SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

shybutter

624 posts

Posted by shybutter > 2021-11-16 15:54 | Report Abuse

They do really need to settle this asap

Posted by BobAxelrod > Nov 16, 2021 2:34 PM | Report Abuse

@Goodboy,...Does not matter whether SD got AI, cough or big contracts.

Go get the cashflow right and pay coupon and building and other creditors.
That will improve perception and get a better bond rating.
Clear the SIR and account also

-------------------------------------------

Easier said than done....BTW, wasn't that what the whole problem was about? Dared to show correct AR, SIR authenticated the accounting from KPMG and all the rest of the trails.....on and on, until today?

risekita8

534 posts

Posted by risekita8 > 2021-11-16 15:54 | Report Abuse

Definitely cannot buy now.

Posted by nicholas99 > Nov 16, 2021 2:07 PM | Report Abuse

PLease buy serba. sure win. support karam

Posted by risingstar21 > 2021-11-16 16:00 | Report Abuse

Good project actually. I believe if SD currently is not facing any difficulties in Bursa, the price will surely hiking up due to this project.

Posted by bojed > Nov 16, 2021 9:34 AM | Report Abuse

I won't talk down on their latest project in developing an algorithm that is able to detect people who are infected with Covid-19 from their coughing sound because this technology is actually legit.

https://news.mit.edu/2020/covid-19-cough-cellphone-detection-1029

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2021/10/740133/local-researchers-de...

However, I am a bit concerned because they seem to shy away from their signature business model this year, especially since the start of the KPMG saga. Many of their recent projects are local, and they're not big projects either for a company of SD's stature. Maybe SD are in an urgent need of generating quick money.

The curtains are drawing closer by the day for SD but funnily enough they seem nonchalant about it.

Posted by risingstar21 > 2021-11-16 16:01 | Report Abuse

And from my side of view, it is still good when seeing SD continuing their business as usual.

shybutter

624 posts

Posted by shybutter > 2021-11-16 16:02 | Report Abuse

14 days to what?

tradersampah
975 posts
Posted by tradersampah > Nov 16, 2021 1:12 PM | Report Abuse

14days to go

Posted by kamirise360 > 2021-11-16 16:07 | Report Abuse

I still believe in Public Bank's last analyst

PublicInvest Research Headlines - 12 Nov 2021
Source : PUBLIC BANK, Price Call : HOLD, Price Target : 0.31
Last Price : 0.35, Upside/Downside : -0.04(11.43%)

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-11-16 16:08 | Report Abuse

Local researchers develop AI to detect Covid-19 through sound of cough
By Fahmy A Rosli - October 27, 2021 @ 2:39pm
The method is reported to have a 90 per cent accuracy and will also detect asymptomatic cases. - NSTP file pic, for illustration purposes only
The method is reported to have a 90 per cent accuracy and will also detect asymptomatic cases. - NSTP file pic, for illustration purposes only

KUALA LUMPUR: A group of local researchers developed a new artificial intelligence programme to detect and identify a Covid-19 infection through the sound of a person's cough.

The programme, which is currently in the testing stage of recording and storing cough data samples, is expected to be available in June next year.

The method is reported to have a 90 per cent accuracy and will also detect asymptomatic cases.

Its use does not incur financial costs to users who would only have to record the audio of their coughs on mobile devices, before submitting the clip to the programme's website for analysis.

The programme is developed by a group of researchers from the Institute for Clinical Research (ICR) under the Health Ministry and artificial intelligence (AI) experts from the Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak.

The lead researcher, William Law Kian Boon said, based on overseas researches, asymptomatic cases still experience changes in cough sounds as Covid-19 is an upper respiratory tract infection.

Other ICR researchers involved in the project are its director, Dr Kalaiarasu Peariasamy, Law, Dr Mohd Aizuddin Abdul Rahman, Dr Mohan Dass Pathmanathan, Dr Kuan Pei Xuan, Dr Wong Xin Xi, Lauren Ooi Li Ting as well as Prof Patrick Then, director for the Centre for Digital Futures Swinburne Sarawak.

"These changes (cough sounds) are difficult to detect through hearing tools or traditional methods, but they can be distinguished by a machine learning algorithm, which is part of the AI.

"To detect asymptomatic cases, we record cough sounds from Covid-19 patients and healthy persons then train the algorithm to make a comparison," Law told BH.

Law said data variation could improve the performances of algorithms in Covid-19 screenings even though every person had a different cough sound and that it could also be affected by various factors.

"Every person has a different cough sound. Gender, age, and type of illness are also part of the factors.

"As such, the algorithm needs to be trained with sufficient variations, representing the diversity of sound samples.

"Cases studied can be divided into various groups, such as Covid-19 cases, health person without Covid-19, an asthmatic individual without Covid-19, Covid-19 survivors and others," he said.

He said the beta version of the programme had been developed to carry out processes of recording and storing audio samples.

The research team is currently recruiting volunteers for audio samples. They are targeting to collect 2,400 samples at the Covid-19 Assessment Centre around Kuala Lumpur soon.

Law said to detect Covid-19 using the application, one has to answer a questionnaire on their health status, history, and if they were taking medications.

Also in the list of questions are gender, age and whether they had ever been infected with Covid-19, in addition to their vaccination status.

"The system will then request the user to record a cough audio sample. He or she will need to cough three to five times continuously under 10 seconds to allow the programme to begin its analysis.

"Users need to be in a relatively comfortable and quiet place to ensure the sound recorded is in high quality, as a noisy environment will influence the sound quality," he said.

Users will receive their results within five to 10 minutes via text message.

"If a person is tested positive for Covid-19, he or she must comply with the existing standard operating procedures which are to take an RT-PCR test whether at a government or private health facilities for further action.

"This application can be used as a pre-screening method, we target that it can be accessible by the public in June next year," he said.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2021/10/740133/local-researchers-develop-ai-detect-covid-19-through-sound-cough

Posted by kamirise360 > 2021-11-16 16:09 | Report Abuse

True. Just continue as usual.

After all this issues settled, ready to boom again

Posted by risingstar21 > Nov 16, 2021 4:01 PM | Report Abuse

And from my side of view, it is still good when seeing SD continuing their business as usual

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-11-16 16:13 | Report Abuse

Hopefully by getting new projects and businesses, SD really can improve their cash flow and settle their problem one by one.

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-11-16 16:16 | Report Abuse

will boom again
but need to release the report quickly
also gaining trust again

wolfbroker

537 posts

Posted by wolfbroker > 2021-11-16 16:16 | Report Abuse

For me, nothing wrong for diversification.

Posted by Nikmon > Nov 16, 2021 9:42 AM | Report Abuse

SD after flew to space, now diversify into health industry.....haha

Posted by Beautyseeker > 2021-11-16 16:18 | Report Abuse

Main thing is, to settle it.

SIR and AR too

Posted by treatshijau > Nov 16, 2021 4:16 PM | Report Abuse

will boom again
but need to release the report quickly
also gaining trust again

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-11-16 16:18 | Report Abuse

new projects are welcomed
a good sign
also steady financial

wolfbroker

537 posts

Posted by wolfbroker > 2021-11-16 16:20 | Report Abuse

And they really need to settle with Bursa too.

Posted by Gerrardo > Nov 16, 2021 4:13 PM | Report Abuse

Hopefully by getting new projects and businesses, SD really can improve their cash flow and settle their problem one by one.

Posted by Beautyseeker > 2021-11-16 16:22 | Report Abuse

I see the new project is good. It can help boost back SD image.

But i do believe that SD still need to do more than this.

And i believe they can

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-11-16 16:24 | Report Abuse

i bet the time is near
will release the report soon
we've been waiting for it

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-11-16 16:24 | Report Abuse

complex to handle
but can be done
to the glory days ahead

Posted by dimmubroker > 2021-11-16 16:25 | Report Abuse

For me, let the researchers do their job

Posted by i3lurker > Nov 16, 2021 12:08 PM | Report Abuse

At this pointing time. The mechanism of covid is well known by all licensed doctors in the world. That's why temperature is the first stage detector. Coughing is end stage and millions infected if people ignore temperature detection.
Also if people wait for cough test its end stage death which could be avoided earlier.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-16 16:50 | Report Abuse

nobody waiting for any report
everyone know what inside the report already
we are waiting for sebak to close shop this month.

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-11-16 16:51 | Report Abuse

no news about sir today, only news about covid AI

Posted by dimmubroker > 2021-11-16 16:51 | Report Abuse

AI is one of good industry in the future. Sure

Posted by Sweetchocalates > Nov 16, 2021 2:23 PM | Report Abuse

The framework to build the AI is already on github and some other websites. Hahahaha serbadk. Anyone with a decent programming languahe can build this. U dun need to be a genius. Just copy paste Loool

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-11-16 16:52 | Report Abuse

But i want to see the final report.

Posted by leno > Nov 16, 2021 4:50 PM | Report Abuse

nobody waiting for any report
everyone know what inside the report already
we are waiting for sebak to close shop this month.

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-11-16 16:53 | Report Abuse

I won't make my final decision by just reading all this comments in this forum.

For me, good or bad the SIR, my decision will base on the report

sharewiz118

1,880 posts

Posted by sharewiz118 > 2021-11-16 16:56 | Report Abuse

If the news are good and genuine, it would have roll out since 3 months ago. If everything's is good and well disclose it la why wait and wait and wait

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-16 16:59 | Report Abuse

sebak already go to court to PREVENT SC and Bursa from releasing the report.
It must contain a lot of GOOD STUFF inside.
it is all SECRET RECIPE mar.
except that we all already know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

sharewiz118

1,880 posts

Posted by sharewiz118 > 2021-11-16 17:01 | Report Abuse

Waiting for good news ah ? U got to be kidding. Financial status is in the Marianas trench and all major investors has shy away.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-16 17:11 | Report Abuse

KPMG findings ------ try to bury

EY findings ------ still buried

SC findings --- Lets see if SD take action to bury.. hahahhaha

To all that is waiting for SIR.. its not coming

Wait for AR .... its not coming

Last option is SC findings..... soon aka "akan datang"

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-16 17:16 | Report Abuse

Bank Negara serbu 22 premis i-Serve Online Mall, rampas RM118.7 juta

SHAH ALAM - Sebanyak 22 premis i-Serve Online Mall Sdn Bhd dan syarikat sekutunya telah diambil tindakan penguatkuasaan kerana disyaki melakukan pelbagai kesalahan termasuk di bawah Akta Perkhidmatan Kewangan 2013 (FSA) dan Akta Pencegahan Pengubahan Wang Haram, Pencegahan Pembiayaan Keganasan dan Hasil Daripada Aktiviti Haram 2001 (AMLA).

“Tindakan penguatkuasaan bersama ini merupakan sebahagian daripada kerjasama antara agensi untuk membanteras jenayah kewangan di Malaysia.

“Ia diselaraskan oleh Pusat Anti Jenayah Kewangan Kebangsaan (NFCC) dan BNM sebagai agensi utama bersama Suruhanjaya Sekuriti Malaysia (SC), Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia, Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia, Polis Diraja Malaysia dan CyberSecurity Malaysia,” kata kenyataan itu.

Melalui kenyataan sama, BNM memaklumkan di bawah seksyen 137(1) FSA merupakan menjadi satu kesalahan menerima deposit tanpa lesen.

https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/berita/bank-negara-serbu-22-premis-i-serve-online-mall-rampas-rm118-7-juta/ar-AAQKHpn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-16 17:26 | Report Abuse

Very boring leh these 2 days. No announcements on sue here sue there.

IbnuShaari

390 posts

Posted by IbnuShaari > 2021-11-16 17:38 | Report Abuse

aku ingat karim ni cerdik, tu yg aku beli dan simpan SD, rupanya bodoh. Insetad of buat kerja stabilkan syarikat sibuk saman sana saman sini tak nak keluarkan AR/SIR. Kalau dah genuine bizness apa nak takut letaklah sesiapa pun jadi auditor pasti betul yg direport. Hangus duit aku

fms016

314 posts

Posted by fms016 > 2021-11-16 17:56 | Report Abuse

3 billion problem, another 3 billion should be ok..why take very long to verify report?? Hate to wait then EY said same opinion with KPMG..still cannot verified debtor's balance where as their duty is to make sure debtor's balance confirmed true or not..

If not, Serba still can wake up again..just accept the fate international business especially with UAE got a lot of scam tactic..if UAE cheat, just follow Zelan path..

IdleMoney66

1,192 posts

Posted by IdleMoney66 > 2021-11-16 18:14 | Report Abuse

Karim = Icon of Bumiputera Entrepreneur

IdleMoney66

1,192 posts

Posted by IdleMoney66 > 2021-11-16 18:15 | Report Abuse

TImah = Whisky of Malaysia

8dragon

2,162 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2021-11-16 18:19 | Report Abuse

No wonder 1mdb likes to invest in uae, it's a heaven for fraud...

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-16 18:57 |

Post removed.Why?

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-11-16 19:32 | Report Abuse

Limit down soon.................

SHQuah

5,363 posts

Posted by SHQuah > 2021-11-16 20:18 | Report Abuse

If limit down, I will buy even more. Please sell to me at limit down price. Thanks.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:23 | Report Abuse

1. limit down
2. suspended
3. Delisted
4. @#$%$^&^$

maggiemee

2,097 posts

Posted by maggiemee > 2021-11-16 20:25 | Report Abuse

stockPIGTutU favourite stock. They got many project sure the share price will increase. Result delisting

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:27 | Report Abuse

Wait for Madel back from mars maybe sb will alive....

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:28 | Report Abuse

If want to buy can queues buy now..

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:30 | Report Abuse

Many ppl are waiting to sell at cheap price.

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-11-16 20:31 | Report Abuse

The press/media has been acting up lately. What is surprising is that with so much negativity and revelations to audit issues to missed coupon payments which are hot off the press in lighting speed for the last 5 months, something has changed since last week. Never before the tone of the media been like this for Serba Dinamik.

Just as an example, it beggars belief that TheEdge reports on 16th November 2021,

Serba Dinamik develops algorithm to identify Covid-19 through cough
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/serba-dinamik-develops-algorithm-identify-covid19-through-cough

While, this may be a positive news for Malaysia, why report this from a company that supposedly has governance and coupon payment issues? Begs to wonder. Even the investment community were quick to put this into the furnace as utter irrelevance to the issues at hand.

And what is more interesting is the TheEdge article on 13th November 2021,

More questions raised after Serba Dinamik's lawsuit against special independent reviewer EY
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/more-questions-raised-after-serba-dinamiks-lawsuit-against-special-independent-reviewer-ey

provided a balance view on the issues at hand. Never before have I read a single piece of news from TheEdge that considers various issues from different perspectives. Its usually a piece that puts Serba Dinamik in bad light. This article was indirectly implying that "we have to study the details from every angle and come to a reasonable and fair conclusion for all parties".

But the most crucial stunner of them all is this, MSWG's CEO decides to use FocusMalaysia to air his personal opinion on 13th November 2021.

The Serba Dinamik saga: When things come to a head
https://focusmalaysia.my/the-serba-dinamik-saga-when-things-come-to-a-head/

What is striking about this is a complete lack of decisive opinion from the writer. This is very unusual, since all opinions from the writer historically has always been accompanied with some highlights of issue and actions to be taken to resolve them quickly.

"MSWG is not aware of the contents of the ‘Factual Finding Update’ and as such is unable to opine on the materiality of the findings."

Shouldn't MSWG be the one to issue a statement?

The change in media tone is apparent and there are some dead giveaways as to what is really happening behind the scenes. Writing styles do tell lies.

For one, while MSWG is not aware of the contents ‘Factual Finding Update’, that doesn't mean that MSWG's CEO isn't. His use of syntax strongly suggest that he has read and understood its contents.

For two, TheEdge's writer and/or their interviewed sources may have read and understood its contents as they questioned the legitimacy of the appointment rather than the ‘Factual Finding Update. If it was illegitimate, such findings are null and void and assumed in-complete in the end.

What this means, outside the realms of the meeting, 3rd parties have read and understood the contents of the ‘Factual Finding Update.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:34 | Report Abuse

Nowadays , sb 's first major problem is debt repayment. If the debt cannot be resolved, it will come to an end....

Even though sb got hundred millions millions of projects but can't fulfilled the Bursa requirement, going to be delisted is in line with logically circumstance..

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:39 | Report Abuse

Now become running the sue cases business....hahaha

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-11-16 20:42 | Report Abuse

Note : Status the same @1st November 2021. Key focus is to disclose items before 30th November 2021.

@15th November 2021
Details of Key Action Indicators. Lets run the show for the better of SD.

COMPLETED ACTIONS FROM DETAILS BELOW
- Restructure company to greater heights - more contracts/projects, focus on customer.
- Founder's legacy 1 - removed margin call risks till 10 sen and before completion of SIR.
- Manage cash flow and forecasts.
- New financing initiatives will not involve Private Placement. and Rights Issue.
- EY will provide finalised SIR to Bursa.
- Bursa to request SD to announce SIR findings.
- Complete 2020 audit and annual report as planned.
- Complete 30/9/2020 QR within time frame or earlier (1st draft out by 21/10/2021).
- Group meetings with asset / fund managers together with re-rating agencies. Initiate re-rating process..
- Meeting with current financiers. Initiate re-rating process.

=====================================================================
OUTSTANDING / ON-GOING

Shareholders' Mandate
- Founder's legacy 2 - restructure founder shareholdings to focus on future strategy, finance, legal - in progress

Business Development
- Re-engage lost and new customers and continue to win more contract/projects - in progress
- Provide more innovative and new products and services to customers world wide. - In progress

Operations / Project Management / Procurement
- Continue focus on delivering continue safety, operational efficiency and cost effectiveness - in progress
- Continue to delivery on projects within customers expectations and satisfaction on time.

Finance
- Manage collections and expenditures - In progress

Governance
- Issues highlighted in forum will be dealt by SC/Bursa directly with forummers. SD will have no part in time wasting activities. - In progress.
- To deliberate offer by KPMG to resolve legal issue. - In progress.

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-16 20:45 | Report Abuse

PearlWhite from tanjong rambootan kah?
Why so long essays which lacked basic financial & corporate knowledge?

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-16 20:45 | Report Abuse

As long as the lawyer is willing to accept, everyone can sue what ever he likes....hahaha

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-16 20:45 | Report Abuse

What goobly-de-gook PearlWhite posting?

Yesterday’s long essays very misleading. Today long essay so muddled! OMG

Posted by Stocksafeplayer > 2021-11-16 20:46 | Report Abuse

BAU & projects are ongoing, are NO guarantee the outstanding bond amount due under the USD Sukuk can be repaid on maturity date in May 2022.

FAHAM TAK?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz