SFP TECH HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SFPTECH (0251)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (3.47%)

Day's Change

0.68 - 0.73

Trading Volume

1 person likes this.

1,736 comment(s). Last comment by troy88 5 days ago

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-16 12:50 | Report Abuse

So-hai

faridfet

491 posts

Posted by faridfet > 2022-09-25 07:56 | Report Abuse

sudah patah support.. crisis bank worldwide kaw kaw one.. do not beat the market.. follow the trend.. price action discount everything..

pang72

50,104 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2023-03-16 14:38 | Report Abuse

Another crashing

pang72

50,104 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2022-11-09 10:40 | Report Abuse

Don't chase high. Bro..

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-16 16:30 | Report Abuse

As mentioned, Accumulation phase roughly 4more weeks to go. Then off we go to moon again. Let's see who crybaby by then LOL

Posted by Winnie Khor > 2023-03-16 20:44 | Report Abuse

Afraid drop a lot as this company export to US and currently US market wasn't stable..Meta, Twitter, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and many more may be soon plan for layoff even 3 bank bankruptcy.. anyone have any idea to buy or sell?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-17 08:55 | Report Abuse

US Government has stepped in to calm the market with surety. As such, there is no cause of concern.

goody99

1,802 posts

Posted by goody99 > 2023-03-17 10:08 | Report Abuse

At this price, the risk is a lot higher than the reward. Most technical indicators already give sell signal. Better sell before waterfall happens

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-17 10:26 | Report Abuse

Judging from the market , it is consolidating and oversold position which is seen as a harbinger of spike

Posted by Winnie Khor > 2023-03-17 10:44 | Report Abuse

Joyvest..but this could be Temporary on the calm as won't know when can suddenly happen big fall as once inflation happen it takes time to rebound and not in a week. And all Tech company is under high Rick at the moments

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-17 11:08 | Report Abuse

Why are you panicky like running chicken heads like them ? The prospects of high tech companies are good at the moment. The recent sage is due to the weak risk management of the banker's assets and investments in corporate bonds and Government bonds

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-17 14:16 | Report Abuse

Joyvest I like your unemotional analysis of the situation. Unlike some one hand, say follow trend which is good because its unemotional analysis but on the other hand say bank crisis (news mongering ) which is emotional. And indeed as mention by joyvest , fed has given its mandate on solving the bank liquidity issue, it's not solvancy issue(if u know the difference) n those affected banks are not normal bank do u know that ? Those are banks that support VC startups n crypto, those big banks like JPMorgan, citi bank liquidity are still ok at the moment. So Whether u agree or disagree of what I said, it's not important at all!! Because you shouldn't be taking any advice from anyone here including me.because the same person that will shout crisis, run, jump, meltdown during market correction will be the same guy that shout to the moon, tp10, sfp Rocket now to you when this Stock recovers. If u listen to them, I think your odds are better in GenM counter (the one that opens 24/7,not the one on bursa, LOL).So why am I here? Because I'm boring for not doing buy sell, buy sell on my stocks. So I come here for my entertainment purposes LOL LOL

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-17 14:39 | Report Abuse

Exactly, those banks in distress are not conventional banks who provide conventional loans but Venture capital ( VC) funding to start-up companies of high tech natures. Basically , the bank's market is a niche market. If 1/10 of
their clients are successful, the bank has already recouped their total investments in this market.

Following the liquidity issue, the US Government has already pledged its full financial support to this type of bank providing this kind of funding to this niche market. The rest of the conventional banks is not even scratched in this saga . Hence there is no cause of concern . Just that some chicken heads here are panicky to be over reacting.

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-17 16:02 | Report Abuse

Hands down to joyvest, it's hard to have sound minded people like you. Well said n crystal clear explanation on this crisis. OH yes missed on winnie khor's query on inflation n layoff. U must see their reason for layoff(overly expanded during covid?). It's a double edge swords, in general lay off helps cool down inflation but layoff will hurt growth, but US demand for workforce is still there just that it's mainly from leisure n other sector not tech . Well in short, It's hard to have both world and i won't dive into this as macro is too complicated n I admit myself that I can't grasp it fully either, no one actually could unless u are those super investors with multi millions or billions of funding n team behind them , may be they could but to a certain extend too). For retail investors like us, What's we should do is, understand a company that is within ur spectrum of knowledge n experty and buy it when ur analysis dictates the price is right.
Before I end my crappy long typing LOL
My mantra on profiting/surviving in the stock market is
* In terms of what pricing matter is The day you bought your stock and the day you sell your stock*
what happens in the middle is just NOICE n ENTERTAINMENT.

So what Ah Fet said is true, follow trend n Don beat the market. So when they go running headless, I will follow them like chicken little running around shouting sell sell, run fire run, D day is here. LOL
That's my only entertainment for myself in stock market.

My 2 cent

Posted by Winnie Khor > 2023-03-18 04:10 | Report Abuse

Lol Joyvest...now is not the matter someone like me as what u say like running chicken heads as im just a small peanut investor who even really run always from crisis issue won't affected the whole market. The one who will affected the market is not from u or me as we are just small peanut..once the big investor run like a chicken head as what u say then u see what will happen next to small peanut like us.
I will see how good is your so call analysis and view for this coming week.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-18 11:36 | Report Abuse

ou are incorrect. Most of the cases, the devastating havoc is caused by the small investors more than the big investors. Usually, the small investors tend to be emotional and passive. Basically , they are just followers of the big investors , waiting to be exploited by the big investors

All the big investors would do is to trigger " a sale in a small scale" for the small investors to follow , creating cascade of falls due to herd sheep effect while the big investors are more than delighted to collect the shares at cheap bargain from the running chickens . You should know by now who is the winner and who is the loser in the end. The winner takes it all and the loser stands small ever and ever.

Coming back to the main point, not only the USA Government has quickly addressed to this short wave to stop the ripple but also the big conventional bankers such JP Morgan , Morgan Stanley and other big boys have pledged to provide USD 30 billions or more as financial aids to the liquidity stricken banks to halt the domino effect. Fundamentally, the US Banking system is sound and strong with no cause of concern in the interim.

Dont run like a running chicken head. if you want to run, run like an ostrich faster than anyone else.

pang72

50,104 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2023-03-18 18:33 |

Post removed.Why?

pang72

50,104 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2023-03-18 18:34 | Report Abuse

All the high PE tech stock will tenggelam...

Posted by Winnie Khor > 2023-03-18 22:41 | Report Abuse

pang72 Lol I rather run like chicken headless than waiting all my hard earn money dramatically drop..if like what Joyvest say that all big investors is not the main devastating havoc then if let say all the big investor run like chicken headless and all the small investor who think like what Joyvest and decide to stay and wait. After all at the end of the day small investor money burning like hell and all big investor laughing behind for those who are still choosing to stay. As no one will know what will happen next but this round unlike normal inflation which can be easily recover by the Government and almost last 2weeks been getting daily negative news until today. if my 6 sense correct this coming week will not recover so soon as Europe bank Credit Suisse is next topic and no one know who's is the next..even Credit Suisse able to get help from few banks with 54B lifeline but was inform that this amount wasn't enough for them to recovery.

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-19 08:49 | Report Abuse

Winnie khor if you don't mind I highlight my humble observations.

I will see how good is your so call analysis and view for this *coming week*.

*almost last 2weeks* been getting *daily* negative news until today

if my 6 sense correct this *coming week* will not recover so soon as Europe bank Credit Suisse is next topic and no one know who's is the next.

I'm not sure if you notice but I notice that you have been mentioning *week* a lot. Meaning ur view or horizon is based on weekly basis? So If the stock price don't hit ur expectation in a week or 2 or even in a month or 2, meaning ur investing in a lousy company?and you wanna cut lose?

Joy Is right that those big boys will on purpose creates a pattern for sell off to collect cheap tickets and at the same time media or the market will pick events that is happening as a narrative to justify the price movement (Dont get me wrong, bad news like covid, 08 crisis n all, they are true BUT u must objectively analyse base on facts, for example I take the most recent experience - covid, News says OMG this city is on lockdown! Airlines cuts job!, then ask urself, is it true base on facts that u see? Indeed people Don go on holidays , spend less on clothing, eat home, watch movies. Then if u hold on to those airlines, hotel, shopping malls reits, then Yes the news concur to your facts(simplified analysis here k) ! Then u sell!! Because at any given time of the day, we can pick a good news or bad news to justify price movement.

Given by my reminser

"The Dow closed lower Monday, as investors weighed up a sharp drop in Treasury yields amid bets of a less aggressive Federal Reserve and ongoing turmoil in the banking sector despite the rescue of SVB"

"The Dow closed higher Thursday, as reports major Wall Street banks pledged billions to rescue First Republic Bank , bringing calm to markets following days of turmoil."

In a span of just 3 days, the narrative change to justify the price movement. Monday, narrative was " investors weighed up a sharp drop in Treasury yields amid bets of a less aggressive Federal Reserve". BUT THURSDAY RALLY was because we have rescue plan now, so
Has the fed says its gonna be less aggressive? The answer is No, so meaning the problem that market worries on on Monday is being resolved?No!
U get what i mean? If u get it u get it, if u don't then may the force be with you.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-20 12:45 | Report Abuse

The reason you run like chicken headless is not because of your loss of confidence in the company ( the company is still doing great ) but because of your fear of losing money . Apparently ,you have lost confidence in the market and you expect the market to be recovered in a week or two in your fantasy. For sure ,the market is going to be recovered but not in short spell as expected by you. What matters the most is to restore the confidence in the market, which is exactly the US and EU have done by taking significant measures to stop the bleedings. Once the bleedings has stopped , the wound will be healed sooner than you expect .

Meanwhile, if you can not stand the heat in the Kitchen, I suggest you get out of the kitchen immediately.

Cakes Moon

6,907 posts

Posted by Cakes Moon > 2023-03-20 13:21 | Report Abuse

Wash all the chips!!!
Looks like this is the bottom, I all in Sfp!!!

LaoHaidi

302 posts

Posted by LaoHaidi > 2023-03-20 15:47 | Report Abuse

Not yet. I wait for the outcome of FOMC this Wedesday...

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-20 16:37 | Report Abuse

No need to wait for FOMC, they have already made up their mind not to adjust anything in view of the current turbulence.

icecool

4,905 posts

Posted by icecool > 2023-03-20 17:38 | Report Abuse

from 0.5 to 2.95 and drop you better eat lobster now before too late

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-20 19:25 | Report Abuse

Yes 2.95 going back to 0.5 soon!!!
Still can eat lobster faster sell, else end up eat mantis prawn only.Don crybaby LOL

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-21 13:35 | Report Abuse

Your indiscriminate running like chicken heads is greater than your loss

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-21 16:17 | Report Abuse

Fake rally! Faster sell before ur lobster turn into mantis prawn lol

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-21 16:52 | Report Abuse

No cause of concern. Portfolio is well- diversified , rebound is justified in accord with its sound business model , steady growth and profitability and market correction on track.

LaoHaidi

302 posts

Posted by LaoHaidi > 2023-03-21 17:29 | Report Abuse

Will have correction tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I think

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-03-21 17:44 | Report Abuse

No choice joyvest,people don't appreciate facts . They like emotional, roller-coaster kind of ride , it's More exciting like going to genting where people beside u help u blow on ur cards against banker but end of the day odds of losing will always be the player. So what I can do is privately position myself to gain in the market n help them blow, ok correction coming!! better run before its too late!! Lol

WMY2188

233 posts

Posted by WMY2188 > 2023-03-21 18:46 | Report Abuse

See the tech chart...rebound
Uptrend

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-03-21 19:39 | Report Abuse

Market correction is of either ways .It could be either upwards or downwards depending on whether it is undervalued or overvalued.

Swim with the tide but not against the tide.Let the market take its course.

Cakes Moon

6,907 posts

Posted by Cakes Moon > 2023-03-21 21:23 | Report Abuse

Time to buy Sfp!!!
Sure earn money!!!

WMY2188

233 posts

Posted by WMY2188 > 2023-03-22 09:56 | Report Abuse

Ini kali lah....

pang72

50,104 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2023-03-28 21:59 | Report Abuse

Tech susah la

pang72

50,104 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2023-03-29 12:51 | Report Abuse

ATECH crashing
SFP next

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-03-29 15:52 | Report Abuse

ni besok gap up hijau ni , minggu ni breakout trendline , minggu depan apa lagi breakout ath 2.95 , terus atas 3.00 !

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-03-30 16:57 | Report Abuse

besok tak payah sembang banyak lah , hari ni tutup 2.580 besok gap up 2.600 terus limit up ! bilion bilion !

Michael Kwok

6,307 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2023-03-30 17:01 | Report Abuse

Sell on strength 2.55-2.62
Tp 2.00 and below
30/3/23 5.01pm

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-03-31 09:07 | Report Abuse

wah .. macam ni confirm bilion bilion dalam tangan :)

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-03-31 09:12 | Report Abuse

tidur dululah .. sedar sedang petang sudah atas 3.000 !

Cakes Moon

6,907 posts

Posted by Cakes Moon > 2023-03-31 09:12 | Report Abuse

Sfp is coming back!!!

Niubility

70 posts

Posted by Niubility > 2023-03-31 11:54 | Report Abuse

RUNTUH ni dik

Hwai Hooi

2,249 posts

Posted by Hwai Hooi > 2023-03-31 14:52 | Report Abuse

give trap

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-03-31 15:26 | Report Abuse

oh nooo ..

Posted by Gogogoborabora > 2023-04-01 23:38 | Report Abuse

+-2more weeks to accumulate. Run if u scare, stay n u will be rewarded handsomely

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-04-02 18:52 | Report Abuse

minggu depan limit up !

Yu_and_Mee

3,454 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2023-04-02 20:23 | Report Abuse

limit up is never be possible at all, let's be realistic.
Monday is the time to take profit. Overvalued.

kutipkutip

1,100 posts

Posted by kutipkutip > 2023-04-03 10:26 | Report Abuse

slow slow panjat ?

Post a Comment