SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 3 weeks ago

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 15:21 |

Post removed.Why?

curiousq

961 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2022-12-29 15:44 | Report Abuse

OMG!! discussion forum turns to memorial board

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 18:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 19:51 | Report Abuse

#BobAxelrod33 The "Consultant" (some similarity with longkang cat when she lured so many people in 2021)
29/12/2022 6:35 PM

Haha so funny Blondi now wang to be lawyer. Huang wang to be fisherman, Smelly wang to be a Producer, Sotong wang to be auditor...

Mabel had a sweet dream that many of us were on the Spacecraft rocketing towards Mars. We meet many aliens along the way. They come in many different opinions...

Mum used to say Life is like a Boomerang. You reap what you sown. As you can see most of the Naysayers has now transformed themselves into Kalim. All Opposing views were flagged and consequently deleted...

Confucius 孔子said :
Two things in life that are difficult to achieve:-
1. To plant your idea in someone's head.
2. To plant someone's money in your own pocket.

~ Those who succeed in planting their idea in someone's head - we call Lao Shi(老师)(teacher)
~ Those who succeed planting someone's money in their own pocket - we call Lao Ban (老板)(boss)
~ The one who succeeds in both - we call Lao Meow (Investor and trader)

Those who don’t understand this message - we call Lao Lang (老人)(Old Person)

Karim and his team should be able to resolve this before Mabel's 2019 Bonus Issues Free Warrant expires in Dec 2024. 2-3 years from today, Serba should be back on her feet again. Touch wood, by that time, Mabel should be laughing HoHoHo all the way to the Bank.

Till then there are many other more handsome counters to dance with. Some even has 6 packs...so macho...For your information, all Mabel’s Biofuel Plantation closed Green on Friday and almost all Mabel’s Fossil Battleships, Super tankers and Jet Fighters closed Green. Life is so beautiful. So don’t waste your precious time here..

To Our Success

Warren Heavenly Young Meow

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

May 27, 2021 6:26 PM | Report Abuse

Lastly, Serba is not for everyone...

Your Money your call...

Meow

Dec 28, 2021 10:31 PM | Report Abuse

#OpporturnityHunter @Mabel, where are you ?? I miss your meow meow
28/12/2021 8:35 PM

Haha Rindu ke?

Mabel has been busy helping the floods victims (made 7 Donation to 7 NGOs to help the Victims), thanks to Mabel Plantations, Mabel Energy Battleship and Supertankers and Techs Missiles which are Green and Lovely. In addition Mabel is also enjoying the Santa Rally..Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq and HSI are also GREEN AND LOVELY...

Mabel's remaining stake in Serba is the untouch Virgin 2019 Bonus Issues Serba Free Warrants which will expires in Dec 2024 plus some small holding of mother. So Mabel can afford to Goyang Kaki. Serba P&L is very positive plius no more competition with Dato Karim. 2-3 years from today, Serba should be back on her feet again. Just follow i3 Target Price and you will be fine..

It will be an interesting to see how Serba drama will develop as we progress..

Just enjoy your holidays, there's so much opportunities and more to live than just Serba Dinamik..

To Our Success !

Meow

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 19:54 | Report Abuse

#BobAxelrod33 The "Consultant" (some similarity with longkang cat when she lured so many people in 2021)

Haha so funny Blondi now wang to be lawyer. Huang wang to be fisherman, Smelly wang to be a Producer, Sotong wang to be auditor...

Dec 17, 2022 9:34 AM | Report Abuse

Dec 29, 2021 9:28 AM | Report Abuse

#InvestorKING To all panic shareholders here:

Why you all need to worry? Coldeye sifu and KYY ams their counterparts also waiting to buy at this historical low price. I am getting ready to buy as well despite so many unverified negative news.
29/12/2021 8:59 AM

Cheers my KING!

When there's crisis, it open up for tremendous new opportunity...

Let me reiterate...Serba is not for everyone...

Just stay out from this Stock until it's clear of the current shortcoming..

To Our Success !

Meow

Dec 29, 2021 8:07 AM | Report Abuse

#joyvest

What was made earlier on was totally fruitless now....
28/12/2021 11:20 PM

Just because you lose does not mean everyone else have to lose money. Your emotion depends on how much you hold..

Mabel's remaining stake in Serba is the untouch Virgin 2019 Bonus Issues Serba Free Warrants which will expires in Dec 2024 plus some small holding of mother. So Mabel can afford to Goyang Kaki. Serba P&L is very positive plus no more competition with Dato Karim. 2-3 years from today, Serba should be back on her feet again. Just follow i3 Target Price and you will be fine..

Yes, Mabel will be watching with interest to see Serba drama will develop as we progress..

Just enjoy your holidays, there's so much opportunities out there than Serba. Yesterday Mabel Plantations, Mabel Energy Battleship and Supertankers and Techs Missiles are Green and Lovely. In addition Santa is still flying across the Globe. Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq and HSI rally has started. May Investor are laughing HoHoHo to the bank...

To Our Success !

Santa Mabel

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 19:55 | Report Abuse

Mabel the Bull Bonus Issues Investor

Dec 17, 2022 9:34 AM | Report Abuse

Why you all need to worry? Coldeye sifu and KYY ams their counterparts also waiting to buy at this historical low price. I am getting ready to buy as well despite so many unverified negative news.

Cheers my KING!

To Our Success !

Meow

Dec 29, 2021 8:07 AM | Report Abuse

#joyvest

What was made earlier on was totally fruitless now....
28/12/2021 11:20 PM

Just because you lose does not mean everyone else have to lose money. Your emotion depends on how much you hold..

Mabel's remaining stake in Serba is the untouch Virgin 2019 Bonus Issues Serba Free Warrants which will expires in Dec 2024 plus some small holding of mother. So Mabel can afford to Goyang Kaki. Serba P&L is very positive plus no more competition with Dato Karim. 2-3 years from today, Serba should be back on her feet again. Just follow i3 Target Price and you will be fine..

Yes, Mabel will be watching with interest to see Serba drama will develop as we progress..

Just enjoy your holidays, there's so much opportunities out there than Serba. Yesterday Mabel Plantations, Mabel Energy Battleship and Supertankers and Techs Missiles are Green and Lovely. In addition Santa is still flying across the Globe. Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq and HSI rally has started. May Investor are laughing HoHoHo to the bank...

To Our Success !

Santa Mabel

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 19:56 | Report Abuse

Cheers my KING!

To Our Success !

Meow

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 19:57 | Report Abuse

Jan 2, 2022 1:10 PM | Report Abuse

#paulthesotong @Mabel PW consider the conpany debt see the value of SD as NEGATIVE. All is scam. When serbaman was brought to your attention it was sell above 1.It took about 5 min to figure out that it was all BS.
01/01/2022 3:39 PM

Like Mabel said many times, this stock is not for everyone....It will be an interesting to see how Serba drama will be unfolded.

Short Term Liabilities: SERBADK's short term assets (MYR5.5B) exceed its short term liabilities (MYR2.2B).

Long Term Liabilities: SERBADK's short term assets (MYR5.5B) exceed its long term liabilities (MYR2.4B).

Debt Level: SERBADK's net debt to equity ratio (80.5%) is considered high.

Reducing Debt: SERBADK's debt to equity ratio has increased from 80.3% to 100.9% over the past 5 years.

Debt Coverage: SERBADK's operating cash flow is negative, therefore debt is not well covered.

Interest Coverage: SERBADK's interest payments on its debt are well covered by EBIT (3.9x coverage).

Karim and his team should be able to resolve this before Mabel's 2019 Bonus Issues Free Warrant expires in Dec 2024. 2-3 years from today, Serba should be back on her feet again. Touch wood, by that time, Mabel will also be laughing HoHoHo all the way to the Bank..

HoHoHo...

To Our Success !

Santa Meow

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 19:58 | Report Abuse

#BobAxelrod Longkang cat Mabel...

22/12/2022 2:28 PM

Haha Blondi is back after hanging at Hibi like monkey singing Hibibi..

Wow Mabel is so impressed ...so many fans love your song..hibibi..

Mabel, the dancer..

TanDavid88 BobAxelrod, come out if you are a man with 2 balls.
Let us fight it out here.
13/12/2022 8:16 PM

TanDavid88 BobAxelrod can bankrupt 100 times, we still are multi millionaires.
Talk cock you are very good, invest in share market, no record to show except telling lies after lies in I3.
Shameless liar BobAxelrod, come out if you have balls.
13/12/2022 8:18 PM

TanDavid88 So shameful.
What do you expect from a low class pariah like BobAxelrod ?
BobAxelrod will not feel shameful one, his face is thicker than the wall of the toilet.
A disgrace for his family.
13/12/2022 8:41 PM

TanDavid88 So shameful.
BobAxelrod will not feel shameful one, his face is thicker than the wall of the toilet.

I never see a person with such low class character.
BobAxelrod is worse than any animal.
Let people curse him all the times, how to make profit from shares ?

Of course he is very good in telling lies after lies.
He has no dignity at all.
You throw shit at him, he also does not feel shameful.
13/12/2022 8:59 PM

OTB BobAxelrod,
A ruthless person like you is very dangerous here.
I will run far far away from you.
I will not be interested to be associated, say what you like.

For sure, BobAxelrod can bankrupt 100 times, I am still a multi millionaire.
If I am not, I go out to the road, the car will knock me down and I will die on the spot.

I lost in Hengyuan, I do not lose my honesty in this forum.
13/12/2022 6:56 PM

TanDavid88 Who is this person BobAxelrod ?
BobAxelrod is a shameless liar in this forum.
No record or zero record to show his good performance except many records of telling lies after lies in this forum.
BobAxelrod is also good to gossip from behind worse than an old woman without facts and figures. Of course he gossips with bullshit and many lies.
BobAxelrod is also very good in personal attack in ungentlemanly way. He is worst than a crook in town.
BobAxelrod will fcuk you anytime during a discussion because his ego is very high. He is right all the time.
BobAxelrod thinks that he is the smartest person on earth, in actual facts, he has no investment skill. No winning records at all to show in I3, but a lot of telling lies records.
BobAxelrod has no friend in I3 because he cannot get along well with anyone. He will condemn you as if he is the only capable man but actually he is the crook beyond repair and he has mental problem.
You can see in all his postings, he quarrels with almost everyone in any forum. He is very rude and fcuk anyone without any good reason.
BobAxelrod is a mad man in this forum, please run far ... far away from this crook and he is a parasite to anyone here.
Whatever he said, 100% are lies and he cannot be trusted.
BobAxelrod has no code of ethics in I3, he is worse than a prostitute.
13/12/2022 8:34 PM

Mikecyc Hahahaha you did not denied your aka id in SD .. Trevor777 , 888 n Dr Michael but is denied here … n the X Cap Ayam Sdn Bhd here …
13/12/2022 10:06 PM
29/12/2022 1:44 PM

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 20:04 | Report Abuse

Jan 20, 2022 8:58 AM | Report Abuse

As Mabel said many times, currently Serba is not everyone. There are many better opportunity out there. PCHEM is another option if you still want to invest in the Energy Sector..

PetChem: To be sole Southeast Asia melamine producer with a new plant in Kedah. Petronas Chemicals Group (PetChem) plans to build a 60,000 tonnes per annum melamine plant in Gurun, Kedah, which will make it the sole melamine producer in Southeast Asia. The plant is targeted to come on stream in 2024 but did not indicate how much it is investing in the plant. The project is in line with its journey to expand into derivatives by adding valueto the molecules from its existing products such as urea, methanol, polyolefinsand more. It plans to use urea produced from its wholly owned Petronas Chemicals Fertiliser Kedah (PCFK) unit as feedstock to produce the melamine. (Source:The Edge Markets)

Comeback to Serba when he's clean. There so many out there then Serba.

Captain Mabel Sparrow..

Stock: [ARMADA]: BUMI ARMADA BHD

Jan 20, 2022 8:13 AM | Report Abuse

#Bon888 Congratulation on Meow battleships and supertankers moving full speed! Just one Serba keeping inside the freezer.
19/01/2022 12:14 PM

Thank you Bon888...

Almost all Battleships and Supertankers Climb yesterday..

Ang Pow is definitely cumming for all Battleships and Supertankers shareholders...

Yes Serba is current in the freezer. No issues for Mabel. Can wait as the warrant will only expires in Dec 2024. Hopefully by that time Serba will resolve all the current issues..

To Our Success !

Captain Mabel Sparrow

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:07 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:10 |

Post removed.Why?

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 20:12 | Report Abuse

Huangbk72 P... thats why SD is 1c now..

Kapish??
29/12/2022 8:03 PM

Haha Huang Huang Huang the femes Category 2 Bear Investors..

There are currently 3 types of Investors in Serba:

1. Bonus Issues Investors (BULL)
2. Pre July21 Suspension Investors (BEAR)
3. Post July21 Suspension Investors (BULL)

The one that benefits the most is Category 1 who was awarded Bonus Issues, Dividends and took price action during Dec 2020 rally. 2nd is Category 3 who took massive price action during July 2021 rally and November and December 2022 Pull Back.

The Biggest loser are in Category 2 who freeze like Monks. They become Salmon and one of the most dramatic changes, and perhaps the least obvious one, happens in their eyes for crying too much over the last 18 month murmuring Amaama, Amaama, Amaama.

They are all lonely senior citizen, insecure chicken with massive unlimiting believes, totally blocked and lonely, anxiety, angry, losers, defensive, depressed, over thinking, victim, lonely, rejected..Total Losers! Mabel is here to protect Mabel 2019 Bonus Issues Innocent Untouched Virgin Free Warrant against the Destructive Mongols.

Mabel The Bonus Issues Investor

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:12 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 20:15 | Report Abuse

Hohoho nice to see Blondi is back after being ERASED

Still hanging at Hibi like monkey singing Hibibi ke?..

Why is your Hibi is down today by 3.6 %

Poor Blondi...

Stock: [DNEX]: DAGANG NEXCHANGE BERHAD

Dec 27, 2022 8:09 PM | Report Abuse

JamalHussien Mabel, last I heard that trash BobAxelrod IP address has been suspended so he may be living in a cave from now on
27/12/2022 3:08 PM

Haha No wonder Hibi did well today. It climbs 1.83% today. The less he sings Hibibi, the better for the company. He is quite use living in a cave. Lost count oledi how many times oledi being Erased, Suspended and Sent to Cave. Since he so think skin, he usually he will cum back with new skirts following Mabel across i3 and walk 3 steps behind Mabel. His favourite passion is to sniffs the smell of people panties..

Mabel, the Gal Next Door..

Dec 24, 2022 10:50 AM | Report Abuse

JamalHussien The low class BobAxelrod has officially been suspended, but his other account Cuncun7 is still active.

23/12/2022 10:18 AM

Haha Blondi wears too many skirts and panties in i3..very easy to recognise him since he is a chicken

CHICKEN:- Buys 1 lot but makes so much noise..

Hahaha

Dec 24, 2022 10:39 AM | Report Abuse

Haha told Blondi Cap Ayam many times to slow down on his Hibibi singing..Now Blondi Cap Ayam has been ERASED!

Haha so funny Blondi now wang to be singer. Huang wang to be fisherman, Smelly wang to be a Producer, Sotong wang to be auditor, Complaining Wong wang to be teacher..

Ya lor change in career is always good after loosing so much is stock market..

Haha Bob@trevor@Blondi
Jejaka Hibi sudah hilang di sini
Menyanyi 24x7 macam monyet lagu Hibibi
Mabel dah lock profit dia sangkut atas pokok Hibi..

Haha Jawab jangan tak jawab Pantun Mabel

Let's see how good you are with Bahasa, our National Language..

Mabel the Straight 9 A1 Student

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:16 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:17 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 20:25 | Report Abuse

Confucius 孔子said :

~ Those who succeed in planting their idea in someone's head - we call Lao Shi(老师)(teacher)
~ Those who succeed planting someone's money in their own pocket - we call Lao Ban (老板)(boss)

Karim and his team should be able to resolve this before Mabel's 2019 Bonus Issues Free Warrant expires in Dec 2024. 2-3 years from today, Serba should be back on her feet again.

Till then there are many other more handsome counters to dance with. Some even has 6 packs...so macho...So don’t waste your precious time here..

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:27 |

Post removed.Why?

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:28 | Report Abuse

You forgot to add for yourself " Siao Lang" ...finally a good posting.. LOL

Confucius 孔子said :

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 20:30 | Report Abuse

Enough Said...

Summing up..

Investors and Cap Ayam Team have different time horizons and expectations. They also follow different metrics. Investor take a long-term approach to the markets. That's why they can sleep like a baby

Cap Ayam involves short-term strategies to maximize returns daily, monthly, or quarterly. That's why they are very uptight, very aggressive and always cry like a baby.

Investors are more likely to ride out short-term losses, while Cap Ayam will attempt to make transactions that can help them profit quickly from fluctuating markets.

There's no right or wrong approach. It all depends on how deep is your pocket. However, the best players are the one who can master both by riding the wave...

All Captain Mabel Fossil Battleships and Super Tankers are name after the ships in the Pirates of the Caribbean. These Armada Fleet of Battleships will be Air Supported by AirAsia and Singapore Airlines Jet Fighters. The Fleets is fully equipped with the state of the art Techs Missiles ready to be launched when it matters and will also be supported with Mabel's Biofuel World Class Plantation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzGtEPdmR3g

Salute!

Captain Mabel Meow

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 20:38 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:43 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 20:45 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,606 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-12-29 20:52 | Report Abuse

Enough said..

TanDavid88 BobAxelrod, come out if you are a man with 2 balls.
Let us fight it out here.
13/12/2022 8:16 PM

TanDavid88 BobAxelrod can bankrupt 100 times, we still are multi millionaires.
Talk cock you are very good, invest in share market, no record to show except telling lies after lies in I3.
Shameless liar BobAxelrod, come out if you have balls.
13/12/2022 8:18 PM

TanDavid88 So shameful.
13/12/2022 8:41 PM

TanDavid88 So shameful.

I never see a person with such low class character.
BobAxelrod is worse than any animal.
Let people curse him all the times, how to make profit from shares ?

Of course he is very good in telling lies after lies.
He has no dignity at all.
You throw shit at him, he also does not feel shameful.
13/12/2022 8:59 PM

OTB BobAxelrod,
A ruthless person like you is very dangerous here.
I will run far far away from you.
I will not be interested to be associated, say what you like.

For sure, BobAxelrod can bankrupt 100 times, I am still a multi millionaire.
If I am not, I go out to the road, the car will knock me down and I will die on the spot.

I lost in Hengyuan, I do not lose my honesty in this forum.
13/12/2022 6:56 PM

TanDavid88 Who is this person BobAxelrod ?
BobAxelrod is a shameless liar in this forum.
No record or zero record to show his good performance except many records of telling lies after lies in this forum.
BobAxelrod is also good to gossip from behind worse than an old woman without facts and figures. Of course he gossips with bullshit and many lies.
BobAxelrod is also very good in personal attack in ungentlemanly way. He is worst than a crook in town.
BobAxelrod will fcuk you anytime during a discussion because his ego is very high. He is right all the time.
BobAxelrod thinks that he is the smartest person on earth, in actual facts, he has no investment skill. No winning records at all to show in I3, but a lot of telling lies records.
BobAxelrod has no friend in I3 because he cannot get along well with anyone. He will condemn you as if he is the only capable man but actually he is the crook beyond repair and he has mental problem.
You can see in all his postings, he quarrels with almost everyone in any forum. He is very rude and fcuk anyone without any good reason.
BobAxelrod is a mad man in this forum, please run far ... far away from this crook and he is a parasite to anyone here.
Whatever he said, 100% are lies and he cannot be trusted.
BobAxelrod has no code of ethics in I3, he is worse than a prostitute.
13/12/2022 8:34 PM

Mikecyc Hahahaha you did not denied your aka id in SD .. Trevor777 , 888 n Dr Michael but is denied here … n the X Cap Ayam Sdn Bhd here …
13/12/2022 10:06 PM
29/12/2022 1:44 PM

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-29 21:05 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 21:05 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2022-12-29 21:06 |

Post removed.Why?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2022-12-30 07:30 | Report Abuse

From Paradise to Hell
From Favourite to Pariah
From Persian Cat to Stray Cat
From Listed to PN17
From PN17 to Delisted
From Delisted to Liquidation
From 1.60 to 0.01
Still humming or moaning?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-30 08:12 | Report Abuse

Why are people innocently follow promoters to buy any equities? How many people earned big in share markets? A painful lesson for all and now they may have to print out the online contract note and frame it up to the wall.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-12-30 09:54 | Report Abuse

@StartOfTheBull

Cant blame normal investors.. they didnt bother to check the veracity of information been paraded in each thread.

For example, in SD thread, for over 1 year now, ConMabel has been putting forth fake information, twisted logic and facts. The only purpose is to lure new investors in SD. He just did it this week by using last year SD shareholders and still claiming EPF is in SD.

These type of despicable people must be identified and proven fraud for all to see

Too many have been

curiousq

961 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2022-12-30 10:00 | Report Abuse

So terrible?? but I think i3 has a lot of this type of people .....

Sslee

5,722 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-12-30 10:16 | Report Abuse

There are no winners in this Serbadk saga only lossers except Pak Karim.

The biggest losser is Mabel and PearlWhite who can't accept reality and still living is his/her dream world.

The question now is will justices finally caught up with Karim?

paulthesotong

2,703 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2022-12-30 10:58 | Report Abuse

pearlwhite Who"S ?

Posted by Rudythedeer > 2022-12-30 14:39 | Report Abuse

Mabel obvious keyboard warrior hired by karim la...

paulthesotong

2,703 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2022-12-30 15:52 | Report Abuse

Does she get pay / per post?

EVO118

2,022 posts

Posted by EVO118 > 2022-12-30 19:53 | Report Abuse

What is the pointof all these postings? You can't get on OR off, bit too late.

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2022-12-31 09:55 | Report Abuse

Pearl whiteis the smartest of all promoter. He disapppear when situation does nt favour him anymore.unlike longkang promoter still posting free bonus share. No matter how much or how little share u have u r unable to trade anymore now. Whats the point u talk rubbish here. Talk facts la. WHEN CAN SD TRADE AGAIN?¹

8899EL8899

2,264 posts

Posted by 8899EL8899 > 2022-12-31 11:07 | Report Abuse

SELAGI EPF, PNB, KWAP, TABUNG HAJI, & SARAWAK INVESTMENT FUND MENGHALALKAN PERBUATAN KEJI SI KARIM , SI AWANG,.........

WALAU PUN RUGI BERATUS MILLION,........

MASIH TUTUP SEBELAH MATA , TAK NAMPAK, MASIH OKAY,......

MAKA SUSAHLAH SELESAIKAN MASALAH SERBADK,.........

WANG SERBADK HABIS LENYAP DITELAN MEREKA,......

LIHATLAH BAGAIMANA U. S . A GOVERMENT HANDLE KES FTX,.......

MEREKA CARI SAMPAI LUBANG CACING !

SI KARIM MASIH ADA SAHAM SCIB, K POWER & U.S. LISTED COMPANY,.........

SI AWANG ADA MINETECH &AIMFLEX,......

APA BOLEH BUAT ?

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2022-12-31 13:15 | Report Abuse

https://www.facebook.com/957895260910025/posts/pfbid0iRNQpCDjSLLujQ7vRZh5nZYD7bfdxdwtjs1ZkbXFBRm4w4W3a77JsZtXMkwPv24rl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Serba Dinamik's land near Pengerang will be auctioned on 10 January 2023.

Sneakpeek

2,199 posts

Posted by Sneakpeek > 2022-12-31 13:46 | Report Abuse

Heard someone's 170acres land in pengerang will be lelong on 10/01/2023..

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2022-12-31 14:10 | Report Abuse

Banks get back their $$$ those bilis get the announcement......

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2022-12-31 14:13 | Report Abuse

Maybe try to lelong the conmanel promoter....

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2022-12-31 14:19 | Report Abuse

But it is tooooo- old not worth a penny...

Vicky

1,484 posts

Posted by Vicky > 2023-01-06 21:07 | Report Abuse

The Company has on 6 January 2023 submitted an application for an extension of time to comply with Paragraph 8.04(3) of the Listing Requirements (“Extension of Time Application”), the outcome of which is subject to Bursa Securities’ approval. An announcement in relation to the outcome of the Extension of Time Application will be released in due course

Post a Comment
Market Buzz