SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 3 weeks ago

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-14 19:04 | Report Abuse

@Depeche. Yea, i get paid Rm5 per post. For every angry response i get an additional Rm10. I have to post to reach my daily quota to get my bonus. This is how i can afford the monthly payment of my Toyota Fortuner.

If i dont post, latter bank tarik my Fortuner

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-14 19:07 | Report Abuse

FYI i have many acc here and this forum is basically me talking to my self with different acc. Newbie better beware, i am manipulating you so you dont buy into this "Huge upside but no downside stock.".

The correct move would be to mortgage your house, borrow as much money as you can and go all in at 0.42. Because it will limit up 2 times next week

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-14 19:10 | Report Abuse

hahahaha...finaly u also known next week the price will up.

josephn

757 posts

Posted by josephn > 2021-10-14 19:15 | Report Abuse

Brent oil up, hibiscus and Uzma up, this SD will up follow global oil

Posted by dianatrader > 2021-10-14 19:17 | Report Abuse

SD is one of the 3 active counters today

Top 3 Active stocks:
SERBADK (5279): RM0.385 (-2.5 sen)
KANGER (0170): RM0.055 (-0.5 sen)
HIAPTEK (5072): RM0.66 (+4.0 sen)

Posted by zafrenvios > 2021-10-14 19:18 | Report Abuse

haters sick when people still buy SD share. u can see on their comen, they want uolls follow them. people stay here to share good vibes about SD, but haters panas bontot.

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-14 19:18 | Report Abuse

Is restructuring the main reason or market got hints of the SIR early?
Mohamed Ackiel, Senior Vice President for Special Projects is promoted to Deputy CEO. He led the digital transformation, and several key initiatives and projects in the Middle East, Central Asia, and Americas.

The resignation of five independent members of the Board of Directors in June to protest of the company's lawsuit against auditor KPMG took centre stage in the corporate turmoil at Serbadk.

The SIR is expected to be released in October and its already Mid-October.

However, the current interest to Serbadk shares could also be due to a rosy view of the Oil & Gas sector following the rise in oil prices and resolution between Federal government and Sarawak government on the sales tax issue.

It will enable Petros to control natural gas distribution, develop the downstream petrochemical industry, and attract investments in the downstream industry.

The oil and gas industry is not as gorgeous as it used to, but analysts are expecting Serbadk will benefit from Petros plan.

If there was no such accounting hanky panky and the case against KPMG is genuine, the unfinished business is what is the jewel in Serbadk crown that is attracting unsavory elements?

Hidden hands?
There is a conspiracy theory going around that Serbadk is a creation of high level hands and management and shareholders are currently being flush out for siphoning money out of the company in the billions.

The theory fits in with the Bank force selling on major shareholders and prices suppressed by institutional shareholders selling pressure. However, sources close to Serbadk management dispel such talk and attributed Serbadk rise to the foresight and entrepreneurship of CEO Dato Seri Karim Abdullah.

More so, management is still on course with their business plan and winning contracts abroad. For the second quarter 2021, Serbadk posted a revenue of RM1.2 billion with the bulk coming from operations and maintainance activities abroad.

Several media remained sceptical to highlight that its the lowest profit since listing. It fulfill their scepticism and the allegation Serbadk manipulated their profit figure, but it did not tally with their cashflow.

Under the current circumstances, what matter is Company is still an on-going concern and does not look to be bailing out.

Diamond in the rough?
The second quarter report highlighted EPCC as the second highest contributor and distance third is ICT.

At the end of September, CEO Karim was quoted by Malaysia Reserve highlighting ICT and O&M as contributors that could generate fast cash for the company. It was in response to rising expectation to compliance to ESG (environment, social and governance).

It was an interesting comment at the time Serbadk was launching Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) satellite for a village in Tuaran, Sabah. It was a Proof of Concept collaboration with the Sabah government that could reduce the rural digital divide.

The Space and Telecommunication Technology Division of Serbadk is seldom overlook. Institutioal investors tend to generalise it as still require large amount of investment to get off the ground.

Apparently, the licences held by Serbadk is the envy of certain characters with vested personal interest in the corridor of power.

Karim had the foresight to position the company into a technology segment sought after to expand the digital reach into the far rural areas of Sabah and Sarawak and the development of 5G.

Serbadk is said to be in collaboration with one of the telco and talking to the rest.

The Serbadk episode reminded of one early starter that got flushed out using the same modus operandi of negative auditor report which subsequently opens the room for politically powerful corporate predators to do hostile takeover.

Perhaps it involved KMG too.
Whether Serbadk is a similar case of a company that "has something that these predators want", it still has to survive the EY review of KPMG audit.

If it is proven to be as they claimed, KMPG will be doing another financial settlement for audit negligence after the RM333 settlement for audit failure to 1MDB.

It will be a major embarassment for the Audit Oversight Board of SC, Bursa Malaysia, their minions such as Minority Shareholders Watchdog, Pak Pandir EPF and KWAP.

With many authorities name at stake, what chance will EY not be swayed to pressure in the same manner KPMG got swayed in their many audit failures local and abroad?

https://anotherbrickinwall.blogspot.com/2021/10/unfinished-serba-dinamik-issue.html

Posted by alieyasmart > 2021-10-14 19:21 | Report Abuse

When still got people buying SD, it show that people still got interest and trust that SD will rise again

Posted by zafrenvios > Oct 14, 2021 7:18 PM | Report Abuse

haters sick when people still buy SD share. u can see on their comen, they want uolls follow them. people stay here to share good vibes about SD, but haters panas bontot.

Posted by killshorties > 2021-10-14 19:29 | Report Abuse

ha ha.. funny sarcasm FSX123.
ok FSX123, now you proof 1 point, it drop to 0.385. but still maintain range 0.385 - 0.39.. so now you said next week it will drop like air terjun.. i have SD stock of 90200 unit.. now let us make a deal to proof you are not a con,.. i will sell tomorrow 90200@. unit tomorrow whatever price, and as you said, next week que to buy @ 0.31.. so if i can buy next week with that price 0.31, i will pay u half the winning i got from 0.31 until today price 0.385.. But if not going to be 0.31 but instead serba rises, u will pay me from 0.385 to the price serba going up for 90200 unit.. you dare to make your case?

Im not a con, look at the image below, im a legit Serba shareholder i purchased since July 2021..also i purchased Kpower.

https://imgur.com/a/47pVVOa

FSX123 @Depeche. Yea, i get paid Rm5 per post. For every angry response i get an additional Rm10. I have to post to reach my daily quota to get my bonus. This is how i can afford the monthly payment of my Toyota Fortuner.

If i dont post, latter bank tarik my Fortuner

causin

33 posts

Posted by causin > 2021-10-14 19:59 | Report Abuse

FSX123 pretends to be powerful. Pretend to know everything. Just a dead dog. Go find food in the ditch

genwong88

13 posts

Posted by genwong88 > 2021-10-14 20:11 | Report Abuse

I sold all 110k at average of 0.395

genwong88

13 posts

Posted by genwong88 > 2021-10-14 20:12 | Report Abuse

I shift to other counter. SD is too suspence and can't take it.
all the best, guys.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 20:33 | Report Abuse

lah lah lah, lah lah lah, pity i got 1 lot only, sad sad and cry cry

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-14 20:34 | Report Abuse

SD's phenomenal earnings will continue once this episode is over.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 20:34 | Report Abuse

if raise to 1.60, I can buy my first ever car i.e. viva second hand cheers

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 20:36 | Report Abuse

tomorrow raise raise raise to 0.41, but I have strong feeling tomorrow will sure break 0.435, so happy leh

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 20:39 | Report Abuse

sure will raise one, i want to buy more lot but sad sad no money to buy 1 more lot, raise raise leh

izoklse

5,239 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2021-10-14 20:42 | Report Abuse

I prefer it to go down. If it go up people will suspect SIR is good and todays price push back just a temporary. They have yet to collect all and they still need time to do it before heavy push up start. They cannot show the price continuously. People will smell it and all ikan bilis will go for attack. wayang must be show first before any major push up. ok tq, aku dah cakap terlebih banyak pulak. ok bye.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 20:42 | Report Abuse

Donald Trumphss said No one know banking better than I do. Hunter said No one know SD better than I do, hehehehe. sure raise one

shybutter

624 posts

Posted by shybutter > 2021-10-14 21:44 | Report Abuse

This source from Kenanga

Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd (Trading Buy)
• Chart-wise, SERBADK’s share price has plunged from a high of RM1.61 (at the end of May 2021) to a low of RM0.305 (in end-June 2021), representing a retracement of 81%.

• Since then, the stock has been treading sideways while bouncing off its trough to close at RM0.41 yesterday, representing an increase of 34% from the lowest level.

• The share price is currently on the edge of staging a technical breakout based on the following technical signals: (i) the emergence of green-body Heikin-Ashi candles with no lower shadow, which indicates upward bias, (ii) the stock is currently trading above the upper-band of the Keltner Channel, and (iii) the Parabolic SAR indicator is trending upwards.

• With that, from a technical standpoint, the stock could climb to test our resistance thresholds of RM0.48 (R1; 17% upside potential) and RM0.515 (R2; 26% upside potential).

• We have placed our stop loss price at RM0.35 (translating to a downside risk of 15%).

• Business-wise, SERBADK is an integrated oil and gas (O&G) services provider that offers 4 main services, namely: (i) Operations & Maintenance, (ii) Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning, (iii) Information & Communication Technology, and (iv) Education & Training.

• From a fundamental perspective, the group reported its lowest quarterly net profit of RM13.8m in the 6QFY21 amidst uncertainties arising from some ongoing accounting issues.

• In response, SERBADK has recently announced a restructuring of their management team in order to further streamline its operations while meeting shareholders’ mandate.

Source: Kenanga Research - 14 Oct 2021

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-10-14 21:48 | Report Abuse

No need to sakit kepala.

0.38 still good for SD

Posted by Hai Hai > Oct 14, 2021 5:01 PM | Report Abuse

Hari ini kepala sudah sakit..aduhh..besok friday..

Posted by risingstar21 > 2021-10-14 21:50 | Report Abuse

Make sense too.

For me, i just relax until SIR come out.

Only the haters will shout out when the price going down

Posted by izoklse > Oct 14, 2021 8:42 PM | Report Abuse

I prefer it to go down. If it go up people will suspect SIR is good and todays price push back just a temporary. They have yet to collect all and they still need time to do it before heavy push up start. They cannot show the price continuously. People will smell it and all ikan bilis will go for attack. wayang must be show first before any major push up. ok tq, aku dah cakap terlebih banyak pulak. ok bye.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 21:54 | Report Abuse

hehehehe, just read and judge your own loh. Sometimes leh, most of the so called financial institution, when they see God, they will talk in God language. God will say you are right. When they see ghost, they will talk in Ghost language leh. Ghost will say you are right leh. a month ago, you see their statement, , different kind leh, hehehehe. See wind drive the ship leh, hehehehe

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 21:55 | Report Abuse

if tomorrow raise to 0.60, you may see the below leh leh :

With that, from a technical standpoint, the stock could climb to test our resistance thresholds of RM0.75 (R1; 17% upside potential) and RM1.00 (R2; 26% upside potential).

my opinion leh, hehehe

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 22:01 | Report Abuse

This kind of see wind drive boat report, you know how to write , i also can leh

Posted by killshorties > 2021-10-14 22:05 | Report Abuse

woi FSX123.. im waiting your reply.. if u not dare to take my challenge, mean you also don't know what will happen next week.. so i will tell u this... just STFU.. let people with their own money wait and hold.. don't create fear on others..

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-14 22:09 | Report Abuse

hehehe@killshorties, should ask Kenanga, hehehehehe

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-10-14 23:37 | Report Abuse

Steady Kenanga, esok LU

dp_pupi

280 posts

Posted by dp_pupi > 2021-10-14 23:43 | Report Abuse

Bila LU guys.....

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-10-15 00:05 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow gap down opening

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-15 00:09 | Report Abuse

It will not LU till SIR clears SD... let's see

ken2004

1,512 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 2021-10-15 00:18 | Report Abuse

Is this risk more compare to AT, Pasukgb, Lambo, PHB dream of quick rich lol, seriously donno which is more worst compare to the penny stock...

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-15 02:57 | Report Abuse

Lets see orang2 yang bakal beli di 0.385 kemudian menyesal apabila harga sampai 0.31 minggu depan

Posted by killshorties > 2021-10-15 04:22 | Report Abuse

Oi FSX123.. u didnt read my msg?.. i told u.. let us make a bet.. dont just say.. proof your say .. i make a bet with u.. but u afraid? If u dont know, just guessing and afraid to bet with me, better hide in a cave.. and STFU.. dont fabricate fear to other if you just guessing....

FSX123 Lets see orang2 yang bakal beli di 0.385 kemudian menyesal apabila harga sampai 0.31 minggu depan

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-15 05:51 | Report Abuse

Some dude borned in 2004 thinks investing is as easy as 123... comparing SD with AT. Lambo...LOL

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-15 06:05 | Report Abuse

@killshorties. Fabricate fear? I am asking you to buy at today's price oh. Buy now at 0.39. Buy as much as you can. It will 100% limit up at least 4 times next week. No need to believe anybody who say it will drop thats just bullshit. Who needs institutional buyers? Who needs positive SIR? Who needs fact and figures?

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-15 06:06 | Report Abuse

Memang tersangat2 bijak la orang yang beli hari ni pada harga 0.39. You memang betul2 bijak. Saya salute you kerana cukup bijak untuk beli pada 0.39 dan ke atas

Posted by bullmarket1628 > 2021-10-15 06:07 |

Post removed.Why?

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-15 06:09 | Report Abuse

Many people here yang sembang dia akan naik meroket adalah mereka yang telah beli antara 0.31-0.33. Mereka diam2 untuk beli masa harga 0.31-0.33. Sekarang mereka nak pump harga kasih naik. Mereka hari2 sembang harga akan naik tapi hakikatnya mereka x akan beli 1 lot pun pada harga 0.39 dan ke atas kerana mereka tahu itu harga tinggi.

Yang you pula beli pada harga 0.39 dan ke atas memang la you sangkut. Jangan salahkan mereka, salahkan diri you kerana ikut nasihat mereka

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-15 06:18 | Report Abuse

Beza Serba dengan Airasia adalah penyokong Airasia beli apabila harga turun 0.8-0.9 dan beli lagi banyak pagi apabila harga 1.1-1.2. Kerana mereka percaya harga akan sampai 1.8+ dalam setahun dua. Institutional buyers pun mula masuk balik sikit2. Jadi kenaikan Airasia bukan pump and dump.

Kenaikan serba ni pump and dump kerana

1. Tiada faktor/berita that warrants a price spike.

- Tiba2 saja naik tanpa sebab.

2. Tiada kemasukan besar institutional buyers. Malah public bank jual besar-besaran/cut loss besar-besaran.

- Bukan saja tiada institutional buyer baru, malah institutional buyer sedia ada cabut lari.

3. Agent2 pump and dump mula beroperasi di forum.

- Kenapa baru sekarang nak sembang beli? Kenapa bulan lepas masa harga 0.31-0.35 tidak aktif suruh orang beli??

- Dibandingkan dengan Airasia, forumers memang sentiasa mengalakkan beli walaupun harga jatuh teruk.

- Serba tidak, hanya suruh beli bila harga naik meroket tanpa sebab.

4. Black list institutional buyers

- Lets face it, kaunter ni telah menyebabkan kerugian besar pada institutional buyers. You think mereka ni rugi kemudian tak pandai insaf2. They have strict SOP in place. Fund manager untuk EPF saja sudah lebih 30+ orang. Tiada orang akan risiko kan pekerjaan sendiri untuk buat recommendation untuk fund mereka beli Serba

Hai Hai

663 posts

Posted by Hai Hai > 2021-10-15 06:35 | Report Abuse

Menangis le yang sudah cutt loss smlm..dji naik banyak..mungkin push up sd..

MoneyRM

13 posts

Posted by MoneyRM > 2021-10-15 07:06 | Report Abuse

Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd (Trading Buy)
• Chart-wise, SERBADK’s share price has plunged from a high of RM1.61 (at the end of May 2021) to a low of RM0.305 (in end-June 2021), representing a retracement of 81%.

• Since then, the stock has been treading sideways while bouncing off its trough to close at RM0.41 yesterday, representing an increase of 34% from the lowest level.

• The share price is currently on the edge of staging a technical breakout based on the following technical signals: (i) the emergence of green-body Heikin-Ashi candles with no lower shadow, which indicates upward bias, (ii) the stock is currently trading above the upper-band of the Keltner Channel, and (iii) the Parabolic SAR indicator is trending upwards.

• With that, from a technical standpoint, the stock could climb to test our resistance thresholds of RM0.48 (R1; 17% upside potential) and RM0.515 (R2; 26% upside potential).

• We have placed our stop loss price at RM0.35 (translating to a downside risk of 15%).

• Business-wise, SERBADK is an integrated oil and gas (O&G) services provider that offers 4 main services, namely: (i) Operations & Maintenance, (ii) Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning, (iii) Information & Communication Technology, and (iv) Education & Training.

• From a fundamental perspective, the group reported its lowest quarterly net profit of RM13.8m in the 6QFY21 amidst uncertainties arising from some ongoing accounting issues.

• In response, SERBADK has recently announced a restructuring of their management team in order to further streamline its operations while meeting shareholders’ mandate.

Source: Kenanga Research - 14 Oct 2021

MoneyRM

13 posts

Posted by MoneyRM > 2021-10-15 07:08 | Report Abuse

Kenanga Research may be right

Hai Hai

663 posts

Posted by Hai Hai > 2021-10-15 07:19 | Report Abuse

Yg baca tulisan fsx..mesti takut pegang ini saham..

Hai Hai

663 posts

Posted by Hai Hai > 2021-10-15 07:21 | Report Abuse

Fsx ni lalat kat forum..

Hai Hai

663 posts

Posted by Hai Hai > 2021-10-15 07:22 | Report Abuse

Kenanga dah kluar tu..bagus la tu

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-10-15 08:19 | Report Abuse

hi
will it be better for today?

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-10-15 08:20 | Report Abuse

wondering what response is made
also how they will back
should have more effort

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-15 08:30 | Report Abuse

charts uptrend pattern in the making...just buy and hold...see chart 2017...it a same style pattern

Post a Comment
Market Buzz