CTOS DIGITAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CTOS (5301)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (2.19%)

Day's Change

1.37 - 1.40

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,222 comment(s). Last comment by ChandranG 5 days ago

nelsonlim

696 posts

Posted by nelsonlim > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

ehhh i tot below 90c. omg

Ravetidus

56 posts

Posted by Ravetidus > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Some bro here very funny indeed...0.26??? Really?

Ravetidus

56 posts

Posted by Ravetidus > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Morning buy afternoon sell.... thank you

AlphaCapX

42 posts

Posted by AlphaCapX > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Fast in and fast out. Looks like its heading back to 1.45. So much for all the justifications from all the financial experts :)

mizieXX

43 posts

Posted by mizieXX > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Tq ctos..bye2

xuxu

5,491 posts

Posted by xuxu > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Thought can't rebound high, I missed the chance, congrats to those bought low this morning ! hehe

nelsonlim

696 posts

Posted by nelsonlim > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

objectivity required in this case. all simply panic. credit scoring is by bank not from ctos

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

for cable kuat... bursa fast to stop short selling... the others buat tak tau je ,, grats to those that collect

t_nike2002

364 posts

Posted by t_nike2002 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Roller coaster coming down… see who will be thrown off the roller coaster

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow limit down

xuxu

5,491 posts

Can day trade don't left till tomorrow ya

xuxu

5,491 posts

if you miss the best buy 1.1 - 1.2, now 1.27 too high already no point buying

metaverse

193 posts

Posted by metaverse > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Better wait for Hong Leong IB's research report and see how they see this fintech company as the legal case may have set a legal precedent to unlock the floodgate. We are small traders without legal knowledge and no idea how to evaluate the impact of a court decision and keep in mind that we are not supposed to openly discuss the court decision or else we will be sued by the AG as the court has made it pretty clear that " The High Court today ruled that CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd (CTOS) does not have the power to formulate its own credit score." so it really sounds like a serious matter. CTOS should release a public statement and explain to everyone how the credit data is collected and how to ensure the accuracy of the data collected and also whether it complied with privacy laws and so on. To be fair to CTOS, without this kind of rating services, the bank officers will have hard time to evaluate bank loans so eventually the profitability of major banks will be affected. This kind of credit evaluation services were created with good intention and in certain way helped the banking sectors to grow their loan business but just that it must be fair to all customer so hopefully CTOS can project a more user friendly image from now on.

t_nike2002

364 posts

High Court ruling on credit score formulation could invite more lawsuits against CTOS, say lawyers

“Credit reporting agencies will likely need to overhaul their business models to comply fully with the [Credit Reporting Agencies] Act 2010, potentially DISCONTINUING their credit score services altogether.

“Consequently, reliance on companies like CTOS for credit scores may soon become OBSOLETE, signalling a significant shift in how creditworthiness is assessed and reported,”

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/704300

GONE CASE..

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Banks been using FIS and CCRIS for umpteen years

CTOS is just used for fun purposes

KingKoil

150 posts

Posted by KingKoil > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Waiting below RM1.

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

i think CTOS also afraid of the potential lawsuits to come too. A second lawsuit will send this counter limit down..

HITnRUN

297 posts

Posted by HITnRUN > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow I will find a lawyer to sue CTOS regarding my credit score.

zzzzz

1,801 posts

Posted by zzzzz > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

yes... a second lawsuit will send CTOS to another new low regardless who win the case

gohkimhock

2,946 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

you need to prove that you failed in the loan application..

Posted by Silent 88888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

they think like the johnson baby case lmao sue then can win

Posted by NoTimeToTrade > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I can share my own experience using CTOS to whip my company's debtors into paying on a timely matter. Malaysian businesses are famous for not paying , but since the introduction of CTOS, we just report them in CTOS system and like magic tomorrow they'll call to beg us to remove the report. Why they desperate? Because whatever loans they taking with bank(s) will be stopped and the banks will tell them to settle this report first. My company have retrieved hundreds of thousands from such bad debtors. Another benefit of CTOS for companies is that if i report this client to CTOS, all the other suppliers of this client will also receive a report mentioning they have been "CTOS-ed". Sometimes my AR department will get notified by Astro, Maxis, TM, TNB, etc etc of companies not paying their bills. LOL! So Yes, we AR (Accounts Receivable department) LoVe~ CTOS, and so do our Bosses! LOL!

Posted by NoTimeToTrade > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Oh and the point of sharing my experience is that CTOS is basically a copy of what other countries have, it is meant to exist by the encouragement of the government and banking sector. So the judge can make whatever judgement he wants, the Appeals is going to overturn in the best interest of the nation.

Newinfo

15 posts

Posted by Newinfo > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Ctos no competitor. All banker financial institutions and businesses. All need to use. I think no any effect of their earning capacity. Today up down is just for us to cooking share price. Tomorrow will back to normal

fortunefire

1,361 posts

Posted by fortunefire > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

looks like tomorrow will limit down

Posted by kokchengkai > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

mizieXX yes ,i not sure izzit lucky or what but i understand this pattern ,i very confident is overreact hehehe..i cash out before market close with profit 11 sens profit .satisfie for this decision making

Neoh10855

36 posts

Posted by Neoh10855 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Home
CTOS says it's business as usual, not court-barred from providing credit score services
Flash
CTOS says it's business as usual, not court-barred from providing credit score services
By theedgemalaysia.com / theedgemalaysia.com
12 Mar 2024, 06:49 pm
main news image
KUALA LUMPUR (March 12): CTOS Digital Bhd said it will be business as usual for the group as the high court had not barred CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd from providing credit score services even though it ruled this week that its subsidiary was not legally empowered to formulate credit scores.

It said in a media briefing on Tuesday that it plans to challenge the court's decision, and insisted that the Credit Reporting Act 2010 allows it to provide such a service.

It also said it has engaged with the Ministry of Finance's Registrar Office of Credit Reporting Agencies and that the regulator has indicated that there is no need for a review of its licence at present following the court's decision.

CTOS has won 12 defamation cases in the past, and is confident the company is in good position to appeal against the High Court decision, the group CEO said, adding apart from the recent defamation case, CTOS has five more such cases pending.

More to come

Read also:
High Court ruling on credit score formulation could invite more lawsuits against CTOS, say lawyers
CTOS Digital loses all gains since listing as court judgement weighs
CTOS not legally empowered to formulate credit scores, High Court rules; CTOS to appeal

Most Read
Just In
CTOS Digital loses all gains since listing as court judgement weighs
Genting’s Resorts World Bet achieved US$500,000 wagering revenue in February — report
MBSB set to scale higher, says RHB Retail Research
Chinese bottled water giant Nongfu Spring drops on boycott calls

Level 3, Menara KLK, 1 Jalan PJU 7/6, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

(+603) 7721 8000

info@bizedge.com

Home
Contact us
Sitemap
About us
Advertise with us
Terms & Conditions
Join us
Subscription
PDPA
Newsletter
Digital Editions
Copyright © 1999-2023 The Edge Communications Sdn. Bhd. 199301012242 (266980-X). All rights reserved

Print
Text Size

Insider support share price to avoid margin call!

Kevin Tam

525 posts

Posted by Kevin Tam > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The risk n uncertainty is quite high, punters just want fast in fast out to earn 5-7%… Tomorrow, Bursa allow short selling for Ctos? It is possible to retest 1.05-1.07 again tomorrow…

Tomorrow good show

madmusrz

35 posts

Posted by madmusrz > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

ladies and gentleman..please welcome the final member of our Limit Down Club.....SiiiiiiTosss

Newinfo

15 posts

Monopoly business. IPO price Rm1. 10. Every quarter announce dividend. EPF is the major shareholders. Last quarter earn more revenue more profit 50m above. Major shareholders Jade vine continue top up. Small cases court settlement. Their service still in uptrend as normal because their are lack of competitor.

speakup

25,088 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

PE of CTOS is still super high 25x

Newinfo

15 posts

You should follow IPO price Rm1. 10. Their business never made losses. Is continue earn more profit and pay dividends every quarter. If IPO price too high? If yes why you are keen to buy IPO Rm1. 10.

trader808

287 posts

Posted by trader808 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

1.Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall from 145 to an intra day low of 106 and bound back to close at 125.

2. Considering that Ctos has 2310m shares and at the closing price of 125, it has collapsed 20sen. This also mean RM462m has been erased from its market capital.

3. At one point in time when share price hit 106 it has fallen 39sen. That means RM900m was wiped out from its market capital all because of a court case that required Ctos to pay RM200K in damages.

4.This is the Suriati effect. The impact is brutal and fatal.

5. Don't mess around with pretty woman.
Happy trading
12/3/24

t_nike2002

364 posts

Creador news is outdated la 6 Feb 2024.

Now Creador is trying to convince your guys to buy so that Creador will slowly and secretly off load their shares to those silly retailer…

Only silly retailers will fall into this trap by believing what Creador says

t_nike2002

364 posts

Tomorrow SHORT SELL reopens!
TA DA!

t_nike2002

364 posts

CTOS is likely to suffer reputational risk from this ruling, as the court’s findings suggest weakness in internal controls, Macquarie said in a note to clients.
“As a self-proclaimed technology company that relies heavily on the integrity of its database, this judgement casts CTOS in a poor light,” Macquarie said.
The court found that CDS was alerted of the inaccurate information but chose to ignore it, according to a court document on the eJudgement Management System sighted by The Edge.

Newinfo

15 posts

Today consider outdated?

t_nike2002

364 posts

@Newinfo Open ur eyes and see the difference in the link that you pasted earlier and now….
No surprise by ur poor eyesight and still being conned by Creador

t_nike2002

364 posts

Creador is putting up a show to con retailers into supporting the share price while fund managers can continue dumping

Newinfo

15 posts

I posted previously is the last quarter results higher revenue higher profit of q4.

Mie7677

50 posts

Posted by Mie7677 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

carefully...

Today is just the beginning of dump dump game , 50 sens down is expected no surprise !

speakup

25,088 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Creador was pre-IPO investor of ctos! their cost probably only 10sen!

icecool

4,786 posts

Posted by icecool > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

good morning lets see how it is today

Newinfo

15 posts

Creador just bought the share recently. How to buy 10 cents? The market price is RM 1.45

Post a Comment
Market Buzz