories is that invest SMARTLY.

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2017-01-15 15:47 | Report Abuse

@Dolly_Chai, for your information, SC wont do anything without sufficient evidence. So, avoid if you think this is bad.

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2017-01-15 15:48 | Report Abuse

There are a lot of chances before CNY, so rather than grumble at here, go and catch some fish outside

yeohhh

2,406 posts

Posted by yeohhh > 2017-01-15 15:55 | Report Abuse

My piece of advice. Invest HH based on TA, FA side for me is still bad. Not improving.

TA:

Cross-over for MA20 & MA50. Currently, candle above MA 100 but slightly below MA 200. Can see some money flow in as Chaikin Money Flow is showing positive result. Momentum wise still OK. However, I would rather avoid to avoid to comment further since I am not holding this stock.
Thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz